The Annex

Story Info
Strangers form a sexual relationship in a library.
5.6k words
4.78
14.1k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

It was my first year back at the Institute in fifteen years and I was miserable. Having lost both of my parents to the whims of fate over the last years, and struggling to maintain the family business in their absence, I was running out of options. And it seemed, now that I turned 35, running out of time. So what did I do? I dropped it all. Sold the business, settled my debts and ran. Ran back to the place I had originally run from. The Institute. I'd finish what I started- an engineering degree- and get a fresh start. What I hadn't counted on, though, was the loneliness and isolation I would feel as an adult man surrounded by these, kids, really. Although my classmates were for the most part kind, my age and experience created a social rift that set me apart. Outside of classes I had very little contact with others. My old friends had moved on, married or moved away. So to quell the loneliness, I threw myself into study and getting fit. And for months that's how it went until one unique day.

The campus library has a strange section called the Annex. It contains archival materials and obscure odds and ends located on a subfloor that can only be reached by a single narrow staircase found in an unlikely corner of the main collection. I found it only with directions from the Librarian, who sent me to the Annex for schematics for a 200 year old clock I was replicating for a class project. Climbing the steep staircase, I strolled down the chamber scanning the rows for the right section. The Annex was empty and silent, my running shoes muffling the beat of my footfalls. At the last row, I identified the section and turned, perusing the shelf when I spotted the portfolio at the bottom.

This is the moment everything would change, my world turned upside down and inside out. As I knelt down and retrieved the folder, I unmistakably heard a soft feminine cry. Looking up, I saw its source. Through the three inch gap between the tops of books and the shelf above I saw a shapely pair of legs, splayed gently apart. A gray skirt had been raised to the waist of the seated figure and there under a table, slender fingers gently kneaded a moistening vulva. I froze.

Part of me wanted to leave quietly and let the girl do her business in peace. But the other part of me, the part that hadn't been with a woman in seven years, was running the show. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was transfixed, watching her as my cock rapidly stiffened in my pants. She was stroking her middle finger up and down the split of her vulva, underwear pulled to the side. After a minute of this, the finger dug into the soft fold and her labia separated under the touch. Another sweetly feminine cry. My cock throbbed in my jeans. The freshly moistened finger began to circle her clit, slowly at first and then with increasing speed and pressure. She inhaled stutteringly. Her legs began to shake, hips grinding back and forth in the chair. A moment later, the hand stopped kneading and she came, stifled cries of pleasure escaping through closed lips. She settled into her seat, breathless. A moment passed. My mouth was dry and I swallowed as I backed away, intent on retreating before she saw me. It was, at the time, the most erotic thing I'd witnessed.

As soon as I got to my room I jerked off. Imagining as I came, spilling my load deep inside that beautiful wet pussy. Later, the event played over and over in my mind relentlessly, all of the details branded onto my brain. The gray pleated skirt pulled up over those slim but shapely legs. The nicely trimmed bush. The white canvas grandma shoes. I became obsessed with her and finding out who she was. I wanted to see her again. All of her.

So I kept a look out for that skirt and those shoes. I visited the Annex everyday at the same time everyday waiting. Hoping to get a look at her. Hoping she would return. A week went by and I was starting to lose hope, which in retrospect was probably good because my classwork was suffering. I slogged my way into the library, slumping into a seat to work on a paper and that's when I saw her.

It was the white canvas shoes, the kind grandmas wear when they're gardening. I saw them first, that's when I knew it was her and I drank her in. She was petit, but not skinny. Curvaceous but just so. Long brown hair. Brown eyes. One of those mischievous faces that have a permanent smirk, like they are holding back laughter at everyone and everything. The grandma shoes were goofy, but they looked cute on her small feet. She wore a form fitting red sweaterdress. Though she was just walking, she moved like a dart, effortlessly in a straight line toward the Annex stairs. My cock throbbed hungrily as I rose to follow.

PART TWO

I was bored. Now solidly into the third year of my English degree, I was running out of inspiration. The works of literature and the mechanics of language had, at first, been stimulating. Over time, the repetition of reading, analysis and writing had numbed that interest. And now, my mind was wandering and I needed fuel to continue.

Likewise, my social life had become stale. My friends, while wonderful human beings, were painfully conventional and unimaginative. The drunken house parties and casual hookups had become rote and ultimately unsatisfying. The boys I slept with were selfish and unskilled, unable to bring me to orgasm, often only lasting for a couple of minutes before climaxing and drunkenly passing out. I was frustrated, sexually and otherwise. And in that frustrated malaise, I began wandering the buildings on campus, exploring, searching. I'm not sure what I was looking for, but I found it. And partially, it found me.

It was in the library when it all started. I was wandering up and down the aisles when I first felt bibliophilia. Not just the love of books or reading, an erotic affection for books. A lust for books. It began as I was musing to myself about the lives and thoughts and events and struggles all contained in the myriads of books on the shelves before me. Life itself, contained on the page, bound in paper and leather. And what is life, but sex? That relentless desire to thrive and multiply and be satisfied. The thought took root in my mind first, then in my body. A warmth was building in my abdomen, wetness building in my underwear as I ran my fingers over the spines of shelved books. I inhaled lustfully and snapped out of my reverie. I needed to find a place to get off.

Immediately, I thought of the Annex. Having discovered it in my wanderings, I knew it would be perfect. There was a single study table at the far end of the room, approachable from only one direction and obscured by shelves. And most importantly, it was surrounded by books.

After carefully scanning all of the rows for interlopers who would spoil my fun, I did the deed, easily and effortlessly fingering myself to orgasm. It was difficult not to cry out and it was a delicious torture to cum so hard without making a sound, my lips and mouth clenched shut to stifle any sound. I was terrified of being seen and that heightened the experience immeasurably.

Soon this would become a ritual and I found myself climbing that steep and narrow staircase at least once a week, if not more. This had a profound effect on my schoolwork and my output rose dramatically. Holding my textbooks, turning their pages now felt like the sensuous caress of a lover. Each character of text tapped out on a keyboard felt like a soft impact on my clitoris. I felt supple and fertile, my papers springing forth from lusty fecundity. All the while, in the back of my mind I could feel the Annex beckoning. If my love of the language had been failing, lust was a significant surrogate.

It was after a long productive week that I finally yielded to the pull of the Annex. That was when everything changed.

In my comfy shoes and short sweaterdress I breezed up the stairs. The sweaterdress was a favorite because I could wear it with no bra. The knit pattern obscured my nipples and the material was soft enough to give them pleasant friction without irritation. Underneath was a g-string whose only function was to contain the juices which had been building in anticipation.

Sliding into my chair, I drank in the ambiance of the Library. The dankly sweet perfume of old paper. The books packed together row on row, covers pressed together like the flesh of lovers. I slowly ran a hand over my belly raising it to cup a breast, while my other hand descended my thigh to reach the hem of my dress. Pulling it up to bare my legs and hips, I closed my eyes and leaned back settling into the experience, gently caressing my slit on top of my underwear.

Pleasure built and I opened my eyes as my hand went to pull aside the g-string and dig deeper into my slickened vulva. That's when I noticed.

Through a narrow gap in the shelf across from me, there in a shadow, a glinting pair of eyes was watching me. I was caught! A lightning bolt of panic went through me and I wanted to yelp in surprise and pull my dress down and flee in embarrassment. But I didn't do any of those things. Instead I froze, staring into those eyes. The eyes stared back unblinking, unmoving. A moment passed. The lightning bolt became a white ball of energy spinning and sparking, bouncing around in my body. Hot and cold waves rippled through me. Momentarily, the ball lightning collapsed into a dense point of pleasure in my abdomen and I exhaled shuddering.

What happened next I can scarcely believe. It's like I was animated by some outside force, possessed by some insatiable succubus. My gaze still locked with the other's, I stood up and pulled the dress off over my head and dropped the g-string to the floor. Now it was their turn to react. I heard a sharp gasp. The eyes widened and moved closer, out of the shadow. A furrowed masculine brow sat atop the eyes, now large as eggs. I crawled onto the table and laid on my back, legs toward him. Still making eye contact, I brought my knees up and slowly spread my legs open, displaying my pussy to him. Another sharp gasp came through the shelf, as my labia split agape revealing my glazed inner folds. Finally the gaze was broken as he looked down at my spectacle and I relaxed a bit.

Slowly, I moistened two fingers in my mouth and sank them into my vagina. Electric waves of pleasure ran through my body pushing air out of my lungs in shuddering breaths. I was so turned on I knew it wouldn't take long. I reached down with my other hand and circled my clit with tender motions, the electric pressure building in my abdomen. I lowered my head backward over the edge of the table and mewed softly through pressed lips.

I could sense the man stirring, a rustling and then repeated stroking. A low masculine moan.

I jerked my head up and glimpsed through the rows. A flash of taut flesh. A groan. The stroking increasing. A connection formed between us, bonded by our mutual lust. A feedback loop of arousal. The tingling pressure crushed down on me and I came explosively, covering the table in a spray of squirt as my hips convulsed and bucked. I stifled my repeated screams, teeth clenched onto a knuckle. A moment later, from the shelf, shuddering low breaths and a spattering of semen on tile.

Glowing for a moment, buoyed by the background hum of library business, I laid back mellowed with satisfaction. Roused by a sudden chill and the dawning reality of my vulnerability I rose to dress and clean up, noticing that my partner (and the semen) was already gone.

It was awhile before I returned to the Annex. I needed time to process what had happened. The thrill of being caught followed by the thrill of being watched. The loss of control and then the recovery of greater control. The vulnerability and then owning that vulnerability. I felt like a slut. I felt like a goddess. Both feelings were wonderful.

I wondered about the stranger. Specifically who we was and if I would see him again. Those thoughts filled me with terror and lust, and whenever they came to mind a hot wave would pass through my body. And it was in that state that I adorned by body in lace and once again ascended to the Annex.

PART THREE

Holyshitholyshitholyshit... I couldn't believe it. I floated down the stairs of the Annex, the experience echoing in my head.

Later in a calmer state, I reviewed the events and realized that my obsession with this woman was justified. I had been terrified of being caught peeping on her and quite a bit ashamed of having done it. But I had no idea that she would have responded the way she did. I was in awe of her and perhaps a little afraid of her as well. Anyone who could unflinchingly expose themselves like that. I mean, what else are they capable of?

Several weeks went by and I staked out the Annex every day hoping to see her again, but as the days came and went she didn't show. I was beginning to think that she had been spooked by the experience, which would've been a completely understandable reaction to be sure. But that didn't seem right to me. Somehow I knew she'd return. Someone that brazen would not let anyone scare them off of their territory for long. And I was right. On a dreary Wednesday afternoon, she appeared once again to enter the Annex. And I, once again with a flush of blood filling my penis, followed.

I had spent a lot of time thinking about how to handle the next encounter. How to be. I felt that I had thrown her a curveball by my being there and that the unexpectedness had given her a thrill, so I knew that I'd have to surprise her again. And that's exactly what I did.

I ducked low next to the watching row shelf so she wouldn't see me and crawled around the corner, quickly and silently scampering underneath the broad table. Kneeling back on my haunches, I settled in, watching.

Her silky legs were adorned in lace stockings, black straps running up her thighs to a matching garter belt. Translucent lace panties covered her pussy, which she was lazily and lightly stroking. I clenched my entire face to stifle my lustful reaction, and then watched waiting for the right moment to arrive.

She continued stroking for some time and I could see the moisture seeping from her vagina. My cock throbbed so hard I thought it would tear right through my pants. She moaned softly and her hand moved to pull the underwear aside. That's when I made my move. Leaning into her crotch, I stuck my tongue all the way out and broadly licked her entire vulva, from vagina to clit.

Her hips jumped in the chair and she let out a full throated yelp. A moment passed like molasses, but she settled her lovely ass back into the chair and splayed her legs wider, scooting forward in the chair. I resumed my licking, focusing on each of the lips.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would show." she whispered.

I paused my licking to say, "I wouldn't miss it," I licked once, "for anything."

Shifting my focus, I inserted two fingers into her vagina and began kneading her G spot. She exhaled forcefully, hips rocking gently. I sucked her inner lips, sliding up to her clitoris. When I reached it I sucked it into my mouth pinning it between my lips and swirled my tongue over it around and around. She screamed with pleasure but at one tenth volume, so it came out a soft cawing sound. Her pelvis was trembling so I new she was close. I dug at her G spot with more force and kept up with the suck-swirling and she built for what seemed an eternity. Then she came, hips thrusting the air, breathlessly for a moment, then she made these soft panting feminine cries that made me crazy with lust.

After she cooled down a bit, I said, "Turn the chair around and kneel on it over the table." Pausing for a moment, she complied.

"Like this?"

I slid out from under the table behind her and drank her in. Straight dark brown hair brushed over one shoulder hung down from her lowered head exposing a slender neck. Her back tapering down into a narrow waist that flared out into full hips and round buttocks. I was amazed at how she could be so dainty and yet curvaceous. She arched her butt upwards to me slowly which only increased the effect. I exhaled sharply and grabbed each cheek, squeezing gently but firmly, and hooking my thumbs under the hem of her skirt, raised it over her hips. A wave of anticipation passed through my cock like a wolf howling at the moon.

I pressed her now exposed cheeks apart and her pussy gaped open, a bead of moisture dripping from it onto the chair. Unzipping my pants and pulling out my rod, I pressed it gently onto her opening and was about to push into her.

"Wait." she said, and reaching forward grabbed a smallish leather bound book from the shelf. Placing the spine of the book into her mouth, she clenched her teeth into the leather and nodded once. I pushed into her gently and we moaned simultaneously, her through the folds of leather and paper. She was very wet and her tight slippery hole felt so good I practically came right then, but I girded myself and pushed all the way in, pulling her onto me by the hips. I held her that way for a moment, penetrated to the hilt, her ass pressed against my pelvis.

Then I started pumping her with long slow strokes, at the end of each I'd again pull her firmly onto me, reaching as deep into her as I could with my hardness. After a bit of this, I fucked her hard with a single ass slapping stroke and she moaned, "mmm-hmm" through the book clenched between her lips. So I continued those hard slapping strokes and she yelped and mewed in time which each thrust. Soon those cries grew softer but higher in pitch and I knew she was getting close. I reached forward, combing my fingers into that silky hair at the base of her head and grabbed a fistful of it. Pulling her head back, I fucked her with hammering strokes that made her whole body jiggle with the impact. She let out a quiet but high pitched shriek as her legs quivered and pelvis bucked, cumming. I couldn't hold back any more and thrusted deep, unfurling my pearl banner far into her quaking interior.

After a moment of glow, the book dropped from her jaws, slick with drool. I withdrew my cock and a gush of cum spilled out of her onto the chair. I was prepared with a handkerchief and quickly wiped up our mess, placing the soggy wad of fabric into my pocket and refastened my pants.

The woman, now cooling, began to rise from her position. A feeling of panic struck me. I knew that if she pierced my veil of anonymity, something would be lost. The magic would be dispelled. That she would be let down by my ordinariness. I was afraid of giving up my mystique, which I felt at the time was my only power over her. The only thing I had to give. Before she could turn and face me, I ducked back under the table, retracing my route around the watching shelf and out of the Annex.

PART FOUR

The stranger had vanished as quickly and unexpectedly as he had arrived. The only proof that he was a living being and not a figment of my ample imagination was the slick remnant of his cum still squishing inside my vagina as I walked back to my room. I was shaken and confused by the experience, but also incredibly turned on. Upon arrival, I stroked myself to climax twice more, reliving the rendezvous.

In the following days, a growing insecurity gnawed at me. I was accustomed to being in charge of most situations in which I found myself. Knowing where I stood and with whom I had standing. This new circumstance was outside of that familiarity and it frustrated the sense of order in my universe. It was also extremely erotic. The loss of control and thwarted expectation were intoxicating and I longed for the next encounter.

I thought of the stranger and how skillfully he had made love to me. Not making love in the traditional sense, we know nothing of one another. We have no relationship. What I mean is that he didn't just fuck me. He loved what he was doing, with me and to me. He led me on a dizzying dance of pleasure. He read me like a book and wrote annotations in the margins.

12