The Anchor Street Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not all." She grinned.

"Sophie, I'd want you to suck me off before I came all over those tiny titties and glasses of yours." I said, off-handedly. "Candace..." I looked at my manager in her icy blue eyes. "You've disciplined me enough here. I'd like to tie you up and discipline you."

"Don't make promises you can't fulfill." Candance replied, slurring her words the slightest bit. I felt an energy crackle in there, a tension that seemed to arc from the tip of my atom-hard cock which threatened to burst and ruin both my boxer-briefs and Savannah's dress. I pressed on and spun the bottle. It landed on Amber who stood up and gleefully took off her jeans. She was wearing a pair of yellow boy shorts that matched her bra.

"Are you real a redhead?" I asked, trying to play the innocent for a round. Amber saw through my ruse and pulled down her panties, revealing a neatly trimmed, fiery red bush.

"Ring of fire." She said, sitting back down. Candace cleared her throat.

"Time for your guess, Savannah." She announced. Savannah sprang up from my lap like a nimble mountain goat before sitting back in her place in the circle.

"How big are they usually?" She asked, tapping her chin. "His is bigger than that. Nine inches?"

"I'm flattered." I said, honestly before flipping over the scrap of paper where I had written the more accurate measurement. "But you owe me something once I pull it out."

The girls burst into laughter, save for Savannah who sat there in stunned silence. Excited or horrified, it was hard to tell. After another round of drinks, Amber spun the bottle around, landing on Savannah as if by magic. Savannah unclasped her bra and wormed it from her dress, tossing it onto the pile of clothes, the owners of the garments becoming more muddled by the minute. "Truth." She said.

"Y'all need to start picking dare more often." Amber said, shaking her head. I had almost forgotten that Amber was from South Carolina, and so did everyone else. It only came out when she was deep in her drinks. "But on a scale of zero to ten, zero being Sahara Desert and ten being May in Maine, how wet would you say you are after sitting on Rosie's cock? Be honest." Amber slurred. I pointed to the bulge on my boxer-briefs, where a Savannah had made a small trail of wetness. Savannah blushed.

"A nine, obviously." She said, hurriedly spinning the bottle before anyone could comment further. It landed on Sophie who chose "dare". Savannah pondered her options for a minute before deciding.

"Sophie, spin the bottle. It's that person's turn after, but they have to suck on your nipples for an entire minute." Savannah declared, obviously proud at how bold she had become. Sophie shrugged and the bottle landed on Candace. Candace tried to disguise her excitement, but it was obvious to everyone that she was going to enjoy this. Candace started by kissing the Asian girl's tan chest, slowly working her one from one small breast, cupping the other with her large, strong hands. Finally, she settled on the right one, sucking and licking it, twirling it around in her mouth while her hand toyed with the other, squeezing, walking her around up and down Sophie's long torso. Sophie moaned with pleasure, her chest becoming flushed with color before she cried out in both agony and ecstasy as Candace bit down gently on the tip of one of her nipples. Everyone stared, enthralled, before Savannah called "time!" I looked at the clock. Three minutes had passed. I didn't mention this.

"I guess it's my turn." Candace announced. "I choose dare."

"If you ever expose the ladies, someone has to do that you." Sophie said, squeezing one of Candace's large, cantaloupe sized breasts. Candace made to slap her hand way, but didn't. Sophie retracted her hand and Candace spun the bottle around again. It landed on Jenn. I watched in anticipation for her choice. The dare could be anything, but if she picked truth I might finally get a peak at those massive tits.

"Truth." She said standing up and unclasping her pink bra. Her breasts spilled forth, unleashed from their prison and I thought I might cum right then and there. They were two perfect, shapely orbs of flesh, a perfect combination of perky and weighty, each capped with a large, silver-dollar sized pink aureole caped with rock-hard, eraser-like nipples. Jenn giggled and her tits jiggled as she sat back down. Unexpectedly, she raised her hands above her head and shook them for us, obviously enjoying the attention. I could hardly believe they were real. Savannah could either, obviously, reaching out and grabbing one in her small hand. Jenn didn't fight it this time.

"I might as well enjoy the attention." Said the blonde, spinning the bottle around, or so I assumed. I had a hard time tearing my eyes away from those mountains.

"Wait! What's the question?" Amber exclaimed, seeming to snap out of the hypnosis caused by Jenn's warheads.

"Oh. Right." Candace said. "What's something you've always wanted to try but never have in bed?" She finished.

"I've never been with a girl." Jenn giggled, her tits shaking with her. "I don't want to eat pussy, but I wouldn't mind having a girl eat mine."

"Done and done." Amber said, pointing to where the bottle had landed, which was on her. "Is that your dare?"

"Oh no!" Cried Jenn, her chest turning red with embarrassment. "If you're choosing dare, I dare you to... finger yourself. For sixty seconds."

"One minute!" Amber said, as if we were unfamiliar with what a minute was. Amber walked her hand below her panties. I could see her playing with herself, teasing herself, first with one finger, sliding it in and out, in and out. I craned my head to the side for a better view. Amber had her eyes closed, picturing some debauched scene or another, but everyone else watched in rapt attention. Finally, I could see Amber taking two fingers, her middle and index, sliding them in and out of her dripping wet pussy, her red pubic hair becoming moist with her juice. Her body contorted, and she let out a long, lean moan before Jenn called "time!"

"You bitch!" Amber yelled, throwing a pillow a at Jenn. Jenn caught it, freeing her tits from her arm bra. Amber was smiling and holding up her fingers, which were sticky and wet. "I was so close." Amber said, spinning the bottle around. It landed on Sophie who picked "dare" as a reflex. Amber pondered her friend's fate before coming upon an idea.

"So this one takes some explaining," She began, "but the other night, Sophie and I were drinking and we had to pee. She took the toilet, I took the sink. She said it would be so much easier if were guys and then she told me she's always been curious as to what having a dick would be like." Everyone had their eyes wide, fearful of what would come next. Amber was kinky, everyone knew, but we weren't sure how far she would take it. "Don't worry, you prudes. Next time Rosie has to piss, Sophie has to go into the bathroom with him and aim it for him. Simple as that."

"That's weird." I said, flatly, trying to not let the idea of the nerdy Asian girl holding my cock excite me. Sophie, stoic as ever, shrugged her shoulders and spun the bottle around. It landed on Jenn who picked dare.

"Climb onto Rosie's lap and let him suck those jugs for an entire minute." Sophie commanded. The chunky girl obliged her, hopping onto my lap and driving those funbags into my face with a fixed sense of purpose. I went to town, hardly able to control myself, sucking on her hard nipples, trying to wrap my hand around them, pulling Jenn down to my level by hair and locking lips with her, despite it not even being part of the dare. Jenn gyrated on my lap with smooth, even motions as we kissed, her full lips kissing at my neck, her hands working down from my chest until she lingered on the elastic band of my boxer-briefs. She wiggled her hand in ever so slightly, wrapping her thumb and index around the base of my shaft as I plunged face-first back into her bosom. Jenn slowly, carefully, began moving her hand up and down my cock, slowly, when Sophie said "That's a minute, I think."

"Damn." I said through clenched teeth. Jenn spun the bottle around before it stopped on Amber.

"Yahoo!" She cried, taking her bra off and throwing it me. It landed across my face. When I pulled it off, Amber's large, almost torpedo-shaped tits were in full view for everyone to see. She had a pale, almost pallid complexion and the skin above her breasts were peppered with freckles. Her nipples were an almost electric pink color, contrasting against her alabaster skin. "What's your question?"

"I can't think of anything that you wouldn't tell us already." Sophie joked. "How was your first time?"

"Awful." Amber said, spinning the bottle around. "It lasted as long as it takes to squeeze ketchup out of a bottle. You better be able to last longer, Rosie."

"I'll do my best." I said, and before I knew it, the bottle was pointing at me. "Dare." I said, boldly.

"I've got an idea, but it's a secret dare." She giggled. She got up and sat on one of the leather couches, motioning me over to her. She pressed her breasts into my arm as she whispered.

"At some point, I dare you to surprise Candace by slapping her in the face with your cock." She said, grabbing my rock-hard dick through my boxer briefs.

"Ok." I said and we sat back down in the circle.

"What was it?" Savannah asked, curious.

"I don't want to offend your sensibilities!" I said in a dramatic, overly Southern voice. The girls all let out a nervous giggle. We were all feeling the booze now. I spun the bottle around and it landed on Candace. To my surprise, Candace took off her shirt with one deft motion, revealing two perfect breasts, incredibly perky despite her age and their size, each one the size of a cantaloupe and capped with a perfect bubblegum pink nipple. "Truth." She said, seeming to challenge any one of us to stare at her perfect, natural tits. I accepted the challenge wholeheartedly.

"Which one of us gets you the wettest?" I asked my hard-ass of a manager, throwing caution to the wind. "Besides me."

"Oh, Savannah, easily," She answered with a surprising amount of candor, "That ass is to die for. You're going to make some man very happy one day." She said, arching an eyebrow at the cherubic-cheeked girl. Candace spun the bottle around before it landed on Savannah.

"Oh no." Said the girl, obviously faced with a difficuilt choice. If she chose dare, Candace could dare her to do something outrageous. If she chosetruth, she'd have to give up her dress- or her socks. "Truth!" She said defiantly, pulling off her dress. Savannah had one of the nicest bodies I'd ever seen on a woman, toned and fit and filled out in the right places, two apple-sized breasts standing at attention for all of us to see. Her bush was overgrown, obviously untrimmed for any activity, dark and black and silk, not unlike the hair on her head. I noticed a certain amount of wetness in her pubic hair as well, which made me wonder how much she was enjoying this.

"Which object- besides Rosie's cock- would you use to get yourself off in this room?" Candace asked, trying to peek at Savannah's moist sex as she sat cross-legged back in the circle.

"Oh, I don't know, I don't think I'd use anything." Savannah said, suddenly not the brave, nubile minx she was a second ago, crossing her arms across her chest to cover her hard nipples. "One of the beer bottles?"

"Good to know." Candace grin. Savannah giggled nervously and spun the bottle around. I stopped it before it could land anybody, a wicked idea in my head.

"I've got an idea," I said, looking around at the girls, "I'm tired of doing truths. What if we all just get naked, one by one, and only do dares?"

"I'm down." Jenn said, getting to her feet, her breasts jiggling. She slipped off her thong to reveal a perfectly smooth, hairless pubic mound. Amber followed the lead, getting up and shaking off her underwear. Her pubic hair got me harder still, neatly trimmed and red as it was. Sophie was next, and she took off her pants to reveal nothing underneath- as I had guessed- and a tight-looking pussy with only a neatly-trimmed landing strip. Candace shrugged and got to her feet, tearing off her black panties, her pussy crowned with nothing but a tuft of blonde hair. She turned around to put her underwear down, shoving her full, round, pale ass in my face.

"Your turn!" Amber said, giggling. I was a bit nervous, to be honest. Any man would be. I got to my feet, but before I could take them off, I remembered something.

"Savannah, I think this is something you should do. Remember Candace's little wager?" I said, grinning at her.

"Oh shoot. I almost forgot." Savannah crawled over to me on her knees, looking around at the other girls, seemingly for approval. She slowly pulled down my boxer-briefs until my cock leapt out and slapped her in the face, hard as a diamond and as thick as a stick of pepperoni. Savannah gasped. Candace bit her lip. I saw Jenn slip a sly finger into her pussy, slowly, in and out. Savannah gripped the length of my shaft with her hand, moving it up and down, kissing around the head, down the shaft, lightly caressing my balls.

"You've got to put it in your mouth at some point." Amber called, moving over to me on her knees. Suddenly, Amber had taken my entire cock in her mouth, head to root, and was moving it in and out of her mouth, my cock now sticky and wet with both girls' saliva, Savannah, still stroking my sack. "Your turn." Amber instructed as my cock popped out from her mouth. Savannah obeyed, though slowly, gagging when she got too far on it. She looked up at me with those chocolate-brown eyes of hers and I felt my body tremble with release. It felt like lighting shooting out of my cock. I held Savannah's head down as the first load burst from my cock, but she moved her head away for the next spurt. Amber was quick and managed to press her tits against it, catching it on her chest.

"That doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would." Savannah admitted, a little cum running down her chin. Amber had cleaned the rest of the jizz off my member with her mouth.

"I needed that." I said, proudly displaying my now drooping dick off for the girls to see. "And I need to piss. While I'm gone, here's my dare. Candace, I want you to sit on Jenn's face."

"Can do." Said the hard ass, firing off a mock salute. Jenn looked less than enthusiastic but submitted all the same. I was already in the men's room when I felt a hand grab one of my bare ass cheeks. I jumped with surprise.

"Forget something?" Said Sophie, standing there in all her naked glory.

"Almost!" I admitted. I wasn't usually shy, and in my drunken state even less so, but I'd never had a girl do what she was dared to do for me. I stood in front of the toilet. Sophie positioned herself behind me and grabbed my cock, aiming it the toilet. I let loose a mighty stream of urine and Sophie aimed it with around five percent accuracy, giggling hysterically to herself the entire time. As I finished, Sophie moved her hand up and down my cock, slowly at first, gradually working up to a faster tempo, pressing her naked body closer to mine. Her small, pointed breasts and soft pubic hair pressed against me and she kissed me neck with her full lips. Without warning, she moved towards the sink, pressing her long, thin body against it, presenting her toned ass for me. She looked over one shoulder at me, her usually nerdy face suddenly shockingly erotic in that moment.

"Got to wash your hands, you know." She said. I moved closer to her, grabbing her hip. I teased the outside of her wet hole with the head of my now diamond-hard cock, putting it in ever so slightly, just entrance, causing her to moan. I could see her playing with her love-button, her face contorted in rapt pleasure. I slid my penis in all the way, up to the hilt, causing her to let out a loud, forceful moan of pleasure, again and again, her perfect ass cheeks grinding against my mound. Before I could fire another load, I pulled out and teased the ring of her asshole.

"Stick it in there. Just a little." She whispered, breathily. I obliged her, my cock still wet with the juices from her sex, and she gasped with pain and pleasure alike. I pulled out again.

"I'll give you more later." I said, winking at her and giving her Asian ass a firm, hard slap. I left the bathroom, my cock still wet with her juices. Candace was still riding Jenn, her wide white ass spread over the girl's face, her long legs stretched out, squeezing Jenn's massive breasts. Candace was moaning and I realized, as her body shuddered and spasmed, that she was cumming, trying to control the visceral, bodily reaction.

"Oh, fuck!" She shouted at last, slumping off Jenn and onto the floor, red-faced, red-chest, panting like she had run a marathon. Jenn just smiled, her face greasy and wet with Candace's fluids. Jenn grabbed Candace by the hair and yanked her up to give her a long, deep kiss.

"You're welcome." Jenn said, wiping the rest of the juice off her with hand. I felt a trickle of precum dribble from my cock at the sight of it all. I realized that we were going to be in for a long night. Jenn looked hungrily at my cock as we all filed back into the circle. She spun the bottle around before it landed on Candace. Candace gave Jenn a lopsided grin, obviously still in the warm, blanket-like afterglow of orgasm. "Candace, get on your feet and lean over that couch." Jenna ordered, trying not to giggle. Jenn was about as un-authoritative as someone could be. Candance obeyed with a mocking sassiness, pointing her big white ass out to the rest of us. Jenna got up and grabbed a clean dish towel from the bar, gently tying a night around Candace's hands in front of her.

"Kinky." Candace said with her usual droll delivery.

"Everybody, you get to slap her ass twice, once for each cheek. Don't be shy." Jenn said, moving to the back of the forming line with me. Amber was the first, delivering two playful slaps to Candance's ass. Candance made a tutting noise.

"You can do it harder than that." She said, even bossy tied up. Amber responded with a hard slap that made Candace groan. "Much better." She said.

Sophie stepped up, but I was distracted by Jenn's massive tits directly in front of me. "I hope you don't think I'm a lesbian now. I like girls, but I like guys more." She said, eyeing my cock with a certain hunger. I gave her a slight nod. She took it in her hands, running it up and down the shaft. Jenn took my cock, and spreading Candance's cheeks, gently guided it into her warm, wet, willing, waiting hole.

"Oh my, I don't think this was part of the dare." Candance said, wiggling her big white ass as I slid into her.

"Shut your mouth, you unbelievable cunt." Jenn said, taking one of Candance's nipples in her hands and twisting it. Candance let out a moan of pain and pleasure and everyone else in the room stood, their mouths agape at what this sweet, kind girl had just said. I grabbed Candance's hips and rammed my cock into her up to the hilt, pulling out until just the head remained, thrusting in again and out, once, twice. I could feel the cum building up in me like a hose ready to burst. Jenn stopped me from thrusting a third time and guided my cock up to Candance's asshole, pink and puckered and ready.

"Fuck her in the ass, Rosie!" Cried out Savannah, sitting on one of the leather chairs, her legs wide open, masturbating with an empty beer bottle. "Fuck that nasty bitch right up the ass!"

Candance managed to whimper "please do it" before I could I stuck my cock right into her tight little asshole. I started slowly, enjoying the grainy texture of her asshole on my member before it felt like I lost all self-control. I began thrusting harder, deeper, in and out, Candance's cries of pain and pleasure mixing into one. It wasn't long before I felt the milk trickling out of the bucket. I pulled out and stroking myself into orgasm, lined up Candance's face with my cock. Her eyes were closed but she opened them just in time to watch as a huge load of jizz splattered her in the ass. I pushed my member forward and she obeyed, licking the rim of my head clean.