The Apprentice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember her saying that she wanted to tie me to her bed and keep me there permanently so I could pleasure her every day. I am not far from believing she is capable of that," Magnus thought, smiling.

But there were other contestants for his affection and time. Betty was flirting with him anytime he passed near the house where she lived with her parents. He thought it was unusual for a girl of her age, the same age as his own, to still be living with her parents. In large towns or cities, it wouldn't have been such an unusual thing, but in villages, girls usually married as soon as they hit eighteen. There had to be a reason for that as she was a very pretty girl, if somewhat small of frame. Magnus thought it only added to her cuteness.

"Magnus, are you avoiding me...?" Betty said in a sweet voice when she saw him pass by her house.

"What do you mean? I pass by your house to say hi every day..."

"Yes, but you never linger... And I want to get to know you better..." she said with mischief in her eyes.

"Oh... but your parents?"

"They are not here today... They will be away, taking care of our goats until evening..." She said, biting her lip seductively. Magnus felt a familiar stirring in his crotch.

"Well, all right... I could grab a cup of tea, I suppose."

Several minutes later they were on the bed, both completely naked. Magnus was surprised to see that Betty wasn't shy at all. He kissed her and then gave her some of the moves from his usual oral repertoire but she stopped him and pushed him on his back. Watching him seductively, she straddled his chest and leaned forward. She was kissing him passionately for a while, savoring his lips and caressing his hair. Moving from his lips, she licked behind his ears and all over his neck, biting him gently. Sliding lower, she started placing kisses all over his wide chest and then started sucking his nipples. She took them in her mouth and started biting them gently. Magnus was completely surprised by her performance. He was the one always doing these things, not the other way around! But damn, he had to admit it felt amazing. She kissed his belly, going lower and lower until she moved a few inches from his already rock-hard cock. His cock was twitching with anticipation as she just kept watching it, fascinated. She kissed the top of his cock head and then licked his glans lightly, making him moan with the intensity of full two months' worth of denial. For the first time since he started his amorous episodes, he was unsure if he would be able to hold it.

"AAHH!" he moaned, struggling to get a grip on his arousal. Usually, it had been only his Mistress who could bring him to the near edge of coming, to that point when even with all his incredible focus and concentration, he would struggle and barely manage not to come. But somehow, he sensed it would be very hard with Betty too... Fiona was far above anyone else in the way she stimulated his mind, but Betty stimulated his body in a way he hadn't experienced until now.... She engulfed the head of his cock, and started to suck it. Oh, the madness of being stimulated by this cute mouth and not being able to find any release. His Mistress would always notice his incredible sexual suffering and it would arouse her to no end. It made her pleasure and orgasms that much better. But Betty was probably thinking she was focusing on his pleasure instead. She was being selfless, yet she was tormenting him like none other. She bobbed her head up and down, taking more of his cock in her mouth but continuing to suck on it, and Magnus had to fully concentrate to resist coming. Up and down her head went, creating waves of pleasure that resonated in his aroused body and acted like a ram, banging at the fortress of his concentration. She licked his glans, she sucked on the head, on and on, working her hands on his shaft, and picking up her pace, her eyes wide in surprise at his resilience. Determined to make him come, she sucked with vigor and jerked his shaft as fast as she could, making him tremble with pent-up arousal.

"AHHH, I need to come, oh how I need to come... just once... Mistress can make that potion the next time... I need to come..." Magnus thought as he felt arousal taking him over and his defenses eroding. He watched the girl in her energetic tempo, trying to give him pleasure, to make him climb to his orgasm with her eager worship. And he wanted it so much, he needed it so damn much...

With the last atom of his will, the last remnant of his devoted personality, he reached out and stopped her head and her hands. Betty looked at him, surprised, her face suddenly apprehensive.

"Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to..." she said, looking at him with her big blue eyes.

"No, Betty, no. You did such a wonderful thing to me... No one has really ever done that for me..." Magnus said, his voice hoarse. And it was mostly the truth. Fiona did occasionally play with his cock, but she would usually just give his glans a lick or a kiss. Giving oral wasn't her thing, to put it mildly.

"...but I needed you to stop, sweetheart... I can't come... I must remain without release... it is part of my beliefs," Magnus said, repeating the whole religious nonsense he usually said in these situations, and mentioning his famous 'Order of the Chaste'.

"Ohh, it must be tough for you," she said sympathetically.

"Oh, you have no idea, trust me," Magnus said, managing a smile.

"So we must stop?"

"Hell, no. I can't come, but I intend to make you climb many times until your body is completely drained of energy... and fluids," Magnus said, pushing her onto the bed. He decided to go straight for her sweet pussy. He dived in and started licking her delicious blonde honeypot. She didn't have much hair down there.

"Ohhh, no one has ever done this for me either..." Betty chirped when she felt his tongue drink her juices and explore her folds. Magnus kept licking her for a long time, showing all of his skills, honed by endless hours of worshiping his Mistress. He licked her pussy lips, he explored her deep inside, licking her special spot, he drank all she had to give. Once in a while, when he would sense her arousal was high, he would switch to her clit and make her come, feeling her small body twitch and shudder while he sucked on her clit and drank her copious fluids. She was so incredibly delicious. Her sweet pussy was the first serious competitor to his Mistress's pussy when it came to taste, and he was eager to continue eating her for a long time. He needed to sample her pussy real good, so he could compare properly. Everything for the science.

"Damn, both pussies have an amazing taste. I can't tell with certainty which one is a winner... I bet my Mistress would go crazy if I told her Betty's pussy was tastier..." Magnus thought, smiling to himself.

Hearing her moans get more urgent, Magnus attacked Betty's clit and sucked on it until she spasmed in yet another orgasm. He nursed on her fluids for a while, until he felt her body relax. He moved up, finally deciding to do one full sweep of all the other neglected body parts. He kissed her neck, going up, and searching her cute lips, giving her a taste of her own pussy and wrestling with her tongue for a while. She was delicious everywhere. He kept kissing her for a while, sucking on her lower lip, and making her giggle. He moved to her neck again, placing kisses and tender bites all over. Moving to his next target - her small breasts, Magnus twirled his tongue around her nipples, sucking on them lightly and teasing her with careful bites.

Betty was in paradise. She felt as if she was floating in a sea of pleasure for an eternity. Time after time, she would feel a surge, a big wave of pleasure taking her, carrying her to the peak, and then slowly bringing her down to the sea level, but only until the next big wave would come. The experience was unlike anything she had ever felt. She felt Magnus leave her nipples and move down to her pussy, pushing his tongue deep inside again and making her moan. Then, startled, she felt herself lifted up in the air. She opened her eyes and saw Magnus watching her as he drank her like a madman. She was airborne, sitting on his shoulders and supported by his hand on her ass, the other hand caressing her breasts. She felt no strain in him. What an amazing feeling. Just a minute ago, she was floating in the sea of pleasure, but now she was riding in the clouds. She gave in to the sweet oblivion, closing her eyes, knowing she was safe in his hands. And soon, she went up and up, past the clouds, as her peak was coming in the wake of Magnus's incredible lips and tongue. She went beyond this world and finally shook in an incredible orgasm, Magnus's lips never stopping their loving caress even for a moment.

She couldn't tell how much time passed. She opened her eyes to see his face close to hers and his hand caressing her hair.

"Oh, Magnus... I didn't know it was possible to feel so much pleasure... This was incredible..." Betty said with a dreamy face. She saw his cock was still rock hard, and she reached out with her hand, touching it gently and making Magnus breathe out.

"I feel for you so much Magnus. I wish I could make you feel some pleasure too..."

"You gave me plenty, trust me. Next time I will make you feel my cock inside you, but not today... Today I don't trust myself, I am aroused way too much."

"I am looking forward to it," she said, smiling sweetly.

"Betty... how come you are not married? I mean a girl like you, and I know people usually marry young in villages..."

"Oh... Well, there is a reason behind it. A girl from the village said a few years back that I had touched her inappropriately, more than once. My parents stood in my defense, but the story was out and apparently, none of the men wanted to marry me because of it. Although it didn't stop them from trying to have sex with me."

"Really? Damn, slander like that can do real damage in small communities. Why didn't you call her out on it? Why didn't you fight the accusations harder?"

"Slander? It wasn't slander... I did touch her inappropriately a couple of times. She is a pretty thing," Betty said, giggling mischievously.

"So you like girls?"

"Oh, yes..."

"Why did you have sex with me then?"

"Oh, I like men too, definitely. Especially gorgeous ones like you. Maybe I like women a tiny bit more though. Your Mistress, for example, is so gorgeous, oh gods..." Betty said, licking her lips. Magnus was surprised by her confession. His Mistress was the only other person he knew who liked having sex with both women and men.

***

Magnus entered the house to see Fiona still occupied with her potion experiments. She was working on some kind of tranquilizer for the Fellcarn. Magnus wondered if the potion would work at all.

"You took your time... Is Lorna getting more demanding or what?" Fiona asked with a smirk.

"Eh, no... I wasn't with Lorna..." Magnus said with some hesitation. It was a good moment to lie, but it was against his nature.

"Oh? Who were you with then? Wait... You were with that sweet little thing, Betty, weren't you?"

"Yes," Magnus said curtly, hoping to avoid further talk.

"So, how was it?" Fiona said, raising an eyebrow. She knew Magnus hated to talk about it, but she could usually provoke him to say something at least.

"Good."

"You don't say... I bet she is a tasty little cake... Why isn't she married? Was her husband one of the men who were taken?"

"No, she never married."

"Why is that? Not because she isn't pretty for sure?"

"Eh, who knows..." Magnus said, trying to be evasive. Fiona could always see through him.

"But you do know, don't you? Is she in love with a married man? Maybe she can't have kids? Or did she lose her promised one long ago?" Fiona said, deliberately throwing so many conjectures to provoke him.

"No, damn it. She likes women too, and the villagers found out... She even said you were incredibly gorgeous..."

"Really? Interesting..." Fiona said with a devious smile.

"Can we drop it, please? We should really get going. We got so much area to cover with the search still."

"Yes, we should go. My potion is ready. I just hope it works."

That afternoon, they searched the area northeast of the village. It was an area they hadn't checked yet, and they focused on the parts of the mountain where it looked like a cave might be found. Fiona used every opportunity to check for the flower and store some more of the valuable essence.

"What if the creature found its home in some cave that is inaccessible by foot?" Magnus said, catching his breath. They had left the horses on the path and veered off towards an area that looked worth investigating. The climb was steep at some points and Magnus was amazed how well his Mistress managed to follow him.

"That is certainly possible... But there is no point in being so negative. If we fail to find its hiding place, we will have to accept the fight in a disadvantageous position. Fighting Fellcarn in the village, with so many people around and during the night..." Fiona said, breathing hard. Magnus watched her with interest. She was so much out of her usual comfort zone. The fact that she was climbing the mountain in search of a dangerous monster when she could have just decided to leave the village, spoke so much about her character. Deep down, she was a good person who was ready to take risks to help those in need.

"Yeah... come on, Mistress... Just a little bit and we will reach that plateau."

Several minutes later, they were sitting on the ground, resting their bodies after a tiresome climb.

"The area above the plateau sure looks like it could contain a cave..."

"Yes, I think so too, Apprentice..."

"Let's search that path to the right first..."

They walked closer to the path that led up. Magnus glanced at the cliffs that were above the path and suddenly froze. On top of the cliff was a mountain lion observing them from above and baring its teeth in a challenge. Magnus motioned to Fiona. He pulled his Mistress's hand to move back. The beast was probably just guarding its territory. But even as they started backing away slowly, the mountain lion rushed towards them, its movement betraying a surprising level of aggression. Fiona reacted quickly and used her kinetics to push at the beast. This wasn't her first time dealing with wildlife, and she knew the beast would scare off after a few pushes. Not this lion, though. The beast recoiled from her push, but somehow it became enraged and moved again, only to be pushed back once more. Out of its mind with rage, releasing a low-pitch growl, the beast moved with incredible speed, stepping sideways to avoid the next push, and in a burst of speed leaped at Fiona whose scream froze in her throat. Acting on instinct, Magnus rushed between Fiona and the lion, catching the beast from the side and tackling it before it managed to sink its paws into Fiona's body. The beast and the Apprentice fell to the ground, rolling, the momentum of their leaps making them roll away from Fiona. With a strong shove of his legs, Magnus managed to push the beast away, before it managed to rake his body with its sharp paws. Magnus moved to rise, but he couldn't match the speed of the beast that was already rushing him. Halfway on his rise, Magnus watched with terror as the beast's maw moved towards him.

Fiona pushed with her kinetics at the beast, interrupting the leap and managing to shove the lion away. She didn't use a particularly strong push as Magnus was too close. But with an unstoppable aggression, the lion rushed and leaped at Magnus again. Fiona saw Magnus's sword appear in his hands, and as the beast leaped, releasing a growl of pure rage, she saw it impale itself on the sword, its body twitching and writhing in its death throes.

Magnus got up to his feet, his legs unsteady for a moment. He pulled his sword out of the lion's still body and breathed out. He nodded at Fiona, but then turned his eyes up the path, his eyes wide with fear and surprise. Fiona quickly turned to see two more mountain lions rushing towards them, their movements betraying the same kind of aggression the first lion had. But Fiona wasn't playing anymore. She raised her hands, her face showing calm determination. Two swift fireballs erupted from her hands crashing into both lions, incinerating them on the spot. A smell of scorched meat pervaded the mountain air. Fiona scanned the path and the cliffs above, and finding them all devoid of any predatory wildlife, she finally settled down, releasing the breath she was holding for a while. Magnus walked towards her with a glint of awe in his eyes. Fire spells were something he didn't get to learn yet.

"You look great when you are angry," he said playfully, breaking the tension that was still in the air.

"I always look good, Apprentice... And you better remember it, or I will incinerate your ass too," she said, pointing her finger at his chest.

"Oh, I will," Magnus said, taking her finger in his mouth. Adrenaline surges had an arousing effect on most people. Two horny young mages, whose sex drive was greatly increased by the use of magic, were no exception.

"I would ride you right here and now, but this place gives me the creeps. Don't worry though, you will be doing plenty of licking and sucking tonight," she said, grabbing his cock, and pulling him into a kiss. She broke their kiss a few moments later and they went back to their horses, climbing down from the plateau.

"The aggression of these mountain lions wasn't natural... I have never seen anything like it," Fiona said when they reached their horses.

"I think so too... Maybe we are getting close? Maybe it's the influence of Fellcarn that made the lions so aggressive?"

"That is quite possible. We should return tomorrow, but earlier in the day. I would like to have enough time to search for caves."

***

That night, even though it was a tiresome day, Fiona felt so sexually charged by the day's events that Magnus had his hands full... well, his tongue and cock full. She rode his face and cock endlessly, her arousal restless and insatiable.

"At least we are awake and won't miss hearing the screeching of the Fellcarn, in case it shows up tonight..." Magnus said with a hint of irony, holding Fiona's hips and eating her pussy, while she sat on his shoulders.

Even though the position was one Magnus came up with almost a year ago while in the grips of mad arousal, Fiona found she adored this position. She loved the feeling of being in the air while he licked her and while he had to support all her weight. Seeing his muscles strain for her was like an aphrodisiac.

"I will be able to hear it... You? I am not so sure about it," Fiona said as she squeezed his head between her thighs. The sensible thing to do was to go to sleep, so they could be rested for tomorrow's search, but she couldn't help it. She wanted more, always more, as if the dangerous events of the day, and a prospect of even greater danger tomorrow, made her want to enjoy and celebrate life...

They woke up in the morning, later than usual. They had both passed out, completely exhausted after hours of sex. Magnus groaned, opening his eyes, feeling his muscles in knots after all the crazy positions he had been in last night.

"Did you sleep well, Apprentice?" Fiona said with a happy smile.

"Ugh, no Fellcarn is your match when you are extra horny..."

Fiona laughed.

"Probably true. You need to build up more stamina, Apprentice. You are so gentle and pampered," Fiona said, leaning down to kiss him.

***

Returning to the same spot they visited yesterday, they climbed towards the plateau, alert, keeping their eyes peeled to the surrounding cliffs to avoid being surprised by another attack from the mountain's wildlife. When they reached the plateau, they decided to go towards the path they wanted to take yesterday, before the mountain lion attacked them. It seemed like the right decision. If the Fellcarn was the reason for lions' unnatural aggressiveness, then its hiding place couldn't be far from there. They just needed to find the right cave...