The Anatomy of an Infidelity Ch. 03

Story Info
The affair starts tongues wagging.
5.2k words
4.46
16.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
357 Followers

Arup was having his usual pre-work cigarette outside the gate. He was with Mahesh for a change, who wanted to discuss some work issues with him urgently. During their discussions, out of the corner of his eye, Arup noticed a woman drive in on a moped. She had a helmet on and was wearing a salwar kameez. It's only when she took the helmet off that he jerked his head and noticed it was Rasika. Mahesh saw her too as she parked the moped.

"Hey Rasika...new bike?" Mahesh asked.

She looked up at the two of them and smiled as she locked her helmet to the handle bar and gathered her belongings.

"Not new exactly. It belongs to Nitin's friend who is in the US for a year. He said I could borrow it."

She walked up the stairs and gave them both polite smiles again before walking in.

"That's good for you, I guess." Mahesh said. "You won't have to drop her home every night."

"Yeah, that's good. Anyway...so about the features spots..."

Even as Arup resumed their work related conversation, a part of his brain was analyzing this new development. She had procured a moped. So he would not be dropping her home. Was this a sign that their fling was over? Had he...gone too far with the rough sex? Was she just feeling guilty again?

They all got back to work again. It was a busy day. Arup tried to observe Rasika discreetly and see if there was any change in her behavior. But there was none. She had immersed herself in work as always and was going above and beyond what was needed. Maybe she did really just want to end it all and go back to the way things were. Or that they should just be boss and employee. But then he got an email from her.

- Heard this song on Pandora today. It's from a new artist. Thought you might like it.

He paused. Then listened to the song. It really was nice. There was nothing romantic about it though, so if it was meant to be a hidden message, he could not detect it. He replied.

- Thanks, that was lovely. How was your weekend?

She replied soon.

- It was really good. BTW, can we talk one on one soon? Your next smoking break?

Ah, there it was. He had been expecting this for a while. The "talk". After their first night together, she had cornered him during a smoking break and talked about how it was all just an impulsive mistake. Now that it had happened again, surely she would want to continue that conversation. Talk about why she had gotten the moped. And maybe give them both some clarity. Was it to avoid having him drop her home? Besides, there was all the rough stuff he had tried with her. When they were doing it, she seemed to have mostly enjoyed it. But he was sure she would give him a small lecture again, just like after the first night when he woke her up for sex.

Arup was also keen to get all this stuff sorted out. So he went down for a smoking break a little sooner than his craving would have made him. In a minute, the door opened and she stepped out.

Rasika usually wore a kurta with jeans. Today she was in a modest salwar kameez. But even that loose fabric could not obscure Arup's memories of her ample chest and ass. He cast a quick glance at her hips before looking up at her face.

"Hi." she said smiling.

"Hi." he said and offered her a cigarette. "Want one?"

"No thanks. I am ok." she said.

And he wondered if there was some meaning to this as well. Her rejecting the cigarette.

"So what's up?"

Rasika looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping and then started speaking,

"Well, you know how I failed my final exam?"

"Yes." he said. he could vividly remember the night she got the result. So she was starting from there. How it made her vulnerable, made her commit a mistake, etc.

"I have applied for re-checking but I have no real hopes for it. So I have to re-take that exam in a couple of months. Nitin said that as long as I pass that, it won't affect my chances for postgrad."

"I see." Arup was not sure what this was about. He had expected a conversation about their raunchy night together.

"So I will have to go to Varanasi for that in a couple of months. And take a week off before the exam to study." she said. "Obviously, I can't just go to Shinde sir and tell him, hey, I failed an exam. He might fire me for not being a graduate. What should I do?"

Arup was really confused. This is what she wanted to talk about? Taking some days off? It was an important issue for sure. Maybe she just wanted to get it out of the way before talking about the real stuff.

"Oh don't worry about that." he said. "Everyone likes your work. You can just apply for a week off. Don't mention the exam. Just say you need to go home visit your parents. I will approve it. And Shinde should not have any problems."

"Really? Even though I have only been working here such a short time?" she asked eagerly.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. A week off is fine." he waved his cigarette.

"Oh thank you so much!" she said, beaming.

He waited and looked at her. She stayed there and smiled at him for a couple more seconds. Now she will talk about "us", he thought. They stared at each other for ten more seconds. Any moment now, the topic will begin, he thought. But instead she just said,

"Thank you then. See you upstairs."

Arup stared at her ass as she walked back inside, really confused.

Rasika herself was a little miffed that he had not said anything, but was also a little glad. After the first night, things were really clear cut in her mind. So she had spoken to him about it. After all, she had made the first move. This time though, she believed he had come on to her. Yes, she had invited him in, but he was the one who first kissed her. And then the second time, all that other stuff, leading her around by her ass, banging her everywhere so roughly. This time he was the married man who had made the first move. Besides last time, she spoke first. This time it was his turn. If he did not want to talk about it, fine.

Plus there was the fact that this time, Rasika herself was not very clear about where she stood on everything. Was it just another mistake? A fling? Something more? What were her own feelings about it? And about Nitin? She had decided to just focus on more important things like work and her studies. If Arup wanted to talk, they would talk about it. If not, his choice.

He decided not to bring it up, thinking it was up to her. She decided not to bring it up, thinking it was up to him.

The next few days, things seemed to have gone back to normal again. She was her efficient self, winning praise all around. The work was great. They got back to exchanging emails about music and poetry. Both of them waiting for the other to bring up the topic. The one difference was that now Rasika had a moped. So Arup did not get to drop her home anymore. And they did not get that time alone that they used to.

Although Arup thought it was a message to him, in reality it was just a coincidence. During the weekend in Lavasa, Rasika had mentioned how much of a bother it was relying on autos and Uber to get around. And Nitin had remembered that one of his friends was in the US and her moped was sitting around unused. It was purely by chance that she had gotten transport independence right after that night in the PG.

The PG people meanwhile had gone back to gossiping about Rasika and her boss. Neha told them how he showed up at midnight. Neha also noticed that all the bedsheets in their room had been freshly washed. Which was because, after Arup left that night and before taking the bus to Lavasa, Rasika had worked hard to clean up all telltale signs of their romp together. That had meant mopping the floors of all the fluid stains. And also machine washing and drying all the bedsheets that they had done the deed on.

Eventually word got around to aunty that Rasika had invited a man in late at night. She did not detect signs of any foulplay, although they had banged all over their rooms too. But she still summoned Rasika and gave her a sharp dressing down about inviting a man in. Rasika put on her most innocent face and protested that it was only work related. But still, it soured the otherwise positive relationship she and aunty enjoyed.

The next few days also coincided with a rare period of time off for Veena from her demanding job. So Arup spent a lot of time with her, and most nights, left early after finishing his responsibilities. He made her breakfast in bed, they made love all around the house, watched TV shows and movies together, went out together. That rare quality time reminded Arup how much he loved his wife and what a complete woman she was. But while sex with her was great as always, he found himself visualizing Rasika's curvy hot body a lot. He always tried to push it out of his mind, with little success. He even started dreaming about her.

And by the time Veena's down time ended, Arup found himself almost obsessing over Rasika. So the first morning that Veena left for work early, he got up with a raging hard-on at about 11 AM. He stared at his phone for a while, wondering if he should call Rasika. Things had been quiet. Maybe she wanted a clean break. But still, she had not told him to stay away. And they were still exchanging emails about music. So they were at least friends. Fuck it, I'll call her he decided.

"Hello." her sleepy voice responded.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Yeah...it's okay. I was up till 4 AM studying." she said. He wondered if she had been up late fighting with her boyfriend on the phone as always.

"Oh ok."

"What's up?" she asked, sounding less groggy.

Arup wondered what to say. He couldn't just come out and ask her, hey my wife is gone for the day, how about you come over for a romp session.

"Ummm..you wanna have lunch together?"

There was a 4 second pause.

"Sure. Where?"

Where was a good question. He had just mentioned it on a whim. Well, might as well swing for the fences.

"At my place. I am home alone. I could order something from Swiggy. We could have lunch. And then go to work together."

Another long pause. So long that Arup thought the call had been dropped. But Rasika was just reading between the lines and trying to battle temptation. He had called her almost 5 hours before work. Even with lunch, that left a lot of free time. So it was clear what he was suggesting. She wanted to do her best to resist. Things between her and Nitin had been really good recently.

"Okay, sounds good." she heard herself saying.

Wow, she agreed, he thought. Hopefully she understood that the invitation was not just for lunch.

"Cool." he said, trying to sound cool. "Come over whenever you're ready. Do you need directions?"

"No, I remember." she said.

Half an hour later, Arup was standing outside smoking. He planned to finish the cigarette and then take a quick shower before Rasika arrived. He had woken her up. So assumed she would take 30-45 minutes to get ready and then another half hour to drive to his place on her moped. So he was surprised to see an Uber stop in front of his gate and watch Rasika get out of it.

She was wearing pyjamas and a t-shirt, and it looked like something she had slept in. She had a small duffel bag on her shoulder. Her tits strained against fabric of her t-shirt as she got out, saying,

"Ride end kar dena bhaiyya (please end the ride)."

And then looked up at him and smiled. Arup watched his voluptuous 22-year old mistress blushing, her cheeks deep red, as she opened the fence gate and walked in. He looked around to see if any of the neighbors were watching. They weren't. She walked up to him with the bag on her shoulder.

"I thought I could just shower and get ready here before work." she said, blushing even more. Which meant she had just gotten up after his call, packed some stuff, and called an Uber.

"Sure, sure." he said, smiling and holding out his pack of cigarettes. "Want one?"

"Not now...after." she said, looking away meaningfully.

After? Oh after!! Arup instantly stubbed out his cigarette and opened the door.

When he closed and locked the door and turned around, Rasika was already pulling her t-shirt off. She seemed to be almost shivering with anticipation. He watched her strip fully naked with a grin on his face. When she bent down to take her panties off her ankles, he saw how her boobs sagged off her chest. Wow, have they always been so saggy, he found himself wondering, before turning his attention back to her eager reddened face.

She threw herself at him. They kissed passionately for a couple of minutes before Arup's erection started poking against her stomach. He lifted her up in his arms and walked towards the bedroom. He stopped at the doors. Master bedroom..where he and Veena slept? No, doesn't seem right. He took her to the same guest bedroom where they spent their first night together.

And soon he was seated on the bed with his legs spread out. She was in his lap, hugging him tight as she bounced up and down on his thick dick. And of course, he had three fingers in her asshole.

That daytime session was a watershed moment in their relationship. The first time had been an impulsive drunken mistake. The second time could also be thought of as a moment of weakness. But this third time was different in every way. It was pre-meditated and well-planned, and during the day time. There was no awkwardness. Both of them were comfortable with each other's rhythms.

They had vigorous and boisterous sex twice that day before going to work together. And Arup noticed a sea change in Rasika's behavior. She was even more vocal and receptive. And no matter how roughly he treated her, there was no protest, because she was enjoying the rough stuff. At one point while changing positions, when she was bent over on all fours, Arup found himself really compelled to spank her ass. For a good minute he held her head down and spanked her ample bottom hard as if she was a life sized ketchup bottle that he was trying to empty. And she yelped in sweet pain but never asked him to stop. When he put his foot on her face while then entering her from behind, she seemed to be already shuddering her way towards an orgasm.

After almost an hour of incessant and merciless fucking, Arup shoved his thick dong in her mouth and came in a dozen big squirts. And then fell back on the bed happily exhausted as the 22 year old hottie with puffed up cheeks ran to the bathroom. He reached for his phone and ordered food. Then he slipped his shorts on and picked up his cigarettes. She came out of the bathroom right away, naked as the day she was born, wearing a contented and cheshire smile. She was looking shy almost like a new bride as she looked at his taut hairless chest.

"Smoke?" he asked.

"Sure." she said extending her hand.

"Not here. Outside. Not allowed to smoke in the house. Veena's rule" he said. And felt a pang of guilt for cheating on his wife again.

"Oh...ok." Rasika sounded a little disappointed. "Let me put my clothes on."

Arup looked at her big round ass proudly as she slipped her panties on. It was still half red from his spanks, and his palm prints could be seen on her alabaster skin.

They smoked outside the front door, in silence for a while. Rasika was still breathing a little heavily from all the activity, and her cheeks were still flushed. He looked at her cute cherubic face, and her fully clothed body, which was a far cry from what she had been just a few minutes ago. She started talking about music. He did too. It was as if, between the sex, they were just the same old colleagues with a mutual interest in music and poetry.

The food arrived soon. They ate it in a hurry, both eager for yet another romp before they had to get ready for work. The 22-year old and her much older boss were soon naked and wrapped around each other. By now, Rasika's cunt had gotten used to his girth and there was no sigh, moan or involuntary pushback as he entered her.

It was about a week or so after it went from a drunken one night stand to an actual affair that people in the office started whispering. They had worked together for months. And Rasika was generally thought of as a simple sweet girl loyal to her nice boyfriend. Very competent with her work and nice to everyone. It wasn't like she had some slutty reputation that would set tongues wagging. Nor was the office usually prone to gossip or idle chatter. And even if it had been, such gossip usually starts when there is a suspicion that an undeserving woman, using just her looks and her body, was getting favors from the boss. But clearly, she was great at her work. In fact many thought, she was too good for the job she was doing.

So when the rumors started, it wasn't just empty speculation and innuendo. There were real reasons. People started noticing the change in Arup and Rasika's interactions and body language. Mind you, there were no public displays of affection or stolen moments at work. Arup was a professional and so was she. But small things like their smiles, how they stood a half foot closer than they used to, how they shared a lot of jokes and messages, how they often arrived or left soon after one another. It all started making a few colleagues suspicious. Especially female colleagues, who tend to be more observant about such things.

It started with just a couple of colleagues whispering about how Rasika and Arup seemed to have become more than friends. Then someone overheard and joined in. Pretty soon, almost everyone in the office was being just as gossipy as Neha and the other roommates.

One on one conversations between colleagues on this topic followed the same pattern. Can it really be? She is just out of college and he is close to 40. Arup is so happy with his wife. And he has never been the flirtatious type. And she seems so in love with her boyfriend. Plus Rasika seems so cute and simple. A simple Varanasi girl, who always dresses like a slob, is hardly someone you think of as a cheating temptress. Men and women in the office had noticed her looks, which were good enough to rival any top notch actress. But she never acted like she thought she was gorgeous. Which, in their minds translated to, having a good character. Which is why the small changes in her behavior stood out even more.

It's not like the two of them were sleeping together everyday. The average was about twice a week, and usually at Arup's house. It did mean though, that twice a week, Arup gave her a ride to work. People had not thought twice when he dropped her home at night. That was common sense safety and responsible behavior. But why was it that some days, she came to office on the moped, and some days with him in the middle of the day? A couple of colleagues also noticed that when she did come to work with him, she seemed to be walking a little funny, and also seemed tired. All these things added more fuel to the fire.

It was a little past 1 AM on a weeknight. Veena had gone out of town on business, the first time since the affair become regular. When Arup mentioned this to Rasika, he didn't need to add that he expected her to spend the night at his place.

Rasika's big saggy tits were flopping up and down making an obscene sound as they hit her skin while she was riding her boss. Arup looked at them and suppressed a grimace. As his illicit affair with Rasika had progressed, he still loved how receptive she was to his advances and how easy it was to get her to do almost anything in bed. All he had to do was say the words and she was there. It was also an ego boost to know that she was formally someone else's girlfriend and yet getting banged by him happily. He still got a hard-on every time he saw her pretty face and those thick luscious lips with a mole on top, that frequently wrapped themselves around his dick. And her ample creamy ass still made his heart skip a beat. He had not yet initiated anal sex with her, but he knew that the day wasn't far. He could now put three fingers in her ass easily.

hornynri
hornynri
357 Followers
12