The Asari Matriarch

Story Info
Can an Asari matriarch and a human man find love?
5.3k words
4.71
3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FGSmith
FGSmith
7 Followers

Hudson brushed past the Turian bouncer, following his work colleagues Lane and Brayden into the club. Lane had been talking about how he received VIP access all week, and after one of their other colleagues got sick he offered the extra ticket to Hudson. Normally, clubs weren't really his scene - he loved the music, but hated the crowd. After a full day of coaxing though, they managed to convince him to come out for 'just one drink'.

As they entered, the oppressive bass of the music of the most popular bar on the Citadel enveloped them. They slowly moved through the crowded lower level, walking up a set of stairs before turning and making their way towards the bar. Writhing bodies were pressed against them, the stimulation causing Hudson to get hard. Not wanting to be seen as a pervert, he willed it down by trying to think un-sexy thoughts.

Thankfully for him, nobody noticed his hardness. He was silently grateful for the dim atmosphere and the fact that he was wearing a dark pair of dress pants - both of which served to make his excitement less obvious.

If this is what a little grinding does to me, I definitely need to get laid. He thought to himself. It's been far too long since Kate.

As if to clear his head from the thoughts of his ex-girlfriend, Hudson physically shook his head and pushed through the last of the crowd. Lane had already ordered drinks for the 3 of them, and as he leaned against the railing a Salarian deposited a tray with several glasses in front of them.

"Really Lane? Shots?" Hudson shouted over the blare of the music.

"Yeah man! It's been a good week at work. We should celebrate!" His coworker replied.

Hudson scratched the back of his head as he thought for a moment - his buzzed blonde hair soft against his fingers. It had been a good week. He thought to himself. Maybe I should cut loose a little.

He reached out and took the shot glass that was offered to him by Brayden, clicking it with theirs in a 3-way cheers before downing it. It burned the whole way down, and he had to resist the urge to retch afterwards.

"What the hell was that?" He shouted.

"Tequila man! It used to be popular on Earth in the 21st century." Lane replied.

"Yeah, well as far as I'm concerned it can stay in the 21st century!" He yelled indignantly.

Lane shrugged and grinned, handing Hudson a beer to wash the taste down. He took a long swig, then leaned against the bar as he surveyed the crowd, appreciating the view.

All around them were the various races of the galaxy, bumping and grinding against each other to the beat of the music. In front of him a group of human men and women were already paired off into couples, kissing and rubbing against each other. To their left was a group of serious-looking Turians, deep in conversation as they sat on comfortable-looking couches. Their features were a mix of avian and reptilian, and each of them kept their backs ramrod straight - Hudson guessed they were off-duty military. Further past them was a set of stairs leading to the third floor of the bar where he could see glimpses of yet another dance floor.

"Anyone catching your eye?" Lane said, leaning in close so Hudson could hear him over the music.

"Nah, not really." Hudson replied, shaking his head.

It wasn't that there weren't at least a few attractive female strangers here - quite the contrary. It was that Hudson had been in a long-term relationship until recently, and didn't have the first clue about how to approach a woman at a bar.

Dating in 2184 is weird. He thought to himself. Am I supposed to just find someone I think is attractive and ask them to dance? Do I buy them a drink first? What if we have nothing in common?

"Come on man." Lane pressed him, breaking him out of his internal thoughts. "You've been moping around the office since your breakup. It's time to move on."

"You know about that?"

"Everyone knows about it dude. It was pretty obvious when you took down the picture of her at your desk." He countered.

Brayden chimed into the conversation. "For what it's worth dude, the way you described her... it seemed really toxic."

Hudson bit back a retort. Brayden was right of course - his relationship with Kate was toxic. That was a big part of why they broke up.

That, and the fact that she was immature, emotionally unavailable, manipulative-

"You know what they say, the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else!" Lane said, grinning and wiggling his eyebrows.

Hudson grimaced. "Yeah, I've heard that advice before."

"So why don't you act on it?"

"I'm not really into one-night stands. I like to have more of a connection with someone." Hudson responded.

"So why not try to form a connection with someone here?" Brayden asked insistently. "Come on, there's gotta be someone here who's your type."

Hudson cast a glance around the crowd furtively. This is stupid. How am I supposed to form a connection with anyone here? I can barely hear myself think, let alone have a conversation.

"Thanks guys." He shouted. "I appreciate what you're trying to do here, I really do."

He pushed back into the crowd, starting to walk away. "Where are you going?" Lane cried.

"Nature calls! I gotta hit the head." He responded, walking vaguely in the direction where he'd spied the washrooms.

Getting there and back proved to be more of an ordeal than Hudson had anticipated. Between the crowd he had to push through to get there, the line he had to stand in for the washroom, then the somehow denser crowd he had to push through to get back, it was almost 30 minutes before he was back at the bar. Unfortunately for him his friends had disappeared somewhere by the time he returned, leaving him to looking around like a lost puppy.

Guess it's time for me to go home then. He thought bitterly. I hope they end up having a good night.

"Looking for someone?" A distinctly feminine voice shouted from behind him.

He turned around to see a beautiful Asari woman behind him. Her skin was a striking shade of blue, as were her eyes. Her darker blue lips were upturned in a mischievous grin. The tentacles on her head which were typical to her species were a slightly lighter blue than her face, and were pulled back to resemble human hair. Hudson's eyes unconsciously trailed down her body - she was wearing a tight black dress which plunged around the neckline, showing off her dangerous curves. Her hips flared outwards to complete her hourglass figure, and the dress ended at about mid-thigh, showing off her smooth blue legs.

Hudson guessed she was about 5'6, but in the 3' black stilettos she was wearing she was only about 3-4' shorter than him. He belatedly realized she was doing the same thing he was, with her eyes traveling up and down his body. She must have liked what she saw because her grin widened even further.

Good thing I kept up my gym routine through the breakup. He thought to himself.

"What's that delightful human expression..." She said through her smile. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Sorry!" He stammered. "What was the question?" Way to make a good first impression. Hudson mentally berated himself.

"I asked if you were looking for someone."

"My coworkers. I was here with them. It looks like they disappeared while I was in the washroom."

"Ah, how dare they!" She said, moving closer to him. "They left a first time visitor all alone at the bar."

"Yeah- wait, how did you know it was my first time here?" He asked.

"Oh, honey - you live as long as I do, you get a sense for these things."

Her words barely registered with Hudson given how entranced he still was with her. He knew he'd forever be kicking himself if he passed up the opportunity, and while he wasn't an expert in Asari body language he was pretty sure she was into him.

At the very least, I bet she's got some interesting stories to tell.

"Why don't I buy you a drink, and you can come keep me company on the couch over there?"

Her eyebrows shot up with surprise. "An old matriarch like me? With a young stud like you? Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." He replied.

Her grin turned into a genuine smile as she nodded. He signaled the bartender for two more drinks before offering her his arm and escorting her to the couches that the Turians had recently vacated. She sat close to him, her right leg rubbing up against his. He could feel the coolness of her skin as he handed her a glass. The music in this recessed area was somewhat muted by the walls around them, and he found he could hear more clearly now.

"To new friends." He said, holding it out to her.

She cocked her head slightly, not understanding. Chuckling, he pressed his glass to hers and clinked. "It's a human custom." He said. "We press glasses together when we're drinking with someone before the first sip, and say out loud what we're honoring with the drink. It's called 'cheers'."

"Curious. I have to admit, I haven't spent much time away from Thessia in a few centuries, so I'm not familiar with human customs." She responded.

"Let me teach you another then - when we meet someone new, we shake their hand as we introduce ourselves. Here, let me show you-" He said, placing his beer down on the table next to them. "My name is Hudson, it's nice to meet you."

She shook his hand. The moment their hands touched, it seemed like an arc of electricity raced through Hudson. Her cool skin felt exotic and enticing against his, and she rubbed her thumb against the back of his hand as she shook it. "My name is Shazea. It's a pleasure to meet you, Hudson."

Hudson vaguely recalled that Thessia was the Asari homeworld, many light years away. "The pleasure is all mine Shazea. Tell me - what brings you away from Thessia?"

"I actually just moved here! All of my daughters are grown and out of the house, adventuring across the galaxy. I've long since retired, so there was nothing keeping me there anymore. I decided to buy a place here on the Citadel, since it'll let them visit me more often."

"Retired?" Hudson asked incredulously.

"Yes, retired. Why?"

"You just... don't look old enough to be retired, that's all." Hudson said lamely.

To Hudson, her laugh sounded like the clinking of wind chimes - musical and carefree. "Oh, I do love humans and their concepts of age and beauty. I'm over 700 years old love." She said, shaking her head.

Right. Asari have different lifespans than humans. He remembered belatedly.

"Well, you don't look a day over 200." He responded with a grin. Realizing she mentioned daughters, he did the mental math and decided there was another pressing question he should get an answer to before he became too invested. "So...how did their fathers feel about moving to the Citadel?"

"We're a mono-gendered species Hudson, as I'm sure you know." She replied. "There is no father - we're both 'mothers'. But if that's your clever way of asking if I'm single, you needn't worry - the answer is yes, I am."

He blinked several times before grinning. She saw through his ruse and answered his real question directly, without any games. I'm starting to like her more and more. He thought to himself.

As the night went on, the bass of the club seemed to fade away while the two of them talked. Despite different upbringings on different worlds, they shared a lot in common - similar tastes in music, art, business. She was mature, confident, and direct with what she wanted - nothing at all like Kate. She asked questions about what he did for a living, and he asked questions about her daughters and Asari culture. To him, she was endlessly fascinating, and he couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

"You know." She said, after a long conversation about Asari politics. "There's a saying on Thessia. When an Asari finds someone whose eyes match the color of their skin, it means they're 'soul-bound' - they belong together."

"Humans have a similar idea." Hudson agreed. "We say that 'eyes are the gateway to the soul'."

"I can't help but notice...your eyes match my skin." She said, her mischievous grin creeping back in. "And I find myself enjoying our conversation quite a bit."

"Me too." Hudson interjected.

"I find myself tiring of this place though. In my younger days I would dance the night away in places like this, but now...I'd prefer to go somewhere quieter." She said with a dramatic sigh. "Would you like to come back to my place, and continue this conversation there?"

"Absolutely." Hudson agreed.

"Should you let your coworkers know you're leaving?"

"No, they'll be fine." He paused for a second, then said sheepishly. "I do have one more question for you though, before I make a fool of myself."

"Oh?"

"Humans have a way of showing romantic interest in one another. It's called 'kissing', where we press our lips together. I'm romantically interested in you - do Asari-"

He didn't even get the rest of the question out of his mouth. Shazea leaned forward with surprising speed, pressing her soft lips against his. He recovered quickly, wrapping one arm around her and pulling her onto his lap. Her body was light and soft, and he slowly ran one hand up her bare thigh as she kissed him more urgently. Their mouths opened and their tongues met, making them both groan.

After a few long moments of making out Shazea broke away, panting slightly. "Does that answer your question Hudson?"

"Yes." He said, grin widening.

"Are you ready to come home with me?"

"Absolutely." He said. "Let's go."

They practically raced out the door to the cab station, where they piled into the back seat of the hovering vehicle. She gave the address as Hudson began to run his hands over her dress, up and down her curvy body. Not for the first time that night, he appreciated how amazingly proportioned she was - wide hips, a little chub around the middle, big full tits, and a perfectly heart-shaped ass. Her body was a perfect example of the term thick which he'd heard applied to women with her figure. She was all woman, and he couldn't believe his luck.

Collapsing in the seat next to him languidly, she grinned. "I see you appreciate a more...mature woman's body." She said, noting the way he couldn't keep his hands off of her.

"Your body is absolutely perfect." He said between kisses. "You look like a fertility goddess."

She giggled, then kissed him back. "Careful. Flattery will get you everywhere tonight."

"Then I'll keep doing it." He replied, playfully.

"Besides, you haven't even seen what my body can do." She said seductively. "I've had a lot of time to learn how to use it. I've never been with a human before, but I've heard what my daughters have said about sex with one."

"Oh yeah? What do they say?" He asked, trailing kisses down her neck.

"They say that humans make the best lovers." She said through a groan. "They know how to be both rough and gentle. They've got the best fingers and tongues in the galaxy, and that's not even talking about their...equipment." She finished with a grin.

"I intend to uphold that standard." Hudson replied.

"That's not all they say...Have you ever been with an Asari? Their human mates have said that 'once you go blue, nothing else will do'." She giggled, then continued. "They can get absolutely addicted to Asari pussy. Care to put that theory to the test tonight?"

The blood in Hudson's body felt like it had fully drained from his brain at that point, transferring to his cock. He wasn't doing any rational thinking anymore - the only thought was about how badly he wanted this Asari woman. "No, I've never been with an Asari, but I'd love to test that theory." He responded.

"Good." She grinned devilishly. "You did say I looked like a goddess, after all...by the end of the night, I want you worshiping every inch of me, just like I'm going to do to you."

Mercifully, the cab reached their destination. They raced out, scrambling to open the apartment door as they pawed at each other. They stumbled in, kissing as Shazea unbuttoned Hudson's white dress shirt and threw it to the ground. She kicked off her heels and purred as she ran her hands appreciatively across his muscular shirt, then down his abs. "Yess..." She said as she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, leaving him naked.

With a thought, Shazea accessed the biotic powers which every Asari had. An aura appeared around her right hand as she did, which was quickly mimicked by an aura around Hudson's entire body. He was quickly lifted off the ground and carried to the couch in the dimly-lit living room behind them.

She deposited him on the couch softly. "Do you want to be a good stud for me tonight?" She asked as she sauntered towards him, her hips swishing back and forth.

"Fuck. Yes." He said, practically drooling with lust.

"Good." She replied, reaching the couch.

With one hand, she pulled up the hem of her dress to reveal a lacy black thong underneath. With the other, she gripped the waistband of the thong and pulled it down past her ass before it fell to her ankles. Hudson's eyes widened at the sight of her perfect, wet, glistening blue pussy. The lips were a darker blue than the skin around it, and from the way she parted them with her fingers he could see that she'd obviously been soaked for the last few hours.

I hope Asari pussy works the same way human pussy does. He thought as she straddled his face, her intent clear. Her pussy lips were just inches above his face, and he could see the lust in her eyes as she began to lower them.

"Lick me." She said, grinding her hips downward.

Hudson was only to happy to comply. He'd heard a lot of talk about how some men didn't like going down on their women, because it seemed too 'submissive'. That talk was especially amplified when they considered that a woman might want to sit on her man's face. To Hudson though, all of that was a load of horseshit - there was nothing sexier than a woman who was willing to sit on his face and let him eat out her pussy.

He extended his tongue hesitantly, and the first taste of Asari pussy hit him like ambrosia. It was both a sweet and tangy nectar, and he couldn't get enough of it. He began to enthusiastically lap away at her pussy, his hands coming around to grip her thighs and encourage Shazea to sit further down so he could get more. His cock was rock hard from the sensations.

From between those soft, supple thighs he could hear her start to moan softly. His tongue lapped playfully up and down, tracing the outer lips then darting inside before flicking across her clit. He repeated the circuit again, paying special attention to exactly where he was touching when shivers of pleasure tensed up her back, or when her eyelids fluttered from the sensations he was giving her. He was absolutely determined to learn every one of her pleasure spots and use them to his full advantage.

Besides, I have humanity's reputation to uphold here! He thought to himself.

Slowly, the two lovers began to settle into a rhythm. Shazea's child-bearing hips rocked back and forth, grinding her pussy against Hudson's face. For his part, Hudson found the exact pattern of flicking his tongue back and forth which seemed to make Shazea shake and moan. Their tempo gradually increased, faster and faster towards its inevitable crescendo. From the sounds she was making and the way she was gripping the couch, he knew it wouldn't be long.

"By the goddess... fuck... Hudson, I'm going to.. FUCK."

Suddenly, Shazea cried out as her thighs squeezed his face. Her pussy squirted a liquid all over Hudson's face, and she grabbed his head from behind. She ground herself downwards as she rode through the waves of the orgasm. After what felt like a full minute of shaking she leaned backwards, her hands on his legs to support herself. He gasped for a few seconds, breathing in fresh air before gently lapping the cum from her pussy.

FGSmith
FGSmith
7 Followers
12