The Apology Ch. 02

Story Info
Apology opens the door to a fulfilling evening.
3.6k words
4.48
7.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,009 Followers

Mrs. Filmore looked at her watch. "Oh! I have to go," she said. "I'm late for an appointment." She gave my cock another squeeze and then stood up.

I walked her to the sidewalk, ignoring the possibility that others could see the big wet spot on my pants. Gail was in a hurry, but she stopped to give me a good-bye hug. I kissed her on the cheek, then insisted that she give me her lips. By this time we were both unconcerned about being in public, and I got my first taste of her sweet lips.

As she got into her car, she said, "Can you come over to the house this weekend?" I think it would be a good time to get to know you better."

I was thrilled at the thought and replied, "You bet!"

"Good, I'll text you with details," and Mrs. Filmore drove away.

After our coffee shop visit and a promise to meet together again in a few days, all I could to was rush home to give my poor cock some well-earned relief. It only took seconds to release a river of cum.

That evening Mrs. Filmore texted, "How's Saturday night? About eight?"

I eagerly replied, "Yes!" and dreamed about finalizing my intimacy with this women who I'd fantasized about for so long. It seemed like a dream come true. I could hardly believe my luck, and I started to envision what would happen on Saturday night. I thought that Mr. Filmore must be away on a business trip. Why else would she want me in her home?

I rehearsed the possible scenarios to complete the seduction. Should I take it slow, or just the opposite? Mrs. Filmore had been surprisingly forward in the coffee shop, and maybe she had her own ideas about Saturday night. I decided to play it a bit carefully. Maybe she had second thoughts and would only want to apologize to me, for a change, and settle things down.

I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but my imagination was spinning. For the next few days my hopes caused me to walk around with a semi-erect dick constantly in a state of expectation. I avoided further wanks, and by Saturday afternoon I could feel a full reservoir of cum was waiting for dear Mrs. Filmore.

When I arrived at eight o'clock, there was a car parked on the street in front of her home. I wondered about that, but I was as relaxed as possible under the circumstances as I rang the doorbell. In a few moments, the door opened and Mrs. Filmore said, "Hello Graham, welcome. I hope you don't mind but my sister Nancy is here."

I was deflated. This was not what I expected with blue balls aching for relief. Nevertheless, as I stepped into her foyer, Gail took my hand and kissed me again on the lips.

In the living room I met Nancy, and my disappointment was reversed somewhat by the sight of Mrs. Filmore's sister. She was a bit younger and taller than her sister with a high waist, long legs, and well styled shoulder length blonde hair. Certainly her hair color was not original equipment, but it looked swell on her. She had a wide smile and dazzling sparkling eyes. I was smitten.

In one other major respect, Nancy differed from her sister. One of Gail's attributes was were shapely chest and breasts. But her sister was quite modest in that department. Nothing like Mrs. Filmore's, as we say, ample endowment.

"So glad you could join us," Nancy said. "We've been together this weekend and are frightfully bored of one another."

Mrs. Filmore and her sister gave me a tour of the home, including the outdoor patio and pool area. "Too bad you didn't bring your bathing suit, Graham," Nancy said, "We had a lovely swim today." The two sisters whispered to each other before we refilled our wine glasses in the living room.

Both Gail and Nancy were well dressed in smart skirt and blouse combinations. Nancy's hemline was elevated to show off her legs, and I took every opportunity to glance at them. Gail's blouse was well-filled with her breasts, and her top was slightly see-through so that we could all see just the barest outlines of her bra.

This is when the surprises began.

Nancy said, "Oh, I brought photos of our trip to France and Spain," as she pulled out an old fashioned photo album. Nancy and her husband had recently returned from traveling.

Nancy and Mrs. Filmore sat on either side of me on the sofa as I flipped through the photos. Nancy explained the locations and told stories of their trip. This was mildly amusing, but the best part was having these two lovely sisters "of a certain age" sitting beside me. I let my hands rest on their legs from time to time. Just innocently, of course.

As I flipped the next page, Nancy said, "Oh, this was the lovely beach that Gail recommended to us. Devon and I wanted to try it." I turned the page to see Nancy in a two-piece bathing suit with her full long legs on display. My cock was already in a happy purring mode sitting between the two sisters, and now it grew a little more eager.

On the next page was Nancy lying on a beach chair topless. The skimpy bottom of her suit only concealed her most private parts. Nancy didn't say a word as I examined the photograph of her little nipples atop her gently swollen mounds. One leg was propped up, and with sunglasses on she looked very sexy. The sisters just watched me.

"Oh, very lovely," I said.

Mr. Filmore chuckled and said, "I saw the album earlier. Quite nice, isn't it?" She leaned over and said to her sister, "That's the same suit you wore today, isn't it?"

Her sister said, "Yes, it certainly is."

On the next pages were photo after photo of Nancy topless. On the beach, in the water, walking on the sand. Then there was one of her and Devon together. "Who took the picture?" I asked.

"Oh," Nancy said, "a man passing bay offered to take our photo."

On the next page was the first picture of Nancy without her suit bottom either. She lay nude but in a pose that did not allow me to see her pussy. Both Nancy and Gail put their arms on the sofs behind me so they could get closer. We all three intently watched as I turned the next page.

I was greeted by a picture of Nancy reclining with her legs pressed close together, but just a bit of her pussy hair was visible at the top of her long shapely legs.

The hair was dark, almost black, so I looked aside at Nancy and said, "So you're not truly blonde."

That broke the tension, and everyone laughed. "No, dear boy," Nancy said, "Miracle in a bottle, you know."

The next few pages showed a fully nude Nancy, again in the water or walking on the beach. None of the photos were explicit. Her pubic hair didn't fully conceal her pussy lips, and just a hint of a cleft was visible. I resisted the temptation to lift the photo album for a closer inspection.

The final two pages were even more of a surprise. One photo was Nancy standing alongside an attractive naked younger male. He was tanned and handsome. He stood with his arm around her and a larger than average cock dangling in full view.

On the facing page was Nancy with this same young man and a second male with an even larger cock. All three were smiling and had their arms around one another. The last two pages had the same two men posing with Nancy. In each of the last two photos, their cocks were growing longer and longer.

"Who are they?" I asked.

Nancy told me, "Local young men. They could speak enough English to tell us that they lived nearby and often came to that beach to meet tourists. They offered tours of the area, restaurant recommendations, and that sort of thing."

I thought to myself, "That sort of thing..." Ha, I'm sure they fuck the tourists all the time. Had they fucked Nancy, I wondered?

I asked, "Nancy, did you take advantage of their services?"

She just laughed and said, "One may enjoy the locals, but one must be careful about being too friendly."

Gail said, "Oh, what a shame."

All of this had produced quite an effect on my cock. It was back at the elongated state it has been at in the coffee shop.

"Who took these pictures?" I asked.

Nancy said, "Oh, my husband, of course."

"Well," I replied, "he seems rather open minded."

Both women laughed. Then Mrs. Filmore said, "Nancy, dear, where is the bathing suit you were wearing earlier today? Isn't it the same one in these beach photos?"

Her sister answered, "Yes, it is. I hung it out to dry, and I bet it's dry now."

With her hand resting gently on my rock hard shaft, Mrs. Filmore said, "Why don't you put in on, and we'll make a few more photos for your album."

Nancy said, "But I hope it wouldn't make Graham uncomfortable."

I smiled and told them, "Oh no, I would be delighted. Why don't you both change into bathing suits?"

Mrs. Filmore smiled, "Now Graham, earlier this week you were apologizing to me about being forward, and all these years I was very aware of your lusty looks at me and trying to undress me with your eyes."

I gulped.

She continued, "And now you are trying to talk me into parading in front of you in just a bathing suit?"

I smiled, stood up, took Mrs. Filmore by the hand as she also stood up, and said, "Yes, I am," and in front of her sister I embraced her and kissed her.

I felt Mrs. Filmore swoon and was sure her pussy was making itself ready for me to fuck her later.

The sisters vanished into a bedroom for ten minutes while I leafed through Nancy's photos again.

The door opened and out came Nancy in the same two piece suit from the photos. Behind her was Gail in a striking one piece white suit. Both women wore heels.

Their bathing suits revealed their figures. Nancy's small breasts pushed out enough to show me where her nipples were, and down below the cleft of her pussy was on display. Mrs. Filmore's suit barely held in her large breasts. I couldn't detect nipple points, but the suit material as it dove down between her legs was clearly folded where her pussy lips divided. A stream of cum drizzled down my leg.

Gail spoke, "Let Graham take photos of you, Gail. Devon have fun seeing more pictures added to the album."

I motioned for the sisters to stand together while I snapped away, clicking image after image of them.

Gail said, "Graham, come over here with Nancy while I take some pictures of the two of you."

I wrapped an arm around Nancy's waist and smiled for the camera. I was all smiles and letting my hand fall down to rest on Nancy's buttocks.

Mrs. Filmore suggested, "Nancy, why don't you take off your top, like in the other pictures?"

Nancy wasted no time untying her top and allowing it to fall away. My eyes feasted on her little boobs and dark brown nipples as Mrs. Filmore made a few more photos.

"Now, Graham," she said to me, "You saw those boys in the beach photos. Be a good boy and take off your clothes so we can take photos like those."

My heart raced as I gladly undressed in front of the ladies. I stopped to ask Nancy, "But won't your husband wonder about a stranger standing naked next to his wife?"

Nancy just stared at me and said, "It will turn him on as much as you are turned on right now."

In a few moments I removed my trousers and was left only in my favorite pair of silk boxers. But the horse had left the barn, so to speak. A good four inches of my cock was already dangling free below the leg of the boxers, its swollen head slick with my ooze. The ladies stared with delight.

I slipped out of the boxers and let my cock and balls feel the fresh air. I gazed at the sisters as they fixed their eyes on my cock. It had been fully erect several times earlier in the evening, and now it was at its maximum dangle length. Puffy and thick but just soft enough to arch a few inches forward before its weight and gravity curved it downward in perfect display mode.

I stepped over next to Nancy and told Mrs. Filmore, "Do you want us to say 'cheese?'" As she clicked a few photos, I could now see Mrs. Filmore's nipple points clearly pushing against her suit.

Now it was my time to give the instructions. "Okay, Nancy, it's time for you to lose your panties."

Nancy obeyed and slid down her suit bottom. There was the same delightful pussy I'd seen in her photos. We stood side by side while Mrs. Filmore took more photos.

When we stopped to look at the pictures, Nancy said, "My husband will be thrilled. He liked the boys at the beach because they weren't shy about showing off their size."

I corrected her, "You mean he liked to see their big cocks?"

Nancy blushed, "Well, yes."

I added, "But look, my dick is larger than theirs by a good bit. Does that mean your husband will be even more pleased?"

Nancy was quiet for a moment, and her sister answered, "Devon likes to watch."

"Oh!" I said. "Do you mean he'd like to watch me fuck his wife?"

Nancy and I were naked, and I was on the verge of fucking her right then and there, but as generous as she had been this evening, it was here sister, Mrs. Filmore, who I had pursued all these years. I wanted to fuck her first.

Nancy said, "Devon likes it."

"Do you like it," I asked her.

"It depends," she said, "It depends on the situation."

"How do you feel right now about the situation?" I asked.

She reached out and gently gasped the underside of my cock, "This situation feels very nice."

I smiled, "So should we practice fuck now and then do it for Devon later?"

Nancy was starting to lose it. Her breathing was heavy and her face was flushed, "I'm not sure I can take that thing," she said as she squeezed my now near erect cock.

All this while, Mrs. Filmore had been watching quietly. Had she considered that things would go this far? I asked her, "What do you think about watching me fuck your sister?" As I asked this question, I stepped toward Mrs. Filmore, close enough for the tip of my cock to touch the midsection of her bathing suit.

"You held my cock the other day, and you've been holding on to it all night," I said, "Why don't you put both hands on it now?"

She looked down at the thick log of a cock then she did wrap both hands around it and gripped it firmly.

"That's better," I said. "Your sister here wants me to fuck her in front of her husband. I guess he likes that sort of thing."

Mrs. Filmore held on with a firm grasp with one hand and used her other hand to smooth my oily pre-cum down my shaft while I reached out and traced the mound of her breasts, lifting them slightly, and finger flicking her nipples.

"It would be nice of you to do that," she said, "if you wouldn't mind."

"But I do mind," I said.

"Oh?" Mrs. Filmore said.

"Yes," I told her, "I will fuck your sister for her husband, but first I will fuck you while your sister watches." As I spoke those last few words, I gentle peeled Mrs. Filmore's suit straps down her arms until her entire breast were on display.

My words and action must have been to her liking because Mrs. Filmore only replied by oiling my cock with my own juices and stroking me.

I sat on the sofa and motioned Nancy to sit beside me. My cock was arrow straight and poking straight up to its full length. Nancy took over stroking me as I told Mrs. Filmore to strip.

My eyes were glued to my old and dear friend, Mrs. Filmore, as her sister struggled to get her hands around my dick. Mrs. Filmore, Gail, began to slide her bathing suit downward, finally showing me a full view of her full and thick black pubes. In a few moments her suit lay on the floor while her sister tugged me.

Does it get any better than this?

Gail stepped over to me, stepped to either side of my legs so that bits of her hidden pussy came in to view. Facing me, she kneeled on the sofa and leaned forward to kiss me. As we kissed, I felt a hand position my cock so that it touched Gail's soft pussy lips. Nancy was helping to start the fucking of her sister.

Once she felt contact, Mrs. Filmore shifted her hips slightly from side to side and back and forth as I felt my dick begin its entry. The first inch or two was easy. I could feel her wet slickness as my cock entered the beginning of her pussy cave. She kept kissing me then gasping for air as I fondled her breasts, one in each hand.

Mrs. Filmore let her weight do the work, pushing and pausing, as I felt my cock gain deeper access. The easy entry now had given way to a much tighter feel as I passed the depth she was used to. I let her take charge of the pace and timing for those first ten minutes.

When I was about half way in, I moved her around to the sofa while I kneeled on the floor with my dick ready to reenter her. I raised her legs up high and asked her sister to hold them in place. This gave Nancy a perfect view of the penetration to come.

I easily returned to the former depth inside her pussy and remained there for a bit before putting on my hard hat for some serious drilling.

Out and slowly in, over and over, pressing and pushing to the extent Mrs. Filmore could take it, my steel-hard dick kept up the pace as Nancy watched me make progress. My thickness was a challenge, but I was able to talk Mrs. Filmore through the process as I used every skill I knew to properly fuck her.

She was so tight that I had to be careful now to explode too soon. Her pussy held my cock like a vice until I was able to limber her up enough so that each stroke didn't suck me dry. I asked Nancy to help by counting my strokes. After five dives into her pussy, I took a short break to allow my cock nerves to calm down before repeating another five.

Nancy counted to help me keep track. After I gained enough stamina and didn't fear I would cum too soon, I asked Nancy to increase the count to six, then seven and so on until we got to ten strokes per set. After each ten, I would completely withdraw and let my cock breath in the open air while I leaned down and licked Mrs. Filmore's completely splayed pussy. Ten licks from her pussy entry up and over her clit, then ten cock plunges. Ten and ten. Over and over.

Once the pattern is established, and each of us can anticipate what comes next, this can go on and one for quite some time. It's only when I change the rhythm and count down, fucking and licking in different intervals, that she and I both start to go crazy.

As I fucked her with a set of ten, I asked Nancy, "Will your husband enjoy this?"

I think Nancy couldn't wait for her turn, and she said, "Who cares if he will. I sure will!"

Mrs. Filmore had gasped and moaned so much that I felt it was only fair to let her rest, so I pushed myself to the point of orgasm then pulled out and let the ladies watch me spurt onto Mrs. Filmore's chest. My cock rested between her legs pointing toward her face while the spurts started. By the third spasm the cum was flying all the way up to her breasts and landing in splashes. One hit her in the chin, but Mrs. Filmore didn't seem to mind. Nancy was all eyes.

I got to my feet and leaned forward to kiss sister Nancy who had been watching and helping the entire time. As I kissed her, my softening cock drooped downward to Mrs. Filmore's lips. She licked and sucked on my dick gently while I kissed her sister.

We all flopped on the sofa and rested a bit, got more wine, and looked at our photos.

I asked Nancy, "So you think your husband will be intrigued by these new photos?"

Nancy replied, "I think he'll want to set a date soon to meet you and to observe a performance."

I walked over to get my phone, my cock flopping from side to side. Opening the calendar function, I asked, "Let's schedule a date now."

Magna12
Magna12
1,009 Followers