The Apple Doesn't Fall Far Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point the group of curvy, cock-hungry cheerleaders had fully embraced the football's addictive changes, just like Amy had, and were more than eager to offer themselves to the more masculine jocks on the school's sports teams. It just felt so good to let the jocks feel them up as much as they liked, driving their own arousal higher upon seeing the guys' clear sexual interest in their bodies, before giving out blowjobs and handjobs and titjobs like candy. The girls were driven by instinct to stimulate as many of those cocks to orgasm as possible, to feel the men's balls clenching in sexual ecstasy as the big-titted sluts teased jet after jet of dangerously potent semen out of the jocks' stiff cocks and into the girls' mouths or onto their bodies, and then the busty cheerleaders would bask in sticky, primal satisfaction and wish that they had let the jocks cum inside of their hungry pussies instead.

But they never did. As their figures continued to inexplicably fill out over the next few weeks and they continued to cover their naked, swollen tits in copious amounts of jock cum, they instinctively kept it all away from their hungry, susceptible pussies, aware of their vulnerable fertility, which could be exploited in a moment by a single errant drop of potent, virile masculinity if they weren't careful. Their pussies, as fascinated by the call of semen as they were now, still couldn't differentiate between the sperm of a powerful, virile male and the sperm of a weakling, and at some level the girls knew just how easily they could be thoroughly and irreversibly impregnated by either if they weren't careful.

Their new reproduction-obsessed minds wanted only the strongest genes in town for themselves, of course, so as much as they wanted to fill themselves with the cum of these run-of-the-mill jocks, they unconsciously knew the consequences that would have on their receptive, hyperfertile bodies, so eager to be used for procreation. It could only result in wastefully fusing their superior genes with those of a lesser man, and, with how much their bodies seemed to want them to be pregnant now, it wasn't likely that they'd be able to resist the urge to wait out their pregnancy and give birth. This would tie up their reproductive organs for a full year of their lives that they could otherwise spend breeding with the one man they were clearly designed for: Josh.

None of these decisions were conscious, of course. As far as the girls knew, they just wanted to have a bit of harmless, slutty fun, and they really wanted to have a bit of harmless, slutty fun with Josh.

Naturally, all of the affected girls developed the same obsession with Josh's visible bulge that Amy had. They couldn't stop thinking about the large balls that Amy had described to them in excruciating detail powerfully pulsing between their shapely legs, imagining the inviting slickness of their flirty pussies teasing Josh's powerful cock just past the limits of his resistance. Thanks to Josh, they all now shared Amy's deep, instinctive drive to get just the tip his naked dick inside them, where they knew that everything would naturally work itself out, though they too never really stopped to consider why, and as the days passed it became more and more clear that these confrontations were inevitable.

And so their busts and hips continued to swell, with or without their approval, into shapely hourglass figures with full, bouncy tits that they couldn't help but show off. They became even bolder in their interactions with Josh, as the need to see his cock powerfully pulsing in person inevitably grew in each and every girl who touched the football, becoming harder and harder to resist as their own increasingly willing bodies became ever more appealing to Josh's own hungry eyes.

And all the while Amy silently watched her teammates' sudden changes accelerate as her own began to slow, as yet unaware that she had a whole new series of changes of her own to look forward to in the near future.

End of Chapter 3

12