The Army Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
The Army wife likes her Soldiers Southern!
5.5k words
3.73
7.6k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Professional Soldier

All characters in the story are 18 years old or older.

In line with the other works, this story is a work of fiction, but it is about my wife and my suspicions of a time long ago. I wrote this one. Cagey and evasive, I've worked on her secrets throughout the years and have written things down, written stories, and generally enjoyed the discovery. This was just a story that sort of streamed out and took on a life of its own as it came together. I hope you enjoy it!

==================================

The Professional Soldier

Looking back after 30 years of marriage, the signs were surely there. Then again, there was plenty going on as well, weeks in the field, a few weeks home, and then back to the field again. Like many Army wives, that lent to a lot of alone time if one didn't have friends and, even if she did, those friends might not be the best influence.

Sometimes, though, she didn't need any help getting into the sort of trouble that contributed to that ridiculously high divorce rate. Of course, if he, I, liked it, well, divorce wasn't the only option. There could always be a trade.

This wouldn't be one of those times, a trade. In fact, I wasn't even in the field. That didn't mean business had to close up, though, did it?

She had taken the bus from our housing area early in the morning for a routine doctor's appointment, girl stuff her code words to keep me from asking questions. She always said it with a smile and I had grown up with enough sisters and a mother in the Deep South that I didn't want to know. As long as it was routine, we were good.

Living remotely, the bus usually came around 0700, seven in the morning, took everyone to post and dropped them off at the bus stop and then returned at noon when it made the next trip. The was the routine, one in the morning, the noon bus, and the last bus coming back at five in the evening. If she didn't catch the noon bus back, and missed the bus at five, she had a twelve kilometer walk ahead of her or a cab. It made for learning to be at the stop early in case the driver was being a dick.

For a doctor's appointment, she had dressed up a little, not that I saw. When I left for PT in the morning about six-fifteen, she got up, got dressed having taken a shower the night before as usual, and then headed out. But the outfit I didn't see and was outside of her norm of blue jeans and a hoodie or long coat, was a midthigh black skirt she wore when we went out sometimes, tight on her ass and legs, a sleeveless tie string top of red, and black flats. That last was normal, she not liking to walk too awful far and certainly not doing it in heels during the day on post. As an afterthought, she stopped in the bathroom and put a little lipstick on, not too red, and some eyeliner and a little mascara. With a hint of makeup on her cheeks, she enhanced herself without being obvious, her dark eyes popping and she mussing her hair just a little before grabbing a simple, black sports coat she had bought at a thrift store and pulling it on. I always liked that coat, a man's large, just a little too big for she, but always making she look like she had been a conquest and had taken the coat as payment.

The ride was uneventful, no one particularly happy to be on the bus at seven in the morning. Sitting quietly with her cup of coffee and a book under the dim, yellow lights of the interior, she kept to herself until the bus stopped and she looked up. She was there. Getting off, she made the long walk to the hospital, checked in a little before eight for her nine o'clock. The hospital was always crowded, soldiers on sick call and everyone bustling about, and she had been prepared to wait past her appointment time. But at eight-forty-five, she was surprised when they called her name. it was a short appointment, a checkup and prescription for birth control, she'd been out a couple of days, and she were out the door. Stopping at the pharmacy, she had a bag in hand and were headed back up to the PX and bookstore by nine-thirty.

Ignoring the PX, she went into the bookstore, browsed for the latest comics that we both read, found the new shipment wasn't in yet and then headed to the snack bar. Getting a biscuit and another coffee, she found a table that seated two, leaving the booths for the crowds, and sat as she pulled her book out to read. After a page or two, she looked up at a voice.

"Mind if I take this chair? Ain't nowhere else to sit."

Looking up, she saw a handsome man, she performed the normal checks all Soldiers and dependents did, face, rank on the collar of the BDU's, nametag. Conner. His face told she he was in his mid to late twenties, an outdoorsman from the tanned slightly burned skin, the sparkling blue eyes popping against the skin under the spiky dirty blonde hair. He wore a crooked grin she'd come to associate with me and other Southern guys she'd met and he had an attitude, a stance about him that she recognized and liked. It was sexy.

"Uh...sure."

This wasn't uncommon in the crowded PX, Baumholder not known for its amenities. It was a big post with few of those, but everyone made do and sometimes that meant sitting at a table with a stranger. Strangers didn't stay that way for long in the Army. Either you clashed or bonded and quickly, your best friend now across from you ten minutes after you met only to part ways and never see each other again. It was something it was hard to explain to those not associated with the military and eventually she quit trying.

SGT Conner was no different with an easy manner and that Southern smile as he ate his late breakfast and chatted her up. Putting her book aside, out of interest instead of just being polite, she engaged him in conversation, but not asking his unit, where he lived, or anything else personal. As for names, she didn't use his and he didn't ask hers, initially anyways. It was just breakfast. But he did have a question.

"You're dressed awful nice. You headed somewhere?"

"Just back to our quarters. I took the bus to Baumholder. I don't live on post."

"Wow, you have like two hours until the bus comes. You want a ride?"

"I'm used to waiting and you probably have to get back to duty." She didn't mean to probe, but it was a probing question, nonetheless. Innocent, but there it was.

"Nah, I'm off for the rest of the day. Thought I'd grab a bite and then find something to do. I've got plenty of time to kill."

"Oh! Um..."

She looked at him again, had seen him standing there, he of a type that she liked, taller than me at a hair under six feet, slender, not so much as me, something in the shoulders and the chest, narrow hips from what she could see in the BDU's, and that damnable smile.

"It's ok. I understand." He grinned crookedly. "I mean, you're married and all." He said looking at her wedding band.

"Oh, it's not that. Sure, I'll take a ride. No hurry." She said and looked at his plate as he lifted the last bite and smiled around it as he politely chewed, impeccable manners she'd grown used to living with me. She called it a Southern thing we were taught in the crib and it wasn't far from the truth.

He finished the bite quickly and took a drink of his Coke and then smiled as he stood up and offered her a hand.

"Shall we?"

She took it without looking around, grabbed her book and bag, and stood up. Long ago, she'd started carrying a wallet since ID was required all the time and digging through a purse was a pain in the ass.

Stopping by the restroom, he was out before her and had picked up another Coke and a Diet Coke for her, she finding him getting straws and then following him out to the back of the parking lot where, not at all a surprise, he led her to a beat-up BMW, he probably the fifth or tenth or twentieth person to own it. It was cheap, passed from one soldier to another with $500 exchanged, give or take, until the Soldier left for another assignment and sold it to the next guy. It made her smile as he opened the door, it protesting the whole way, but he only apologizing by way of a crooked grin and one shoulder shrug.

Getting in, he handed her the Diet Coke after she buckled up and then went around and hopped in. Buckling up as well, he started up the car with relative ease and then shifted the stick shift into gear and was soon driving slowly towards the back gate.

"You're running early. Want to take the scenic route?"

"Sure. I'm in no hurry." She replied. It wasn't an issue. Even on the bus, we'd miss each other for lunch, so what was the hurry.

This part of Germany had mountains, hills, steep slopes and deep inclines and there was sometimes only one road to go down. But after passing the main town, there were more options and he took them, driving them around for about an hour or more before coming down the backside of the hill where the housing was located. Just as he was about to round the last turn, she asked what time it was.

"Eleven-thirty. Why?"

"Pull over there on the gravel."

The gravel was on the right of the road in the ninety-degree turn that had a steep incline that rolled down into the housing units with the senior officers the first building on the left, all the others across the street. Sitting at the top of the hill, trees on the right, they on the gravel, the road after the turn parallel to them on the left, they had a commanding view down the road and to the left over the unit, but couldn't see the housing on the right.

As the car idled, he looked at her, but her eyes were down the hill, only widening slightly to make him turn his head and look. There, a figure walked across the road towards the housing, across the street, and then disappeared from view to the right. Looking back over at her, she seemed to let out a breath she'd been holding and then looked at him.

"Your husband?" a smile played at his lips and he raised both eyebrows as she looked at him, animated over breakfast, but her face expressionless now, maybe a little pale.

"Yeah. He's heading home for lunch."

"Well, I could just drop you off. I mean..."

"He'd wonder how I got home without taking the bus. And..." she took a breath and then added, "And I thought I'd invite you in for a drink, Coke or beer if you want, to say thank you."

"Oh." Was all he said to that. And then he asked, "How long is lunch?"

"He goes back at one...thirteen hundred. Well, a little before so he isn't late. Twelve-thirty or so."

"That's not bad. About an hour. You want to drive or just wait?"

"Wait." Was all she said, and he turned and put the brake on and shut the car off.

It wasn't busy at the top of the hill, no one able to see up and into the car even if it was. Behind them was a firing range, there were very few people that lived up the hill, and unless it was early morning and there was a run, pretty much no one looked up the hill either.

As they sat there, she didn't speak and the silence grew, he seeming comfortable with it as she slowly played with her fingers, flicking a nail and then falling still. After a little while, she turned and looked at him.

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Back in the States." That made her laugh and he grinned. "Yeah, I know. Long distance and all that."

"Well, it worked for us for a while. So, no Mrs. Conner."

"Nope. Just me."

"You get out much?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. I go out with the guys, dance with some girls, that sort of thing."

"Just dance?"

She smiled when he blushed, that not a polite topic and a little risqué considering where he was from. Even so, she waited for an answer which he finally provided with a self-effacing grin.

"Not always. I've gotten lucky a few times."

"Not lucky." She said.

Their eyes met for a long moment and she just looked at him, he looking back with that smile always creeping towards a grin. The BMW was small, bucket seats, and she was able to easily reach out and put her hand on his thigh. Sliding it up without any embarrassment, she found him lying again his thigh, she putting her hand over his cock as she pressed her palm down and then folded her fingers without curling them.

He groaned and she felt him stiffen, shifting under her palm but remaining relatively soft if firm. He felt big, thick, and promised more and she wanted more even though there was no lack of that in her life with her husband. He was larger than all of the men she'd been with to date, but somehow Conner promised just a little more.

"So, you wanna..."

"Not here." She said, keeping her hand on him without encouraging him, just resting it there, squeezing him slightly but he not growing overly hard, but firmer and a little longer. She liked that control, but it was clear in his glassy eyes that it was a strain.

"I don't even know your name."

"Caitlyn." You replied shortly. "What time is it?"

Before he could answer, she saw him walking across the street, back the other way, Conner turning and looking down the hill and freezing in his seat, not moving, not breathing. When her husband disappeared between the buildings, he looked at her, but she had taken her eyes from street for a long minute and then looked at him.

"Ok. You can go. When you go down the hill, my building it the first one you'll see past the big grassy area, the second drive. Turn right and I'm the third stairwell, first on the right up the steps. Let me get out and go in and you go around the circle. You can park at the other end of the building. Go in the first stairwell and walk downstairs. You won't pass any apartments. There's a long hall, tunnel, down there. It goes past the laundry room and storage and a bunch of other rooms. When you get to the third stairwell, come up. It's two short flights and you're at my door. Just come on in and lock it behind you...just in case."

"Ok."

He looked at her a long moment and then started the car and pulled down the hill. She removed her hand and put them in her lap as he pulled down and made the right, stopping at the third stairwell, she getting out quickly without speaking, and then walking around the back of the car so he could pull off. She went in without looking back and he made an immediate right, driving slowly as he scanned the quarters and the parking lot, another right, another into the street, and then the last back in front of her building. The very first space was open, and he coasted into it, looked around again, and then shut down the car and grabbed his cover.

Getting out, he followed her instructions to the letter, going down the steps and immediately into a dingy hall that was the length of the building. He didn't hear anything and walked quickly down the hall, light flaring as he passed the second stairwell and then finally to the third. He took the steps two at a time, only six steps, and then six more to his right and up. Before he went up the next set, he was in front of a door. Reaching out, he turned the handle and pushed, and the door opened. Quickly stepping in, he let it shut and was reaching for the lock when he heard a voice.

"I'm in here." It was her.

He turned the knob with a satisfying latch as he looked over his shoulder, two closed doors on his right, a third at the end of the hall facing him, open with closed closets on the left side, the rest of the room to the right and out of view.

Walking slowly, cautiously, he went to the open door and looked in and she was sitting on the corner of the bed with her legs crossed, leaning back on her hands, smiling.

"That didn't take long." He looked around, not much here, an end table on either side of the bed, a window next to the closets, a window directly to his right, and the bed. And her. The lamp on the side she was sitting on was lit, but that was it. The heavy curtains were drawn and the only light was the little lamp.

She had shed the jacket and wore the sleeveless top, the laces now undone and tremendous cleavage peeking out above her heavy waist and hips. The flats were kicked off and she just sat there, smiling at him, giving him time to acclimate himself and see that there was no trap and sense that everything was as it seemed to be.

When she saw him relax and straighten up, she finally spoke.

"If you want to get comfortable...why don't you take off your top and t-shirt."

With his grin returning, he slowly unbuttoned his top and shrugged out of it, dropping it by the door with his cover and then pulling his t-shirt out of his pants and pulling it off over his head raising both arms at the same time and dropping it with the rest. Standing there with one hip kind of cocked in a swagger, a line of hair running down the center of his chest all the way into his pants, she took in the not so slender man she'd brought home.

He was wiry for sure, but his arms were muscled and defined, his pecs giving him that thickness she couldn't define when she saw him, broad, muscular shoulders, and a washboard stomach. He was definitely not entirely built like me, but she found it very pleasing as she sat up and uncrossed her legs.

"Come here." She said, spreading her feet more than shoulder width, her skirt riding up and revealing no underwear, a norm for her, as he stepped forward and she stopped him with her nose nearly in his belly button and she took his belt in both hands. Unbuckling it, she pulled the strap out of the buckle and then began unbuttoning his pants, each one, as she spread them to the side and then reached inside the beltline and slid her hands all the way around to his buttocks as she pushed them around his thighs.

His cock popped out immediately in front of her, hitting her chin as she smiled up at him before looking down, raising her hands at the same time and taking his shaft in both hands. She had known in the car that he was commando and so hadn't wasted any time but had bared him as soon as he was in reach. He was firm and large, heavy, and promised her much more, not just show, but a package.

Stroking him between her palms, she leaned in and opened her mouth as she took the head in and sucked him gently. He groaned and immediately raised his hands to the top of her head, she moaning and he taking her encouragement and wrapping his hands in her long hair, gathering it at the back of her head. When she went down on him, he pulled a little and she moaned again. He got the picture.

With his hands in her hair, controlling her head, he began to pump his hips as she released his cock, he growing harder as he slid his shaft between her slicked lips in moderately quick strokes, her tongue bathing his shaft and she sucking at him as he pulled out. It didn't take long for him to get hard, thrusting into her mouth and hitting her throat, she gagging as she suddenly put a hand up and urged him back, he slowing and pulling out of her mouth.

"Sorry. Got carried away."

"It's ok." She grinned, saliva dripping from her chin as she reached up and grasped his slick cock, pumping it gently. "You're hard now." She chuckled.

Grinning, he reached down and grabbed the hem of her top, she only releasing him long enough for him to pull it over her head and toss it away and then looking at her in consideration, she making the decision for him.

"Want me to take my bra off? I'm ready."

"Yeah." He said and she reached behind her and did so, tossing it away as her Double-D's bounced.

"Go ahead and get on the bed while I get undressed."

"Don't! I want you like that, boots and pants and dog tags."

He grinned and she slid up and lay down on the pillows, raising her legs and spreading them as she bent her knees and planted her feet wide on the bed so he could get between them. Her skirt was around her waist now, bunched up, and there was nothing between him and her but air and desire.

But he didn't immediately get on top of her, drive into her, and start pounding away. Instead, he surprised her when he lowered his upper body and scooped her thighs as he put his head between her legs and his mouth covered her mouth, his tongue parted her lips, and he flattened it out to find her clitoris, large and swollen, he humming in surprise and delight.

12