The Angel from Psych

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need. I'm readier than I've ever been. There will be time for that later, I hope. For now, I want you here with me."

She shifted a leg over me and drew atop, positioning her sex atop my hardness and rubbing against me. I reciprocated, doing my best to rub against her clitoris, and was rewarded with her soft moans indicating that at least one of us had found it. I moved faster as she got closer only to have her collapse against me moments later. I held her tight, her breasts pressed against my chest, until she breathed deeply, sighing in contentment.

"In me, Jase. Make love to me."

"Make love to me, too, Kristen, my sweetheart."

And we did.

*****

We spent the morning after Christmas making love and making up for lost time. We talked through lunch and even touched on a possible future together.

"It's too soon to know how it will turn out," I told her, "but I'd like to give it a try."

She was smiling as she reached in her purse. "Jase, you always did want to try, even when you went to see my mom about me that day after the Psych exam."

"What? She told you about that?" I'd been so embarrassed afterward that I didn't remember ever discussing it with Kristen.

She pulled a faded envelop out of the side pocket of her purse. "I've kept this in my hope chest over the years, and I pulled it out to bring with me when we decided to make this trip."

She handed it to me. I removed the paper, opened it, and read:

Hi,

We were in Psych 101 together in the Fall Semester. When I saw you, you looked like an angel. I'd really like the opportunity to meet you.

Thanks,

Jason Langley

I shook my head. "I didn't know she gave this to you. When did she do it? Years later?"

"Oh, no. It was the night you came to see her after the exam. She told me that a very nice young male admirer was asking about me. I didn't know who you were so I didn't call, but when we met while I was in line at the blood drive, I recognized your name and knew that I wanted to go out with you to see if you were as nice as Mom thought."

"So was I?"

"You far exceeded my expectations," she said with a grin. "Now, give me that back so I can put it back in my hope chest, at least for a little longer."

*****

On the day following Christmas, Steven was working at the animal hospital, so we waited until afternoon before we went to see Rhonda and the children, bringing the makings of gingerbread cookies and decorations for them. The kids had a blast "helping" make the dough and cut out the gingerbread men and women. After they cooled, Chesney helped smear on some icing and little Jayden pushed on gumdrop buttons and raisins for eyes. Rhonda discreetly did some decoration cleanup behind us to avoid zombie-like ginger-people, and the first batch was declared complete as Steven walked in the door from work.

Kristen and I took the family to dinner and then we went back to the house for another hour of visiting and playing before it was time for the kids to go to bed.

Rhonda approached us while Steven was giving Jayden his bath.

"Thank you for everything you've done. I called about the 529s this morning and everything checks out. The kids don't understand now, but they'll appreciate it someday. In fact, we appreciate all you've done and, most-of-all, the opportunity be part of a real family."

"That goes for us, too, Rhonda. It's a Christmas gift unlike any that I've ever wanted," said Kristen, with fighting tears in her eyes.

With an arm around her, I squeezed Kristen's shoulder and nodded. "Unlike anything we've ever wanted or anything we could have ever hoped for. You're our family now and we love you all."

Kristen looked at me and smiled as she nodded in agreement, even as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Happy tears," she said as I gently caught one with me finger as I smiled back at her.

Rhonda nodded and then looked a bit sheepish as she looked from one to the other of us. "May I ask you a question?"

"Sure," said Kristen and I nodded, too.

"You two seem a lot closer today than you did yesterday. The looks, the little smiles—I even saw you holding hands a couple of times. Has something changed?"

Kristen and I took hands, both of us wearing big grins. I looked at Kristen and she gave me a nod.

"Rhonda, we made some really bad, really stupid mistakes once upon a time. There were a lot of hard feelings, but in spending time with you guys yesterday, we discovered something that we never completely understood. Forgiveness is really critical if a family is going to function like it should and the members are going to love each other. We forgave each other last night."

She was grinning. "Mm-huh. More than once, I'm guessing. So does that mean you're together now?"

Kristen, suppressing a chuckle, shook her head. "Not together, but now for the first time in a long time, we have a chance to be, a chance for a future for us. You know we'll keep in touch and you two will be the first to know if anything changes."

She gave us both a hug and then ran to help with the kids.

With the kids in their pajamas, we hugged and kissed them all goodbye, with promises of seeing them again soon, before going back to our hotel. The calls of "Bye, Grandma! Bye Grandpa!" warmed our hearts and caused a great many tears of joy.

The next morning after another night of intimacy and loving, we hit the road for our homes. No longer were we a stupid, inexperienced kid and a fallen angel trapped in our loneliness; while we were still two imperfect adults, we were adults with a new-found family and with hope in our hearts as we wondered where our paths would take us.

The End

____________________________

Follow-up Note:

Please don't forget to let me know what you thought of the story. Thank you!

And Merry Christmas!