The Art of Reconstruction

Story Info
Misogynistic Jerk gets taught a lesson that changes his life.
24.2k words
4.67
10.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,329 Followers

A quick warning for those of you who follow me. This story is a little different. Sure, it has all my standard caveats, over 18, happy ending, etc., but the story is not like anything I've written before. I see so many stories about forced feminization, BDSM, forced sex and humiliation, the whole sissy, daddy mistress thing. They're not usually my cup of tea, but they appear to be popular. I thought, 'What the hell? Let me see what I can do.'

This is my attempt at venturing into that world. I hope you enjoy. A love story is still a love story, no matter how twisted it gets, right?

As always, please leave me a comment when you're done.

***

The contract had been a bitch. Update the entire application from the bottom up and do it in only nine months. Three months in, half my team quit. It was my fault, and, honestly, they should have fired me for what I did, and it cost them a nice chunk to avoid the lawsuit that the girls I harassed threatened. But they needed the project finished on time or the entire company was at risk.

I was as close to a god as there was for the type of development they needed. I knew it, and they knew it. Ah, the joys of being a misogynistic jerk and working for startups...

Without me, their chances were slim to none, so they overlooked my indiscretions until I was done. The chances they would ever ask me back were probably less than zero, and that was if they felt generous, which I doubted they would.

No worries though, there were lots of other small companies I could sell my skills to. I wasn't worried. Besides, most startups fail in the first five years, so any chance of their HR records following me around, weren't worth worrying about.

I started putting in sixty to eighty-hour weeks, which was fine because I got paid serious overtime.

Two weeks ago, we had published the alpha release to QA and just yesterday; I had checked in the last code change for the last bug. We finished a week early. The bonus was huge. I had the money I needed for the six-month sabbatical I had promised myself when I took the project and a lot more. Europe, Asia, Australia, here I come.

"David, where have you been?" My favorite waitress, Jenn, gave me an enormous hug. She was the only one at my favorite sports bar that was still waiting for me. I had a reputation for being crude and overly free with where I put my hands, even fucking a few of the girls, and openly sharing how good or bad I thought they were.

"Working on that contract I told you about. We finished it today. I am so glad to be done with that beast."

"So, does that mean what I think it means?"

"It does. I'll leave the day after tomorrow. Six months of new and exciting adventures. I can't wait."

"I can't believe you're going by yourself. Won't you get lonely?"

"Jenn, you know me. I make friends everywhere I go." I gave her the dirtiest leer I could muster.

It was kind of sad. Well, more pathetic, really. My mom died when I was little, and I grew up watching my dad jump from one piece of ass to another. My older brother was a major dick, too, so why wouldn't I be? It was no big deal to see my dad's or my brother's latest conquest running around the house naked or to walk in on them fucking their brains out. My dad even joked once when his 'date' protested about me seeing them; "Damn bitch, he might learn something. Now get back to it, that dick ain't gonna suck itself."

Acorns never fall far from the tree, as the saying goes.

"Well, let me get you a celebratory drink on me." Jenn bounced off to the bar half her ass hanging out of the shorts she wore. It never quite made sense why she was so nice to me. I tipped well, and did my best to get into her pants, but she shot me down and laughed it off with snide comments, things like, "Be careful what you wish for, stud."

Far from the quintessential computer nerd, sure I was short, skinny, with no muscle to speak of, and hadn't bothered to cut my hair since I started the contract I had just finished, wearing it in a loose ponytail that I could just tease my shoulders with. But I was smart and glib and had money to burn. Panties I couldn't talk my way into; I could usually buy my way into for the right price.

Jenn was different, always saying no but almost doted on me, asking all kinds of personal questions, and treating me like someone special. It was like she was looking for something better, deeper, in me, something besides the shallow skirt chaser I showed everybody else.

She handed me the tequila shot. The salt was on her left breast and the lime wedged in her cleavage. I licked the salt, slammed the shot, and buried my face between her tits, sucking the lime. Best tequila shot ever.

"You want your usual or something special?" she smiled at me as she took the shot glass from my hand.

"Something special sounds fun." the room started spinning. "Jenn..." I remember her catching me.

She whispered, "something special coming up," in my ear. "The funny thing is, I actually like you, Dave. Enjoy your adventure." Then nothing.

"Jenn!" I screamed when I woke up. The room was completely dark. As my head cleared, I found I couldn't move. Someone had tied my hands behind my back. I was in a harness that fit around my chest with straps at my waist, hips, around my ankles, and just above my knees. Suspended in the air, I could feel something constraining my cock and, fuck; someone had shoved something in my ass.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I screamed. "Let me out of this thing now!"

No one answered.

I tried to work myself free, but the more I struggled, the tighter the ropes and straps seemed to get. Finally, almost exhausted, I closed my eyes and cried.

Dim accent lights came on around the room and I heard the distinctive sound of heels on a tile floor. I was so disoriented I couldn't place where they were.

"Let me out of here, please." I almost started crying again.

Something delicate slid up my leg, over my crotch, and across my chest. It sent a shiver up my spine.

"Nylons. They feel divine, don't they?" A strange woman's voice came out of the darkness. "We got rid of all that nasty hair for you. You are going to be so much happier without it." She chuckled.

"Please? Why am I here? Just let me go. I promise I won't say anything to anyone."

"Why are you here? Why are you here?" she repeated my question in a pensive tone. "Let's just say I'm going to help you with your reputation. From what I understand, you need all the help you can get." She chuckled and drew the stocking across my body again.

"So, tell me something about the project you just finished, David. Why did you have your team rewrite it? Why not just fix the issues in the existing code?"

"What? You want to know about my work? Is this corporate espionage or something? And what does that have to do with my reputation?"

"No. I couldn't care less about your work. I want you to tell me why you made that one specific decision. Why not just fix the old code?"

"It was easier to just start over. It would have taken forever to find and fix all the problems with the old code. That's it. It was just faster to tear it apart and start over from nothing."

"See. You already know why you're here, David." This time, she laughed. "And as for your reputation, come on. You are an unmitigated asshole. The way you treat people like toys to play with, especially women. You are a misogynistic jerk of the highest order. I doubt you could get a reference from a prior employer if your life depended on it and you don't even care."

"Easier to start over, what?" I was muttering to myself. It didn't matter because the woman in the room with me had turned away as if thinking about her next step.

As for the way I treated people, I knew what she said was true, but that was what I knew. It was all I knew. My dad and older brother had been excellent teachers.

Humming to herself, I heard her heels click across the floor. When they stopped, something pulled my knees up toward my chest. The surrounding lights got brighter, and I could see a complex set of ropes and pulleys suspending me from the ceiling, holding me about three feet off the floor.

The voice belonged to a tall, voluptuous woman with raven black hair dressed in what I could only describe as a dominatrix costume, like the ones I had seen in the porn videos I watched.

"Just relax and this will all go so much easier for you." She smiled at me as she clipped a strap from my knee to a d ring at my chest, repeating the process on the other side before fastening my feet to my hips the same way.

With a smile, she tapped the thing in my ass a few times, eliciting an involuntary moan.

Running her fingers through my hair, she leaned down and kissed me on the lips, taking my breath away. Before I could recover, she placed a strap across my forehead and pulled it tight, forcing my head back to where it was uncomfortable for me to keep my mouth closed.

"What are you doing to me?"

"You will find out soon enough. Now try to relax. As you've already discovered, the more you fight, the more uncomfortable it gets." Whatever she forced into my mouth kept my jaw wide open.

She ran her hand down my chest to my crotch. "Such a cute little clitty." She smiled and patted whatever was constraining my cock.

The room went dim again. I listened as her heels clicked off into the darkness.

Trussed up like a holiday turkey, I hung there in the dark, trying to figure out what was going on and why they wanted me. I didn't really know anything and the job I had just completed; the company was niche, and I couldn't imagine anyone caring about their tech.

Sure, I was a jerk, but who did I know that could arrange all this? Jenn was involved somehow, but she was just a waitress, a smoking hot waitress. One that I would almost give my left nut to fuck, but still just a waitress.

My harness lit up like a Christmas tree and techno music started blaring through the room. I thought I heard voices in the dark fringes of the room.

The same lady that had been there before returned. "Remember to relax." she smiled at me and removed whatever had been in my ass, eliciting another moan. Her heels clicking away into the darkness once again.

The voices grew louder, and lights came on around the room. People in outfits like the one the lady in heels had been wearing milled around. Men, dozens of men. Naked girls wearing only collars, wandering among them with trays of drinks. Wait a minute, most of those 'girls' were boys, very feminine boys.

I suddenly understood what they were going to do to me, and I tried to scream, but someone shoved a cock in my mouth and started fucking my throat. He was quickly joined my someone taking my ass, and it had begun. I didn't even try to count; they came in my throat and in my ass. They spewed their seed on my face and on my body.

Before I knew it, I was so loose and so sore, I sometimes didn't even feel it when someone new fucked me. My stomach swollen with the amount of semen that they pumped into me; my mind raged at the thought of what was happening.

I wasn't gay. I didn't want to have sex with men. This whole thing was utterly disgusting. Again, sure, I was a bit of an ass, well, maybe a lot of an ass, but what had I done to deserve this? Why me? I was nobody.

My cock exploded in its little cage.

It hit me that Jenn, the one person I thought cared about me, had spiked my drink. She was the one that put me here. Again, why? What had I done to her to make her do this to me? I made it obvious I wanted her, but so did the other guys at the sports bar. Why me?

Another cock in my ass. Another load down my throat. I needed to pee. When I couldn't hold it anymore, I pissed all over myself.

They just kept fucking me.

Eventually it ended. The people filtered out, the music stopped, the lady in the heels returned, replacing the plug in my ass, removing whatever she had put in my mouth, slowly unhooking me from the harness, and laying me on the floor in the pool of cum and piss that had been beneath me.

"You've made quite the mess. I'm going to need you to clean that up." She smiled down at me as she put a collar around my neck, spun on her heel, and left me there.

I tried to get to my feet, but my legs failed me. Searching the room for something, anything I could use to clean up the mess, all I saw were tile floors and mirrored walls.

The more I moved, the more I spread the mess. I tried to get up again and made it to my feet, only to have an electric shock run from the collar on my neck through my body. When the tremors stopped, I was right back where I started.

I tried again. Once more, the collar brought me to my knees. A third time. The collar surged again, and I passed out.

Slowly regaining my consciousness and resigned to my fate, I lowered my face to the disgusting mess and licked the floor clean.

The heels clicked across the floor again as I finished my task. Sitting back on my haunches with a bizarre sense of pride at how clean the floor was, I looked up to see her smile.

"Very well done." She ran her hand through my cum-caked hair, scratching me behind the ear and patting me like you would a dog. Squatting down next to me, she fastened a leash to the collar I was now wearing and stood next to me, swatting her thigh gently.

"Come on now, Let's get you cleaned up and into bed."

"I don't think I can walk." I said meekly.

"Did I say you could stand?" she looked at me sternly.

"No."

"No, what?" She jerked the leash.

"No, ma'am."

"Mistress." Another jerk and a quick burst from the collar.

"Yes, I mean No, Mistress."

She smiled at me and gave the leash a gentle tug. I followed next to her on my hands and knees.

"After the events of the evening, you are obviously not a man any longer, so let's see if we can figure out what you are. Do you understand the game?" She asked as we entered the most lavish bathroom I had ever seen.

My mind reeled as I thought over what had happened to me, trying to understand the purpose of debasing me like this, trying to figure out what I had done to who to end up here. She was right. I wasn't a man any longer. Countless men had used me. They locked my cock in some type of cage, and I had a plug up my ass. I had experienced at least one orgasm, possibly more, but I was too delirious to remember, and all without ever touching myself. What real man would ever let that happen? Every ounce of masculinity I had was gone.

"Well?" She jerked the leash.

Any resistance I might have once had was gone.

"I think so Mistress." She was teaching me what it was like to be treated like a toy, a plaything. I had done nothing like this to the girls I fucked, not physically anyway. At least it was a game.

"Good. Then let's see what a good little bitch you are."

"Sit." She gently tugged the leash. I did as I was told and sat back on my heels while she undressed, stepping into a large walk-in shower.

"Come." She patted her thigh with her hand. Obediently, I crawled into the shower next to her and sat hack on my heels.

"Good girl." She patted the top of my head.

I sat and watched as she cleaned herself, my cock straining against the device, holding it captive.

"Down girl." She pointed to the floor. I laid down at her feet.

When she was done, she knelt next to me and started cleaning me, washing my hair, and scrubbing the cum from my body, guiding me into various positions so she could get to the spots she wanted to clean. She patted my hip, and I raised my ass in the air.

She toyed with the plug in my ass for a few moments, pulling on it and pushing it back in, moving it from side to side, noting my reactions. If she'd asked, I would have had to admit that it felt good, especially when it hit my prostate. I betrayed my secret when she eased it free, letting out a loud moan.

"Now sit."

"Good girl." She patted my head. "Can you feel all that delicious cum oozing from your ass?"

I nodded. It seemed to take forever for it all to drain, and I felt oddly empty, flexing my sphincter and rocking back and forth, trying to get that feeling back.

"You miss it already. Don't you?" I didn't respond, but I could feel my face flush and I knew she saw it. She rinsed my ass with warm water and motioned toward the door.

Drying me with a big fluffy towel, she disappeared into her closet, returning in a see-through black negligee holding what looked like a red fox tail in her hand.

"What do you think?" She showed me the tail. It had a large silver knob on the end. I felt my ass flex, and I licked my lips.

"I knew you'd like it. Now show your Mistress what you want her to do with it."

Mindlessly, I turned away from her and raised my ass in the air, pressing back against the pressure, moaning loudly as she pushed the silver knob into me.

"Ooh, I like it. It matches your hair." I wiggled my ass, not just to get the plug to settle, but because the tail tickled my legs and I liked that, too.

My bed was a small pallet at the foot of hers. I laid down and watched as she locked a short tether in place of my leash. I had about three feet of leeway in which to get comfortable. Curling up in a fetal ball, I fell asleep sucking my thumb like a three-year-old.

Morning came, and a gently tug on my leash awakened me. "Come on, girl." I opened my eyes and looked up at my Mistress, already dressed in a smart but very sexy pencil skirt business suit.

When she unhooked the tether, I stretched and got up, which got me a stern look and a lash across my ass with the free end of the leash. Pain coursed through me as she spanked me with the leash a second time. Realizing my error, I dropped to my hands and knees, suffering five more lashes with the leash before following as she led me outside to a small garden.

"Go potty." She released my leash and watched as I went out onto the grass and tried to figure out how to pee. Spreading my legs, I arched my back, reached back, and, pulling my tail out of the way, relaxed my bladder. It seemed to work and by the time I made it back to the porch, gravity took care of any drips.

I spent the morning curled up on a palette in her office, mostly thinking about what was happening and trying to figure out what the endgame was and working the plug in my ass to see if I could hit my prostate.

I could try to run, but I was naked with no clue where I was, and there was the shock collar and the threat of more lashes if I misbehaved. I had always talked a big game with the women I was with, but I was like all the other bullies. I was a scared little boy. I was a coward and the thought of Mistress punishing me with that lash again, or with the shock collar, scared the hell out of me.

There were two dishes set out for me, one with water and the other with actual kibble, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I wasn't in any position to be choosy. It was my only option, and I had eaten nothing except cum since breakfast yesterday. At least I think it was yesterday.

"Mistress, your lunch guest has arrived." A beautiful young girl in a traditional maid's outfit wearing a delicate purple collar stuck her head through the door.

"Thank you, April. Can you take her for a walk and then bring her to the dining room for me?" she motioned to me, offering April my leash as she left the room.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" She kneeled next to me and fastened my leash to my color.

I nodded and followed her out the French doors into the garden. We walked, well she walked, and I crawled, through the grass, which was much easier on my hands and knees than the hardwood inside the house. April urged me to go potty. I repeated the process from earlier this morning.

"You are a good girl." She ran her fingers through my hair and patted my head.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,329 Followers