The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,160 Followers

Then she drops to her knees and puts my cock in her mouth. She is sure to make it nice and wet, coating as much as she can with her spit. Her tongue slides across my cock head, making me shudder. Kenzie then stands after she believes my cock is sufficiently wet. She turns and bends over the balcony, facing the ocean.

"Fuck me right here Tom!" She says back to me. I smile and say nothing as I rub my wet cock over her pussy, spreading her juices over her soft lips. Then I gently and slowly push just the tip inside her. Kenzie lets out a soft moan, as her face is getting slightly wet from the rain. After she takes my tip, I slowly slide a little bit of my shaft in, remembering her words earlier. Kenzie sighs in pleasure. I soon hit the back of her pussy and begin to slide out much quicker, keeping the tip inside her. I continue to slowly enter her pussy and pull out rapidly as I lean forward and grab her tits, feeling Kenzie's small and hard nipples.

Kenzie turns back to try and look at me. She gasps out, "Fuck me! Keep going! I want you to make me cum!" I go back to my standing position behind her as I thrust into and out of my younger sister. Kenzie's moans become louder and louder as we continue to enjoy one another.

Soon Kenzie cries out, "Oh yes!" I feel her vagina clamp down on my cock, trying to make me cum, but I hold off my orgasm and begin to thrust faster. By now, Kenzie's juices are coating the length of my cock and she is taking almost all of it inside her.

I feel her orgasm begin to subside and my own coming rapidly and I say, "Get on your knees!" I slide out of her warm dripping pussy and Kenzie turns and kneels in front of me. I rub my length several times as I aim at her face. Kenzie closes her eyes expectantly as I cum. The first strand shoots over her mouth and nose. The second hits her nose and cheek. I keep cumming until her mouth and chin are almost completely covered in a layer of my cum.

Finally, Kenzie opens one eye cautiously and asks jokingly, "You all done?"

I look down at my younger sister, her face partially covered in my cum. Some of it drips off of her chin onto and in between her tan breasts. I answer, "I am."

Kenzie smiles up at me, licking away some of my load, "Good. Then help me to the shower. I need to get cleaned off."

I smile at her and grab her hand, pulling her to her feet. Then I lead the way as Kenzie keeps her head tilted up to avoid dripping cum onto the hotel floor. When she is in the shower, i leave, and stand on the balcony again and think about what I did today. For the second time in less than 12 hours, I fucked my younger sister. Before coming out here with our parents, I never would have imagined anything ever happening between us. After thinking about her for a little, Kenzie comes up behind me and touches my shoulder.

I jump, having been so deep in thought I didn't know who it was. Kenzie says, "Shower is all yours when you want to use it." I thank her, gather up my clothes and head back into the bathroom to get cleaned off. I turn the water on hot and clean myself off.

When I finish my shower I dry off and dress before returning to the room. Kenzie is spread out on her side of the bed, absent mindedly watching tv and occasionally checking her phone. Kenzie looks up at me and says, "At 5:30 Mom wants us to meet her in that nice restaurant from last night again."

"So we have to get dressed up again?" I ask.

Kenzie nods with a smile, "I think Mom just likes all the attention she gets from people in that tight blue dress."

I smile at the thought, "Well it did look really nice."

Kenzie agrees, as I put on a polo shirt and dress pants then join Kenzie on the bed. We watch some movie for a bit, neither of us really paying attention to the plot and just talking about the vacation so far.

"What do you think of this? The vacation, Mom and Dad, us, all of it?" I ask Kenzie

Kenzie thinks for a second, "I think the reason Mom and Dad brought us here was for sexual reasons. Whether it was for them or us I'm not too sure about. As for me and you... well it's pretty clear I'm into it."

I nod, "What about Mom? You said she played with the masseuse? You like that?"

Kenzie once again thinks before answering. She says, "Part of me found it weird, the other part found it sexy. I know what you and I do is weird... but she's our Mom. It just feels different you know?"

I think, "Yeah. That's kind of weird I guess. Realizing our parents have a sex life and a pretty open one at that." We spend a few more minutes in silence, watching the movie but neither of us paying attention. Then I hear a knock on the door. I look through the peephole and I see Dad on the other side, dressed in a business suit.

I open the door, "Hey Dad. What's up?"

"Nothing. I just came to say bye to you and Kenzie for the night." Kenzie stands up and hugs him goodbye. After they finish I go to shake his hand. Dad stops me and asks, "Tom, can you help me with something?"

"Sure." He leads the way out of the room and through the halls. In a quiet voice he says to me, "Since I told you about Aunt Anne you should know that I'm going to see her tonight. She lives about an hour from here. Your mother knows and probably will make a move on you."

I feel my face go pale and say, "What? How do you know? You telling me to go for it?"

Dad shakes his head as we step onto the elevator, "Mom was the one who arranged for Anne and I to meet up later. Probably to have some alone time with you, which I'm fine with. As for telling you to go with it... it's your call but she would like it if you did." The elevator dings open and we begin to walk through the lobby.

I nod, unsure of how to feel, "Does Aunt Anne know about Mom and I?"

Dad shrugs, "I have no idea what your Mom told her." We stop by the front entrance of the hotel.

I sigh, "Okay. I'll see what happens."

Dad smiles, "Good choice. I'll see you tomorrow."

I smile back, weakly, "See you tomorrow." Then I turn and walk back to the room, unsure of what to do. When I walk in, I see Kenzie and Mom talking. Mom is wearing a white dress, as tight as the blue one from last night and short enough so it barely covered her ass. Once again, Mom is clearly not wearing a bra. Kenzie has the black dress she wore last night laid out on the bed. The two of them turn as I enter the room.

"What did Dad want?" Kenzie asks, as she begins to undress from her casual clothes.

"He needed help... moving something." I answer.

"I'm sure you did him a huge favor." Mom says with a knowing smile that Kenzie does not see. Kenzie drops her shorts and steps into the dress. Mom zips the back up for her and Kenzie puts her hair back down.

"You two look amazing!" I say truthfully. Mom and Kenzie both thank me.

We mill around the room for a few more minutes before Mom says, "Alright you two. Let's head down." She leads the way out of the room, handing me the key to her room. I secure it in my pocket and follow Mom and Kenzie. I watch from behind as their hips sway side to side for the duration of the walk. Mom's ass was much larger and fuller, but Kenzie's was more toned.

When we reach the restaurant, I feel sick from nerves. Relax. You've been on dates before. You've fucked your sister twice already today. What more is Mom? I think, but these thoughts don't help me any.

Mom talks to the greeter in the restaurant as Kenzie and I wait behind her. After a minute, Mom turns to us and motions for us to follow. We do and he leads us to a square booth with a bench on each side of the table. Kenzie and I sit on opposite sides of the table. Mom slides in after us both and sits next to me. Under the table, I can feel her thigh press into mine. I swallow nervously.

Dinner feels like it drags on. Kenzie, Mom and I talking about nothing in particular. Soon, Mom's hand begins to rub on my thigh. I feel my cock grow hard despite my nervousness. If Kenzie notices, she does not say anything. Dinner passes quickly for me. Almost too quickly. I eat very little, despite having had a small breakfast and lunch. When the food comes, Mom stops rubbing my thigh and for a little, my erection goes away. As we finish paying, Mom stretches out her arms.

"I'm feeling tired. You two want to leave?" She asks.

No I think as Kenzie answers, "Sure. I'm pretty tired too." With that Mom and Kenzie both stand. I get up after Mom and follow them back to the rooms. Kenzie and I walk to ours and I open the door, wondering what Mom is going to say.

Mom says to me, "Tom can you bring my key here. I also need your help with something."

I look at Kenzie, "See you in a few." Then I swallow and turn around. I walk to the door and open it for Mom then I follow her inside.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,160 Followers
12