The Angry Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

He was her senior, a man with obvious power and authority. Angela wanted him. One day, in his office, Mr Simpson again closed in on Angela's personal space. She smiled, as always, and this time placed her hand on his arm. It was her signal and she knew he'd understand.

He reached inside her shirt and grabbed her small tits. She put her hand on his crotch and started rubbing his cock through the material. He felt hard, a good size. When he pushed Angela onto the plush leather chair, she was content for the powerful executive to take control of the situation. Mr Simpson unzipped his trousers, desperate for relief, and pulled out his hard cock.

So big! Angela could not take her eyes off it. His cock was long and thick - she couldn't remember having one as big as Mr Simpson's. His balls were heavy and the shaft was covered in thick, purple veins.

"You're an incredible young woman," Mr Simpson had muttered.

"Thank you, sir," she replied confidently.

Angela knew they were about to commit a sackable offence. But her best skill was judging risk and she knew they would not be caught out. She'd quickly slipped off her shirt and bra and slid to her knees in front of the senior partner. He stroked her hair as she curled her fingers around his massive organ. It seemed so right that a man in such a senior position would have such a powerful cock. When she licked it, tracing her tongue along the veins and ridges, she felt Mr Simpson throb.

His balls were heavy and full. They hung so beautifully underneath his impressive cock. Eager to please Mr Simpson, she'd cupped his hairy sack. Stroking his shaft, with her other hand she had carefully fondled the balls of a senior partner.

It wasn't long before she'd stroked his massive shaft to its full size. She heard herself gasp. It was thrilling to handle a cock so large and she was aware that her cunt was melting. She hungrily took him into her mouth.

"Fuck, you really are talented," he groaned. "Such a great mouth, young lady."

Ange had reminded herself once more of how incredible it felt to have an older man take his pleasure from her. His pre-cum felt fantastic on the tip of her tongue. The throbbing of his wonderful cock almost drove her into a frenzy.

"Swallow it," he had ordered her.

Angela had gladly accepted the blasts of cock juice into her mouth and devoured the entire load. It was even better than with the professor, she decided, because Mr Simpson was powerful in a physical way as much as his professional status.

He'd pulled her to her feet and fondled her briefly. His strong hands had felt so good as he softly squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples. She melted as Mr Simpson grabbed her arse and pulled her closer to him.

It took two weeks before Mr Simpson arranged another late meeting in his office. This time he stripped her completely. Angela was proud that Mr Simpson wanted to inspect his newest conquest. She knew her face always got the first look. But so many men tried to peek a look at her small, tight figure. They drooled over her pointy tits and long nipples.

In no time at all, she'd been placed on his desk. Mr Simpson sucked and bit her tits while slipping a finger deep into her sopping wet cunt. Then he'd gone to his knees and Ange had spread her tiny, slim thighs so that the senior partner could eat her cunt. She'd tried her best not to scream her delight, keenly aware of how erotic it was to be taken on the 38th floor with its harbor views. Hungry, she'd reached down and run her fingers through his hair, pulling him to her as his tongue probed her young hole.

"Turn over," he'd said, even as her orgasms were still smashing through her.

Angela had silently complied, feeling desperate to have his big cock inside her. Leaning over his desk, pinned down by his strong arms, she'd almost wailed as the senior man had buried himself inside her aching cunt. He had fucked her, used her, and Angela had enjoyed every second of it. The way his cock stretched her tunnel was exquisite.

And when Mr Simpson was ready, he had signaled with a tug on her hips that he wanted her off the desk. Quickly, she'd spun around and dropped once more to her knees. She tasted her own cunt on his yummy shaft as she engulfed his cock with her mouth.

"You're so skilled, Angela," he'd muttered as he thrust into her mouth.

For the second time she swallowed the cock juice of the senior partner. She felt like a slut and it seemed like a triumph to her.

A few days later it had been announced that Mr Simpson was transferring to the Hong Kong office. His wife was going with him. Angela's only regret was that she would not get another chance to feel that impressive member splitting her cunt.

Jeff knew none of that, of course. He would not understand that Angela could be so eager for sex or so ready to commit an act like that. Angela didn't want him to think she was "too much" for a nice, conservative guy. In her own mind, it had still seemed possible to settle down with a nice relationship and leave her wild ways behind.

The big promotion she got later seemed unconnected to Mr Simpson. Ange was sure that he'd not intended to trade sexual favours for a step up the company ladder. But someone had submitted a strong recommendation about her. All that Angela could be certain of was that powerful men were a big part of her life.

And now she was driving to a meeting with this gang of crooks. Here had been another argument with Jeff. It was his last effort to persuade her not to go.

"I'm worried about you," he said in his whiny voice. "These are serious people."

"Too late to worry about me now, Jeff," she shouted. "You had your chance. Now you've created this mess. But I have to be the one to fix it."

Angela wanted to tell Jeff how stupid he had been and remind him again that he'd risked her career. But there was no time for that. She had to be punctual for the meeting. Her plan depended on it.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12