The Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low moan punctuated each ramming blow as the air was pushed from his lungs. He was no longer able to focus, his body a tingling mass of pleasure. Unable to move his head, he stared at the mirror as Craig thrust into him. They both grunted in unison, oblivious to anything but the pleasure being generated between them.

Paul heard a high pitched moan and realised it was coming from his own mouth. Unable to control himself, he writhed under Craig's body, doing anything he could to increase this incredible new pleasure.

He chased the warm, bliss centering in his pelvis, angling himself just so, as Craig rammed into him, massaging his prostate with every movement. The pleasure grew as his cock rubbed against his belly, the leaking fluid creating a wet mess beneath him.

Finally he felt it build, the familiar augmented orgasm he'd had on the bus. He needed it, like nothing he'd ever needed. Only Craig's cock could give it to him. His mate's cock inside of him. His arse, invaded by a throbbing cock. A cock that was about to give him the best orgasm he'd ever had.

There it was, finally. He felt the fire kindle, and tried to feed it. The writhing man entrapping him on the bed drove into him again and again as the fire finally caught hold, spreading through his whole pelvis. It burned inside him, hotter and wider. The pleasure spread through him, in hot waves, his whole body tingling.

It centred now at the base of his cock, intense white heat. He could feel it growing, pushed into him from behind as Craig thrust again and again. His mind was blurred, there was nothing but pleasure and friction and fire.

Finally, just as it was about to overwhelm him, an exploding release rocketed from him. His whole body shook, as he convulsed beneath Craig's weight, cum shooting forth from him smeared beneath him onto his belly and the mattress. His muscles contracted with a rhythmic spasm, the orgasm racing through him.

His vision cleared as the pleasure finally abated. Craig writhed on top of him, panting and grunting like an animal as he thrust deep into him with a brutal force. His arms were wrapped around him, squeezing him tight as his own orgasm finally hit.

He cried out as he came, deep inside Paul's arse. Paul could feel the cum shoot into him, filling his insides with the hot, white liquid.

Finally he came to a shuddering stop, collapsing with his full weight on top of Paul, both panting and drenched in sweat. He slowly rolled to one side, cock slipping from Paul's wet hole silently. Paul could feel the cum drip from him, running down between his legs and coating his balls.

They lay there for a few minutes wordlessly, Craig with one arm still draped over Paul's prone form.

"Fuck man, that was..." Craig just trailed off, not finding the words to describe what had just happened. "That was just...Sorry man, I kind of lost it at the end there. Hope I didn't go too hard."

Paul said nothing, his hard-on slowly shrinking beneath him.

"Just..." Craig gushed on, still barely catching his breath. "I know I haven't gotten laid in months, but...that was the best fuck I've had in so long! Your arse was like squeezing down on me near the end there and it felt fucking incredible!"

Paul lay still, still processing what had happened. He wished Craig would just shut up and go.

Craig suddenly looked at him. "Hey, I can give you a quick stroke if you want to cum. It's only fair!" He pushed Paul over to one side, revealing the wet pool beneath him.

"Jesus, man, did you cum or something?"

Paul blushed furiously. "No way, man. I must have just pissed a bit when you pushed against my bladder."

He sat up quickly, another glob of Craig's cum escaping from him. Embarrassed he stood and ripped the quilt from under Craig's naked form.

"This will need a wash anyway. I'll chuck it in the wash while you get me another beer."

He left the room, trying desperately not to run, and ignoring the trail of liquid running down the inside of his thigh.

*************

Paul spent the next few days doing his best not to talk about that night, preferring to go on as if nothing had changed. Inside though he was in complete turmoil.

How could a dick in his arse make him cum? He had no frame of reference for this. Nothing like it had ever happened to him. He'd never fantasised about sex with another guy before.

Now, though, every time he closed his eyes, he could see his reflection in the mirror, lying face down while Craig sweated and moaned on top of him, reaming his arsehole with that big, slick cock.

And every time, it got him hard.

He resorted to watching as much straight porn as he could, figuring if he immersed himself in images of naked women, it would sort itself out. The trouble was, though, that he kept finding himself watching the guy in the scene, wondering what his cock would feel like sliding up inside him.

Finally the week passed, and Friday night swung around again. He could see Craig getting nervous, much as he had at this point in the week. He found himself watching him closely, wondering if he was perhaps practicing with the butt plug as well. Was that a slightly awkward posture on the couch? Did he seem to be walking just a little funny?

The night rolled out much as it had the week prior. They got some takeaway and both hit the booze, aiming for just the right amount of disinhibition.

On a certain level, Paul found himself hoping that Craig enjoyed getting fucked as much as he had. Maybe it was something all guys would like if only they tried it sometime. That seemed a little easier to take.

It was Craig that moved things along.

"Look, I know I went pretty hard on you last week, but, well, be gentle." He got up off the couch and walked towards Paul's bedroom, unbuttoning his shirt as he went. He reminded Paul of someone on death row, walking slowly towards their fate.

The vague anxiety he'd had over the day that he wouldn't be able to get hard vanished immediately as his cock instantly started to swell in his pants. Everything else aside, he longed to be able to fuck something after such a long time.

He walked into his room to find Craig stepping out of his pants. He'd never really paid attention to Craig's body in the past, but the sight of his naked, muscular form was worth admiring. He'd lost a little tone during the lockdown, but he was extremely well built.

He admired the firm, round globes of his buttocks as he bent over, looking in Paul's bedside drawers for some lube. He turned around, butt plug in hand.

"I see you've been giving this a bit of a workout." He laughed. "Me too! Anything that might help."

He threw it onto the bed as Paul quickly undressed. He had already leaked a collection of sticky fluid into the front of his underwear.

Craig walked over to him, lube in hand, and squeezed a generous dollop of the cold liquid onto Paul's stiffening cock. He stroked him slowly, spreading the lube around and coaxing a nice, firm erection.

Paul took over the stroking as Craig turned and bent down before him, knees leaning against the bed. He reached up between his legs with another helping of lube and smeared it roughly around his hole.

Paul took the lube from him and squeezed some onto his finger. He wanted this to go well, and more lube certainly couldn't hurt. Pulling Craig's buttock aside with one hand, he looked at the puckered, tight hole, smearing the additional lubricant around.

Craig grunted softly at the unexpected touch, but made no complaint. Paul centred on the opening itself, and slowly slid his finger inside, dragging more lube along with him.

The hole was so tight. How would he ever get his cock inside that?

As he finger fucked him slowly, he felt a subtle relaxation. He turned his finger, making sure to lubricate it all the way around.

His cock was aching, as hard as it had ever been. A drop of precum gathered at the opening before dropping lazily down in a long, viscous string towards the floor.

Craig was looking off to one side, lying still against the bed, his arms spread wide on the mattress. Paul removed his slick finger and grabbed onto his cock, giving it a final couple of strokes for good measure.

Leaning forward, he lined up against the tight, wet opening, pushing forward with some gentle pressure. He felt Craig's breathing get slower and deeper as he concentrated on relaxing, allowing entry to his mate.

Craig lifted one knee up onto the bed, his other foot on the floor, spreading his arse wide to allow Paul better access. His balls squished against the mattress, the head of his cock just poking out underneath.

Paul pushed forward again, meeting strong resistance. Craig was so tight, he couldn't see how he'd ever push his cock in through the opening.

He tried again, with a little more force, still to no avail.

"Try pushing down a bit." He offered Craig. "Like you're pushing something out. It helps you to relax a bit."

He shook his head at himself internally. Fucked for the first time only a week ago and already he was offering advice!

He rested a hand on Craig's lower back, massaging him gently, trying to help him relax. He pushed forward once again, slowly. With a sudden shift, Craig seemed to open up, and the head of his cock slid inside the tight opening.

Craig let out a cry and clamped down hard once again. Paul stood still, moving neither forward nor back as Craig adjusted to the new sensation. Slowly, he felt the tight ring squeezing the head of his cock relax a little.

Timing himself carefully with Craig's breathing, he inched himself slowly further and further inside. Both hands were now massaging Craig's back and arse as he impaled him with agonising slowness.

Paul could feel the muscles surrounding Craig's virgin passage start to loosen now as they accommodated to their new role. He started to slide himself slowly in and out of Craig's hole, getting a little deeper with each tiny motion.

Finally, he felt the firm, round globes of Craig's arse pushed up against his pelvis, signalling his completed goal. He was in!

"Fuck that is tight!" he said in awe, stating the obvious to the sweat-sheened man doubled over before him.

"I swear your cock must have grown about six inches since we agreed to this. It felt like you were going in so far I'd start to taste you on the back of my tongue!"

Paul laughed, the tension breaking somewhat. "You doing ok down there?" he asked.

Craig gave a wry chuckle. "Well an agreement is an agreement, right? Actually it hurt a lot to begin with, but it's getting easier now. Just go slow, though, yeah?"

"You bet." Paul reassured him.

He began to slowly move again, sliding himself out of the tight opening and slowly back in again. As Craig accommodated, he began to move even more, sliding in and out, relishing the delicious friction over his cock that he'd been missing for so long.

With every push forward, the tight muscular tube pulled back his foreskin, exposing his more sensitive head to the stimulation. It felt fantastic.

Paul moaned, watching rapt as Craig's arse swallowed the full length of his cock over and over. This was amazing!

He looked down at Craig face down on the bed, eyes closed and sweat glistening on his forehead. He wanted to make sure that he was going to enjoy this.

Angling himself slightly forward, he aimed his cock at where he imagined his pleasure gland would be sitting, deep inside his pelvis. With a thrust forward, he tried to glance across it, stimulating the sensitive area with his cock.

Craig's eyes shot open in surprise as Paul finally found his target. He moaned softly as his pelvis rocked back against Paul's. Paul thrust forward again, hitting his prostate a second time. Craig moaned again, a little louder.

A couple more thrusts had Craig moaning with some enthusiasm, pushing himself back against Paul's advancing cock, tilting his pelvis just so, to maximise the pleasure ricocheting through him.

Craig looked back over his shoulder at him as Paul fucked him. "Jesus, man, no one told me that this actually feels good!" He looked incredulous. "How have I missed out on this my whole life?"

Paul grinned, confident now that he'd won him over. It wasn't just him that enjoyed getting fucked.

He gripped him with both hands around his waist, thrusting forward again.

"Maybe it's just my magic cock that you like." He joked. He pushed forward again, eliciting another involuntary moan from the muscular man sprawled before him. "Maybe I'm just so good even straight men love to get fucked by me."

Craig rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and fuck me, would you?" he asked.

Happy to oblige, Paul turned his attention back to the muscular arse gripping tightly onto his neglected cock. Taking Craig's cue, he started to up the pace, pulling back and ramming home again, slapping against his taut buttocks.

He adjusted his feet further apart, giving himself some swinging room, and reached forward, grabbing Craig by the shoulders. A wet slap marked out his rhythm as his balls swung against Craig's taint with every stroke.

Finally he was getting the fuck he had long awaited. It felt different to fucking a woman; tighter of course, but also somehow more athletic. He felt powerful looking down at Craig's splayed body, submitting to him as he took his pleasure.

Somehow, though, he still felt that something was missing. He lacked the deep, warm glow that he'd felt while Craig had fucked him the week before. He missed it. It felt great getting his cock wet like this, but at the same time he felt strangely empty.

Looking at Craig's blissful expression as he impaled himself back onto Paul's cock, he felt a sense of confidence. He had nothing to hide from him now. Everything was open between them.

He stopped his energetic thrusts, keeping his cock buried deep inside Craig, and leaned forward picking the butt plug and lube up off the bed. He poured lube over the rubbery object and smeared it around.

Moving one foot up onto the bed next to Craig's, he leaned forward, aware that Craig was watching him in the mirrored cupboard door. Somehow it seemed to turn him on even more, putting on a show like this.

Lining the plug up carefully, he inserted it into himself with a practiced ease. It slid home sending off a familiar pulse of pleasure as it rested up against his prostate.

Craig said nothing as he put his foot back to the floor and took a few experimental strokes. As he slid forward into Craig's hole, his pelvic tilt moved the plug up against his pleasure zone with a force, glancing across his sensitive gland. Paul felt an eruption of fluid escape him, lubricating Craig's tight tunnel even further.

This was it! This was the feeling he wanted. A complete pleasure encompassing his arse and his genitals, one fanning the flame of the other.

"Oh God!" he moaned, his legs shaking as he thrust into Craig again.

Knowing that he would not last long, he decided he wanted to watch Craig's face while he was fucked.

He pulled slowly out of him, gripping the base of his cock, and rolled him, wordlessly, onto his back. Gripping one ankle with his hand, he lined his cock up with the other, and watched the look of bliss cross Craig's face as he was entered once again. Dilated and lubricated as he was, there was no look of pain on his face this time, just the instant pleasure of being filled.

Wrapping Craig's legs around him, Paul began to fuck him hard, gripping his waist with both hands. With every thrust, the butt plug rammed further home, sending ripples through his pelvis and out his cock. He could feel the fluid spilling from him into Craig's arse as he fucked him. A wet slap punctuated every lunge as their pelvises slammed together.

Paul's whole body was electric, almost on fire with blissful pleasure. When Craig reached up and grabbed his nipples, he cried out and nearly collapsed as his knees buckled with the unexpected sensation.

They were both covered in sweat, staring wordlessly at each other as their bodies writhed together. Incoherent vocalisations accompanied the rhythmic slap of their endeavours. Had a fire alarm sounded at that moment, neither of them would have heard, so lost were they in their blissful encounter.

Sensing Craig's moans starting to climb, Paul reached down and grasped his cock, stroking him in time with his thrusting advances. Craig was a wet mess, precum covering his cock and belly.

It only took a few strokes to bring him to the edge of orgasm. Throwing his arms back above his head, he arched his back, his body rocking with the force of Paul's cock. A guttural moan rose from his throat as he built to the inevitable eruption.

Paul could feel Craig swell further in his grasp, the throbbing head of his cock growing in his hand. Finally, with a gushing vibration, he erupted, shooting cum in a high arc into the air. Paul watched as it splashed down over Craig's body, landing on his face and neck before streaming down onto his chest.

Immediately it was followed by a second, third and fourth shot, coating him in the hot, white mess.

Shuddering spasms rippled through Craig's body as he writhed on the bed in orgasmic ecstasy. The rhythmic clenching of his muscles spread to his arse, gripping and massaging Paul's invading cock with a new intensity.

It was enough to tip Paul over the edge as well. He felt it build in him, a tiny spark deep in his pelvis, rapidly growing as the intense stimulation fed its hungry flames. He grabbed hold of Craig's writhing body firmly, fucking him with greater force.

The fire spread through his whole pelvis, an intense pleasure like none he'd experienced. The tip of his cock buzzed, but so too did his balls, his arse, and his whole body.

The inevitable orgasm took hold of him, overtaking any sense of control over his own body. He fucked with a furious, fevered intensity, barely even registering now the orgasmic bliss on Craig's red face.

His knees buckled as the first eruption of cum shot forth deep into Craig's belly. He collapsed forward onto him, the force of it ramming him even deeper inside. As he came, his own arse spasmed, shooting the butt plug into him with a rhythmic force, stimulating his exquisitely sensitive prostate gland.

It was like a self-sustaining loop of pleasure. He shot cum, his arse spasmed, the butt plug rammed forward and he shot cum again. He writhed with incoordinate movements on top of Craig, ramming into him again and again as cum hosed out of him. His grip on reality faded briefly as he was surrounded only by pleasure.

Finally, after what seemed like an age, the waves of his orgasm slowly receded. His body jerked randomly as residual spasms coursed through him.

His consciousness returned as he found himself lying face down, wrapped in Craig's arms and legs. His softening cock slipped from his no-longer virgin arsehole, accompanied by a wet torrent of spent cum, pooling on the bed beneath them.

He lay there catching his breath, unable to speak. Craig absently ran a finger up and down his back. With a monumental effort, he lifted himself up, and rolled to one side, off Craig's recumbent form. The unmistakeable smell of sweat and cum permeated the room.

He lay with one arm draped across Craig's chest, his breath finally returning. He searched his mind for some comment to break the obvious tension, something to explain away the obvious pleasure he'd just experienced from this gayest of sexual encounters. He had nothing.

Craig broke the silence with a single syllable.

"Wow!" he whispered. "That was...wow!"

"I know." Was the best that Paul could muster.

Craig looked up at the ceiling. "How is it that no one's ever told us how good it feels to get fucked?" he questioned. "There should be some sort of community awareness campaign or something. So many straight men all over the world missing out on...that!"