The Anniversary Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many guys have you been with?" I ask, feeling my cock become semi-erect.

Kenzie thinks for a minute, "Just Luke, my last boyfriend. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I answer.

Kenzie frowns, "Your no fun!" She pauses, thinking, "How big is your cock?"

I hesitate to answer while she looks at me expecting one, "8 inches long. Truth or dare?"

Kenzie, wanting to change the game up says, "Dare!"

I go quiet in thought. After a minute I say, "I dare you to go listen at the door and try to hear if mom and dad are having sex."

Kenzie sighs, "A dare is a dare." She stands, and opens the door. I lean over on my bed and watch as she goes to the door and listens. After a minute, she comes back.

"Well?" I ask.

"You're just going to have to find out for yourself. Truth or dare?"

I sigh, knowing where this is going, "Dare..."

Kenzie smiles, "I dare you to go listen to them like I did."

"Easy." I say, standing. I cross the room and open our door. Crossing the hall, I put my ear to the door knob.

I hear a faint, "Oh fuck! Fuck my pussy Kevin! Make me cum!" That is enough to make me hard again. I listen to Mom's loud moans for a second before I hear her cry out, "Fuck me like you want to fuck Kenzie! That's it! Fuck me Tom!"

I stand up shocked. Dad... wants to fuck Kenzie? What was with the Tom comment? I regain my composure before I walk back in to the room, closing the door behind me. Kenzie is sitting on her bed, looking at me expectantly, "Well... what took you so long?"

I think for a second, deciding on the safest thing to say. "They were being quiet so I had to wait and listen for them... truth or dare?"

Kenzie smiles, "I'm sure that's the exact reason. Truth"

I smile, "How big is Luke's dick?"

Kenzie shifts, then answers, "6 inches long. Truth or dare?"

"Truth" I say, not wanting to have to go back and listen to my parent's fuck.

Kenzie asks, "What was the real reason you were listening for so long?"

I sigh, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Kenzie smiled, "Try me!"

"It started with Mom about to cum. I stayed because I wasn't sure if they were finishing up. Then... well Mom said, 'Fuck me like you want to fuck Kenzie!'" I say.

Kenzie stares at me, "Bullshit."

"It gets better. Then Mom said, 'Fuck me Tom!'".

Kenzie's face goes blank, "Really?"

"What would I gain from lying?" I ask.

Kenzie goes silent, deep in thought. I think about what I heard as well. Suddenly somethings click into place. "I know my Mom and Dad brought us here!" I exclaim.

Kenzie looks at me, uncertain, "Okay, why?"

"Dad wants you and Mom wants me. That's the only thing that makes sense. That's why Mom came to talk to me after seeing that I was hard at the beach."

Kenzie made a hhhmmmm noise while she thought. "What made you hard at the beach today?" She finally asked.

"In all honesty... you and mom both being naked."

Kenzie smiled, "mmmmhhhhhh. Well it's your turn!"

I shake my head, "After all that you still want to play? Truth or dare?"

Kenzie's smile gets bigger, "Dare!"

I know what she's hinting at and I begin to smile, "I dare you to go in to Mom and Dad's room."

Kenzie shook her head no. "Not yet. I'm not ready for that." she said, "I want to work up to that with you. We can face Mom and Dad tomorrow." She then lifts her shirt off, over her head, reveling that she's wearing a lacy blue bra. Then she leaned back and slipped off her shorts, reveling matching panties. The material was semi-see through and her nipples and pussy lips were pretty much the only things remaining covered. She looked at me, "Your turn, brother dear."

I lifted off my shirt, and stood up dropping my shorts, reveling my gray boxers. She could clearly see the outline of my cock through them as it pushed against the material. Kenzie sized it up, probably comparing it to her ex, who I recently learned was smaller than I am. Kenzie, still on her own bed, was probably waiting for me, her older brother, to make the first move. I stand and almost jump onto her bed, and am now sitting on her bed, next to her. She shifts to face me, crossing her legs.

"Listen..." Kenzie said, "Can we just... masturbate together? We can see how that goes before anything else."

I nod, slightly disappointed. "That's fine. You have to get naked first though."

Kenzie reaches a hand behind her back and undoes her bra clasp, allowing it to drop between her legs. Her firm c-cup breasts and small nipples are exposed. Her nipples are already hard.

She looks at my gaze, and says, "Let's do the bottoms together." Kenzie and I both stand, gripping our last remaining clothes. "One... two...three!" Kenzie goes, as she says three, we both drop our bottoms. My rock hard cock shoots out horizontally, while her mound, with its inner lips just barely poking out is also exposed to the air. She gets back up on the bed, now leaning against the headboard in a sitting position. I move next to her, admiring her sexy body. Kenzie, looking at me, moves one hand to her pussy, and the other begins to grope her own breasts.

I reach for my cock, gripping the shaft, and moving slowly up and down the length. I look over at my sister and see that Kenzie has closed her eyes, her mouth hanging open slightly as her hand that is playing with her pussy. Her fingers are a blur as they rub over her entrance. Her breathing has become shorter and more elevated. Soon, there is the occasional gasp mixed with her breathing, as she works her own pussy. Soon, she cries out, with a squeal as she orgasms. Her eyes are still closed and her mouth hangs open wide. Her fingers slowly stop rubbing her pussy as she lays there enjoying her own orgasm.

Seeing my little sister cum and a long day of teasing makes me feel my own orgasm brewing. I blow my load, shooting white strands all over my own chest, not having paper towels to cum on. After a few minutes, she open's her eyes and looks at my now soft cock and the cum all over my chest. Upon seeing this, she bursts out laughing, "Luke never came on his own chest!"

I smile, looking back at her, "Luke wasn't your brother and I am. I had nowhere else to cum."

She nods, still laughing slightly, "Let me get something to help you out." She stands, still naked and walks into the bathroom. I watch her toned ass walk away, enjoying the view. Her brown hair shifts slightly on her back as her hips sway from side to side. As I lay there I think, Is this what Mom and Dad want? For something like this to happen? About a minute later, Kenzie returns with some toilet paper. She hands it to me and I thank her. She goes to her clothes that she removed and begins to dress again. I clean up my cum as she dresses in the same bra, panties, gym shorts and tee-shirt.

"I'm going to clean off. I'll be out in a sec." I say. I stand up, walk to the bathroom and take a shower. Partly to clean the cum off of my chest and mostly to think about what had just happened. Me and Kenzie, my younger sister, just masturbated together. Dad wants to fuck her and Mom wants to fuck me. What the fuck is going on? I finish cleaning myself and walk out of the room. I dry off, wrap myself in a towel and exit the bathroom to dress again. Kenzie is staring up at the ceiling by the balcony door.

I go to the clothes I dropped in between the beds and begin to dress. As I dress I ask, "What's wrong?"

Kenzie answers, "The far side of the ceiling is leaking!"

I look and see that there is water coming in from above the balcony and dripping down the inside of the door.

"Fuck." I say, Let's call the front desk."

Kenzie picks up the phone. "This is room 211, there's water leaking from the ceiling." She waits a second, "Yeah, we'd like to stay in the general vicinity of this room." She pauses again. "Ummmm... okay that should work." Kenzie hangs up the phone.

"Whats going on?" I ask.

Kenzie looks at me, "They are going to upgrade us for free. We are getting a lover's suite, room 212. Person should be here in a minute with the keys."

"Okay... oh shit! Is that what you want?" I ask, remembering Mom and Dad, also in a lover's suite.

Kenzie sighs, "Honestly... you seem pretty fun. I'm sure... we could make it... work."

I nod, "If that's what you want."

Just then, there is a knock at the door. I open it, and there stands a short Hispanic man, holding four new keys. He hands them to me "Here you are sir. Let me help you with any bags. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience.

"It's not your fault man." I say as I grab my bag, watching Kenzie grab hers, and the man grab the large suitcase. I cross the hall and open the door to the room to the right of Mom and Dad's and enter it. Kenzie and I enter it, as the man follows and hefts the suitcase up onto a low table in the corner of the room. I thank him as he leaves.

Kenzie looks at me, "I texted Mom and told her we moved over a room."

"Sounds good." I say, looking at the various drawers, with labels similar to our parent's room. The balcony now overlooks the ocean and has a two-person hot tub on it. The bathroom is located next to the main door to the hallway and has a massive tub in it. I set my suitcase on the table next to the side of the bed closest to the balcony, while Kenzie takes the side closest to the door.

There is a knock and Kenzie opens it, "Tom and Kenzie, what happened?" I hear my Mom ask.

I turn and look at her. She is wearing a loose fitting, white bathrobe. Her hair is disheveled and she's sweaty, most likely having just finished having sex with Dad. Kenzie answers, "There was water leaking in from our balcony door. Probably one of these overflowing." She answered, pointing at the hot tub.

Mom nods, "Makes sense. Will the two of you be okay sharing a bed and room like this?"

Kenzie nods, "We'll be fine. Tom doesn't smell that bad."

"Hey!" I start to say, but Mom smiles.

"Alright, you two enjoy. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight!"

Kenzie and I both say goodnight back as Mom closes the door and leaves.

"Think she knows what we did?" Kenzie asks after a minute.

"There's no way she could. Her and Dad were... busy for lack of a better term." I answer.

Kenzie sighs, "I suppose. Well did you enjoy what we did?"

I think for a second before answering, "Yes, you?"

Kenzie answers quickly, "Yes. I just don't want to make things weird between us! We finally aren't fighting constantly anymore and don't want to ruin things between us."

I laugh, "Trust me Kenzie, if we keep doing things like that it will probably be awkward or weird at first, but it won't make me dislike you anymore."

Kenzie smiles, "I'm glad. But tonight, I'm tired and want to sleep." I agree, and crawl into the other side of the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

I wake up the next morning, feeling refreshed. The events of yesterday feel unreal to me, both the beach and the room last night. I look over and see Kenzie asleep still, her hair a mess from sleeping. I think, She's so sexy but she's my sister. What the fuck do I do? As I lay there, contemplating my choices, my phone buzzes and I look at it. It is 9:04 am and I have a text from Dad. It reads, Mom told me about your room change, hope the two of you don't mind sharing a bed. Me and her are going to the resort's restaurant for breakfast at 9:30. You and Kenzie should join us.

I text back, Ok. Let me wake her up. I then put my phone down and shake Kenzie awake.

"What's going on?" She asks sleepily.

"Mom and Dad want us to go to breakfast with them in half an hour." I answer. Kenzie nods in response and begins to get up to get ready. I throw on a black and white tank top and gym shorts while Kenzie puts on jean shorts and a white blouse over her same blue bra and panties from last night. Then she goes into the bathroom, using one sink to freshen up, while I do the same at the one next to it. When I finish, I wait for her by sitting on the bed and several minutes later she comes out. "Ready?" I ask her.

"Ready!" Kenzie replies as I hold the door open for her, pocketing one of the keys and handing her the other. Together, we walk out of the room and head to meet Mom and Dad for breakfast.

12