The Arrangement Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had both showered that evening, we got changed into our evening clothes. Mandy had elected to dress less provocatively than she had the previous time. Instead of a 'skirt and no knickers' and tarty make-up, she had put on charcoal leggings and a long, printed top. Her make-up was of pastel shades. Don't get me wrong, she still looked very attractive, but without being overtly sexy. I wore jeans and a casual shirt.

Victoria's sister, Amy arrived on time, and Mandy showed her where everything was and introduced her to the kids. Amy looked very different to Victoria. She was quite plump, but a very pleasant young woman. After all the usual reminders to the kids, we headed round to Pam's, carrying a couple of bottles of wine, one white, one red.

Pam answered the door and invited us into the lounge, where some music was playing on the stereo. She was nicely dressed in fitted black trousers and a red blouse. She said the dinner would be ready in twenty minutes or so and offered us a drink. Pam and Mandy both had gin and tonic; I settled for white wine.

After a few minutes of general chat, Pam excused herself to go and finish up in the kitchen. Mandy immediately offered to lend a hand and followed her out of the room. I relaxed in the armchair, sipping my drink, and pondering how the evening would pan out. Amongst the usual food preparation noises, I could hear muted conversation, but was unable to make out what they were saying.

A little later, Pam invited us to take our seats in the dining room, so she could serve up. She had laid the table very attractively, and the centrepiece was a large iron fondue, filled with oil, a burner flickering under it. It dawned on me that Pam had been very clever with her meal choice. Instead of electing for a normal, plated meal, she had prepared an interactive one. She brought in a number of plates, one with cubes of steak, another with an assortment of crudités, freshly sliced French bread, and a number of brightly coloured dips on a lazy Susan.

Pam, the perfect hostess, poured wine for us all. "Tuck in, both of you. Just remember, anyone who loses their meat off the fork has to do a forfeit!"

The fondue Bourguignon was an excellent idea. Before long, the wine was flowing and we were all having fun, stabbing the cubes of meat onto our little forks, and cooking them to our liking in the bubbling oil. The selection of dips was lovely, and we were soon offering samples of pieces of food to each other to try. The perfect icebreaker, instead of what could have been a meal filled with tension.

We both complimented Pam on the lovely meal, who then announced, "By the way, I have a surprise for you after dinner!"

"What is it?" Mandy asked, smiling.

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?" said Pam, laughing. "You'll just have to wait and see."

In the end it was Mandy who was the first to reveal that her fork had appeared out of the fondue, minus its piece of meat, a fact not lost on Pam. She laughed and clapped.

"Bravo, Mandy, you must do a forfeit!" she announced.

"But which one of us should decide what it will be?

"I know. We'll toss a coin." With that, she delved into an ornamental dish on the sideboard and produce a 10p coin.

"Okay, heads it's you, Alan, tails it's me."

Mandy interrupted, "Just remember, you two, I'm not doing anything ridiculous, like running round the block naked!"

"I'm sure we'll think of something appropriate," said Pam with a grin. With that, she flicked the coin into the air and smacked it on the back of her hand.

"Heads!" she cried. "You have to choose Alan."

"What happens if she refuses to do it?" I asked.

"Hmm, good point," murmured Pam. "I know. If she refuses, we'll take down those leggings and we'll both spank her arse till she begs for mercy! How's that?"

"Sounds reasonable to me," I replied, with a chuckle. I thought for a minute, as to how I could build on Pam's cleverly worked scenario. I briefly considered setting her some ridiculous forfeit, that she would never do, just to be able to give her backside a good thrashing. I decided against that.

"Okay, Mandy, this is your forfeit," I announced, with faux solemnity.

"You are to kiss Pam for thirty seconds!"

Mandy froze in her chair, wide-eyed. I saw her swallow.

Pam reached her hand across the table and placed it gently on one of Mandy's.

"It's alright Mandy," she said soothingly. "Alan knows everything. Everything. Now get that little butt of yours round here!"

Mandy paused for a moment, reflecting on what Pam had said, then as if acting with Pam's encouragement, she pushed her chair back, stood up and made her way round the table. At the same time, Pam turned in her chair to face Mandy as she approached. Pam reached up and put her hand round the back of Mandy's neck and pulled her face to hers.

A moment later, they were embroiled in a deep, passionate kiss, their eyes closed. Mandy's hand dropped to Pam's breast, which she gently squeezed.

After a few minutes, I cleared my throat with an "Ah hem!"

The pair disengaged and looked over at me. I made a big pretence of looking at my watch, and in a play serious voice said, "You know your thirty seconds was up... about two minutes ago?"

"Oww," Pam complained. "Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?" she said, with a beaming smile.

Mandy returned to her seat, looking quite flushed. I wasn't sure whether she was a little embarrassed, or whether it was a rush of sexual desire. Or a bit of both.

"I think Alan should have a forfeit too," said Mandy quietly.

"Why?" I said, pretending to be indignant. "I haven't dropped any of my meat!"

"Let's not discuss what you've been doing with your meat," said Pam, with a sly grin and a wink. Her meaning was abundantly clear. "I agree with Mandy. Come on Mandy, I'll toss the coin. Heads it's me, tails it's you."

With that, she flipped the coin and declared it, "Tails!" — Mandy's turn to choose.

"Go on then, do your worst," I said, wondering what on earth she would ask me to do. Probably the washing up, while they sat and relaxed.

Finally, Mandy spoke. "Okay Alan, for your forfeit, you have to... kiss Pam for thirty seconds!"

Wow, I didn't see that coming! I took a deep breath, then stood up and moved round to where Mandy had stood a minute earlier. I leaned down to Pam, and we pulled each other close. A second later, our lips met, and her tongue was probing into my mouth in a delicious sensual way. I responded by lashing her tongue with mine and could immediately feel my cock swelling awkwardly inside my jeans. I couldn't resist running my hand over the swell of Pam's boob, which felt soft and warm under my touch.

When we finally surfaced for air, I looked round at Mandy, who was gazing at us intently.

"It's a good job I'm a lousy timekeeper, isn't it?" she said, with a smile.

I stood up, unable to conceal the swelling in my jeans.

"Kissing is very passionate, isn't it?" said Mandy, staring at the bulge in my jeans. I walked round to her chair, and without a word, took her face into my hands and pulled her to me, then kissed her with an equal passion and intensity, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth and tracing along our lips. It had been a long time since I'd kissed my wife like that and I now had a throbbing, full-on erection. When we broke the kiss, Mandy ran the palm of her hand up and down my swollen cock.

"Looks like someone enjoyed that," she murmured. I grinned and sat down, trying to shift my swollen member into a comfortable position.

"Well, boys and girls," Pam began, "Now we're all friends again, let's finish dinner and then I can show you the surprise."

Pam refilled our glasses and we continued eating the lovely food. The atmosphere had lightened perceptibly, and there was plenty of joking and laughter. I did take good care however, to ensure my pieces of steak were secure on my fork.

By the end of the meal, we were all quite tipsy and my hand had strayed onto Mandy's thigh. I was actually longing to get her into bed. Alone.

Pam left us to go to the toilet. While she was gone, I went round to Mandy and pulled her upright, into my arms and kissed her again. Not just a snog this time. This was a full-on embrace, our bodies touching all the way from our legs to our faces, our tongues intertwined, our hands all over each other, her mons pressing into my leg, my rigid cock pressing against her.

"Still love you, sweetie," I whispered in her ear.

"Me you too," she whispered back.

Then Pam returned, glanced at us, and jokingly said, "Come on, you lovebirds! Top your glasses up and bring your drinks. Time for the surprise!" Then she led us out through the patio doors into the garden.

There, set into decking, was a lovely big hot tub, steaming and bubbling. It was discretely screened by willow fencing and had strings of small bulbs softly illuminating the area. Music was quietly playing through speakers, fixed up above the tub.

"Oh Pam, that looks gorgeous!" Mandy exclaimed, genuinely excited.

"I had it installed this week," Pam explained. I was hoping neither of you would see the workmen, as I wanted to keep it a secret till tonight. Luckily, I didn't need to warn you to bring swimsuits," she added, with a giggle.

"Last one in's a sissy!" she said, starting to remove her clothes. She flicked a switch, and underwater LEDs came on, illuminating the water with a slowly changing colour pattern.

"Oh wow, Pam, that looks so inviting! It's beautiful," Mandy said, taking her top off, her nipples crinkling as the cooler air touched them.

On impulse, I slipped my hand down the back of her leggings, then squeezed her bottom and slid my finger between her pussy lips; her pussy was wet with thick, creamy juice.

We all slid naked into the warm, bubbling water, loving the feeling of the jets of water playing on our bodies. The tub was plenty big enough for the three of us, but small enough for us all to be within touching distance. The seat was at just the right height for the women's breasts to be at water level, so the bubbling water joggled their boobs, their nipples appearing and disappearing in the foam in an enchanting way.

The nice thing was, I was between Pam and Mandy, but equally, Mandy was between Pam and me. So, there was no pairing off in any sense, and under the water, all our legs were touching and brushing together in a most sensual way.

I reached for my glass and raised it to Pam. "Pam, thank you so much for a wonderful evening — and especially for this," I said, indicating the tub.

"You're very welcome — and I hope it's not over yet!" she said with a grin.

After replacing our glasses onto the deck, we reclined into the tub, enjoying the sensations of the gurgling water and the music.

Pam spoke, "I tried this out the day after they installed it. One thing I did find out, is that there are certain jets coming out of the seat, which are in just the right position if you get my drift. Slide round a little bit, Mandy, and you'll see what I mean!"

Mandy did so, then suddenly gasped. "Oh my god, it's hitting me right... on... my clit!"

"Stay there," Pam instructed.

"Don't worry, I had no plans on moving," murmured Mandy.

I shifted a bit, and found a jet, which hit me right between my balls and my arse. Not at all unpleasant!

Then Pam pressed a button and the jet changed from a continuous stream to a pulsing, massaging one. Mandy gasped again and her eyes rolled in her head.

"There's about ten different programs," said Pam, grinning and settling herself over her one. "I tried them all!"

The two women were obviously enjoying the sensations very much, judging from the expressions on their faces. I reached my hands out to each side and caressed one of each of their breasts. Their nipples were wonderfully hard and erect. Pam's hand was tweaking Mandy's other nipple. Then I felt movement under the water, and a hand stroking my semi-hard cock. Then another hand, one rubbing up and down, the other fondling my balls. I closed my eyes and revelled in the delight of having two women caressing me at the same time, whilst they were having their pussies pummelled by the pulsating water.

My cock quickly responded to their sensual touch, and I was soon completely hard. I could hear the girls' breathing starting to rasp and guessed they weren't far off. I wondered which of them would come first, or if maybe they would climax together.

I soon got my answer. Pam flung her head back and my cock was gripped in a massive squeeze; her legs went rigid, and her body quivered, as the relentless jets strummed her clit.

Mandy wasn't far behind. She had to put her hand over her mouth, to prevent herself crying out loud as her orgasm rippled through her.

Pam let the throes of Mandy's climax subside, then pressed the program button, to quell the jets of water. I was quite relieved, as the water jet was starting to make me feel a bit numb. Must be different for women, I mused.

I reached my hands out, between both of their legs and slid a finger between their pussy lips and into their vaginal openings. In that moment, I reflected on how lucky I was, to be in a hot tub with two lovely, horny, naked women, who were up for just about anything. As I worked my fingers into them, I was intrigued that even though they were submersed in water, I could still feel the difference between the tub water and their more slippery, vaginal wetness.

"Alan, being as I can't breathe underwater, how about you perch up on the side of the tub?" said Pam, with a cheeky smile.

I did as she suggested and pulled myself up, so I was seated on the edge, with my feet resting on the underwater seat. Pam rolled over in the water, then pushed herself up between my legs, leaning on my thighs, the cool mounds of her breasts pressed against my legs.

Pam slipped the head of my cock between her lips and then engulfed my rapidly hardening penis with her warm mouth. The contrast between the cool water and the heat of her mouth made me gasp, as she licked and sucked. Then I felt her fingers behind my balls, teasing and stroking them as I swelled to a full erection. Then she took my cock from her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue all up and down its length, before plunging it back into her mouth, sucking for all she was worth.

A moment later, Mandy appeared at my side and leaned her head over. Pam raised her mouth off my cock, gulped down her saliva, then offered my rigid penis to Mandy's lips.

Mandy's mouth worked down over my cock, her tongue worming up and down the sensitive underside. Then she pushed her head down and drove the head right into her throat, before pulling up and sucking on it again.

Pam's fingers were still fondling behind my balls; then I felt a fingertip pressing against my arse, squirming around, trying to locate the opening. A moment later, she had insinuated her finger into my anus and was gently reaming it in and out.

I gasped when Mandy took my cock right into her throat again. Soon I was squirming with pleasure as Pam drilled my arse and Mandy worked her oral magic. Mandy increased the speed of her head moving up and down, with her tongue, lips and cheeks giving all the pleasure of a warm, wet cunt.

"Oh my god," I moaned. "That feels so fucking good! Don't make me come though... I want to save it for one of you later..."

The sensations were almost becoming too much, and I knew that if they kept up their delightful torment, I would soon lose control. So, with the greatest reluctance, I gently pushed Mandy's head up off of my twitching penis and Pam's hand away from my anus.

"I love to watch you sucking him so hard and deep," said Pam. "It's so erotic, watching the whole length disappearing into your mouth!"

With that, the two women's faces met, right above my swaying cock, and they kissed each other, mouths open, tongues diving into each other's mouth. I ran my fingers through their hair, stroking it and held them close.

When they parted their kiss, I could only murmur, "Ohh, you two! That is so sensual... absolutely beautiful..."

Pam spoke quietly to both of us. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little chilly. Shall we get dried and take this indoors?"

Mandy and I both nodded our agreement. Pam had thoughtfully provided a pile of large towels which we used to dry ourselves off and then wrap around ourselves. The women wrapped the towels around their bodies; I pulled mine around my shoulders. Pam flicked switches and turned off the hot tub, the lights and the music.

We picked up our glasses and went indoors, appreciating the warmth and settled down in the sitting room. Pam put on some music. The damp towels were soon abandoned and the three of us were naked again.

I said, "I feel in the mood to give someone a massage. Any takers?"

Pam said, "Oh, I haven't had a sensual massage in years. I would absolutely love that! I think I've got some baby oil in the bathroom."

With that Pam disappeared off upstairs. I turned to Mandy and said, "Are you okay with that?"

Mandy giggled. "What could possibly be wrong with that? You, me, Pam, and a bottle of baby oil! Sounds like a recipe for fun," she said, smiling. "In fact, wouldn't it be better if we went upstairs and joined Pam?"

Mandy called out, "Pam, we vote that it would be more comfortable in the bedroom. Coming up!"

"Okay," Pam called back down. "First, another drink though, please! G and T for me!"

"Same for you?" I asked Mandy. "That would be nice, thank you," she said, giving me a kiss.

I fixed the drinks and took them upstairs to the girls, who were sprawled on Pam's big bed. On impulse, I scooped an ice cube out of my drink and held it in my mouth for a while, then leaned over Mandy and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She gasped out loud as I swirled my icy tongue over her sensitive tit.

"Oh my god, that feels weird, in a really nice kind of way! Try that on Pam."

I fished out another cube of ice and kept it in my mouth till it had nearly melted, then lowered my freezing lips onto Pam's big nipple, before sucking it into my ice-cold mouth.

"Ooohhh," she moaned, writhing her body in response to the sensation. "Oh god, that makes my toes curl. It's like electricity, wired straight to my pussy!" Mandy laughed.

The three of us were happily reclining on Pam's bed, sipping our drinks, and generally feeling very content. It seemed like we had managed to get past the petty jealousies and now felt totally comfortable with the three of us being intimately close together. We were propped up on various pillows and found ourselves simply stroking and caressing whatever part of whoever's body happened to be in reach.

"Am I going to get my massage, then?" Pam asked in a teasing way.

"Of course," I said, spotting the bottle of baby oil on the bedside cabinet.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Just stretch out," I said. "In fact, while I'm giving you some pleasure, why don't you pleasure Mandy? You could lie with your head between her legs and do whatever takes your fancy..."

Mandy chirped in, "That sounds a nice idea. I'll sit up this end of the bed."

She propped herself on pillows in a comfortable sitting position, her legs apart and knees bent. Pam moved up the bed and lay on her front, with her cheek on Mandy's inner thigh, her face tantalisingly close to her pussy.

I fetched the oil and poured some into my hand to warm it. I knelt beside Pam and gently worked the oil into her upper back and shoulders, running my fingers up and down her spine, then back up and over her shoulders.

"Mmm," sighed Pam. "That's lovely."

I continued working over her back, sometimes with my palms, sometimes with my fingertips, with the lightest touch. When the oil started to soak in, I applied more to my hands and then swung my leg over her hips, so I was astride her upper thighs, my cock nestled in her bum crack. Leaning forward, I ran the flats of my palms up her sides, then slid them underneath her, scooping her breasts into my hands. After rolling her nipples through my oily fingers, I slid down her body a little, so I could work her curvy bum cheeks.