The Annoying Cousin

Story Info
Hannah's cousin comes to stay.
9k words
4.28
20.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No fucking chance," I said, the word just slipping out. I couldn't give a shit though. This had bad news written all over it.

"Language Han," he said. "Please don't make this harder." His look softened my bitchiness slightly, tugging at my deepest emotions, that pissed me off even more.

"But he's such a dick," I moaned, cringing at the whine in my voice. "Surely there's another option?"

"There isn't," dad said. "They're all going through a hard time Han, and we have to help them out."

"Didn't you hear the him being a dick part?" I mumbled. My dad was annoyingly right. I couldn't really kick up that much fuss. "Surely he's old enough to look after himself anyway?"

"Apparently not," dad mumbled. That spoke volumes, I thought. "He might be nineteen but he's a bit of a......handful." I knew he wanted to say idiot.

"Sounds promising," I said.

"You haven't seen him for years," my dad offered. "Maybe he's changed. Plus I'll take you shopping to make up for it."

"That new jacket?" I asked. I cursed myself for being easily brought.

"If that makes my baby happy," he said.

"It does," I said. It didn't, not really, but I saw the futility in my argument and at least I got something out of it.

"I'll even make sure the spare rooms ready for the dickhead," I added.

"I'll see if I can take the week off," he said. "Save you trying to entertain him."

Fucking entertain!! I almost burst. Fat chance of that. I was staying out of his way. I can't describe how much of a twat he was to me growing up, it would take some forgiveness on my part. I knew my dad wouldn't get the time off, his job didn't work that way. He just liked saying stuff to make me happy.

"We'll be fine dad," I said through gritted teeth. "Don't mess your work up."

"Thank you baby," dad said. He passed behind me and bent down, his large firm hands on my bare shoulders, his lips touched my cheek, his morning stubble grazing my skin. Every nerve in my body flared at his touch, making me tremble, heat rising low in my abdomen.

I grunted in response, not trusting my voice to stay even. He left and I finished my cereal, trying not to get anxious about our temporary guest. If I ignored him it would be fine, right? I could still feel my dad's touch. I sighed.

I left the kitchen and headed upstairs, dragging my thoughts away from my dad and to my cousin, remembering what an asshole he used to be.

I also remembered, with a strong sense of embarrassment, the crush I had on him when I was smaller. Following him around like he was god's gift to me, even though he was really mean to me.

I used to draw doodles in my school books of hearts and our initials. Jesus, he was my cousin. I was fucked up even back then.

Luckily as I grew older I realised what a twat he was. I still thought he was fit of course, but luckily his douchebag personality stopped me trying to hump his leg. He knew I had liked him though and he had been an asshole about it.

He couldn't still be the same. Surely not. Everyone has to grow up at some point. Nineteen was surely a douchebag shedding stage. I mean I was eighteen now and I had stopped being such a bitch. Well, mostly. Guess I would find out tomorrow how much of a prick he still was.

.........

"HANNAH!" My dad bellowed for the second time. I groaned. Louder this time. I couldn't get away without answering again.

"WHAT!" I bellowed back.

"THEY'LL BE HERE SOON," he shouted.

"I'M UP," I shouted back. "BE DOWN IN A BIT."

I wasn't up, but it was work in progress. The motivation to see my cousin not exactly filling me with the necessary components to get my skinny ass up.

I groaned again. Something else was bothering me too. I was currently horny as fuck. To be honest, I was always horny, but sometimes it was worse, and this was one of those moments.

A few more minutes to take care of it? I wondered. It wouldn't help though. I had played with myself twice last night and I think it had just made me hornier. Maybe my dad would come in and discover me mid fap, help me out even.

"Fucks sake Han," I mumbled. I sat up quickly before I started grabbing toys from my drawer. It would have to wait.

I went and had a wee and the coldest shower I could manage. Then I was back in my room getting dressed.

I stuck on some black adidas tracksuit bottoms and a black cropped cotton vest top. I had a quick look in my full length mirror. My hands caressed my flat stomach and thin waist. I moaned softly, resisting the urge to push my hand down under the waistband of my bottoms.

I shook my head. "Get it together dickhead," I mumbled. I brushed my long blonde hair. My normal colour was brunette, but I liked to mix it up sometimes. I liked the extra attention the blonde bought me. I headed downstairs.

"Morning," I said to my dad.

"Hey sleepy head," he replied. I went over and stood on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek as he made some poached eggs. He placed one hand on the small of my back and pulled me in for a casual hug. I nearly squirted in my underwear at the fingers on my skin. I pulled away quickly, hiding the pinkness.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah....of course....why?" I stammered. I wondered if he knew how horny I got. It didn't feel like my body was very discreet about it.

"Just asking," he said. "I know you're worried about Mason staying, but I'm positive it'll be fine. I couldn't get any time off though."

"That's okay," I said. I couldn't be angry with him. He had always worked hard to give me the best life. Everything had always been about making me happy. That's why I loved him so much. Too much even. I didn't need anyone else in my life. Only for the filling my needs part, and there was usually a willing participant for that somewhere.

We ate breakfast and were drinking coffee when the doorbell rang. My dad jumped up to get it and I stood. I took my cup to the sink and gave it a quick wash. I turned and leant back against the kitchen worktop.

My dad came back and my Auntie was right behind. I started moving.

"Hey gorgeous," my Auntie said. I smiled and hugged her hard. She squeezed me against her. I loved big soft Auntie cuddles. Even at eighteen.

"Morning milf," I said. She laughed. I'm sure I heard my dad's eyes roll beside me. It was a joke between my Auntie and me. From when I jokingly told her it meant 'Mummy I love forever.' She believed me and embarrassed herself soon after.

"How's my favourite niece?" She said. "Love the hair." She held my face and appraised the new look. I blushed.

"Good thank you," I replied, grinning. "Enjoying my time off from uni."

I saw him enter behind my Auntie. We made eye contact, and I smiled stupidly.

Oh my god, I thought. The bastard was way fitter than he used to be. I didn't think it was possible. I had hoped it was the opposite, but no such luck. He was gorgeous. On the outside at least. I already felt the giddy idiot of my younger years returning.

I felt the pinkness rise in my cheeks as he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, trying the, I hate you, but have to be polite smile. I know I failed. My auntie let me go and went over to my dad.

"Hi Hannah," he said. "Nice to see you again." He moved in and hugged me. I was surprised as he wrapped his arms around me before pulling back again. "Love the hair, always thought you should be blonde."

I smiled, but I was sure I heard something in his tone. The blonde comment seemed to have hidden meaning. I chastised myself for being paranoid.

"Hey Mason," I replied. "Thanks. You're looking...um....well." I was still thinking about the hug. It felt good in his arms, his powerful tall frame squeezing my skinny 5'3" petite body. He felt pretty fit too. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay thanks," he replied. "Been a tough week, of course." I saw sadness in his eyes. They had lost his grandad. His dad's dad. My Auntie and uncle were heading up to Scotland to sort some stuff out. Mason would join them later for the funeral.

"Yeah I bet," I said. "Sorry."

"That's fine," he replied. "He'd been ill for a while."

I touched his upper arm and squeezed gently. I don't know what made me do it, an awkward gesture made because I was shit at sympathy. His arm felt good though, his muscles hard beneath my palm. He was still looking at me and I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I quickly snatched my hand away.

"Can I get you a drink?" I blurted.

He smiled. "Yes please," he said. "Got any squash?"

I poured him a drink and he nodded towards our parents and the living room. I guessed he didn't like them talking about his granddad's death.

I followed. Flashbacks of younger me following him around entered my head. I felt annoyed with myself. I was being silly.

"Fucking hell," he said, surprising me as he turned as soon as we entered the living room. "Look at you." His eyes roamed over my body hungrily. "I bet you practically live with dick inside you."

"Pardon?" I gasped.

"You're so fucking fit," he said. "Skinny, but i like that. Bet they're queuing up for you. I imagine you just lie there and let them at it. Legs open and ready. Once a slut always a slut."

What the actual fuck! I thought.

"I think there's a compliment in there somewhere. Thanks," I replied, amazingly keeping my cool. I knew him being nice was too good to be true. He literally stepped right back into asshole mode. This was how he used to talk to me so it wasn't that surprising. "See you're still a twat then. Actually had me fooled back there."

"Good aren't I?" He said. "Noticed you were still after some of this." He grabbed his crotch and I was glad it made me want to vomit.

"In your fucking dreams," I said.

"You will be in my dreams later," he said. "And I'm going to do it all to that stunning body of yours."

"You're so fucking gross," I said, cringing.

"Just how you love it," he said. He plonked himself down on the sofa and switched the TV on, not saying another word. I stared at him for a bit and then left the room. I was so stunned by the interaction that I didn't know how to handle it. I just headed back to my dad and Auntie instead, pretending the weird episode hadn't happened.

It didn't upset me like it should, I was used to the slut shaming. I'd received a lot of it in my life and had learned to ignore it. I was as far away from being angelic as I could be, so a lot of it wasn't far off the mark.

I was definitely broken though. Big time. Some of his comments had excited me. How was that even possible? All I could concentrate on was how he thought I was fit. The assertiveness in his voice about how he liked my body had turned me on, even in that brief time. God I was fucked up.

.........

I awoke the following morning still perplexed by what had transpired the evening before. After my auntie had left my asshole of a cousin had become Mr Charming around my dad and I. If it hadn't been for our little exchange in the living room I would have definitely believed he had changed.

I still couldn't stop thinking about what he had said to me when we had been alone. I should have been raging, and a bit of me was, but also a traitorous part of me was still turned on by the fact he was attracted to me.

My dad worked during the day and I was alone in the house with my cousin. I knew which Mason would be waiting for me. My dad had asked me to keep him entertained. Take him into the centre maybe and get some lunch. I was dreading that idea. Maybe he just had a weird sense of humour and that's what his little episode was about yesterday.

I was more annoyed about feeling uncomfortable in my own house. I wasn't having that. I'd face him and if he was the asshole then I'd make sure I gave as good as I got.

I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. Wondering if I should just head back to my room.

"Morning cunt," he said. Instantly prodding the fire within me. My anger raged to the surface. He knew I hated that word, and he knew how to press every button to wind me up.

"Wanker," I replied, in greeting. The venom in my voice obvious.

"Ooh good comeback," he said. "So....you still a slut these days?"

"Fuck you," I mumbled. He looked over my body, me instantly regretting my outfit. Which made me angry. I didn't like being made to feel uncomfortable. I was in cyan leggings and a small black crop top. When I say small it was practically just a boob tube with shoulder straps. I had a lot of skin on show.

"You're obviously still an obnoxious prick anyway," I added. My choice of fit wasn't for him. It was just an outfit I liked. Not one I had thought through properly though.

"You are seriously hot, I'll give you that," he said. "That waist is incredible. Even if you are a slut."

"What the fuck is your problem?" I managed. I fought the inappropriate flush of my body from his back handed compliment, and the lustful looks he was giving me. My broken mind enjoying it.

"I don't have any problem right now," he said. He was just sat back staring at me. I looked at his lap and noticed a bulge in his tracksuit bottoms. "I have to say I've enjoyed some of your posts on Insta." I was proud of my body now and I did flaunt it a bit on Instagram.

"You're a pervert," I muttered. I ignored him as I grabbed a bowl of cereal and made myself a coffee. He watched me the whole time. As I was leaving he finally spoke.

"So are you entertaining me today or not?" He asked. "I'm sure we could come up with something."

"No chance," I said. "I don't hang around with sex pests. Find your own entertainment, I'm going upstairs out of your way."

"If you want me to come up just shout," he said.

I laughed. "In your fucking dreams," I replied.

I went back upstairs and stayed there for a bit, but after I ate my breakfast I got pissed off that I felt banished to my room. It was my house and I wasn't letting that prick make me feel uncomfortable here. I didn't really have anything to do downstairs but I wasn't letting him win.

I headed downstairs. Bad idea. I found him on the sofa. Stomping into the living room without warning proved to be a mistake.

"Oh god," I gasped. "Are you fucking wanking?" I quickly looked away, turning my back. The moans of a girl getting fucked clearly coming from his phone. I tried to ignore the fact his cock had looked big.

"Shouldn't barge in then," he said. I heard the phone go off. He didn't sound that embarrassed.

"It's the fucking living room!" I said. "What is wrong with you? It's not barging in. It's our fucking living room you're wanking in." I waited a bit and then turned, expecting him to have put it away. He hadn't, and worse, he was staring at me whilst he did it.

He grinned at me as he slowly stroked himself, looking over my body. Heat flared between my thighs, my body's betrayal obvious.

"This is better wank material," he said. "If you could just turn back around though. Even I have to admit you have a sexy ass in those leggings." He moved his hand slowly up and down. The hard angry cock drawing too much of my attention.

"You're sick," I said. I luckily remembered that he was such an asshole, and my cousin. I spun and charged out, resisting looking back. "Fucking pervert." I added as I left. He just laughed.

If he was a pervert, what did that make me, I thought. There was no denying that the encounter had turned me on a bit. I ran upstairs to my room, slamming the door behind me.

"CUNT!" I screamed, kicking an item of clothing across the room. Not even caring about using the word I didn't like. In some cases it was the only swear word that really worked. "Fucking cunt."

I flopped down on the bed and simmered with rage. I had to tell my dad, surely, but when I thought about how I would tackle the subject I grew panicky. How was I supposed to tell him that, and why the fuck could I not get the image of his dick out of my head.

There was no denying it had been a gorgeous specimen. Long and thick, the head full of blood and hungry looking, glistening with precum.

I didn't really notice my hand as I sucked in my tummy and slid it into my leggings and pants. It was the touch of my fingers and how wet I had become that brought my attention to what I was, subconsciously doing. Even the shame of fingering myself to my cousin, who I hated, didn't stop me from continuing to push a finger inside me.

I had fantasised about my dad hundreds of times, so thinking about my cousin like this didn't even register. Incest had been constant theme of my self pleasuring journey. It was more the fact he was such a twat that made me question what I was doing. Not enough to stop me though as I coated my fingers in my juices and moved to my clit.

I lay there, my hand moving rhythmically in my pants and leggings as I thought about my cousin's hard dick.

I moaned as I orgasmed, whimpering on my own fingers and biting my lip hard so I didn't cry out. I came hard into my underwear.

The rest of the day I thought it wise to stay out of Mason's way.

.......

The next day I had breakfast with my dad and Mason. Mason was his usual funny and polite self around my dad, and I bit my tongue, trying to be polite and sociable back.

So deceived by this Mason I found myself sitting on the sofa with him after we had eaten. I made sure it was opposite ends though.

I had opted for a less revealing cropped vest top today. Still a bit of my stomach showing above my grey leggings, but less for the perv to perv over.

"See you later honey," my dad said from the doorway. It was time for him to leave for work.

"Bye dad," I said. "Love you."

"Love you too. See you later Mason," he said to my cousin.

"Have a good day," Mason replied. We heard my dad leave.

"Love you," Mason said girlishly, mocking what I said to my dad. I ignored him and he laughed.

We sat there watching morning TV, some boring house hunting bullshit. I was trawling through the usual randomness of tiktok. I occasionally glanced over at Mason. I hated the fact that I found him attractive. It would be so much less confusing if he looked as vile as his personality.

"Aren't you going upstairs?" He said, finally breaking the silence.

"It's my house," I replied. "You can always fuck off upstairs."

"Nah, I prefer it here," he said. "Guess if you stay you'll just have to watch me."

I watched amazed as he reached into his shorts and pulled his semi hard dick out. He started stroking it. I stared for a second and then looked back at the TV, paying way more attention to the current program than I was before.

I refused to move from my own sofa because of this disgusting asshole. My eyes flicked his way, his cock already hard in his hand. His eyes on me. I couldn't lie to myself, I wanted to watch, but it was so wrong.

I tried my best to ignore him as he just started wanking. The dirty fucker not even caring I was there. I stared at the TV urging myself not to look. I was burning with something. I wasn't sure it was anger though.

The usual needy ache between my legs grew and I felt wet from my growing arousal. I felt I had no choice but to move upstairs or I didn't know what I might do.

I saw movement of his other hand and cursed to myself for sneaking another glance. His free hand was over his mouth, something grasped it in. I recognised the colour almost immediately, it took my brain a few more seconds to comprehend.

"ARE THOSE MY PANTS!" I screamed, jumping up off the sofa.

He laughed, inhaling hard into the ball of fabric. I gasped as I realised they were my pants from yesterday. The ones I had cum into.

"Fucking pervert," I said, stomping over to him. He didn't stop wanking as I neared, I refused to let it bother me. "Give them back." I held my hand out.

I stood over him, my legs slightly apart, trying to look menacing. He just looked at my crotch and I really wanted to slap the smile off his face, but flushed pink instead. I hoped I was giving him a view of my camel toe.