The Anniversary Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Alli's Night with the Young Guys Continues.
8.2k words
15.3k
22
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Anniversary Vacation

Part Three

Alli's Night with the Young Guys Continues.

Ally was recovering face down on the bed from the two orgasms she just had as I was having a beer with the guys and getting them calmed down and at ease.

"Look guys, I know you're not used to this type of situation."

"You can say that again."

"Well, let me walk you through it. She is in charge and what she says goes. She is a unique woman who can fuck cock after cock after cock and still be ready for the next one. She is not a whore, and I won't tolerate her being treated as such by anyone. She wants to take you all on and that doesn't mean you can't have a good time and fuck for all you're worth, it just means you won't be hitting her or trying to demean her. As you can see Mark was not invited to join us because he acts like a little weasel, and I don't want that for her. Just treat her with respect and you can fuck her as hard as you wish, unless she objects to something you're doing."

"You heard him boys, I'm in charge so get ready for the night of your lives. James, I want you naked sitting on the bottom edge of this bed. Josh, on your knees near the headboard. The rest of you remember even though I have a cock in my mouth and my cunt, I still have one more hole and two fists to keep us all involved. Now, I'm going to go wash up and I'll be right back to jump on James. You might want to lay back sweetie and get ready."

All the guys took their places and Alli disappeared into the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom behind her as she looked in the mirror.

"Boy, you sure took charge out there. That's something you never did before."

"Remember when I told you I was in a better psychological space now that I'm more mature? You just saw it."

"I'm going to enjoy watching you handle all these guys."

"Honey, they're not guys, they are boys, and they need to be treated like boys. Just watch how they interact with me when I go back out and you'll be surprised."

"I can't wait."

"Run the shower so I can get cleaned up. I imagine I'll be doing this a lot tonight. One thing boy's are good for is producing a lot of cum and I'll be covered in it by the end of tonight."

I started the shower and left her to do her thing and I went back out to where the guys were waiting. I grabbed another beer, and the guys were just engaging in talk about how hot Alli was and how lucky they were. Geoff, the guy who chased Mark off, remarked that he was interested in seeing how many times Alli could orgasm while being fucked by the Bunch of them. From behind me a hand took my beer and spoke to his query.

"Well, I guess you're just going to have to make me cum that many times to find out. Are you experienced in making a woman orgasm Geoff?"

"Yes ma'am, I've done my share plus some."

"Ooh, a confident young man. I have a feeling I'm going to love being fucked by you."

"I'm not bragging but when these guys can no longer get it up, I'll be standing tall, if you know what I mean."

"Look at the confidence on Geoff. I'll take you up on that offer."

She walked over to James lying on the end of the bed with his knees bent over the bottom. She reached down and stroked his already hard cock.

"What a nice cock you have James, lets see how it feels."

She climbed on him, slowly taking him inside her pussy, no she said cunt for tonight. As she lowered herself down, she wiggled from side-to-side purring as she did it. Once she took his length, she found herself staring at Josh's cock, which had to be seven inches.

"Well, I'm going to enjoy having that inside me but for now let me taste it."

She wasted no time engulfing his cock with her mouth and put an arm out on each side to hold and jerk two more, but they all lined up behind her wanting her ass. Geoff waved off Steve and Brian, so they took positions alongside her with their cocks in their hands. Geoff took off his boxers and unleashed what had to be eleven inches of cock. He gently climbed on the bed and lined up with her asshole. Seeing that she lubed herself up before coming out he put gentle pressure on her brown hole and almost lovingly entered her ass.

"Hmmmm, mmmph, grrrrrr."

She tried to turn and look but with Josh's cock so far in her mouth she couldn't move. I could see her face and her eyes went wide open as he pushed a little further inside her. His girth was as unbelievable as his length, and she felt every inch of it as he took her ass. She stopped fucking James beneath her and froze in place.

"Now just relax Mrs. B and you'll be fine. I'm going to make you feel good."

"Umm hmp."

Gently rocking his body, he pushed inch after inch in her rectum, and when he got halfway in I motioned for him to stop.

"Are you OK honey?"

"Ummmmmm."

"Go ahead then."

He restarted rocking inch by inch into her ass while she purred and wiggled her ass to make his entry more comfortable and he kept rocking forward and back until he had it completely inside her. The noises coming out of Alli's stuffed mouth were incredible as he pulled out about four inches.

"OK Mrs. B, I'm all the way in so you can start fucking again."

"Ump ummmm."

Ally returned to fucking James whom she had been previously riding and Geoff met her rhythm and speed as he sawed 4 four inches of his cock in and out of her ass but still leaving a good 7 inches or so inside her. She was absolutely melting on that monster of a cock she had in her rear while still riding James and sucking on Josh's cock and let's not forget she had one young cock in each hand that she dutifully stroked. She was in heaven with those young boys and savoring every stroke of all 5 of them.

When Geoff reached around beneath her to grab her tits, she just couldn't take it anymore. With a high-pitched scream around the cock in her mouth she just shook in a manner I had never seen before. Almost losing her composure she held herself up by those cocks in her hands and her orgasm fueled Geoff to take advantage of her stimulation as he shoved his full length in her butt and began giving her a rough fuck with his commanding cock. That only served to push her over the edge and clamp down on James with her pussy making him spurt his waiting load of cum inside of her. Bucking wildly, she almost pulled off Josh who was not going to be denied her oral pleasures, so he held her head tightly and forced himself down into her throat. That caused her to buck and shake until her throat muscles brought him to his breaking point, pumping his cum directly down her throat. She could do nothing but gulp uncontrollably drinking his offering down while Geoff still forcefully and methodically took full advantage of what used to be her tight ass.

Geoff was one talented man for his age, not rushing through his time with Alli but artfully enjoying every moment of fucking her. I knew he had to be strong but what happened next surprised me in a way that I'm not normally taken. Without withdrawing he put one arm around her and just stood up while lifting her off James's cock and pulling her mouth from Josh's. He stepped back three steps and lowered her face onto James's cock which she eagerly sucked clean while moaning, groaning, and purring. Sucking like an animal he stood back up lifting her up with him. She turned her head to him and kissed him frantically while he held her in midair.

"Don't ever take that monster out of me Geoffrey, I want you in every hole."

"You can have this cock anytime you want it Mrs. B. Just say the word and it's all yours."

"Oh god Hon, he is incredible and talented, can I bring him home?"

Geoff and I both had a chuckle about her acting like a little girl who found a puppy, whilst having his 11 inches in her ass. What happened next showed me this guy was going to be in charge. He took over directing the entire endeavor while holding Alli on his cock like a rag doll there simply for his enjoyment.

"Brian, Steve, take your places in the bed to give this nice lady round two."

They did exactly what he instructed and in the same positions as last time while Geoff lowered Alli onto Brian's fully erect cock. Steve took his position up near the headboard waiting for Geoff to finish lowering her down.

"And for you Mrs. B, its time for you to fuck like a sex crazed nymphomaniac. No more of this posh lady just letting a group of guys cum inside of her, I want you fucking. Do you understand me Mrs. B?"

"Yes Geoffrey, absolutely anything you want."

Alli had relinquished total control to this young man, and he knew she was putty in his hands.

"Steve, be assertive yet gentle with her, I'm going to try out that mouth a little later after I check the depths of her pussy, isn't that right Mrs. B?"

"Yes Geoffrey, anything you say."

"Then get fucking woman. I want to see your gut passion this time around."

Alli had totally given herself to this guy and did exactly what he wanted as she started to slam her pussy down in the cock beneath her, riding Geoff on each stroke. Steve had waited long enough as he took her head and guided his cock in and out of her soft warm mouth.

"Harder Mrs. B, when I say I want you to fuck I want you to fuck with abandon."

"Uh hump."

Geoff developed a rhythm unlike anything I had ever seen before. After Alli would slam herself down on the cock in her pussy, he would then ram his cock in her ass pushing her back up then withdraw a few inches so she could do it all over again. The squeals and squeaks coming out of her nose were priceless to listen to. I thought she might cum again, but it seemed her body was experiencing too many sensations at the same time where all she could do was make those noises and try to fuck harder. Brian beneath her couldn't hold on any longer and he shot his first load deep in her womb and she just shivered and quaked but kept doing exactly what Geoff told her to do, which was fuck with abandon.

Once again, he lifted her up in the air with his monster still inside her and told Brian to crawl out, then he set her on the bed on her knees and Steve reoccupied her mouth.

"Now this is better. Mrs. B, you keep pushing yourself on my cock while I explore your pussy with my hands. I'm going to find out just how hard you can orgasm for me. Do you want to cum for me Mrs. B?"

"Um hmp, um hmp."

"That's a good girl, just keep doing what you're doing then while I play a bit."

He reached between her legs and started playing with her clit while Steve was stretching her nipples and plowing her throat. Her eyes were wider than I had ever seen them, and her body was out of control with tremors and shakes. When he pinched and twisted her clit she would jump and scream around Steve's cock. He would pinch her clit sending her through the roof, then release and massage it until she came down, then do it all over again while she was actively fucking him with her ass. There was nothing left for her but to orgasm, but he even controlled that by how hard he pulled on her clit. She was trapped on the edge of having her reward and Geoff knew it, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Without warning Steve erupted in her mouth while holding her head steady so he could remain in her throat. For her it was either swallow every drop or pass out right then, so she frantically gulped him down. Geoff was just reaping the benefits of Alli bucking and thrashing about riding her through with his enormous cock still in her ass. When Steve pulled out of her mouth that left her alone with Geoff and he had plans for her.

"Are you ready for the fucking of your life Mrs. B?"

"Cough cough, yes Geoffrey please fuck me."

"Then let's get you cleaned up for the next part."

Again, he lifted her up without removing his cock and carried her into the bathroom to put her in the shower.

"Now you get yourself clean and I mean spotless clean. I want you perfect when I fuck your body senseless."

Geoff came out and sat on the bed to open and drink a beer.

"Is she OK Geoff?"

"Yes sir Mr. B, and she'll be much better when I'm through with her."

"You seem to have a way with women if you don't mind me saying."

"Thanks for the compliment but you know it's much more than just having a huge cock."

"Please tell me what you've discovered in your adventures."

"Well, women want to be in charge and want to be coddled and catered to also. The two are mutually exclusive. Either they're the boss or they're the submissive girl that lives inside them all. If the man is confident enough in his abilities the woman will naturally submit to his will, just as Mrs. B is doing. By the time I leave here I will have stretched her open in so many ways that she'll never forget what happened her, and she'll be begging me to do it again."

"You sound sure about that Geoff."

"I am sure Mr. B; just watch how she acts when she comes out. Right now, she'll do anything I want because she wants to continue and see how far I can take her. When I'm done, she'll do anything I want because she wants me to do it again and again and again."

"Where did you learn these techniques?"

"When I was younger an older woman in my world wanted to fuck me because of my cock size. But she got hooked and taught me everything I would ever need to know about women just so I would fuck her. I spent years with her and fucked her every way that is imaginable."

Just then Alli cane out of the bathroom wobbling as she walked. Geoff winked at me then spoke to her.

"Mrs. B, I want you sitting here on the floor next to my feet."

Without hesitation or showing insult she did exactly as he asked. She sat and laid her head on his thigh while she gently played with his semi-hard cock.

"It looks like I should spend some time down here. We wouldn't want to lose this beautiful cock when it's hard."

"Don't you worry about that; it will be hard anytime it needs to."

"Did I upset you in any way Geoffrey?"

"No, what makes you ask that question Mrs. B?"

"Well, you were in my ass for quite a while, and you never force fucked me or put your cum inside me?"

"I don't need to force fuck you Mrs. B, just keep doing what I'm doing, and it'll drive you wild."

"And why didn't you give me your cum?"

"You'll get all my cum when I decide it's time Mrs. B. I want you to experience everything I'm going to do to you."

"You can do anything you want to me Geoffrey and I'll be happy."

"I know you will sweet lady. Someone hand me a fresh beer."

I handed him a bottle and he pulled the cap off with his hands.

"Now listen Mrs. B, I want you to take this beer and drink it all down without stopping."

He handed it to her, and she chugged all twelve ounces and looked to see his approval.

"Good girl. Sometimes when I push my entire cock in a woman, she feels pain and discomfort. I want you somewhat anesthetized, so you won't feel too much pain."

"I don't care how much it hurts Geoffrey, just fill me with that magic cock of yours and I'll be happy."

"Then go lay face up on the bed and we'll get started again."

She crawled over to and up on the bed laying spread Eagle and playing with her clit. He stood up and walked over to her and lovingly stroked her hair. He picked up her legs and put her knees next to her tits and told her to hold them there, which she did. She glanced over at me with the sweetest smile you ever saw and mouthed the words Thank You.

Geoff climbed on the bed and lined up his cock with her pussy, gently pressing its head against her lower lips. Little by little her bounced lightly against her until he gained entry to her soft inviting pussy and slowly fed his cock inside her. Originally, she jumped then settled down cooing and savoring that feeling, and Geoff just gave her a little more of his cock with each loving stroke he took.

"Oh God that feels so good. I wish I could keep you inside me all the time Geoffrey."

"I'll give you enough to remember for the rest of your life Mrs. B. Just lay there and enjoy what's happening."

He continued feeding his cock to her pussy until it just stopped.

"Ouch, I guess that's its baby, you're just too big."

"Shut up and lay there Mrs. B. I'll make sure you get it all."

"But...But."

He simply out a finger across her lips and she again submitted to his will. He simply held himself inside her and started rocking forward and back, applying more pressure to her inner organs with each gentle thrust.

"Owe, it...hurts...please."

"Mrs. B, Didn't I tell you to lay there and be quiet?"

"Yes...Geoffrey...you...did...but"

"But nothing Allison, do as your told."

That tone surprised me as he had spoken gently to her all night, but she upset him and he let her know it.

"I'm...Sorry...Please...forgive...me?"

"Just get ready, it's almost time now."

I was watching the grimace in her face when her expression changed drastically. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, she screeched and let out a guttural sound.

"Ahhh, eeeeek, grrrrrr, fuck oh fuck."

There you go Mrs. B, just as I told you. Take a minute to get your breath back and then I'll fuck you in the way only I can."

"Huh, huh, huh, what the fuck did you do?"

"My cock is now in a place no other has ever reach, which means this is the first time anyone has ever fuck you there, and you won't forget it."

"Oh, shit Geoffrey, I'm tingling deep inside. I've never felt something like this before."

"Now when I start fucking you, you will not orgasm until I tell you to. Your clit is super sensitive now also and if you try to cum, I'll pinch it until you can't stand it."

"Yes Geoffrey, I'll do whatever you want baby, just fuck me with that thing."

"OK, hold on."

He pulled himself almost all the way out then proceeded to reenter her but with force this time. He got in as far as he did before and just push past whatever part of her womb that was blocking him, causing her to go on a wild ride of super sexual feelings.

"Ohhh, Yeah, Oh No, ahhhhh."

He simply plowed past whatever was blocking him and it sent Alli into a frenzy while she panted for air and vibrated beneath him.

"Oh Fuck, I never felt anything like this. Fuck me Geoffrey just fuck me."

He started increasing his thrust into her stretched pussy and she yipped on every stroke but enjoying the assault on that mother's pussy that gave me three wonderful children.

"You still with me Allison?"

"Y...y...yes G...G...Geoffrey."

"Just hang on because I'm not stopping until I flood your cunt with me seed and, I can go a long time before filling you up."

"Ohhh, just keep fucking me forever, I'll do whatever you ask."

"Mr. B, can you bring another beer over here?"

In my astonishment of how he turned Alli into his own personal fuck slave I just did what he asked and walk over to them with a cold beer.

"Lift her head and put the bottle to her lips, then make her chug it all down. If she chokes or coughs, hold her nose shut, just make her drink it."

I made her chug the beer and she took it all like a sailor then laid her head hack down. After setting the bottle down I turned to look at her and saw a face I hadn't seen before. Her mouth and eyes still wide open, and she had a glassy look in her eyes while her body bucked and convulsed beneath this college boy. Making guttural grunts each time he thrust into her and slobbering all over herself. She looked at me, but I don't think she saw me as she was in a true sexual state blocking out everything around her, concentrating only on the cock drilling it's way deep inside her. I reached down and grabbed her nipple and gave it a good twist but she didn't react at all, just stayed lost in her momentary bliss.

"Ally, are you OK?"

"She's gone now Mr. B, she's in an erotic trance. You could do anything you want to right now and she wouldn't respond to it."

"But is she OK?"

"She's better than she ever has been, just let her ride it out and she'll come back down."