The Aroma Therapy Clinic

Story Info
An "aromatherapist" applies her latest treatment.
3.9k words
3.81
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a soft sigh as I leaned back in my brown leather chair. It had been a long day, and it wasn't even 3pm yet. I had seen four patients so far, all of them requiring extensive work. I loved my job of course, especially since it was my own private practice. Still, days like this could really get to me.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I quickly sat upright in my chair. My massive gut nearly spilled out from my top as I shifted my large ass into a more comfortable position. A client had custom-made this chair for me years ago, especially designed to handle all 300 lbs of my weight.

"Enter," I ordered, stifling a yawn.

The door opened and my secretary leaned into my office. Sarah was a mousey little thing. As skinny as I was fat, we made for a rather contrasting pair. She fixed her black thick-rimmed glasses as she flipped through the paperwork on her clipboard.

"Your 3pm is here Dr. Nicole," she said. "Here's his paperwork, pretty standard case reported by his wife. Shall I send him in?"

Sarah quickly shuffled over to me, handing me the clipboard. I began to thumb through the docket as I replied.

"Yes, yes, right away," I replied. "Let's get this done with."

Sarah nodded and quickly left the room. I heard her call out for the patient, and before long he was in my office. I crossed my legs in my chair and got a good look at the man in front of me. He was short, maybe 5'8" at best. His short dark brown hair was a bit dishevelled, and he wore thin glasses. His skin was pale, likely a white collar worker of some kind. He was skinny, not an ounce of muscle on his wiry frame.

"According to this paperwork, your wife sent you here for some rehabilitation, Dan," I said. "I'm glad she followed the instructions about proper attire."

I was very strict about the outfits men were required to wear for my sessions. I had a few options for the women sending them to choose from. Dan's wife had choosen the sissy approach. He was wearing green and white striped thigh-highs, a frilly black skirt, and a simple black top. His black heels had locking straps, the keys to which were likely in Sara's possession at this point.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked.

Dan took a moment to respond, clearly nervous. "I...I'm not entirely sure. My wife had grown increasingly upset with me lately, and..."

I cut him off. "It's all clear here in the paperwork, I was just testing you, and you failed," I replied. "You are here because your wife thinks you are inconsiderate, disobedient, and a bad lover. You don't do your chores, you stay up late playing video games, and she rarely orgasms in bed. Does that sound right?"

Dan blushed and turned to the side, looking unreasonably cute in his little outfit.

"Yeah, I guess so," he meekly replied. "I didn't realize it had gotten that bad. Are you some kind of couples therapist?"

I smirked. "In a way," I answered. "I take delinquent little men like you and recondition them. My methods are radical and often regarded as severe, but they always work."

Dan's eyes widened. "Severe...?" he asked. "How so?"

"You'll find out soon," I replied. "By the time we're through you'll be a good little boy for your wife, although you won't necessarily appreciate what this requires."

Dan gulped, but nodded obediently.

"Let's begin, I've had a long day," I say, exasperation in my voice. "Tell me why you don't take better care of your wife."

Dan's eyes widened as he fidgeted, clearly uncomfortable in his ridiculous outfit. "I guess I just didn't realize," he stammered out. "I always thought I was good enough."

I shook my head with disappointment. "That's where you're messing up," I lectured. "You need to be anticipating her needs. If she isn't being taken care of at all times, she'll find someone else who will."

Dan nodded. "I guess I get it, but..."

I cut him off. "There are not 'buts' in this," I continued. "You anticipate and you do what she asks. I've instructed her to punish you if you don't."

Dan's eyes widened. "Punish me?"

I nodded. "Yes," I replied. "I left your wife with a large book on what to do to keep training you after our sessions. For now though, I'll kick things off. Come over here."

The poor boy seemed so confused. Men like him never really seemed to realize their station in life. They were married not because of their looks or charm, but because they were dependable and servile. There was nothing worse than one of them forgetting their place. Fixing this was so rewarding.

To his credit though, he stumbled his way over to my chair without objection. He could barely walk in those ridiculous heels, but emasculating him was part of the intent. As he approached, I stood up with a grunt.

"The foundation of this training regime is a form of aromatherapy," I explained. "Scents play a large role in both behavior and memory. I want you to drop to your knees so we can begin."

Dan nodded obediently and dropped to the ground. I looked at him for a few moments before turning around and lifting up my grey pleated skirt. I then pressed my massive ass against his nose.

"W-wait," he exclaimed. "What are you doing!?"

I scowled. "Stop complaining," I commanded. "This is for your own good."

I reached back to hold his head in place as my large stomach hung between my thighs. I bore down with my core muscles and clenched. Before long, a blast of warm air rippled from my asshole loudly. I could hear Sarah giggle in the distance.

Dan instinctively recoiled. He let out a gag and tried to pull back, but his tiny body was nothing compared to mine.

"Relax, relax," I cooed, an almost motherly tone present in my voice. "This is just part of your treatment. Over time you'll get used to it. Well, somewhat used to it."

I laughed a bit at that. Even the long-term patients still recoiled a bit on days when I had Mexican food for lunch. Still, it didn't do much good to scare the poor thing this early in the treatment.

The patient continued to flail around, coughing and begging as he did so.

"Please, what are you doing?" he asked, his voice desperate. "This is torture!"

I held firm. "Just keep breathing, it'll pass soon enough," I consoled him. "It's just a fart. Your wife has these too. They're very normal."

Dan calmed down as the smell began to fade. Before long he stopped thrashing and just remained there with his nose between my cheeks, giving me a minor wedgie.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked.

I could feel Dan grimace between my massive cheeks. "Not great!" he replied. "You literally just farted up my nose without warning!"

I pursed my lips. "What did you expect from aromatherapy?" I asked. "A scent diffuser?"

Dan took the question as rhetorical and just sulked in silence for a few moments. I let him mope, wanting the reality of his situation to sit in.

"Let me ask you a simple question," I finally spoke. "Do you want to stay with your wife or not?"

Dan silently nodded, his nose running up and down a portion of my sweaty crack.

"Good boy," I reply. "If you don't learn your place, your wife is going to leave you for a man who can please her. Even if you do learn, she'll probably fuck other guys on occasion, but we'll get to how you can support that later."

I could feel Dan's uneasiness at that last part. Still, it was better to tell the truth in situations like this.

"Years ago when studying for my PhD, I learned about the power of scents," I began to lecture again. "Women control men with these. Weak, submissive men are especially susceptible. There's no scent more potent than a fart. My studies showed that I was able to break men like you in a matter of hours, sometimes even less, with aromatherapy."

I felt another bubble build up in my gut. I clenched and released it, making sure to hold Dan's head in place. This one came out as a popping bubble followed by a long soft hiss. Dan struggled again, letting out a gag as the hot gas made its way up his nose once again.

"Before long your wife will be able to control you this way," I said. "A dose three times per day is usually enough, especially when combined with the chastity cage I'll prescribe later. You'll be stuck in a sort of submissive haze, unable to do anything but think of her and her needs."

I reached back with my free hand and pulled down my underwear, sliding Dan's nose deep between my cheeks in the process.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked. "The smell should be stronger without the underwear in the way."

Dan paused for a moment, likely to compose himself.

"Not great," he answered. "This is completely absurd."

I sighed. Training was always hard, but it had been a long day. I squeezed again, letting out a soft 'poot' right against my patient's unwilling face.

"I want you to think about your place as you take a deep breath," I ordered. "This is what you are now. You're beneath me, beneath your wife, beneath most men. This is your mantra. Repeat it after your breath."

I pressed his face hard into my ass, pushing his nose right up against my anus to underscore my point.

"You won't be able to leave today until I'm confident you'll be more useful for your wife," I continued. "Repeat the mantra."

Dan gagged again as he took in a breath.

"I-I-" he tried to speak, but was interrupted due to an involuntary cough.

"You what?" I asked, annoyed.

"I'm beneath you. I'm beneath my wife. I'm beneath most men," he managed to stammer out before another gag.

"That's right," I said. "Let my scent become part of you. This therapy will work, I promise. You will serve your wife."

I gave him another minute to let that sink in. I could feel him quivering between my cheeks, strugging to accept what we both knew he was. This part was always tough on them, letting go of their masculine ego. It was why I demanded the ridiculous outfits. It helped underscore the patient's place in this world.

"Now then, Dan," I ordered. "I want you to stick your tongue up my asshole."

I felt him resist again. This one wasn't going to make it easy. I forced his face hard into my ass, fully enveloping his head in my massive cheeks. I watched Sarah peek into the room and smile, this was always her favorite part. I nodded knowingly to her, signaling for her to stay quiet if she wanted to watch this patient break.

Despite the force, Dan still resisted.

"You're going to stick your tongue into my ass eventually," I sounded exasperated. "You'll be doing this for your wife frequently too. It's an important part of your training, and it'll bring her more pleasure than your little cock ever did."

I felt him twitch at that last part. He knew I was right.

"There's not much air between my cheeks," I continued. "You'll either pass out due to lack of oxygen, or you'll do as you're told. If you do pass out, maybe I'll lend you to my assistant for the weekend. She's far less kind than me."

I could feel Dan ponder this for a bit as his struggle waned. Before long, I felt the familiar warm wet touch of a tongue on my asshole, and I smiled. The weak ones always gave in eventually. Poor Sarah though, she'd probably be alone again this weekend.

"You probably already notice how sweaty and grimy my hole tastes," I said. "It's been a long day of training, and I like to avoid cleaning up the dried sweat to make it extra pungent."

Dan nodded reluctantly as his tongue began to push into my asshole.

"This is an important lesson," I continued. "Ass eating is pretty popular with men in porn these days. However, it always shows pristine hairless bleached assholes. This creates an unfair standard for women, and it leads to us spending more time worrying if our assholes are good enough instead of simply enjoying the pleasure."

I pressed Dan's face harder into my anus as his tongue dove deeper. I stifled a soft moan, and could see Sarah begin to rub herself through her pencil skirt.

"I'm going to prescribe a regimen of cleaning and pleasuring your wife's asshole three times daily," I continued. "Once right as she wakes up, once after lunch or after work, and once right before bed. She's not going to shower or clean up before any of them, and you're not going to complain. She will also likely be gassy. Do you understand?"

Dan nodded as he gagged softly again. Perhaps this was due to the lingering taste of farts trapped in my hole, or the thought of having to do this repeatedly. Still, to his credit, he was no longer resisting.

"See? It's really not that bad," I continued. "The pleasure of others is what matters. It's not their problem if they smell or taste bad. Your role is to serve them, especially your wife."

Dan nodded as he began to lick and probe at my anus more aggressively. It was time to push things a bit further.

I clenched hard on his tongue and pressed out another loud fart, this time directly into his unsuspecting mouth. With his tongue still in my anus, he was going to both taste and smell the full brunt of this one. He immediately retched and tried to pull out again, but it was still futile.

Dan cried out. "Thhtop!" His speech impeded by his tongue still being stuck in my asshole.

Sarah reached down her panties and began to play with herself, letting out a soft moan. She always loved this part, and I was happy to include watching it as part of her employment benefits. She had been helpful for over a decade now, it only made sense to reward her. I often considered taking her on as an apprentice. Our disparate sizes would make for a fun and useful contrast during training.

"Suck down my fart," I commanded, refocusing on the task at hand. "You can't expect your wife to hold these in. That's not fair to her, so you'd better get used to it."

I let a soft, wet hissing fart free. I could feel Dan's tongue try to recoil as his senses processed the odorous assault. He didn't gag this time though, the training was working.

"That's it, keep pleasuring me while I relieve myself," I cooed. "You exist to please and serve. This is simply part of that. Repeat your mantra in your mind."

I let out one last soft bubbly fart as I spoke. Dan inhaled this one silently as he calmly sucked, licked, and probed at my anus. He had broken. The aromatherapy was working.

I let myself enjoy the sloppy ass worship for a while, as Sarah pleasured herself in the doorway. As Dan's servile tongue probed and explored my anus, I could feel waves of pleasure begin to shoot up my thighs. I let out a soft moan as a minor orgasm took hold, my stomach shaking as my thighs quaked.

The orgasm was shortlived. I had experienced nearly a dozen today with my patients, so it was no surprise I was nearly out of energy. Still, it was a nice way to punctuate another successful aromatherapy session. I pushed out one last soft fart to underscore his role before letting Dan drop to the floor.

I stood back up straight and glared down at the pathetic mess below me. Dan's face was drenched with sweat, saliva, and ass. He lay there panting, likely trying to process what had just happened. I smirked, and then stepped over him to Sarah who had clearly just enjoyed a nice climax herself.

"Ok Sarah," I ordered, doing my best to regain my composure. "His wife should be back from her treatment. Can you let her in?"

Sarah nodded and exited the room as Dan's eyes looked up at me questioningly.

"While the husband receives aromatherapy reprogramming," I explained. "We send the wife out to meet what is commonly referred to as a 'bull'. This man fucks her, of course."

Dan's eyes widened, but he didn't get up or yell at me. A good sign that he was still in a servile state. Sometimes the men regress at hearing this, but a quick aroma session usually calms them back down.

"That's a good boy, you understand now," I continued. "This helps both you and the wife internalize your roles. She's going to come in now, and you're going to do as I say. Understood?"

Dan nodded, his eyes fearfull.

"Let her in!" I called out.

Sarah quickly entered, and Dan's wife followed. She was tall and somewhat chubby, although nowhere near my weight. Her skin was as pale as Dan's, and her long auburn hair danced around her shoulders as she walked.

"Good to see you, Kim," I said. "The treatment has gone moderately well."

Kim nodded, the afterglow of a good fuck still clearly visible on her face.

"I trust your treatment went well?" I asked.

Kim smiled. "Better than it's been in a long time, thanks to you."

She looked accusingly at Dan on the floor. His eyes seemed apologetic, another good sign of progress.

"I'm glad to hear it," I continued, proud of my success. "Did you follow the rest of the instructions in the prescription?"

Kim nodded somewhat nervously. "I, I did," she stammered out. "But I wasn't quite sure what the point was. It was somewhat uncomfortable to drive back over here in that state."

I nodded knowingly. "I understand, and in the future you'll just do this at home so it won't be such an issue," I explained. "But it's best that the first time be in a separate room, just to avoid incidents."

Kim smiled. "I understand," she replied.

"Good," I said. "Now, would you do me a favor and remove your underwear? There's one last phase to this treatment, and it's very important."

Kim nodded again as she awkwardly slid her panties out from under her skirt and kicked them aside.

"Now, I want you to lower yourself onto your husband's face," I continued. "Make sure your crotch is right up against his mouth."

Kim straddled over Dan nervously and began to lower herself.

"Now for you, Dan," I ordered. "Open your mouth and keep it that way. If you close it without permission we'll have to start the aroma treatment again."

Dan did as he was told. His eyes widened in fear as Kim's wet fucked pussy began to lower onto him. By now he could probably see the traces of cum on the outside, and he likely realized what was inside. I watched his internal struggle, part of him almost certainly wanted to run, but he knew in his heart that he couldn't. He'd have to endure this.

Kim pressed her pussy against Dan's mouth, making a seal. He gagged again, but did not struggle. By now the salty taste of cum mixed with fucked pussy would be on his lips and tongue, but more was to come.

"Good Kim, good," I commended her. "You'll want to get used to doing this often. I recommend always depositing cum back into the submissive husband after any fuck sessions, regardless of the orifice."

Kim nodded. "That makes sense, helps keep him in check!"

I smiled. "Sure does, it also is just really convenient for you," I continued. "Now I want you to bear down, make sure to squeeze the bulk of the load into his mouth."

Kim clenched hard. So hard, in fact, that she let out a soft 'poot', passing gas right onto Dan's trained nose. She blushed.

"O-oops," Kim sounded embarassed. "Didn't mean to do that."

I took a serious tone. "No, absolutely do not apologize," I ordered. "This is about your pleasure. As my assistant will show you later, you're actually going to want to subject Dan to ass worship and farts three times per day indefinitely to keep him subservient. Consider this an early dose!"

Kim was briefly surprised, but laughed. "Does this mean I can finally get my ass eaten right when I wake up? I always wanted that but didn't want to be gross..."

I smile. "Of course!" I reply. "That's actually one of the best times to do it, as your scent is the most pungent and you have a night of gas built up. It really helps keep them in line."

Kim was beaming at this point. She clenched harder, and I heard the bulk of the load drop into Dan's waiting mouth. He stifled a small gag, but to his credit, swallowed it quickly.

"See how easily he took another man's cum without complaining?" I asked. "That was the result of an hour or so of fart therapy. Trust me, you'll want to keep it up."

12