The Arms - Addiction Pt. 02

Story Info
Karen's need deepens.
4.1k words
4.5
6.7k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't, I suggest you read pt. 1 of this story, in order to have some context. In summary, Karen Johnson had become dependent on Oxycontin after her knee surgery. This led her to barter her body for more and more of the painkiller. Her suppliers have changed, though, leading her deeper into the drug community. Personal chaos ensues.

It was a struggle to get out of her car. Karen's knee wasn't yet as flexible as she'd hoped it would be, but she was out of painkillers. And she was hurting. She'd been pushing her rehab lately, to gain her independence and drive her car for the first time in nearly a month. She needed to be ambulatory.

Her ex-therapist, Mark, had been impressed by her recent progress. But then, he hadn't seen her often, since her insurance refused to pay for her therapy after two weeks. She called him and Eric often, eager to exchange her own favors for what couple of pills they would bring her. Unfortunately, they didn't satisfy her growing craving, either for sex or medication. Now they seemed to have grown tired of her. Having been cut off completely, she resorted to calling this man Jamarcus. He wanted her to meet him at what he called his 'crib' to see to her needs.

She was nervous, but her addiction was roaring at her. She needed this, despite the sketchy neighborhood and the tone of the man on the phone. He was impolite and demanding. She hoped, though, that by meeting with him, she could perhaps charm her way into some relief.

She brushed her dark wavy hair away from her face, then bent to check her makeup in the side mirror. A horn sounded and someone whistled when she did so. She was pleased that her tight skirt and sheer white blouse made her look attractive, though she blushed. In truth, she was very pretty for a 38-year-old mother of two. She had a little tummy, true; but her 128 pounds was otherwise well distributed on her 5'-6" frame. She felt confident.

"Okay," she whispered, "let's do this."

She'd brought $200 with her, hoping that would get her a good supply of pills. She tucked it into her phone case, not wanting to bring a purse into this building. It looked abandoned - an old warehouse, she thought; certainly not what she expected. 'Well, not that he would have an office, like a doctor,' she thought. She knew he was a dealer, and was prepared to face that. As she knocked on the door, she had a moment of indecision, but her image in the blocked-out glass storefront reassured her. 'You can do this," she told herself.

It took 3 times, knocking harder and harder each time, before a man appeared at the door.

"Whatchu want, white girl?" the man asked.

He was black and muscular, wearing a strained white wife-beater undershirt and slouchy shorts, and she almost turned to leave. Then, taking a deep breath, she managed to say, "is Mr. Jamarcus in? I have... kind of an appointment."

The man laughed, appraising the white mommy as he did. "Yeah, he in," he said. "He always in for somebody look like you." He stepped back, inviting the attractive MILF into the darkness of the building. She stepped forward nervously, feeling his gaze brush across her nearly visible breasts as she did.

"Mmmm, mmmm," he said, shaking his head.

He led and she followed, through the huge open space of the cavernous building to a room in the back, lit by a lone fluorescent fixture. A man sat at a desk, sorting pills into groupings of five. He looked up and grinned.

"Coyote, whatchu got here?" he asked. "Wait a minute. Is this the Miss Karen I talked to on the phone?"

"Ye... yes. Yes, sir," she answered in a trembling voice. The man, when he stood, towered over her. 'He must be well over 6 feet,' she thought, looking from his starched white shirt with its gold buttons, down to his tailored slacks. As he walked out from around the desk, she saw his shoes were gold! 'Who wears gold shoes?,' she wondered.

"Well, well, well. Looks like you hit the jackpot this time, and so did we," Jamarcus said, turning to Coyote, who stood leering at the soccer mom in their midst. "I'm Jamarcus, in case you didn't pick up on that," turning his attention back to Karen. "And you wantin' some honey."

"Well, I guess. Some painkillers, I mean. Oxy. I just need a few to get me through some hard times," she mumbled.

Jamarcus had observed the eight inch scar running vertically down her left leg. "Yeah, I can see that. Damn! That musta hurt like a bitch, huh?"

Karen was relieved to see that he seemed to understand the source of her pain. "Yes," she admitted, "it's been very tough to deal with."

Jamarcus took her hand and had her sit on the edge of his desk. "Yeah, well. Sit yourself down here and take a load off," he said kindly, "and we'll work out some terms here."

"I... I brought money," Karen blurted, though she knew better than to show him how much she had. He seemed more interested in her at the moment, anyway.She could feel her nipples hardening under the scrutiny of both men, and it had an effect on her in other ways as well.

"Yeah, money," he murmured, then took her chin in his huge hand and turned her face up to his. "See, that's part of it. But only part."

Karen knew what he was talking about. She'd been trading her pussy to both Mark and Eric, the pharmacist, for drugs for the last couple of weeks.

"Well, I'd rather not do that," she said, staring into his eyes. "Just tell me what two hundred dollars will get me."

Both Jamarcus and his friend laughed. "What that'll get you?" the man mimicked. "Baby, that won't get you shit around here! Two hundred bucks? That's chump change, bitch!" He still had her chin in his hand, and he squeezed his fingers tightly, causing Karen to wince.

"See, I got the good stuff," he said, seeming to calm a little. "For that, I need to get the good stuff in return."

He dropped his hand onto her collarbone and trailed it down over her right breast, circling it with his fingers before pinching it lightly between them. She gasped but didn't pull away as he went back to fondling it.

"You musta known there would be a price, dressed the way you are," he said softly, then bent to press his lips to hers.

Karen had pretty much resigned herself to this. 'If this is what it takes...' she thought. Secretly, she'd been craving sex more and more, especially since her husband Sam still hadn't made a move towards her. This man's lips, she found, were soft and full, and when his tongue pressed against hers, she opened her mouth and met it with her own tongue. Their kiss lingered as they sparred, first inside her mouth and then inside his. She tentatively reached for his neck with her hand, noting the hardness of his deltoids. A soft moan escaped her lips.

Jamarcus finally pulled away. Turning to the man he called Coyote, he said, "get us a little something, will you?" He took Karen's hand again and had her stand, and within seconds Coyote had laid down two lines of powder across the desktop behind her.

Karen tensed. She'd never done drugs before her surgery, except for a little pot in college. "Wait," she said, "I... I don't want to..."

Jamarcus ran his hand down her back and onto her ass. "It's okay, baby," he soothed, "it's just a little sample - free, by the way - to help you relax. You seem tense, you know? I don't deal with tense people." He brought his hand up from caressing her ass to her shoulder blades, and she felt herself being forced to bend forward over the desk. Jamarcus took a rolled-up hundred dollar bill from his shirt pocket.

"See?" he said, "this is what I use hundred dollar bills for."

He held the rolled-up bill before her nose, and she very hesitantly inhaled a tiny bit of the powder. It burned at first, but then she felt a rush of warmth.

"A little more, baby," Jamarcus instructed. "You only got a smidgen of it that time."

Karen complied, liking the feeling of the heat flushing her face. Suddenly, her knee didn't hurt, she noticed. This time, she allowed him to slide the bill along the line until she'd inhaled all of it. "Mmmmm," she moaned, hearing herself but not recognizing the voice as hers. Jamarcus snorted the other line, holding her bent forward. She placed her hands down upon the surface of the desk, feeling more and more horny.

"Where's your money, honey?" he asked.

Karen popped open the case of the phone she held in one hand, dropping the bills on the desk. "It's all I've got," she said in a soft voice.

Jamarcus's hand slid back down over her backside, slipping up under her skirt. He felt her thong, and grinned at Coyote.

"No it ain't, baby," he cooed.

Karen felt, as if in a pleasant dream, her skirt being hiked up over her hips and her panties pulled down. She obediently lifted first one foot, then the other, to step out of them when he told her to. The hand stroking her ass was warm and made her tingle all over. When the fingers dipped under her and just inside her wet lips, she groaned lustily. Her hips began to move, snake-like, as she was fondled.

"Goddddd," she moaned, "that's... oh fuck, that feels..."

Jamarcus laughed. "Yeah, I know, baby. It gonna feel even better when me and my man here get through with it."

Coyote was pulling at the buttons of her blouse, deftly loosening it and allowing Karen's tits to hang free. They were tight and firm.

"She ain't that big," he announced to Jamarcus, "but them nipples is hard as steel!" His hands covered both breasts, reaching around her back as he cupped them, while Jamarcus shed his slacks and underwear.

"You like that, baby?" Coyote asked, and Karen couldn't help but moan. His huge hands felt warm, and his fingers were doing magical things to her nubs.

She felt Jamarcus behind her, his hot hard cock brushing over her labia. "Oooooh," she cooed, "you're gonna fuck me.....eeee!"

When he slid inside, her pussy enveloped him, as it had both Mark's and Eric's cocks. She felt like was in some sort of control now, using her feminine charms to get what she needed. Her family, having no idea what she was doing, was the farthest thing from her mind right now. She was the slut she'd recently learned to be, and embraced that knowledge.

She grunted as Jamarcus slid deeper into her. "Fuckkkkk," she gasped, "you're big."

He laughed. "You ain't got but half of it, bitch," he chided her. "Wait til I bottom out in that cunt!" As if to prove his point, he thrust forward suddenly.

Karen screamed. "Oh my god," she yelled, "fuck, yeah!" She felt him nudge against her cervix, and felt herself part for him as even more slid inside her. "Do it," she urged, "fuck my pussy with that black meat!"

Jamarcus spun her to one side, where Coyote's equally large cock waited to enter her mouth from beside the desk. Now spit-roasted between the two black men, Karen put her hands on her knees to brace herself and gasped around the cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmpppphhh," she managed, gagging as Coyote forced himself against her uvula. His pubic hair still hadn't reached her nose, and Karen wondered if she'd be able to take all of him. There was no pain, thanks to the nose powder, and her gag reflex seemed dulled. She swallowed as he shoved forward, managing to inhale the head of his cock into her throat. Jamarcus, meanwhile, had entered into a rhythm, pounding himself into her deepest recesses. Coyote wasted no time in matching him, thrust for thrust.

Jamarcus grinned over at his friend. "The pussy brothers rides again," he shouted, high-fiving Coyote over Karen's back. "This bitch gotta sweet little snatch, I gotta say!"

Coyote agreed, using one hand to hold Karen's head steady as he bent his knees and slammed into her face, again and again. "You ain't lying there, I'm sure," he grunted. "Hurry up and nut that cunt, so I can get in there!"

Jamarcus ignored his friend's request, instead enjoying the sight of this white slut skewered between them. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard and laughing when she groaned in response. "That's it, little piggy," he taunted, "you gettin' off on that, I can tell."

Karen was dangerously close to cumming, and when Jamarcus called her 'piggy' something deep inside her put her over the edge. Her cunt grasped his cock even tighter, and despite the pounding her face was taking, she managed to groan around Coyote's dick as she climaxed.

"Gggguuuggghhhh!" Her throat convusled, spewing some of her breakfast over the cock that was blocking her airflow. Coyote pulled from her quickly, cursing her. She was gasping wildly now, writhing on Jamarcus's shot-gunning cock as she found her voice.

"Omigodddd," she gasped, "omifuckingoddd it's so....."

Coyote slapped her face violently, then shoved his cock back into the wide-open mouth of the white MILF. "Fuckin' bitch retched all over me," he complained to Jamarcus, not expecting an answer. That didn't keep him from attacking the slut's throat again, slamming himself to the hilt inside her sweating, tear-streaked face. He loved the power he had over a whore like this, forcing her bile into the back of her throat as his cock twitched inside her. He was anxious to drop a load into the MILF's cunt, but he condescended to Jamarcus. 'Soon enough,' he knew.

As could have been predicted, Karen's grasping mature cunt brought Jamarcus to a sudden orgasm. His balls tightened as she climaxed around his cock, and thrust their copious load out, the only way they knew. The big negro's cock erupted inside Karen, shooting stream after stream of ropy cum across her cervix. Karen responded with another shuddering climax. Her hands slipped off her sweaty knees, and she almost hit the floor as both men grabbed her and supported her, at least until they were through with her.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Jamarcus moaned, "this bitch just got her insides painted!" He thrust a half dozen more times, emptying himself completely inside her before lifting her and turning her once again towards the desk. He dropped her there and stepped back, surrendering her to his friend, who immediately plunged into her oozing cunt.

"Fuckin' sloppy seconds again," Coyote grunted, but his hips pistoned against the moaning white mommy, seeking his own climax. "We gonna mark this bitch as ours!" he grunted. As she mewled her pleasure under him, he told himself, 'she ain't never gonna want to go back to her old man!'

Jamarcus, having gotten his first load out of the way, reached around and dumped another little pile of 'relaxer' under Karen's face, then used a credit card to form it into a line. Before he could even get out his hundred dollar bill, she took it all, in one massive snort. He grinned.

"I'm gonna get Streak and Denny and whoever else I can find," he told Coyote. "Keep her occupied, willya?" Karen was sobbing now, from equal parts hard use and pleasure.

****************

Four hours later, Karen stumbled out the door into the brightness of the afternoon. The light was like a razorblade being dragged across her eyeballs, and she staggered back against the building, moaning. Her face was crusted with multiple layers of cum and her own teardrops, her body equally sticky beneath her blouse, which was flopping open. Her pussy ached beneath her skirt, but it was a familiar ache to her, by now.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ," she groaned. She put one hand against the wall to steady herself, shutting her eyes against the invading light. Someone honked, beep-beep-beep, but she didn't look. She clutched her bag of pills in one hand, not even knowing how many there were, and not caring at the moment. She had to find her car. She began to stumble down the block, her keys appearing in her other hand. 'Miracle of miracles,' she thought ruefully. 'I managed to keep those on me.'

She needed to call home, to make sure the kids were there, and safe. That's when she realized she didn't have her phone with her.

"Dammit!"

She spun on her heels and headed back to the warehouse. The door was again locked, and she pounded on it with her fist, finally bringing Coyote out. She told him she'd lost her phone, and he grinned.

"I seen it," he said. "Wait here."

In less than a minute he opened the door and thrust it towards her. "That's a good lookin' family you got there, Barbie," he said, snatching it away again as she reached for it. "How old that girl, now?"

Karen grasped at it, missing. She sighed. "She's still in school," she said in a monotone, only wanting to get away from here. When he held it out again, she closed her fingers around it.

"Hah! I seen on there she's 16," he told her. "You can bring her next time. We ain't racist or prejudiced or none of that shit." He paused. "As you might've noticed!" He snickered and slapped at Karen's ass as she turned towards the street again.

"Just let her know what a good little whore her momma is!" he called after her.

Karen was in tears again, struggling to find her car in all this brightness. She tried the door of a black sedan, only realizing her blouse was wide open as the car alarm began to wail. She covered her ears and ran down the street, buttoning her shirt up once she found and was inside her own SUV.

"FUCK!"

The drive home was a struggle. None of the streets looked familiar. She passed her own building twice, criss-crossing streets with names she recognized, until she determined where she was. She pulled over and looked into the rear-view mirror after finding a parking place down the block.

The sight that greeted her couldn't be her! Her hair was streaked with lines of cum and her eyes were red; partly from the tears, partly from the coke. She remembered crying because it felt so good, then later because she wanted to go home, and there were more men waiting to use her body. How many, she couldn't even remember. Time seemed to flow more slowly during those hours. It was a steady series of orgasms for her, until she had no more to give. She glanced at the bag.

'I guess it was worth it,' she told herself. She dabbed at her face with an antibacterial wipe and dropped it onto the floorboard, then prepared to navigate the sidewalk.

Once inside the apartment, she avoided Robbie and Gwen, ducking into the bathroom as soon as she got inside. To Gwen's query, she said she had an upset tummy, and needed to sit on the toilet for a while. Gwen replied, "okay, whatever," and padded back down the hall.

Karen opened the bag. There were ten little pills in there, and a tiny plastic bag containing more of the white powder. "That's it?" she mouthed, and sighed. She looked at herself in the mirror again, then brushed her hair back to reveal red splotches on either side of her face.

'Fingermarks, from using my face,' she realized, humiliated. The vision of cocks pummeling her face in all shapes and sizes, came to her when she closed her eyes.

Karen leaned on the vanity, studying her face again in the mirror, then retrieved her blush from under the cabinet and made her face presentable. Her clothes were another matter. Her white blouse was smudged with dirt and shoeprints, and her skirt was sweat- and cum-stained. Her legs were coated from her pussy to her knees. She wiped at them with a warm wet washcloth, groaning when she swiped it across her injured knee. JaMarcus had, at one point, pushed her onto her knees, disregarding her obvious discomfort.

'That's really gonna hurt later, she knew. Looking up at the ceiling and taking a deep breath, she popped one of the oblong pills into her mouth, then swallowed it with some tap water. She took a hot shower, and felt better by the time she emerged from the bathroom.

***********************

That night, as Sam lay sleeping beside her, Karen Johnson stared at the clock's slow advance through the pre-dawn hours. She was wired, yet exhausted. Sleep was impossible. Every time she closed her eyes, she was looking at a cock aiming at her face, another shooting its milky load across her cheeks and into her hair. She could still feel the imprint of hands gripping her waist or her breasts, bodies slamming into her from behind. Deep thrusting pleasure/pain. She fingered herself softly, needing another release but cringing when she pressed too firmly against her battered cunt.

12