The Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then an unusual sound. Rustling, crackling. A tearing sound.

Stretching and snapping.

More stroking. More wet sounding now...

Hands...again. Those fucking hands...stronger this time. Urging her silently to swing her luscious legs around to hang off the front of the couch. Her body slumped down so that her ass was perched on the edge of the firm cushions.

Firm masculine quads touched each of her inner thighs. Hands placed up under her knees, lifting upward with ease. The man was clearly kneeling on the floor and had taken up a position between her now spread legs.

She was in such a vulnerable position. She was about to get fucked. She knew that, in the off chance that this wasn't her husband, he was there. There's no way he could be dragged away from this scene. More importantly, because he was there, meant she was safe. He was watching. While he was surely enjoying the thrill of this scene playing out in front of him, he would quickly and forcefully if need be, put an abrupt end to this. Not a doubt in her mind.

The firm and hairy thighs moved inward and suddenly, the unmistakable sensation of the pressure that only a stiffened dick can apply to an exposed spread pussy. Only this one was sheathed in a thin film of what could only be a condom.

Oh my God. He NEVER uses a condom. Never once. She came again. Whimpers and moans escaping her luscious full lips.

He eased slowly into her. With each delicious inch that invaded her tight, slick pussy she felt slightly more pressure on the walls of her vagina than she was used to. The veins more prominent, even through the nearly imperceptible layer of latex. He went agonizingly slowly, prolonging the mystery of how deeply he would penetrate her.

Finally, he was buried to the hilt. The base of his throbbing cock spreading her wide. She felt the roll at the bottom of the condom press into her, but it felt thicker than she expected. She was so delirious with ecstasy, she didn't, she couldn't, expend the mental energy to work through that particular mystery.

He pressed more firmly into her pelvis, reaching as delightfully deep as her husband did. Again, hard to tell because with her legs pinned up and spread wide, he could drive deeper than he could during the more vanilla missionary. He bottomed out and then, like a hydraulic piece of equipment, withdrew, slowly, steadily and mechanically. All the way out, the tip pushing briefly upward on her exposed and hardened clit before sinking fully back into her. More quickly and firmly this time.

He kept his hands under her knees lifting and pushing back against her as he pressed his full bodyweight into her warm, wet tunnel.

His pelvis bumped up against her clit with each thrust, growing in ferocity and tempo. Slamming into her and then slowing briefly before resuming his pelvic pistoning. She reached down and pressed her own fingers firmly into her clit and then exploded with a shuddering orgasm. Legs shaking, kegel muscles clenching on the thick hot rod inside her.

His breathing was heavy, panting. His cock still hot and stiff as he withdrew abruptly leaving her loose and gaping. She heard what she deducted was the sound of the frantic removal of the rubber that had encased the hot sausage that had just brought her such pleasure. Then the wet, slapping sound of a feverishly stroked cock. She waited for it. She craved it. And then she was gifted with it. The nearly scalding hot splash of cum across her lower abdomen and then the next landing on top of her steaming mound. Pulses, diminishing in volume and intensity landing on her, covering her pussy and inner thighs.

Things quieted and calmed. She mindlessly massaged the fresh load of hot cum into the smooth areas framing the narrow strip of pubic hair she had left the last time she shaved. The strip was now matted with the sticky jizz.

Her husband's voice, almost jarring after so much silence, commanded, "Stay right there. Just like that. Keep the blindfold on, Beautiful."

Through the haze of post orgasmic bliss, she was vaguely aware of the sounds that followed. Gathering of clothes, shuffling of feet, the door opening and closing again. The deadbolt being driven home. It had taken maybe a few minutes.

My voice penetrated through the fog and the artificial darkness she was immersed in.

"Give me your hands, baby"

She reached her hands out forward toward my voice. I pulled her up to a sitting position and removed the blindfold.

She exclaimed, "Whew! Babe! That was so hot." She wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and kissed me forcefully.

"Yes it was."

I began to lead her away from the couch like I was going to lay her down comfortably in the bedroom. As we rounded the arm of the couch, I spun her around and bent her over.

I rubbed the head of my semi-erect cock up and down her slickened slit until I was fully engorged. I slid my full length into her all at once and pounded her pussy, pulling her hips firmly into my own. Slapping sounds as our bodies collided over and over. I ran a hand up from her lower back, all the way up to the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of hair. I yanked back firmly, but not harshly, while driving hard and deep into her drawing a sharp cry of pleasure and pain from her.

"Did you like that new dick? Did you?"

"Uh! Unh!! Fuck! Yes!! Yes, I loved it!!"

"You looked so fucking hot getting your pretty pussy plowed."

"Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck yeah! Fuck me! Did you like watching me getting fucked?"

"Oh fuck yeah!"

"...watching your shy, quiet wife getting filled and cumming on a strange thick cock? Take me back. Make me yours again."

"You were mine the whole time...bur watching you spread wide and letting yourself enjoy getting filled with a hot new cock while I watch. Watching your face...watching you get covered in hot cum...it's running down your thighs right now..."

Rhythmic pounding and slapping of bodies crescendoed until the room was filled with the sounds of both of us crying out as we both climaxed together.

I relaxed my grip on her hair and trailed my hand softly down her back.

We held together in that position, me buried in her, cock softening and slipping out of her well used pussy. She, bent over, until her legs started to give out and I caught her and brought us down together back onto the couch cushions.

After our breathing returned to normal, I took her hand in mine and we stood to move to the bedroom. As we were walking across the carpet, she noticed the condom wrapper on the floor. A few feet to the left was the carelessly discarded condom. She felt so...dirty...but so desired. So sexually empowered.

As we made our way across the room, her foot landed on something, round and firm. She looked down to discover that she had stepped on a cock ring, still tacky with lube.

She pondered it for a second while I remained silent. Shen turned to me.

"So... were you wearing that? Is that why you felt...different?"

"Did I?" I smiled. I kissed her gently on the forehead. I said nothing else...and led her to bed.

12