The Archaeologist's Stalkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, they seemed so afraid, I swore I heard their bones shaking. And their guns were making weird clanking noises or something. Now... we're both alone. I don't think anyone needs to use that old coffin anymore, lets tip it over and bang!"

"Um..." Louise really was unaware of the skeletons.

"Hey, actually, I've always wanted to fuck in cosplay. Ooh, I think I want to roleplay a pharaoh..."

Jay finally got over the surprise enough to remember that he promised to bang Louise right here, right now.

Louise continued. "Yep. I can be the pharaoh, you can be the seductive, handsome royal scribe, with bulging, rippling muscles, and, oh yeah, this is going to be so good..."

"I think I've changed my mind," Jay said. He got out from behind the coffin and started to walk past Louise.

Louise shook her staff at him. "Hey! I am your pharaoh! Come back here, or I shall unleash an ancient mummy curse on you!"

Jay froze. Might she trigger the staff again by accident? He didn't want to be dragged into the depths of the water by skeletal limbs. And what other powers might that staff have? He didn't want his eyes to shrivel up and catch fire, and he didn't want locusts to pour out of every orifice on his body.

Jay turned around and shook his hands. "No, no, just kidding! No need to wave that around, my pharaoh."

"Excellent, royal scribe!" Louise turned around and knocked the ancient remains out of it with her staff. Then, she gave the sarcophagus a sturdy kick. It wobbled. "Help me tip this over."

Jay walked over and helped knock over the sarcophagus. It fell to the floor of the copper pillar with a metallic thud, and the last inch of so of it hung off the edge of the pillar. But, it was fully intact. Jay wasn't surprised; if they were going to bury an ancient ruler in something, it might as well be sturdy.

Still wearing her gold crown and holding her scepter, Louise climbed into the container and smiled at Jay. She lay face up and spread her paper-wrapped legs as far as the sarcophagus walls would allow. She tore at the paper wrapped around her breasts, and they broke free of the tight bindings, exposing her chest to the dimly lit air.

"My scribe, climb in with me," she said.

Jay knew it would feel good. He knew he would love her touch, and knew that it would be addictive. But she was crazy for him. Too crazy. He didn't want to indulge her, or risk being seduced into a relationship with her once more. Yet he unzipped his pants, stripped out of his underwear, and let his erection hang free. She had the staff, and he didn't want to agitate her for fear of otherworldly retribution.

So, he slipped off the rest of his clothes and climbed into the sarcophagus.

Jay crouched between Louise's legs and reached down to tear the paper around her groin. It was already moist with her juices. He unwrapped it and exposed her smooth upper thighs, lower belly, and her sweet, sweet pussy.

"Back up a little, scribe. I'd like to roll over so I can get on my knees."

Jay obeyed as Louise rolled over in the coffin. She got on her hands and knees, pointing her wet warmth and smooth ass right at Jay. She shook it teasingly, taking his gaze. Her hair spilled down her paper-wrapped back and down the sides to the floor, forming a wide cape.

"Pound me," she demanded.

Jay crept forward between her wrapped legs and gripped her smooth ass. It was softer and warmer than he remembered. He went into a crouch and brought his needy erection closer and closer to her pussy.

He slid it in, and she let out a gasp.

"Fill me," she begged. He thrust forward into her slick depths, ramming his hips into her ass.

She clenched her staff more tightly in her right hand, which was still pressed against the floor. Jay pulled her toward him whenever he thrust forward, and pushed her back whenever he brought himself out of her depths. Louise's breasts jiggled as he fucked her.

Louise brought her left hand to her head to adjust her crown and keep it from falling off, then planted her hand back on the ground for balance.

"Harder," she begged. "Ravage me!"

Jay sped up his thrusts, slamming into her hips over and over with more and more force. Louise let out a happy gasp with every tight thrust.

The crown finally fell off her head from all the shaking.. It clattered to the floor of the sarcophagus, but she didn't pick it up. Jay was coming close to orgasm, and so was she. Her moans grew louder and louder, and Jay thrust harder and harder as he started to hold back a grunt himself. His body tensed up, as did Louise's.

He surged over the tipping point as Louise let out a lustful shriek. There was no going back. He was going to come.

Louise's pussy pulsed with orgasm, clenching over and over around Jay's cock, bringing it to explode. Jay's head leaned back, and he held back the urge to gasp in pleasure. Louise wasn't as restrained. She moaned and gasped over and over as he came into her depths, his cock twitching with erotic bliss and shooting jet after jet of cum deep inside of her quivering warmth. The orgasm went on and on, and Jay forgot how wrong this was, and how much he resisted her temptations before. In the moment, there was only happiness.

It finally ended, and he was brought back to his senses as Louise quieted down. Their bodies grew still, and the pulsing rampage of pleasure ended.

"My scribe... mmm... so good..."

Jay pulled out his drenched cock, let go of her, and Louise turned around and sat cross legged in front of him.

"That was fun," Jay said. "We ought to run with the treasure. We can't stay here forever."

"I agree," Louise said. "Jay, I'm glad you came around."

"No problem. Can I have the treasure back? It must be heavy."

"Sure." Louise handed the staff and crown to Jay. "But you know, you're the real treasure..." Louise reached out to hug him, and he didn't resist. Her arms wrapped around his torso, and she brought her head to his chest. She gave it a little sensual lick.

Jay pushed her off of him. "We need to go."

The two of them cleaned up, got dressed, and walked outside with the treasure. The Texans were gone, and there were four vehicle tracks leading off toward the horizon. Louise's motorcycle and Jay's Jeep were still there; the Texans didn't have time to vandalize them before they fled.

The two of them got into their vehicles. Louise followed Jay as he drove toward the hills, taking a different angle to stay away from the Texans if they ever chose to turn around. Jay wanted to ditch her at the next possible opportunity, then leave and sell the staff to someone who was more willing to deal with ancient magical artifacts than him. But he wondered if maybe there was time for one more romp in the desert on the way back to Cairo. After all, sunset was coming, and he didn't know if he could keep driving until two in the morning...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading. I have other stories on my profile; check them out!

12