The Angry Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Final gangbang and facial closes the deal.
7.5k words
4.05
20.7k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

Angela's cunt recovered soon enough. Not that it mattered much since Jeff would not be getting any. He had accused her again of enjoying her encounters with the criminal gang. Angela had not argued. There was no need to lie. And the extra suffering it caused her stupid husband satisfied the other part of her plan.

She threw herself into her work for the next few days. Ange was great with money and had a good nest-egg hidden away. But someone had to pay the bulk of the $50,000 to the gang. Jeff relied on Ange too much. He had a well-paid job but she knew he didn't have that kind of money on-hand. She would pay it the debt - when she was ready. And then she'd make sure Jeff had learned his lesson. After which she would kick him out.

When would she be ready? Angela had not really sorted that part of the plan but there was time enough for Jeff to realise he was done. Once free of her idiot husband, she'd be free to satisfy her needs however she desired. She had gone so long without that.

The question was what would her next step be? She'd let Grigor and the gang fuck her. So her plan was complete as far as that part went. Now Ange wondered why she'd taken so long to indulge in such a carnal extravaganza. Three guys all desperate for her, their cocks ready to suck and to invade her cunt. They'd all erupted so beautifully for her. So what next?

One thing was clear - Grigor wanted her butt. Angela knew she liked the idea. Wanton sex was what she lived for. She had been far too quiet and reserved with Jeff. It had seemed more important to avoid her husband thinking she was a wild woman. Grigor was big but already she found herself thinking about how he would feel back there.

Over and over Angela thought back to her first time. It had been Mickey's idea. He'd caught her sucking her boyfriend at the time - a buddy of Mickey's as it turned out. He'd gotten her alone a few days later and suggested she do the same for him. Angela had been happy to oblige as was her usual approach to a young guy with a hard cock. She had sat on a chair and rubbed it through his pants till he couldn't stand it any longer. He had been as adventurous as her.

When she'd opened his jeans, a very nice-looking cock had been revealed. Ange had evaluated it instantly, seeing it was a healthy size and with a nicely flared head. It mattered nothing to her that he was the buddy of her boyfriend. He had a good cock that obviously needed sucking. And Angela knew Mickey would be so grateful after he'd emptied his balls into her mouth. So she'd happily jerked and sucked it.

He'd cum in her mouth - boys always came in her mouth. It was natural enough and it was what she wanted. Angela had always been thrilled by the power she had over boys and their cocks. It seemed that no man could resist the chance to empty his balls into her sweet, soft mouth.

But he had wanted more. Angela had expected that, too. Mickey was well aware that she was the girlfriend of his buddy. That didn't seem to bother him at all. And Angela remembered her first cock-sucking experience had been with a boy who was not her boyfriend. She didn't think about it in terms of morals - sucking cocks was her life mission and she rarely saw a reason to say "no" to a nice guy.

Two weeks later he had met with her one afternoon. Mickey had started to kiss her and grab her and Angela had let him. She already knew her power over Mickey and it turned her on badly. When he started to pull her clothes off, she'd let him do that, too. The sight of her naked body, young and slim, had made his cock even harder.

"Fuck, Angela. I think I want you for myself," he'd groaned as his hands had gripped her rounded butt and his mouth had gone to her taut, long nipples.

Angela knew what to do. She was already more experienced than any of the males her own age. It was fun to make them wait. To tease them just a little. She let Mickey grope her as she stroked his fantastic erection - not overly big in size but hard and throbbing for her. She'd let him suck on her small tits and run his fingers through her shaved cunt lips while she watched the pre-cum form on the tip of his cock.

As always, she was in control. She knew just what to do with Mickey.

"Fuck me," she told him. "I don't want to wait any more."

She'd taken off her dress as she sank to her knees. Being small, tight, she usually liked to lubricate a guy with her mouth first. Mickey had already used her mouth why pass up another to feel him throbbing on her tongue? But he had wanted the rest of her.

"I need to fuck you," he'd whined, sounding almost desperate.

Happy to oblige, Ange had gotten onto the lounge chair, draped over one end so her arse was sticking out and her cunt available for Mickey. She knew the sight of her tight little body and her shaven cunt were too much for Mickey to resist. In seconds he was pressing the tip of his cock against her hole.

"Yeees," she'd groaned as his eager, young meat slipped into her sopping cunt. "Do me before he comes home."

Ange already knew that she was a slut. And what was wrong with that? Men and their cocks were a delight for her. And Mickey was no exception. He was a good size and he had the confidence to grasp her hips for leverage as he started to screw her. Her orgasms had started after the first few strokes. It was an amazing turn-on to have me so ready to make themselves available for her pleasure.

But Mickey was more of a horny bastard than Ange had realised. And he'd assumed that a woman like Angela, a slut who was casual about sex, would be willing for more.

"Can I fuck you in your butt?"

The only real shock for Angela was that it had taken so long for a man to ask her. Though still a virgin in "that department", anal sex didn't frighten her. She expected there'd be some pain involved or that it might feel "yucky". But she'd heard about the sensation of a throbbing cock stretching out a woman's little hole and had always known she would try it. There was no need for a second thought.

"Wait. We don't have lube. Let me make sure you're nice and wet."

She'd gone back to her knees, slobbering as much spit as she could on Mickey's cock. Mostly she had tasted her own cunt. Yes, she was extra horny that day. Which had worked out well since they were both excited enough to try her first anal fuck.

On hands and knees once more, she cautioned Mickey to go slow. But the first touch of his cock against her anus had been something she'd long remember. There was no turning back now - she was going to be arse-fucked. But he felt so big, so hard. Ange had tried to relax but there was nothing she could do as the inexperienced young man had forced himself into her delicate little hole. She'd done her best to stifle her gasps of pain but she'd never considered making him stop. It was too sweet an experience to learn the sensations of a throbbing pole in her bum.

"Ange, this is fucking amazing," he'd grunted to her as he wedged his hard meat into her tiny hole.

Mickey was too eager. The burning feeling was intense as he started trying to thrust into her. Angela told herself it was too late - she'd have to hang on for the ride.

To her surprise, her hole had soon stretched to accommodate Mickey's swollen cock. The pain passed after a few strokes and she was aware, instead, of a buzzing warmth that seemed to engulf her entire body. He still felt so hard and big inside her but now she could enjoy every inch of him as he started to ream her backdoor. He felt so huge in that tiny place. Every ridge and vein stimulated her as he plunged again and again into her butt. She couldn't help moaning loudly as the new-found pleasure overtook the early pain.

And then Mickey had shot his load into her arse, crying out his release as he did so. Angela had loved that, too. She had felt dirty but it had been surprisingly satisfying to have Mickey climax like that. He'd lost control and Angela thought it exciting to have a new way to tease and please men. Her only regret was that it had finished so quickly. Later, she'd masturbated to complete her own relief and pondered whether she might suggest anal to her boyfriend.

***********************

Angela had allowed, or encouraged, other men to use her bum as well. She'd enjoyed each and every arse fuck. She was not surprised since she loved everything that a cock could do with her body. But she counted herself lucky to be one of those women who could enjoy being sodomised.

Not all men were permitted in her backdoor - only those who she judged were worthy of such a treat. Jeff had never been given the chance. For one thing, she'd decided not to let him know how much of a slut she had been. That was the time when Angela had wanted to try settling down and a quieter, more "normal" life. And, truthfully, her husband was not the kind of man she wanted in her arsehole. He was too small and too quiet for that. Being arsefucked properly meant a bigger man who had the physical strength to force his way into that little place.

She had expected Mr Simpson would take her back there. She had been ready for it, too. It seemed only natural he'd want that since he was a powerful and commanding gent. It would have given her more than the usual thrill to let the senior partner invade her tight bottom. Alas, he'd taken his new role before things had gotten that far.

Grigor was that kind of man also. And why not let him? It was over with Jeff. Even he knew that although they'd not said as much. For so long, Angela had tried to avoid other men. There had been temptations and mostly she'd failed to resist those. But an arsefuck with the gang leader would be perfect since she planned on returning to her promiscuous ways.

Angela started thinking about anal sex each night. She even practiced slipping one or two fingers into her bottom while she masturbated and imagined the men she'd permit to fuck her there. The dirty gang leader was at the top of the list. Ange knew he wanted her butt. It was simply a matter of making the right deal.

*********************

"I don't know," said Grigor, cautiously. "There's no more money and I can't let you have any extra time."

"This is a new arrangement. We both benefited from our first deal. Now I am offering a new deal." Ange was as confident as ever now that it was clear the gang would give her what she wanted. "I know what you want. I am prepared to give that to you. And your men can get a little extra as well."

"What about your husband?" he wanted to know. "I haven't seen the final payment yet".

"I am sending him over tomorrow with the details. He can meet you personally to arrange the final transfer."

Angela was enjoying the idea that Jeff would be face-to-face with the three guys that she had sucked-off. He still didn't know that she fucked them all, taken a gangbang from the dirty bastards. But she had a plan for that, too. Ange was surprised that she could have such a cruel streak. But she reminded herself that Jeff had brought it on himself. He had chosen not to respect her and he was being punished as a result.

"This will be the last time," she was telling Grigor. "I'll let you all have me. But the extra treat is just for you. I hope you understand."

"What about your husband?" he asked again.

Grigor remained a little wary of this woman. She had a nice husband and a good job from what he'd discovered and yet she enjoyed acting like a whore.

"And what about your share of the money?"

"Oh, Jeff will find out all about it," Angela said airily. "I'll make sure he knows when I deduct my money from the fifty thousand."

**********************

Angela had a full week to prepare for the final "date" with the gang. Almost the best part was when Jeff had to meet them to arrange the details of his final payment. Angela set it all up, of course. It was her bank account that was being used. And she didn't want to rely on Jeff since he'd shown how poor his judgement could be.

It was an extra bonus to think of the humiliation Jeff would experience from meeting the gang once more. At the start, he'd felt he would get the better of the gang. He had been sure it was a good thing - good enough he could ignore Angela's warnings. Now he was in debt to these men. They'd lured him into a scam and he had foolishly allowed it to happen. But they had done much more than that. These criminals had seen his wife naked. Jeff knew they'd taken liberties with his beautiful wife - they'd even sent him pictures to prove it. They had put their cocks into her mouth and shot their loads into her mouth. That was something Angela only rarely allowed him to enjoy.

And that was the other thing. Jeff knew that somehow Angela had planned everything. It made his sense of humiliation complete. His sweet wife was the one who'd insisted on dealing with Grigor after he had demanded the extra money. It was Angela who had dressed in sexy clothes and met the gang by herself. Jeff had been foolish but this was worse. There was no doubting his wife had enjoyed being taken by these men. But how? Why? Poor Jeff simply had no inkling that Angela could be so vengeful.

"Please don't see those guys again," he begged her.

"I am only seeing them because you were such an idiot," she said to him coldly.

"But I don't want you to do it again. What they are doing is wrong. I know they gave you some money. I could see there was an amount missing from the final transfer. I know there is more going on. Please, I can't take this any longer."

Angela had tried not to laugh out loud at her stupid husband.

"I didn't want to meet these guys, ever," she told him coldly. "But you were so stupid. I told you it was a huge risk to get involved. Because of you I had to make a deal with them. And this time it's a deal that I want. Its a deal where I win."

She saw the tears in his eyes but Angela no longer cared. Jeff was not only a fool but he was a wimp as well. She'd always known it but had convinced herself she could settle down with a man like that.

Next she had to choose her outfit for the final meeting. It would be even more revealing than she'd worn for the gang previously. Ange knew she didn't need to worry they might back out. All three of the dirty bastards knew what they would get and they would be as keen as any of the men she'd seduced. But it felt good to dress that way for a meeting that involved money. And the best part was letting Jeff know.

"I asked you to stop," he cried. "And you won't. I am leaving you Angela. When you get home from those guys I'll be gone."

Ange didn't reply. At last Jeff was showing he had some balls. But it was too late. She'd long ago that it was over. His leaving only made it easier - she wouldn't need to throw him out after all.

****************************

Angela arrived at their office without underwear. She figured there was no point in the extra garments. Her skirt was short - it barely covered her butt and in certain positions it gave a teasing glimpse of her shaved cunt. Her shirt was tight and made of sheer material. It showed the outline of her small, perky tits just perfectly and there was no hiding her nipples. They were already erect from her anticipation and arousal.

What if they hurt her? What if Grigor decided not to control his men and they took more than she wanted to give?

Angela reminded herself that she'd had these thoughts from the start. But she was a good deal-maker. And so far the deal had worked out fine. They always did, she thought with a smile. She had taken risks before with men. That was how she had started out - sucking off that boy. Her special power had always seen her get through safely. The boys at the football club. Mickey in her butt. The professor. Mr Simpson.

She reminded herself that she was a slut. Somehow it gave her a feeling of power over men. These dirty bastards were no different. Turning up in her sexiest clothes had been a ploy to make sure they gave her what she wanted. Angela was so excited and so horny that she was determined they'd all play their part that evening.

One of the men had placed a thick blanket on the floor. A shiver went through her body. Letting the thugs fuck her in their shabby office only reinforced what a debauched slut she was.

"You can have what you want," she reminded Grigor. "They can have everything else."

Quickly the three men surrounded the tiny woman. Ange knew she was panting fast. They dwarfed her and the thought of their hard cocks, ready and wanting, was almost more than she could handle. Three dirty bastards, big and dangerous, all turned-on by her and wanting her so badly.

In moments their hands were all over her. One groped her tits. Another hand slipped up the back of her skirt. She felt it squeeze her butt - a nice, firm grasp as if making sure she'd not escape. Grigor pulled her face to his, wanting to kiss her sweet mouth. At the same time she felt his fingers graze over her bare slit. Angela didn't care what they thought of her. She moaned softly into the mouth of the gang leader.

This time the gang members needed no encouragement. They stripped her naked, almost tearing her shirt - not that Ange cared. She gasped as they pulled her skirt down. It was incredibly powerful to be naked in front of three men. Ange knew she had the body for it. She loved their faces as they drank in the sight of her small, firm body.

Two of them suckled on her hard nipples as they each fumbled with their trousers. Angela knew they had plenty of time this evening. But there was no reason to hold back and she grabbed at the men, wrapping her hands around two hard, throbbing shafts. This time she was not thinking of Jeff at all. But if she had she would have remembered that his cock had never felt so good as these. Panting, her heart racing, she stroked them all, swapping her hands to make sure each shaft was raised to its full size.

"Don't forget to take photos for me," she said sweetly to Thug Two. He quickly fumbled for his phone.

It was Grigor who put his hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her down to her knees. Angela grinned at the three dirty bastards. They were animals, all of them, and desperate to sample her sweet, soft mouth. Oh yes, this was her favourite position of all - kneeling and sucking a rampant cock as the owner groaned his thanks to her.

"Come on, boss man," she said to Grigor with a grin. "Give me that gorgeous thing."

He thrust obligingly into her mouth. She enjoyed the sight and feel of his curved shaft. The feeling of his veins, the dark ridges on the meat, reminded her of his power. But the best part - the sexiest part - was the way her lips stretched as she tried to take his bulk in her mouth.

Ange wanted him to get the best headjob. It wasn't easy when he thrust with such force. She would have used one hand as well to add to his pleasure. That was out of the question as the two thugs filled her hand with their own cocks and she remembered to stroke them almost in time with Grigor's thrusting. But he thrust deep and hard and Ange enjoyed it.

"Fucking hot," groaned one of the thugs. "I've never seen anything like this."

"She's amazing," agreed the other one.

Each of them used her hands and her mouth. Taking turns, they all thrust hard into her mouth. Angela had no complaints. It was exhilarating to have them all so horny and so eager for her. And there was no mistaking the way their cocks throbbed as they waited for her mouth to be empty.

Then Grigor picked her up. With a deft movement he lay her on the desk. Ange was beginning to wonder about the blanket when she saw the leader position a chair between her legs. There was no time to resist, or even think, as Grigor pushed her knees apart. Her cunt was exposed, wet for them all to see, and the cool air reminded Angela of her total nakedness. She lay on the hard desk and let herself be swamped by their collective lust.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers