The Angry Writer Pt. 01

Story Info
A man starts his revenge on people from the past.
5.8k words
4.55
24.4k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie sat there looking at the page in her hands. She didn't know where it came from and she couldn't concentrate on what it said. She had the urge to get up and change clothes. So she went to her bedroom and stood in front of her mirror and looked at how she was dressed. Something was affecting her thoughts, changing her basic core values but she was not consciously aware of the process. There was something about what was written on the page she had dropped that had re-written her psyche.

She wore a loose fitting shirt and her hair was pulled up in a bun. Her glasses were large rimmed and now that she thought about it kind of unflattering. Her pants were a bit baggy and did nothing to show off her figure. As a matter of fact her wardrobe seemed designed to detract from her looks as much as possible.

She walked to her closet and rummaged to the clothes hanging there and could not find anything acceptable. She opened the drawers of her dresser and could not find any decent underwear either. It was time to go shopping. She sighed, this was frustrating. She grabbed her purse and her keys and exited the house. She never realized that she left the door partially open.

She got in her car and drove to the nearby mall. It was a thirty minute drive. She found a parking spot far from the doors and secluded, near some trees and bushes. The mall was not busy this time of day, it still being early. Lucky for her this was her day off, she didn't normally get Mondays off.

She walked into the mall and noticed that she still had about a half hour until the stores opened. She made her way to the new Victoria's Secret store. There was a short young dark haired woman standing by the gate holding a piece of paper. When Angie approached she held up three fingers and waved. The girl smiled at her and raised the gate.

"We are not open for a couple of days, we are still hiring. Come on in Angie. I am Presley." The girl said. She had a cute face and body, her breasts were probably a 30, likely a B or C cup and a narrow 23" waist. "Let's get you taken care of shall we Angie?"

"Sure, what are we going to start with?" Angie asked. Not even wondering how the girl knew her name.

Presley closed the gate and slid closed the glass doors. They were covered with butcher paper so people could not see in. "Follow me. It's just us girls for a while. I don't have any other interviews until 12:30. The rest of the crew doesn't come until 2:00 pm. So we have time to get you set." She smiled as she took Angie's hand.

Presley led Angie over to the Lingerie section. "Why don't you take off your top and let's see what we are working with, shall we." She instructed Angie.

Angie removed her top and Presley shook her head at her when she saw the granny bra Angie was wearing. She stepped behind her and unclasped it pulling it down off of her shoulders and arms. Angie let it fall to the ground as Presley stepped closer and wrapped her arms around her, placing her hand on her breasts, she stood on her tiptoes and whispered in her ear.

"You must be at least a 32 C." her warm hands fondled her breasts and her nipples hardened under Presley's ministrations. Presley pinched them lightly causing Angie to let out a little moan of pleasure.

Presley stepped away and grabbed a bra and panty set, it was black and red lace that would show lots of flesh. She handed it to Angie, who took it from her and smiled. She put the bra on and was surprised at how soft it was. The material caressed her body like lover's hands making her nipples erect as her body moved. It was amazing how the right clothes could make her feel aroused just by wearing them.

"Now take off those pants. They do nothing for you and let's get those panties on you." Presley told her.

Angie pushed down her pants, revealing white grannie panties that covered her from mid-thigh to just under her belly button. Presley tskd her and shook her head. Kneeling before her she grabbed the waistband of the panties and peeled them off of Angie, revealing an angry bush.

"Oh my Angie, the 70s called and they want their fur back! Girl this will not due." She scolded the young woman. Leaving her naked except for the bra she rose and took her hand. Angie followed her meekly to the back of the store.

"I was told you might need grooming, but this is ridiculous darling." In Presley's office was a grooming kit, sheers, razor, electric razor and creams. "Okay now, hop up on the desk and let Presley take care of you baby." She said with a smile.

Presley picked up the grooming shears and proceeded to trim down the long hair first, getting it to a more manageable length. Angie had never hand anyone treat her so intimately before and it was quite the turn on. Presley pushed Angie back so that she was laying down on the desk and she pulled one of Angie's legs to the side of the desk, opening access to her most intimate area. She grabbed a bottle of lotion and rubbed it on her pussy to build up a lather.

Angie started to squirm on the desk. Presley's fingers felt good between her legs. The way they gently caressed her sensitive skin now that the hair was shorted. The way her finger parted her lips accidentally every so often. Sometimes she even pressed gently against that little nub at the top of her pussy that made her feel so very naughty late at night in the bath tub when she was alone.

Angie didn't realize the moment when her own hands went to her breasts and started squeezing her melons and pinching her nipples, or when she started moaning Presley's name. Soon she snapped out of it though when she felt the first scrape of the razor across her skin as Presley removed the hair from around her pussy slowly.

The feel of the sharp straight razor across her sensitive mons sent goose bumps over her body. She was afraid to move. Presley used one hand to pull the skin tightly upwards, though the thumb of that hand rested on her nub. Her body shook with each scrape but Presley never slipped and cut her skin. Soon she looked down and her little pussy was bald.

The young woman between her legs produced a thermos from under the desk and opened it. She poured water from the thermos onto a cloth and washed away the remains of the lather, then slowly poured the warm water over her pussy. It felt so good to her and her arousal started to build from the sensation of the warm water pouring between her lips.

Presley took a small tube from the top of the desk and opened it, squirting some of the contents on her fingers she massaged the lotion onto Angie's pussy. As the air hit the lotion it started to warm, sending more tingling sensations through her body, her eyes started to close. Suddenly she felt something she had never felt before. It was soft, but stiff, warm and wet.

It parted her pussy lips and moved up and down, as it reached her nub, it circled it slowly, teasingly. Angie opened her eyes and saw Presley had her tongue between her legs, licking her pussy. Angie grabbed her head and moaned in pleasure. Guiding the woman into her, begging her to make her cum.

Presley covered Angie's pussy with her mouth and gently sucked the lips into her. Capturing them and biting them gently, eliciting moans from Angie. She spread the young woman's legs with her hands, using her thumbs to open the delicious pussy wide, she slid her tongue deeply inside, exploring the forbidden depths.

This woman is so very tight, even for a tongue. She moved her tongue to her clit which had started to swell, pushing past the little hood, it had lengthened to a good inch, and didn't show signs of stopping. Presley slid one of her thumbs slowly into Angie. She had to move slowly because even though she was petit her thumb was having a difficult time entering this poor girl.

"Angie dear... are you a virgin?" Presley asked.

"Oh god, yes..." Angie panted.

"Not even toys have passed these poor little lips?" Presley teased.

"N-n-no." she stuttered.

"What do you do for fun then?" she inquired.

"It's a sin...bu... but after... after a bottle... of wine... I take... take a... oh please keep licking... take a bath... oh yes, just like that, thank you... take a bath and rub my... my nub until I cum..." she panted.

"You naughty girl." Presley scolded.

"I am, I am a naughty girl." Angie groaned.

Presley pushed her thumb into the tight pussy as she sucked the clit into her mouth. "Aiieee!" Screamed Angie. As she bucked her hips up, impaling herself on the remainder of Presley's thumb, breaking her hymen in the process. Presley decided to go for broke and kept sucking on the clit causing the woman to keep bucking and she slid her other hand under Angie's ass, her blood and pussy juice running down the crack of her ass, along with the lotion. Presley used it to lube up her other thumb and pressed it against the woman's tight little rosebud.

"Oh no! No not there!" Angie protested.

"I have already taken your virginity. What's another amongst lovers?" Presley teased and nibbled on her clit, caressing her g-spot with her thumb.

"Gahh, Okay... okay... just do it... make me cum!" hollered Angie.

Presley slid her thumb into Angie's bottom and could feel her other thumb in the pussy next door. She pressed them against each other, and as one went in the other pulled out and she nibbled on the clit. Soon she had Angie writhing in sexual ecstasy, grinding against her thumbs and her face. She could feel the sweat running off of the woman's skin.

Presley was enjoying herself immensely, but knew she had to send Angie on her way soon. She started fucking Angie for all she was worth and she felt her grab her head and hold her against the pussy. She felt her squirt all over her face and then collapse on the desk. Presley stood up and looked down on Angie. She was sprawled across the desk. Her hair spread out, her arms and legs out stretched and her bra pushed up over breasts exposing them to the air.

Presley grabbed her phone from her back pocket and took some photos of Angie for later. She definitely wanted this woman to return the favor. She went behind the desk and grabbed a bag from Forever 21 where her roommate worked and placed it by Angie. She then walked up to the woman and gently tapped her face until she woke up.

"Sweetie, you need to wake up and get dressed. Your new clothes are in the bag. Come back tomorrow morning, same time and we will talk about your new job. For now you need to get home." She said smiling. "It was fun."

Angie stood up and hugged Presley. "Yes, yes it was. I need a shower though." Both women laughed. Presley handed Angie the cloth and the thermos and helped her get cleaned up. Angie straightened her clothes as Presley left the office. She put on her new panties and opened the bag. There was a nice white blouse and a short black skirt. There was a small package with black silk fishnet stockings and a box with red 4" pumps. A smaller box contained contact lenses in her prescription and eye drops. There was also make-up and lipstick. When she was done, she looked nothing like the woman who had entered the shop. She was beautiful, sexy and desirable.

She left the office and Presley whistled at her. She opened the sliding doors and raised the gate. Hugging her she wished her a good day and reminded her to stop by tomorrow for her first day at work. She left the shop and started heading to the mall exit. Mall traffic had picked up, there were the mall walkers, employees showing up for work, mall security making the rounds, and she was getting all kinds of looks. Men checked her out, some women too. Older women looked at her and talked about her behind her back. Others undressed her with their eyes. She ignored them all, except to put a little extra swing in her hips as she passed them by. She felt alive for the first time in her life and was truly enjoying the feeling.

------------------------------

Angie arrived at home and got out of the car. She didn't notice her neighbor's eighteen year old son watching her from the porch as she exited her vehicle. Her legs swung out of the car and spread open, and he could see under her short skirt. He was amazed Ms. Breton had changed her wardrobe, she usually dressed so frumpy. Going to the library might be more fun from now on he thought.

She went up the walkway to her front door and stepped inside. Not noticing that the door was partially open she pushed it open and stepped inside. She picked up an envelope that was on the table next to the door and opened it. She pulled out the paper that was inside the envelope and started to read it. She crumpled it up and threw it and the envelope away. She stood there in the doorway for a few moments and then looked around the room confused for a second.

She went into the kitchen and grabbed a wine glass from the cabinet and opened the fridge. Inside she found a bottle of Chardonnet and went to a drawer and pulled out a corkscrew. She popped open the wine bottle and poured herself a glass. She climbed the stairs to her bedroom and turned on the computer she hadn't had the day before and waited for it to boot up. As the OS appeared on the screen, she did not notice the blue light of the built in camera come on. She picked up the laptop and put it on the dresser at the foot of the bed and adjusted the screen so that she could see it clearly from the bed. Though she didn't really comprehend that she was doing that. She also didn't register consciously that she had opened a web browser and was streaming to an adult site.

Soon the counter on the site was showing she had ten members in her room watching her. She sat on the edge of her bed facing the laptop her mind drifting to the store earlier. Her hand went to her breast over her blouse. She rubbed it and felt the material of the bra on her skin and her eyes closed, her lips parted and she could feel her pussy leaking. She had a desire to pinch her nipple through the material, and when she did her legs parted pulling her skirt up and showing off her new panties. The computer dinged and she was up to a hundred viewers.

Her other hand moved down between her legs, pushing the skirt farther up. She pulled the panties to the side exposing her bald pussy, and she teased the lips gently open with her fingers. Running them over her lips lightly, slightly parting them, they glistened with moisture in the light. She reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse, slowly pulling it down off of her shoulders, exposing her new black and red lacy bra and her 32 C breasts. Her nipples were at least an inch in length and hard as nails, poking through the material. She slipped the bra off and cupped her breasts in her hands, groping herself and pinching her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She stretched them out even farther and arched her back, spreading her legs even wider. The computer dinged again and she was up to two-hundred and fifty viewers. Word was getting around quickly.

She was so focused on her pleasure she didn't hear the knock at the front door downstairs. "Ms. Breton?! Are you okay?!" a young male voice called.

She lay back on the bed and pushed her skirt down and pulled it off. She started caressing her stomach, abdomen and thighs, reveling in the pleasure of the feeling. She then started peeling the panties down her body. The computer dinged again. Word was spreading quicker as the count reached one thousand viewers.

There were the sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs, but Angie was still lost in her own world.

Her neighbor's 18 year old son was at her bedroom door. His mouth was hanging open staring at the woman on the bed. Ms. Breton was laying there naked masturbating, damn she was hot. He had never thought the young frumpy librarian could look so delicious. She looked right at him and he froze. It seemed like she didn't see him though. She spread her legs farther apart and inserted two fingers into her pussy, she pushed them slowly in and out of her, and the squishing sound combined with sight of her body gave him the stiffest erection of his young life.

He unzipped his pants and freed his cock, he was embarrassed it was so small compared to those porn movies. He measured it when it was erect and it was only eight inches long and three inches thick. He had never been with a girl and was usually very shy around them. He didn't notice her computer was streaming a video of what was going on in her room. He slowly walked towards her as he stroked his cock. The computer behind him dinged once more and counter was increasing faster, now there were ten thousand viewers and climbing. Commenters were getting excited wondering who the guy was and where he had come from. It wasn't advertised that was going to be anything but a masturbation show.

The young man approached Angie and knelt before her. His hands went to her thighs, tentatively he touched her skin, afraid she would scream, but she sighed when he did. Her skin was soft and warm. Her lack of negative reaction to his presence emboldened him and he ran his hands slowly up her thighs towards the treasure he had only ever seen online. He leaned forward and kissed the soft skin of her knee. As his hands moved up her body he could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. His erection started to hurt he was getting so hard. It had never been like this before. He wanted to try something first, something he had seen in a video on video-one.com.

He spread her pussy lips with his thumbs and looked inside her. It was so beautiful, so pink and full. It was covered in a clear liquid that was flowing from between her lips. There was a button of flesh sticking out of the top of her pussy that was almost a half inch long. In sex education class the teacher called it a clitoris. She said it was very sensitive and gave the woman extreme pleasure. So he leaned forward and licked it with his tongue. Angie writhed and moaned in pleasure. He noticed those liquids flowing heavier the more he stimulated her. She tasted salty and sweet, it was very nice. He hoped he would have a chance to enjoy her more, but he could not hold off any more.

He stood up and grabbed her knees. She looked up at him and smiled, her hand reaching out for his cock. It was warm and soft, he thought he was going to cum right there. She helped guide him into her, the tip of his cock nestled into the folds of her pussy lips. It took all his will power not to lose control on that contact. He pushed forward and could not believe how tight it was, the pressure caressed him better than his hand ever had. It was slick and warm, she squeezed him with her muscles and he groaned. It caused him to flex and contract instinctively, he could not take much more of this. If it felt this way all the time how could those men in the movies last so long?

Both their moans filled the air, if they were able to pay attention to the computer they would see the counter had reached sixty-thousand viewers. He pressed himself deep inside Ms. Breton and felt his balls touch her ass. She clenched her muscles and started milking his cock. The young man lost all control and his rod started spasming, erupting with rope after rope of hot sperm splashing the inside of her womb.

"Oh yes, you fucking hot stud! Fill me!" she screamed. "Cum with me!" as her body shook uncontrollably under his. He arched his back trying to get more of himself inside her, but he was buried to the root. Her legs wrapped tightly around his body as tremors made her thighs and breasts shake. The counter on the screen was frozen as was the site, well over four hundred thousand viewers tried to get in to watch her debut. One person had an unobstructed view of everything that went on.

A small porcelain bear on the top of her dresser contained a pinhole Bluetooth camera. It was broadcasting to another house nearby. On a monitor in that house, someone was watching the action and smiling. They picked up a strange looking feather quill and dipped in an ink well. They took a piece of paper and started writing a letter to Angie. When they were done they put it in an envelope and took it to her front door and put it on the stoop. They returned to their house and watched and waited. The fun had only just begun.

12