The Art of Living Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straddling my lap, she was on me immediately, helping take off her t-shirt as she was soon rubbing herself against my tented erection. "Fuck," I grunted.

"Be good to me," she whispered, "I don't want to rush this, Mark. I can't do that again."

"Take as long as you need, Jennifer."

"Call me Jenni. With an I, not a Y."

We both got hot and bothered before she reluctantly pulled away, disappearing to put on a pair of pyjamas. I smiled as she was quite obviously embarrassed, snuggling into my side as we enjoyed a couple of drinks, watching a bit of television, though continued to chat about anything that came to mind. It wasn't particularly late when she stood up and led me to her bedroom. There was some art on the walls, and a lot of teddy bears on top of a chest of drawers.

"Well, I know what to surprise you with now."

"I love flowers too. And chocolate!"

Sliding under the sheets, she spooned back against me. Within a couple of minutes, I could feel her shaking. Asking her to roll over, she snuggled into me as I cuddled her. She was asleep a couple of minutes later. I remained awake for a little longer as I watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful but also so beautiful. I knew how incredibly lucky I was to have someone like her in my life.

She made me breakfast the next morning and we spent all day just lazing around her apartment. Any silences were comfortable, filling those times with lots of cuddling and making out. We were teasing each other all the time, but I was willing to wait for her. When she straddled me the last time before I left for the evening, I think she almost gave into temptation before I gently told her to stop.

"Don't rush, Jenni," I whispered, "We've got all the time in the world."

I knew I was in love with her already, and I had a feeling she was feeling the same way. The only problem I had is that I hoped it wasn't a rebound thing. I'd only just recently left my wife of twenty years, and had fallen for the first woman who came along. But I liked to think it was fate that brought us together. There was a reason why we were in the supermarket that day.

We didn't message constantly throughout the day, considering she was busy teaching, but we talked every night. The guys at work knew I was now dating someone, while I did fill in the family back in Sydney that I'd met someone special. My father called and kept me up to date with Kylie. Apparently she was on the verge of moving out. She was still trying to find me but no-one was telling her a thing. She thought I was still in Sydney so was hoping she'd run into me eventually.

Wednesday night couldn't come quickly enough. Jennifer cooked a slap-up meal that was tasty and filling, but blew me out of the water with the dessert she'd prepared for us. Patting my stomach once we'd finished, I said, "They often say the way to a man's heart is through is stomach."

Jennifer smirked at me. "I was always told to keep a man's belly full and his balls empty to keep him happy."

I almost spat my coffee all over the table, coughing a couple of times, while she giggled at my reaction. Meeting her eyes, I retorted, "What about a woman, Jenni?"

"The moment you make me orgasm the first time, Mark, I'm yours forever."

It was the first time our conversation had turned in any way sexual. We'd behaved until that moment. Moving my chair closer, I placed a hand on her bare thigh, as she wearing a dress. She gazed into my eyes with a look that wondered what I'd do next. Slowly moving up her thigh, I felt her spread her legs slightly. I teased her until I brushed my fingers against her panties, smiling as I felt how damp they already were.

"Are we only sleeping together tonight, Jenni?" I asked softly.

"No. No, we're not, Mark."

We cleaned up everything together before she dragged me to the bedroom. Slowly undressing each other, we didn't stop until we were both naked. Her breasts were wonderful, judging them at around a C-cup. I'd already checked out her arse in her bikini, while she kept her pussy nice and trimmed. As for me, I kept my own area trimmed but she glanced down and looked back at me with a smile.

"I knew you were generously proportioned, Mark."

"One thing I never heard from her was complaints."

We made love that night. Not only that. She happily blew me after I'd laid her down and used my mouth on her. Made her orgasm more than a few times. She swallowed my cum the very first time and I fell in love with her even more. Kylie had long ago stopped doing that. In fact, blowjobs had been few and far between for a long time. When it came to making love, Jennifer was an active participant and anything I thought about Kylie evaporated as I realised that sex with Jennifer was perfect. When she orgasmed while we made love, she couldn't hold back her emotions any longer.

Waking the next morning, I was on my back as she cuddled into my side, arm across my chest with her leg bent and resting over my legs. She woke up and kissed my cheek.

"I love you," she whispered.

Turning to kiss her, I couldn't help smile. "I love you too," I whispered back.

"Not too soon?"

"No such thing, Jenni. If that's how we feel about each other, then that's how we feel."

"I felt it that first coffee date. I knew I'd met the man I want to spend the rest of my life with." She took my hand and kissed me again. "And I mean that in the sense that, if you want to be closer to your children, I'll go with you."

"Are you sure? That's a big decision."

"There's nothing keeping me here, Mark. My parents are still fit and healthy. My sister is happily married. I won't leap into the decision now, but my heart says to go with you. I'd love to meet your children."

"They'll be here for Christmas."

"Then you're all coming to enjoy Christmas with my family."

She visited my apartment for the first time that evening. She called it a bit of a bachelor pad, but it was clean and tidy, though understood why I kept it simple, as it was only a temporary place I'd be living. After cooking her dinner, hearing her make sounds while eating that she'd made the previous night in bed, I knew I'd impressed her with my culinary skills.

Earned a blowjob in thanks, sinking to her knees in the kitchen. When she'd swallowed my load again, she promised me that she'd never stop doing that for me. Using sex as a weapon is what led to so many problems in marriages. When she mentioned marriage, she blushed and turned away. Gently taking her wrist, I admitted I was already thinking about it too.

"Jenni, I can't remember the last time I felt this amount of love for Kylie. I'm not saying that because she broke my heart and cheated. Maybe we've been going through the motions for the years. Maybe it's because this is new. Maybe it's simply because I'm older with more life experience. But I absolutely fucking love you, Jennifer Morris."

"And, one day soon, I want to be Jennifer Williams," she whispered in reply.

Life was bliss for the next few weeks. We were never apart a single night, admittedly spending more nights at her apartment rather than mine, as hers was a far more pleasant place to be. She spoke to my father more than once on the phone, while I kept my children up to date but they didn't want to speak until they'd met her in person first.

Calling my son a week before Christmas, I had to ask about his mother and what she was doing. "I've told her that I won't be around for Christmas. I think she's figured out that you're not in Sydney. Lottie hates her, Dad. I mean pure hatred. She's talked to her once since you left and pretty much went no contact with her after that call."

"I talked to your sister last night. She'll be here in a couple of days."

"What about Grandad and Naomi?"

"I'll catch up with them when I'm back in Sydney. Jenni is more than likely going to come with me. We'll just need to find her a job and buy a place as close as possible so she doesn't have to commute."

"Sure you don't want to stay there, Dad? Lottie and I have been talking and we're both considering moving there to be closer to you. I know your sister is also thinking about it."

Jennifer was listening in and took my hand, giving it a squeeze. "Are you sure, Steve? You'll be leaving behind all your friends and family."

"You're more important, Dad. Trust me, when Lottie gets there in a couple of days, she's going to mention it. And her husband is all for it too. He hates living in Sydney nowadays."

I glanced at Jennifer, unable to hide my surprise. "I'll still need to return to ensure the divorce goes through. Don't make any hasty decisions, Steve. I know how that sounds, but my decision to leave your mother how I did was planned well in advance."

"Oh, I'm more than aware of that, Dad. Far as I'm concerned, fuck her. She's still trying to convince people she didn't do anything wrong and that you're at fault for walking away."

Jennifer came with me to the airport the day my daughter arrived. She'd brought along her husband, Tom, but as soon as Charlotte saw me, she dropped her things and ran towards me. It was like the days I'd collect her from school and she'd be ever so excited to see me. She cried again for a few minutes, and when I introduced her to Jennifer, both of them were soon in floods of tears. I shared a glance with Tom and shrugged helplessly.

My son surprised me the next day by knocking on my apartment door. "Dad!" he exclaimed before we embraced. Bastard got me good, both of us needing to wipe our cheeks as I led him inside to introduce him to Jennifer.

"Well, he looks just like you at least," she stated. I knew what she meant, but I'd already had DNA tests done. Kylie hadn't been cheating on me that early in our relationship, but I still needed that reassurance.

On the morning of Christmas Day, Jennifer woke up in my arms, whispering into my ear if I wanted a blowjob. I replied I'd accept that if I could return the favour. She giggled as she straddled my body, her pussy in my face as her lips wrapped around my cock. We kept the noise to a minimum, burying my mouth as I exploded in hers. She spun around to sit on my face, ensuring I made her orgasm more than once before she collapsed onto the bed to cuddle into me again.

Someone knocked on the door. "Stop fooling around, Daddy!" Jennifer cuddled me tighter, clearly embarrassed. I couldn't stop chuckling. "I'm making breakfast then we need to go to Jennifer's parents place."

"We'll be out in a minute, sweetheart."

I thought she was gone before I heard her say, "I'm glad you're happy and with someone you love, Daddy."

"Thank you, sweetheart."

I drove the five of us to Jennifer's parents later that morning. The boot was full of presents, carrying them all in. Her mother fell in love with my daughter within two minutes, while I'm fairly sure my son was adopted as one of their own grandchildren, as much as they adopted me as their son. I called my father over an online video service so we could exchange Christmas cheer. My brother, his wife, my sister and her husband, plus their kids were sharing Christmas with him. Kylie had long since left our former home and moved in with her parents. The news that did surprise me is that her affair partner had been kicked out of the house by his wife, who had used the evidence to ensure he was sacked for gross misconduct. Apparently my wife held onto her job by the skin of her teeth but had found herself demoted from her management position, and she'd lost quite a few mutual friends who couldn't forgive her for cheating on me.

It was a wonderful day, my children taking plenty of photos for their social media accounts. I'd long since lost interest in anything like that, considering it a waste of time, but I was soon receiving messages from a few old friends who got in contact with my father, asking if he knew my number. Plenty of people were curious as to what happened, so I kept my replies simple. Others gave me information about Kylie, though I told them it simply didn't matter. As soon as twelve months was up, I'd apply for a divorce and only return to Sydney to make sure it was enforced.

Christmas Day with Jennifer and her family was fantastic. When she mentioned the idea that she'd come to Sydney with me, I let her know about the idea that we'd stay in Adelaide and some of my family would join us instead. Her face lit up, and I made her almost cry when I finally gave her the present I wanted. It was too early to propose, considering I was still technically married, so I bought her a gorgeous necklace and bracelet combination. She put them on straight away and whispered that she'd wear them as often as she could.

After we'd finished eating a large lunch, her father offered me a beer and we ended up in his garage where he had on old sports car up off its wheels. "I haven't seen Jenni this happy in a long time, Mark. Part of me thinks getting out of Adelaide would do her the world of good. But would you be happy to remain here permanently?"

"I'd stay here for her, and my kids will both move here to be closer."

"How long until your divorce can be completed?"

"A few months at most. I've been honest with Jenni about everything from the start."

"I understand she was doing you dirty?"

"Yep. Maybe up to six months, though I only had concrete evidence in the last few weeks before I pulled the pin."

He shook his head. "Damn, I've read about all this cheating nonsense. Why bother getting married if you can't keep your legs closed or your dick in your pants?"

"Ever heard of cuckolding?" The disgusted look on his face suggested he knew exactly what it was. "Yeah. I'm not sure that's what Kylie intended, but it's one of these new bullshit things going on. Same with all these poly people and wanting open relationships so they can cheat while keeping their conscience clear. Frankly, my wife asked any of that of me, well, I'd end up in jail afterwards. The amount of disrespect even asking that of someone."

"Jenni's ex-husband was both cheating and abusing here."

"What?"

He rested a hand on my shoulder. "She barely knew about the cheating because it was the abuse she needed to escape from. But he was fucking anything with tits and a cunt. She just doesn't bother mentioning it because the abuse was what she was dealing with daily." He squeezed my shoulder. "She loves you, Mark. Just don't break her heart. Please, I'm not sure I can handle another call like that from my little girl." He sipped at his bottle, looking away as he added quietly, "I nearly killed him, Mark. He hurt my little girl. The only person who stopped me killing him was her. She didn't want to see her father behind bars."

"I love her more than anything, Dad." He grinned as he already called me 'son'. "I've been hurt badly myself so we're both carrying wounds on our hearts and souls. We're helping mend each other."

We stayed until it was rather late, my daughter driving us home as I'd had too much to drink. Arriving back at my apartment, my kids headed off to bed as Jennifer dragged me to our bedroom. Pushing me back onto the bed, she pulled down my shorts and underwear, dropped her panties, then climbed on to ride my cock.

"Best way to finish Christmas," she moaned, "Cumming on your cock while you fill me with another load of your cum!"

If that was good, she enjoyed New Year's Eve even more. I told my kids to amuse themselves as I escorted her to a city centre hotel. After dinner and drinks, I escorted her back to our room, where a bottle of champagne was chilling, along with some snacks. But she knew what we were there for, helping her out of her dress, enjoying the lingerie she was wearing.

We made love all night, timing our mutual climaxes almost to the moment the clocks struck midnight. It was a couple of hours later that we finally stopped, Jennifer cuddling into me as always. "Any wishes for the new year?" I wondered.

"More than one. Want to hear them?"

"Of course."

"I want you to live here with me."

"Done."

"I want you to propose to me once your divorce is granted."

"I'm already looking at rings."

She cuddled me tighter. "I want a baby," she whispered.

"Stop taking your pills as soon as we're ready." She looked at me in surprise. I couldn't resist smiling. "Jennifer, we're going to get married and we're going to have a family together."

"I'll throw them out the morning we agree to start trying, though I'll need to speak to my doctor about it. I'll let you know when I'm fertile."

My children departed a couple of days later. I hated to see them go, but once I explained that I would likely remain in Adelaide if they were to join me, they promised to start looking at their options. I called my father and told him the same thing. He told me to make the best choice for myself, but he was happy where he was with Naomi, but he'd certainly come and visit me when he could.

The next few months were blissful. I eventually handed in my notice for my apartment and moved in with Jennifer. I won't say it was one of those fairy tale romance, it was real life, after all, but I couldn't remember being happier. We were a real team in regards to anything in our lives. She knew the spectre of my divorce loomed on the horizon, and was still on my mind at times. We still both had trust issues, but we agreed to always talk about any problems we had, not that either of us gave the other a reason to think we were doing anything untoward.

Our sex life was wonderful and we never stopped dating. We did nearly everything together and I simply couldn't get enough of her. Just basking in her presence made me feel better. She made me want to be a better man, the perfect man in her eyes. As for Jennifer, she showed me so much love, I'd already bought an engagement ring by the time I was ready to return to Sydney

She was more nervous than I was during the flight because she knew there were still potential banana skins. My father greeted us at the airport with my siblings and my kids. We would be staying with my father while the divorce was sorted out. I'd already filed the paperwork but I had already been told by my lawyer that Kylie was trying to contest the divorce. Sitting in his office with Jennifer, I was flabbergasted that she'd even try and stop it.

"I haven't seen her in twelve months," I stated, "I've followed it to the letter of the law. I can even prove I've lived in Adelaide for the past year and she hasn't lived with me in that time. In fact, we've had no communication at all."

"While that is true, she's still allowed to contest it," he replied, "No judge will actually listen to her reasons, and no counselling will be forced. I'm assuming Jennifer is your partner?"

"Kylie cheating on me is the original reason. I now have a better reason to divorce her. As soon as we're divorced, I'll be proposing to Jenni and we'll be getting married as quickly as possible."

"We're trying for children once the divorce is granted," Jennifer added, "I threw out my pills a few weeks ago. I'm hoping the celebration sex we have when he gets his divorce will lead to my pregnancy."

"Okay, I'll speak to her lawyer and see what she wants. I mean, there's not actually a lot she can do but a smart lawyer could fight this."

Staying with our father didn't curtail our sexual relationship. In fact, my father was a randy old bugger. He might have been nearing seventy, Naomi five years younger than he was, but I'm fairly sure I heard the pair making love at least one evening. Jennifer simply stated it was rather sweet that they were still so attracted to each other. I cuddled her and agreed... Then we made love too.

Three days later, I heard from my lawyer. Kylie would sign her name to the divorce agreement so it was a joint application, and therefore would proceed without delay, if I agreed to just speak to her a final time. I discussed it with Jennifer, who supported me no matter what I chose. My lawyer suggested I just speak to her so everything was sorted out. My father actually agreed.