The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

"Are you going to be coming back?" Kenzie asks, shifting slightly under her towel.

Dad sighs again, "It depends on how long this matter is going to take. If I'm gone the rest of the vacation..."

I nod, "I'm sorry Dad."

Dad nods and moves past me, hugging Kenzie, "Bye baby... I'll let you know what happens."

Kenzie returns his hug and says, "Okay. I'll see you... soon."

Once he is done hugging her he turns to me, "Can you help me bring my bags to the taxi?"

I nod, "Once I get dressed, yeah."

"Hurry please!" Dad says, closing the door behind him.

Once he is gone, I begin to dress and Kenzie drops her towel. I turn and look at her, seeing that my cum is running out of her ass and is sliding down her thighs. "That really sucks that dad is leaving." Kenzie says.

I nod, "Yeah... it does." However, in my head I'm thinking about the long days at the beach with my hot sister, mom and aunt. Just the four of us... I shake my head and put a shirt over my head. Kenzie heads into the shower to clean up as I leave to help Dad with his bags. I find him in the hallway hugging a now dressed Mom goodbye. As I walk up, Mom heads back into the room and Dad picks up one of the bags. I grab his suitcase and follow him to the elevator. While we walk he says, "I'm not really sure how to say this but... your Mom is going to be alone on her anniversary..."

"Because you're going back?" I ask.

Dad nods, "Yeah. She understands but if she's a bit annoyed you'll try to be understanding."

"Of course!" I respond. The elevator opens and the two of us get on. There is no one else in the elevator.

Dad smiles, "Good. Now I know it will just be the four of you guys so I'm guessing if you play your cards right..."

I laugh, "Who knows."

The doors open and Dad and I walk through the lobby to the waiting taxi. When we get to the waiting car. Dad says, "Have fun and remember... don't do anything I wouldn't."

"I'll try." I respond and help him put the bags in the trunk. Then Dad gets in the car and leave, leaving Mom, Kenzie, Aunt Anne and I alone for the rest of our vacation.

Imagining the things the four of us are going to do puts a smile on my face as I walk back to the room.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers
12