The Art of War Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mumfff..." she managed to get out before he clapped a hand over her mouth and pulled her away from the door.

"You'd do it, you'd actually shop me to Mum?" he growled, and Izzy grinned triumphantly

"In a mouse's heartbeat, honey-bun! Never call my bluff, Ollie-baby. You know I have no morals and very little shame when it comes to getting what I want!"

Ollie glared at her, his face reddening, then ducked his head as he turned away.

"Okay, you win, you little...you win! Just siddown for a minute, I've got to think about this!"

Izzy smirked triumphantly.

"What's there to think about, Cutie-Pie? Mum's a cow, but she's a hot one; you know you want to peel those tight jeans down and go wubba-wubba-wubba between her tits and the cheeks of her arse, so all I'm saying is, I'm not going to freak if you do. No-one loses, you dope; you scratch my back, and I'll look the other way while you fuck her into a coma!"

Ollie had been listening with only half an ear, parallel-processing the way he always did when Izzy droned on about her latest fuckup boyfriend, nodding in all the right places without actually absorbing anything she said, and now a devious scheme all of his own began to unfold in his mind. He smiled at his sister, causing her to frown uncertainly; she'd seen that smile before, like the time he'd tossed Greggie down a flight of stairs before laminating him to the pavement...

"What, what are you plotting now?" she asked, a trifle nervously as that smile reached his eyes, making them gleam happily. Ollie leaned back comfortably, his eyes fixed on hers as he smiled even wider.

"And what do you think you should sacrifice for making me do this, little girl? After all, you want this to happen, and you really want me to put my back into it, so I think you should make it worth my while!" he murmured, watching the wheels spin in her head.

Izzy's eyes narrowed as she realised this time he was serious; if she wanted him to do this for her, it was going to cost her, never mind that she'd threatened to tell their mother about his grubby little fantasies.

The thought gave her a sharp, guilty little frisson, delicious and enticing, but she wasn't going to let him know that. Besides, the way things were right now, he'd probably just get that long-suffering look from their mother, and she'd be back in her mother's sights, only now with no Ollie as a backup plan.

Perhaps this was finally what it was going to take to get him naked and randy, maybe this was where she found out what he was really thinking about her. Perhaps it was time to finally grasp the nettle and play it by ear from there...

Izzy slid off the bed and sauntered across the room, hitching her short skirt even higher, watching his eyes as they zeroed-in on her crotch. 'Oh my God...' she told herself, 'will he...?' as she hitched her skirt even higher, the crease and folds of her labia now plainly visible through her wispy, somewhat damp panties. She decided to go for broke; if she wanted him to do this, to do what she really wanted him to, then maybe this was how she reeled him in...

"Is this what you want, Ollie-Baby?" she cooed, lifting her skirt all the way up so he could see her tiny, wispy panties straining against her smooth mons. Ollie smiled and licked his lips. Izzy trembled as a sudden wave of longing and lust swept through her when he did that.

'"Izzy Bartlett, you slut! You're tempting your brother, naughty, naughty!"' echoed through her mind as she edged closer to where her tall, well-built, gorgeous big brother sprawled in his computer chair, his eyes crawling all over her, but always returning to her panties, the rapidly swelling bulge in his jeans becoming more and more apparent.

Izzy stopped, unsure what to do next, only coming closer when Ollie crooked a finger at her, until she was standing between his spread-legs.

"There, is that what you wanted to see?" she tried to snap at him, but her voice lacked conviction, instead husking sexily, and Ollie grinned again.

"Not yet, Princess..." and with that, he hooked his fingers in the front of her panties and tugged them down past her crotch. Izzy could only stand still, locked motionless in something akin to shock, but in a good way, as her hot brother yanked her panties down, exposing her naked labia fully to his gaze.

"That's better!" he smiled, then leaned forward to sniff delicately.

"Something smells delicious, little sister, mmm!" he commented, smiling again, but this time it was a genuine smile, a real, 'Ollie' smile, not that cynical smirk he'd been wearing earlier.

Before she could reply, he spun her round, his hands holding and kneading her round, tight little bubble-butt, squeezing and pulling the cheeks apart while she gasped at the sensation of her labia and anus being stretched open to his gaze.

"Enough, Ollie, please...!" she moaned softly, while at the same time pushing back against him, against his squeezing, kneading hands and probing fingers and thumbs. A separate part of him entirely admired her adorably crinkled, pink little anus, and suddenly he wondered what it would be like to give her a bloody good butt-humping; he filed that away for future consideration...

"I accept your offer, Iz, I'll do what you ask," he whispered in her ear, "but first... a taste, I think, just a preview of things to come, something to seal the deal..."

With that, he slipped her panties all the way down, grinning to himself at the ready way she stepped out of them, and pushed her gently over to his bed, to bend her over so her hands were flat on the bed. Izzy's head was whirling as things she hadn't planned, and now couldn't stop, and wouldn't anyway, unfolded around her.

She bent forward willingly, gasping softly as she felt the touch of his lips on the small of her back, burning like hot ice against her suddenly overheated skin. His hands holding and caressing her buttocks suddenly grasped and pulled them apart, and she gasped yet again as he thrust his face between her spread legs and licked all the way along her labia.

Izzy nearly collapsed onto the bed, suddenly rubber-kneed with the sensations ripping through her as Ollie slid the flat of his tongue along her labia again and again, each time bringing another crescendo of pleasure.

Izzy was shaking and crying now, sobbing for breath, for release from the exquisite torture of his tongue as he wetted her entire crotch with his saliva, his tongue-tip dancing along her perineum to insinuate itself between her labia, forcing them open, until, just as she thought she'd explode from the pent-up need, he jammed his tongue deep into her tight anus, as his thumb rubbed gently but insistently against her still-swollen clitoris.

Izzy collapsed on the bed with a guttural, gurgling scream, fortunately muffled by the bedclothes, as her mind exploded with the intensity of her orgasm, wave upon wave of pleasure sweeping through her until she lay, limp as a dishrag, completely overwhelmed by the experience.

It took a while, but finally the ringing in her head subsided a little, and she became aware of her brother softly calling her name.

"Iz, Izzy, c'mon Popsy, wakey-wakey!" and with that he gave her a playful smack on her bare bottom. That woke her up, and she rolled muzzily onto her back to look up at him.

"First taste, Izzy. We have a deal, remember? Let's do this. I'll seduce Mum for you, you make sure you catch us at it, maybe even get some pictures, and then...then I'm going to fuck you bow-legged, got that? Quid pro quo, Izzy, that's the name of the game. We're going to play, and with what you get on her Mum will have to keep her mouth shut and back-off while we do the wild thing any time and any way I want. Is that clear enough for you?"

Izzy held out her hands for him to pull her upright, grinning minxily as her face came level with the really obvious bulge in the front of his jeans. Her grin grew even more lewd as she reached out and scratched at the large bulge pulsing under the thick denim, her eyes dancing when he jerked.

"Affirmative, Sir, yes Sir, big brother, Sir!" she teased, saluting him cheekily, her eyes not leaving his as she squeezed the by now very obvious bulge, while she bit and licked her bottom lip sexily.

Ollie nearly groaned at how incredibly appealing she looked when she did that, but his cock throbbed even more, making her eyes narrow as she redoubled her squeezing and stroking of him.

"Fair's fair, Ollie-pollie!" she grinned, squeezing harder now, feeling the thick outline of his cock throb against her fingers, and then he was sighing as she undid his belt and popped the button of his jeans, sliding down the zipper to his evident relief.

"No, not until..." he protested half-heartedly, so she didn't hear him, and reached into the gap in his shorts to take hold of the fat cock she could feel pulsing in there, feeling a slight sense of trepidation as she realised just how thick it was.

She pulled him free and gasped; she'd glimpsed him naked a few times, mostly stepping out of the shower, so she knew he had a sizeable cock, but now, in its fully erect state, she was both intimidated and aroused to almost fever pitch by the sight of that long, thick, stem of shiny flesh, warm and hard, overlaid with a deceptive velvety softness, and traced with bulging veins. She gazed at it in happy anticipation; the last time she saw something that long, it had a knee-joint in the middle...

Izzy smiled happily as she gazed in rapt delight at her brother's thick cock; that stupid bitch Shulagh Devlin didn't know just what the fuck she was missing!

"Wow, holy shit, wow!" she breathed, and then Ollie groaned softly again as she slid her plump lips over the shiny purple bell of his cock, barely fitting him in her mouth. Izzy had sucked cocks before, but this was a whole new experience for her. At least Ollie had enough regard for her to not try and ram that thing down her throat; instead, he stood stock-still, her hand on his solid buttock feeling the muscular trembling and rippling as he fought to control himself, to not face-fuck her, to hold himself back from just jamming that thick column of flesh down her throat and probably injuring her.

Izzy was in heaven; her brother tasted wonderful; clean and tangy, with a salty-sweet aftertaste, and he smelled nice too, a fresh, slightly salty, slightly metallic scent, and under that, the smell of his skin, clean and masculine, with just a hint of shower-soap and fresh water; obviously he'd freshened-up for Shulagh. Too bad she was never going to get her hands on this, thought Izzy, not now, not ever.

She sucked and squeezed him, fisting him as she sucked, losing all sense of the fact he was her brother; now he was just the man she wanted, the man whose cock she was sucking so avidly.

Ollie sensed her need. Now they'd come this far, there was only one thing he wanted to do. He stepped back, pulling his cock from her suctioning mouth with an audible 'pop!'

Izzy looked up at him in hurt surprise; surely this was what he wanted...?

She smiled when he suddenly leaned down and pulled her top up, revealing her pert, perfect little breasts, the pouting mounds topped with dark pink nipples like rose hips, hard little fruit ripe for the plucking. Ollie wasted no time in pushing her onto her back; his lips clamped around one nipple, his teeth and tongue gently scraping and lashing the hard little bud as he squeezed and rolled the other between thumb and forefinger.

Izzy was in a world of delight; her breasts were always the most sensitive part of her, and she loved the feeling of her tops and blouses rubbing against her nipples, teasing them, keeping them erect, and keeping her in a constant state of low-level arousal, and now her brother was squeezing, sucking and biting them gently, all the things she liked.

She almost cried out when he lifted his lips away from her breasts, her protests dying unsaid as his lips crushed against hers, while his hands squeezed and pulled her buttocks apart. Her eyes widened and she squealed into his mouth as he slowly, unstoppably, slid his length deep into her tight, juicy pussy.

Izzy had had sex many times before, but never with a man like Ollie, and certainly had never had a prick that big shoved into her before. All her switches blew wide-open as that thick flesh drove tirelessly into her, pounding her into the bed, building to an impossible crescendo inside her, until finally, when she thought she could take no more, her orgasm hit, slamming into her like a thunderclap, her scream of release only muffled by his lips sealed around hers.

As she came, her pussy tightened convulsively around him, a pressure Ollie had never felt before either, a sensation that instantly triggered his own climax. His cock pulsed, twitched and threshed, convulsing like a live creature as sperm gushed into her like a fire-hose, endlessly spurting, filling her with a heat like never before. The sensation of Ollie exploding inside her, the knowledge of just how forbidden and taboo this act really was, sent her off into another orgasmic spasm, and another; she could actually feel his cockhead swelling and throbbing with the force of his ejaculations, again and again, and again.

Ollie groaned as she squealed and panted into their tightly-sealed mouths, her hands holding his head rigidly as their kiss went on and on. Her supple thighs gripped him tightly, and her legs crossed behind him to hold him against her as their mutual orgasm burned and seared through them.

At last, her brother's rigid muscles relaxed as he finished, completely spent inside her. Izzy relaxed her thighs, releasing him as she slumped back on the bed, both of them with their lips still locked together in that spectacular kiss, tongues still intertwined as the afterglow took them.

Finally, Ollie raised himself up on his elbows and smiled down at her.

"Are you okay, Iz?" he whispered.

Izzy smiled languidly back up at him, careless of the fact she was naked from the waist down, that her top was pushed up to her shoulders, her nipples were huge and throbbing caps on her swollen, tender breasts, and her pussy was gaping, red, and swollen.

That had been the best sex she'd ever had; all her other boyfriends and lovers had been self-centred pricks who'd got on, got off, then rolled off, leaving her hanging. It had taken her brother to show her what shuddering, shattering, window-rattling sex was like. She nodded somewhat blearily and gave him two shaky thumbs-up as she grinned, biting her bottom lip and looking hot and desirable in her 'just fucked' state.

Ollie grinned and pulled her upright. Izzy was like a rag doll in his powerful grip, suddenly appreciating for the first time just how much poise and power her brother had, both physically and in the way his personality had overwhelmed hers.

He held her against him, his big hands clamped tightly around her bottom, keeping her crotch tightly pressed to his, and they gazed at each other, their lips lightly grazing and breaking away, to graze again, and again, acknowledging this new phase in their relationship, and recognising the way they now felt about each other.

"Hi, Bonehead..." she breathed, kissing him tenderly, darting her tongue out to lick his lips as she kissed him. Ollie responded just as playfully, his hands still holding her deliciously firm bottom tightly.

"Hi Skanky..." he whispered back, before kissing her again, this time holding the kiss, showing her what she meant to him.

Lost in their rapt examination of each other as they kissed and licked each other's lips, neither of them noticed the faint creak of the floorboards outside Ollie's room, or that the previously closed door was now very slightly ajar.

Part 3: The plot unfolds, and gets hijacked:

Carol Bartlett tiptoed away down the corridor, shocked at what she'd seen and heard, but also, if truth be told, aroused as well. So Ollie thought she was hot, did he, and now he was plotting with his little sister to fuck her? The thought made her tingle inside, and Carol couldn't decide if she was amused and aroused, annoyed and aroused, or just plain aroused, but she was honest enough with herself to at least admit the arousal.

Izzy was right about one thing; five years WAS too long to do without. It was just that no-one had yet managed to interest her in the way James, her husband, had, and still did, even though he'd broken her heart when he took-off with that blowsy, bleached harlot.

More and more these days, Carol had been daydreaming about Ollie and what he got up to with his girlfriends; she'd been surprised to hear that Shulagh wasn't letting him get a sniff, considering what a slut Shulagh's big sister was, and how legendarily easy her mother had been. Carol remembered how, when she was young, the word was that all you had to do was tip your hat at her and Marla Devlin would be flat on her back with her panties around one ankle and the Vaseline on standby; she was notorious for being able to trip a guy up and be under him before he hit the floor. Carol had just assumed that Shulagh, like her sister, was a chip off the old block, and that Ollie had been reaming-out that gorgeous, flame-haired little cock-tease on a regular basis; now, to find out he was on the boil and had no-one to take it out on, well, that just opened up a whole range of possibilities...

The fact he'd just shagged his sister meant surprisingly little to her; they were both almost ridiculously good looking, young, and fizzing with pent-up sexual tension. It had been only a matter of time, and it didn't really bother her, for some very good reasons that concerned all three of them.

Rather, it made her envious (and horny) and so Carol came to the decision that what was good for Izzy was equally good for her; the time was approaching for her to let Ollie have his way with her; he'd had his fun with Izzy, they'd started plotting to get her, so they were both old enough now to find out the truth about this family; now, all she had to do was let him set her up for the great seduction; this should be fun...

*

The following morning, Carol puttered around the breakfast kitchen, making breakfast early; both Ollie and Izzy had classes all day, so she was making them a proper hot breakfast. Ollie studied her thoughtfully. Instead of her usual frumpy housecoat, she was wearing a cut-off, baggy T-shirt and skin-tight grey yoga pants. Ollie was lost in contemplation of her really quite spectacular booty, and the sleek lines and alluring curve of her long, slender thighs and neatly turned calves, when Izzy nudged him, slopping his tea over the table as he snapped out of his trance-like state.

Carol saw the whole thing out of the corner of her eye, and smiled to herself; so, the little plotters were getting ready to make their move, were they? Time to up the stakes...

"Ollie, eat something!" she reminded him, and bent down to open the oven door, her stretchy yoga-pants pulled tight against her delicious bottom and up between her thighs, the clingy material outlining a slight, but unmistakeable, camel-toe. Her loose tee also hung down, and she subtly manoeuvred herself so he was looking straight up at the undersides of her bra-less breasts as they swung unfettered inside her top. Carol heard the softly indrawn breath, and knew he was openly ogling the double-curve of her bum and the crack of her backside, clearly outlined in the tight, stretchy leggings. She could hear him shifting uncomfortably as he tried to see even further up her shirt.

That being so, she made sure she wriggled just enough to make her cheeks quiver and her boobs swing and swoop around inside her t-shirt, drawing another soft hiss of indrawn breath from him. When she was sure she'd given him enough to have a very uncomfortable, distracted day, she straightened-up, pretending not to notice the strained look on Ollie's face, and the puzzled, wary look on Izzy's as she went about her breakfast tasks, all the while making sure her splendid backside displayed the maximum amount of wriggle and jiggle inside those sleek, skin-tight pants.