All Comments on 'The Art of Living Well'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
Trucker1492Trucker1492about 1 year ago

Very good story can tell you it is very realistic with what happens in real life. The trust is broken and takes time to heal

za_robionyza_robiony12 months ago

It's good story. Pls more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good job. This story is very believable and the characters realistic. Let us see some more of your work.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I feel you did a good job in your telling. Thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed it, and gave it 5 stars. The law/legal part of the divorce was interesting too. So different from the various individual state laws we have here in the USA, where some states are better than others, but most favor the women in the divorce. Thank You for sharing them with us, along with the story.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Well written,enjoyed it much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved it. And thought this paragraph was the best part of the whole story. ""What the fuck is it with these slutty women claiming it's just sex?" Charlotte wondered almost to herself, "I married my husband and wouldn't dream of stepping out of him just for sex. If I want sex, I'll approach my husband and ensure he fucks my brains out whenever I'm feeling horny." She stopped and blushed, realizing she'd just said that in front of her father and grandfather."

And everyone in the group agreed with it too. I gave it 5 stars last night when I read it, and 5 more today when I posted my comment, as I felt 5 stars wasn't enough. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Southpaw1430Southpaw143011 months ago

Very good story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. No way personally I coukd do the just leave approach. To each their own. I wouldn't need vengeance but woukd need to confront.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

It was a good story though it's not really a loving wife story but unfortunately that seems to be the norm in the lw catagory for some reason while I'll agree with the mc about cheating being an unforgivable offense with no chance of working it out I don't agree with not getting the revenge for I would have tortured and then killed them both but that's me I have been cheated on before and just went with a divorce that time around and got Royally fucked over by the courts even though she cheated and proof was shown for as it's not against the law in Texas for the spouse to cheat but they do concerder it in the divorce though in my case they didn't I swore next I would kill them if there was a next time so now you know my reason for why I said what I would do but either way it's a good story

Moonbat74Moonbat7410 months ago

Really well done story. I hope you write more in this category.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Despite the author's repeated statements, it is immediately obvious from the way that Mark set up the final meeting with his wife that Mark had NOT moved on one iota. Oh, he had a new girlfriend and lah-di-dah, but he had saved up his vitriol and made damsure he got his revenge. Wonder why the author couldn't just admit it? The middle way was available to him right up to that meeting, but he couldn't quite get there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I get so angry when I hear "it was just sex, it didn't mean anything"🙄🙄🙄.. if it didn't mean anything, and your marriage meant everything.. than why do it? Why sacrafice your marriage for something/someone that didn't mean anything?. it DID mean something you gutter slut. It meant a divorce. It meant losing your husband's love, & respect . It meant losing the respect of your children, friends, co workers and family. Her own daughter won't even speak to her.. how can she still say "it didn't mean anything"?.. It meant absolutely EVERYTHING.. I think it's quite insulting to even say it didn't mean anything. That means you saw the marriage the same way.. "it too didn't mean anything".. I'm so sick of fucking cheaters using the same stupid line as if it's supposed to lessen the betrayal.. a betrayal is a betrayal. It doesn't become less of a betrayal cause you've deluded yourself into believing it didn't mean anything.. it mightve meant nothing to you, but it meant everything to the people you cheated on. I didn't hear any apologies from this slut. His dad was absolutely right. She was just sorry she got caught. She wasn't sorry about the affair at all.. had he not left and divorced her, she would've still been riding her bosses cock backwards 😏. She absolutely would've eventually stopped hiding her affair and start trying to make him clean her up afterwards. The level of contempt and disrespect she displayed that night she told him she was going out with her boss...told me all I needed to know. She did this crap after knowing what his mother did to his father. She knew he hated his mother and barely spoke to her. Why in the world would she think he would forgive her for sleeping with her boss?🙄.. is this tramp ok?

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

Good story. But we never heard the details from the PI report, all we got was her leaving for a date.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Prescriptive and boring. Zero drama between the wife and husband, just an unexplored motivation on her part and an angry diatribe on his. It clearly plays well with the LE crowd, but this is an eminently forgettable story.

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

I did find it interesting when the wife was going out, she mentioned the talk later when she returned. And then she doesn't return until the next day but is distressed because the MC left. WTF? After been married for 20 years, (knowing how he felt towards infidelity), what did she honestly expect?

I liked the story and appreciate the manner in which the author describes the MC mindset up to his last meeting with his soon to be Ex. Enough said.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Excellent job on a LW story. Just the right amount of retribution. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kylie seemed pretty delusional the way she walked out and didn't come back til next day. What did she expect?

How did he rake virtually all their savings? In US that would be a bad thing to do. Would have to give back to meet 50% criteria and woukd affect other financial disposition. Wow the 12 month separation rule sucks before can file divorce. Eep. The trick with the house as a gift it his father would not work in US. Even with his name only on deed, without a prenuptial, he woukd have to gift it in am arms length transaction (look it up) and even then woukd be difficult to make it work. In US, she could easily get a lawyer to put an injunction on the eviction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have to agree with the previous comment. Believe the distribution of assets needed to be addressed at the final divorce meeting. Other than that I thought it was a good c story

Mfj

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar8 months ago

More than bit bland. No real tension or drama. Well written, which is good but it badly needs some fire. 4*

WrickettsWricketts7 months ago

The due what a pity party. I still think he’s a asshole and needs professional help

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

It boggles my mind that commenters are whining about AUSTRALIAN divorce laws while completely missing where it's mentioned in the story NUMEROUS times that the story happened in AUSTRALIA, not the U.S.

A well-written tale and very realistic, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So let me get this straight. When they met, she says she was disgusted at people hitting on her and trying to pick her up like she was some piece of meat, is told about his mother's cheating and knows full-well infidelity = end of marriage, then has kids and 20 years of marriage, then does the dirty? I would ask why but I sense there's no realistically plausible reason, short of a fucking mental breakdown that compromises all logic and reason, which is why it's just left unexplained (it was just sex is not an explanation; it's a whore's mantra). The cheating that makes no real logical sense always gets to me. If it was for some justifiable reason like their husband was a tool and never pays attention, then at least I could understand. But when it's like this, it's just fucked up. In the end, Kylie is just like the rest of the cheating wives in these LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kylie's motivations for cheating were not salient yo the story. Her cheating after so many years of marriage was not examined, it was just a plot device for the MC to take action and to leave for newer pastures. He smartly prepared, got evidence to set his course, and left. Of course the kids were already grown up. And ignoring thw chicanery with the house, which while legal, is not a common situation. Making them split the house in a sale, wouldn't have changed things much for the outcome. He could still make a down payment in Adelaide for a new house with Jenni. The take all the savings wad a d$ck move, but in reality it doesn't just sit like that. She could easily get a lawyer to force him to split the funds. It wouldn't wait for the 12 month rule to have a court order to restore a portion of their savings. Again it doesn't change the story much. My only critique is she went to live with her parents and earned same level of income, so she coukd have hired a PI firm, as the MC was not off the grid or in a different country, and would have almost certainly been found in a matter of weeks. But meh isn't a big deal. Otherwise came off as fairly realistic. Again her motivations for "sudden" cheating were not examined and not salient to the MC's odyssey.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

It's interesting to me... Reading about how different people actually define the BTB scenario. The author declared that this was neither a RAAC or a BTB. But those definitions are really in the eyes of the reader. Viewpoints as to what is construed as a BTB range from the dropping an actual bomb onto the cheating wife.... all the way to include the manner that the cheating spouse(s) were treated in this story. And, of course, everything in between. The fate of the cheating spouse(s) in this story is just one way of inflicting "revenge" on the cheating spouse. Simply abandoning the cheater, and cutting off all communication without giving them the opportunity to "explain" or spout their cheater handbook approved cliche's, is often times a BTB unto itself. Of course, as in all things, your mileage may vary. BRB

Just_WordsJust_Words5 months ago

I was wrong about the math in my earlier comment - I misread the story. Two comments if he really wanted to be the better man. They are don't take Jennifer into the meeting and give the ex back half of the bank account. Jennifer deserves it and the ex really should have it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey, I really enjoyed this! Good! DerMtMan

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Good story. “It was just sex”, is the pat answer every cheater gives, followed by, “I love only you.” Such absolute bullshit! Kylie knew exactly what she was doing, and rightfully paid a high price for her infidelity.

RimmerdalRimmerdal5 months ago

Actually a nice romance story.

Well done.

leofric35leofric354 months ago

Good story well written. Thanks for the hard work

crazymike45crazymike453 months ago

It was an enjoyable story. I would have liked more info on why the first wife cheated. The cheating just seem to come out of nowhere without any reason for it. Still, I enjoyed it enough to add it to my favorites mostly because the husband was not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of the better break-up stories I have read on Literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He acted well and in good faith, the wife screwed herself out of her marriage, good riddance.

Booboo12629Booboo1262913 days ago

Good story. I would have liked to know more about why Kylie cheated, how long, etc and then more about her emotions and behavior following his departure.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Thank you for a good tale, my first of yours! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories