The Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They couldn't work on the painting every day, of course. Sometimes Ken had to wait for the previous oils to dry before proceeding. Other days, their work schedules precluded a painting session. More and more, Mandy felt a longing to strip and hold her wrists out to Ken, silently begging him to bind them with rope. Sometimes she woke up from vivid dreams about this.

When he got to doing details of her facial expression, he asked, "Can you possibly look terrified at being caught like this? You only have to hold the expression long enough for me to capture its essence." Mandy tried, but she was a terrible actress. Since she couldn't 'feel the part' her facial expression was only comical. Ken said, "Wait a moment. I was wrong to force a fake emotion on you, Mandy. Tell you what. Just think about being tied up, naked, vulnerable, and helpless... and let whatever emotion you feel surface."

"OK," she replied. She imagined Ken grabbing her, stripping her and tying her up like this. She was his captive, and he could do anything to her that he wanted, and she was powerless to stop him. Again, this caused something primal to grow inside her, and she looked at him. He might've expected anger, or defiance... he was so wrong... he almost gasped. Her expression was one of total submission to him! Her eyes were saying, "I'm yours... take me!" He tried to ignore his stiffening cock as he painted rapidly, wanting to capture that expression forever!

The painting was now almost finished. He only had to add some highlights, but when he was up in his position, he frowned. "Mandy, you know how I have to adjust the body position of the models to make the pose exactly as it was when we started, right? You saw me doing it in the art classes."

"Yes... do I need to make an adjustment?" she asked.

"You can't... it has to do with the... errr... ummm... placement of your labia," he blushed furiously, hearing the words that had emerged from his mouth. But he pressed on, gamely, "They were more open before. Ahhh... err... May I adjust them?" His cock, still stiff and throbbing from his reaction to her facial expression might've had a role in demanding that he needed to make this minuscule adjustment. He almost forgot to breathe, awaiting her answer.

Mandy was thinking, "Oh my god... yes! Ken wants to touch me down there! To feel his fingers, playing with my pussy -- it's like a dream come true." And this was reality, since being bound like this strangely empowered her to realize that she wanted to be touched by him, and more! This might just be an excuse he was making up, or it might truly be important for the project, but in either case, her heart beat faster, anticipating his touch. Aloud, she said, "Yes, Ken... go ahead. I certainly cannot rearrange them, being tied up like this." She added an encouraging smile, signaling that it was truly, absolutely OK with her.

His touch was everything she'd hoped for: magical, manly, electrical, sensuous... she was running out of comparisons because her body was shrieking, "More! More! Touch me more! Deeper!" But all too soon, he'd 'adjusted the pose' to his satisfaction, and commenced painting again. Well, it might've been to his satisfaction, but it wasn't to hers. And she was determined to do something about it this time. But like a good, obedient model, she held her pose, waiting until he was done.

"That's it, Mandy. I think it's finished, and it's one of the best things I've ever painted. I can't wait for you to see it under proper lighting. I'll have to untie you."

"Just a moment, Ken. I think there's one thing you may be overlooking."

"What's that?" he asked curiously.

"In this scene, the bound helpless maiden is a captive of a bad guy or a gang, right?" she explained.

"Yes. That's the concept here," he agreed.

Praying she'd say this correctly, she stated, "Then they would probably use her sexually. You should see what it looks like to have a glob or stream of semen oozing out of her pussy, right?"

Ken's heart did a flip-flop inside his chest. He couldn't have heard her correctly. "You mean you want... you're telling me to... just what are you saying, Mandy?"

"I'm saying having you staring at my naked body day after day, especially my pussy, is driving me crazy, Ken! I want you... no, I need you to fuck me!"

"Like this? While you're tied up?" he asked, his cock threatening to tear its way free from his pants.

"YES! PLEASE! Now. I need you now," she moaned and squirmed.

Her needy tone convinced him. He stripped, and with pleading eyes and soft moans she watched him strip. "His body is wonderful," she was thinking as he took off his shirt. "Great smooth chest... sinewy arms from all that painting... flat abdomen." Her analysis never made it to his legs. It came to a screeching halt when his fully erect cock sprang free from the confines of his clothing. Her eyes locked onto his magnificent erection, and goosebumps of desire sprang up along her arms and legs.

Now naked, he got on the bed and positioned himself between her spread thighs. Her pussy lips were still parted from his earlier handling, and her vaginal opening was gently dilating and constricting as her breasts heaved up and down. It was such an erotic sight that his cock twitched, and a drop of his precum landed on her inner thigh. He placed the bulbous head of his cock at her entrance, pausing to savor this moment and fix the image firmly in his mind.

Mandy felt that touch and wanted to arch her pelvis upward and capture more of his manhood, but the way she was tied prevented that movement. She was forced to wait, submissively, until he decided to take her. Her arousal rose to feverish heights, with her heart racing in her chest, and her breathing practically hyperventilating to keep up with it.

He moved forward.

She was so lubed from her excitement that his lovely cock slid right into her tight sheath. Now it was Ken's turn to groan as he felt those hot, silky walls embrace his turgid member. He pressed forward with a slow stroke that only stopped when his pubic hair touched her mound and his ball sack kissed her pussy lips. After all that anticipation, Mandy came the moment his cock filled her whole length! She uttered a strange sound, unable to say the words 'I'm cumming' but it was obvious it was happening, because Ken felt her inner walls rippling and sucking at him. He held still, enjoying that sensation, and instinctively hoped it'd be one that he'd feel hundreds... thousands of times in the years to come.

As Mandy came spiraling back down from her first orgasm with Ken, she smiled at him, and once again her expression transformed into one of complete submission along with pleasure. Overcome by that facial signal, he started fucking her, bracing his hands on either side of her torso. She gasped and tugged at the ropes, as she felt each of his thrusts. She wasn't trying to escape from the ropes. She was learning that contracting those arm and leg muscles was heightening her pleasure in some strange manner. Strange, but delightful. Her arousal was building again, fast.

Ken himself was awash in pleasure, joined with this woman he'd shared so many intimate but nonsexual moments with since he'd first met her. He'd come to admire so many things about her -- her honesty, her sense of humor, of fairness, and of caring. Their coupling now for him brought their relationship to near perfection. His cock was reporting blissful sensations as it plowed back and forth within her. He was so keyed up by this unexpected gift that he feared he'd not last long, and he wanted her to come at least once more before he did. Fortunately, this unusual angle caused the bulbous head of his cock to rub more firmly against the super sensitive front wall of her tunnel, and at the same time her clit received stimulation each time his pelvis met hers.

He was looking deeply into her eyes, sharing another level of intimacy when he saw her gaze flick to her breasts, before looking back into his eyes, her eyes conveying a sense of pleading. Still maintaining his rhythm, he leaned over more and started kissing her breasts. Before long his mouth encountered one of those nipples whose erection had intrigued him as he painted them. His lips closed on it and he sucked as sensuously as he could.

"Yes!" Mandy cried out, and her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she climaxed, triggered by the mixed sensations from her pussy, clit and nipple. Ken felt her body first stiffen and then start vibrating beneath him. He managed to switch his mouth to her other nipple, and her prolonged cry of ecstasy tumbled him over his own edge. His cock seemed to swell, jerk, and spew in a repeating cycle as his balls drew tight against his body, aiding the force of his ejaculation. Both he and Mandy ceased breathing for a moment, as his body spurted his seed, and her body accepted his hot, sticky load in her intimate depths.

He'd stopped thrusting during this, and when he'd finished, he was lightly resting atop her, his cheek nestled against the center of her chest. He heard and felt her rapid, powerful heartbeats. Recovering, she wanted to wrap her arms around him, cradling him against her, but the ropes prevented that, and once again she experienced that strange, wonderful sensation of submission. She almost blushed as he stirred, smiled at her, kissed her lips, and knelt back up, withdrawing his cock from her and then staring at the opening he'd just vacated.

Within perhaps 10 seconds, a glob of his white semen appeared at that opening, and started oozing down toward her ass crack. She felt the warm trickle as she saw his eyes light up and heard him exclaim, "Oh wow! You're so right, Mandy! Seeing that stream of semen emerging from you makes the whole image so much more erotic! Wonderful!" His words pleased her, but her cheeks still reddened in embarrassment. No lover had ever before stared at her pussy doing this.

"Are you going to add it to your painting?" she managed to choke out.

"Uh uh..." he said, shaking his head a little but keeping his eyes locked on that salacious sight. "I wouldn't want tons of guys seeing this and jacking off to it. The painting stays finished as it is." He untied her ankles, and sat on the edge of the bed next to her hip as he reached up and undid the knot that held her arms above her head. With her wrists still bound, Mandy suddenly sat up and slipped them over his head and down to the level of his back, pinning his arms to his side. She held him in that embrace, warm skin against warm skin. He chuckled at being her 'captive' now.

She grinned at him joyfully and said, "You can't get free until you give me another kiss -- a good, long one, please."

Happily, he complied, and it was indeed a good, long one.

By the time she released him, and he completely untied her, their intimate closeness had worked some magic on his cock. It stood tall and firm again. Mandy saw that and said, "I was going to ask if you were 'up' for another round of fucking, but I see you already are!" She pressed on his chest, murmuring, "How about if this time you're on your back, and let me get on top?"

"Fair's fair," he laughed, and got on his back. Mandy straddled him, parting her labia with one hand while grasping his erection with the other. Looking down between her thighs, she maneuvered the head of his cock to her entrance. Pausing, she looked into his eyes and then began lowering her hips, slowly impaling herself on his manhood as she watched his expression. The feeling was exquisite for them both, as was obvious from the messages being conveyed by their eyes. Mandy sank down until he was fully enclosed in the moist, velvety folds of her pussy.

Placing her hands splayed upon his chest, she levered her pelvis up and down, choosing the rhythm and the speed of the fucking this time. It was slow, rhythmic, and sensuous... the squishy sounds matching their breathing. It was delightful, and Ken found that he was not being rushed to ejaculate, so he felt he could last for an hour or two like this. When Mandy tired, she raised her pelvis up and stayed stationary. Ken took the hint and bucked his hips up and down, a lot faster than Mandy had been moving. Their arousal began blooming into lust, given their sounds and breathing rates.

"Ken, please don't cum yet!" Mandy pleaded. "I want you to take me from behind. And I want you to fuck me roughly like that until you spew another hot load into me... please?" She lifted free from his cock and got onto her hands and knees alongside him.

"How could I refuse such a request?" he asked rhetorically. He got to his feet alongside the bed. Mandy was facing sideways to him now, so he grabbed her hips and turned her to face away from him as he dragged her pelvis until it stuck out a little over the edge of the bed. During this, Mandy uttered a delighted 'eeek' sound at being 'manhandled' and instinctively moved her knees apart to give him room between her feet. Keeping his left hand on the small of her back to steady her, Ken rubbed his cock up and down the full length of her labial furrow, from her clit to the other end, over and over. The head of his cock parted the furrow as it moved, gliding along the sensitive skin and openings it was protecting. Mandy, began shivering with anticipation, waiting for that manly rod of his to once again claim her carnal tunnel.

She was whimpering as her frustration built, but once again that delicious feeling of submission grew and grew. She wanted him to use her roughly -- she'd even said so explicitly -- so now he was in charge, and he'd fuck her when he was good and ready. She just hoped she wouldn't faint from hyperventilation before he started.

She didn't faint. She shrieked with fulfillment as he plunged his cock into her with a fast, hard stroke. Both his hands seized her hips, his grip sinking into her flesh. She was his now! He was holding her ass up high as he began fucking her with frenzied movements. For what she needed at this moment, his actions were perfect! His pelvis smacked her ass cheeks and his balls slapped her upper labia and clit each time he plunged inside her. The impacts were jostling her, so she lowered her head and shoulders to the surface of the bed, stretching her arms along its surface toward its far side. She turned her head sideways, gasping and moaning from the building sensations. His thrusts also made her tits rub on the bed covers, bending her nipples this way and that.

Fucking her like this, Ken knew once again that he couldn't last long, but her earlier statement, plus this enticing pose of submission indicated he didn't have to do so. Mandy obviously wanted for him to fuck her without mercy, and then unload his seed in her again. So he did just that. After only about 5 minutes of intense fucking, he felt the tightening in his ball sack that signaled he was about to cum. He didn't slow down... if anything he fucked faster, crying out, "I'm cumming! Yes! There! Take it! Damn! Take it all!"

Mandy felt his cock spring to life inside her as she heard his words. It might've been her imagination, but with each twitch of his cock, she thought she felt the fluid heat of his semen jetting inside her. It was as if some jolt of electricity ran through her core, flipping all her internal switches to complete and utter orgasm. She came. Her orgasm rolled through her like a tidal wave, and she made sounds, but they made no sense. Still, Ken got the message that this marvelous woman was cumming on his dick!

When their mutual orgasms ebbed, Ken pulled her hips as he scooted up onto the bed on his knees, and then pulled until they were both on their sides, spooning with his cock still inside her. They stayed like that until his softening dick slipped out of her, at which point she turned toward him, pressing him onto his back so she could pillow her head between his shoulder and chest. Gradually their breathing returned to normal, as they murmured the loving things that people do after sharing great sex.

Mandy could feel Ken's semen leaking from her as they snuggled. A thought occurred to her. "Ken? Do you think that guys will really be jacking off, staring at your painting of me in the BDSM publication, even without semen drooling out of my pussy?"

He chuckled sleepily. "Knowing guys in general as I do, I'd say its a certainty, honey."

"Good," she murmured, surprisingly contented at that thought, and they drifted off together.