The Aspects: Perception

Story Info
A special card is put up for collateral in a pot of Poker.
3.5k words
4.39
4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got nothing left to bet." Aster remarked as he waited for the old man to make decision.

"Do you believe in fate?" The old man replied.

"I like to write about it. But in the idea of life being predestined? Would make living pretty meaningless in my eyes." Aster replied, the last of his whiskey down the hatch.

"Aster, we have known each other for how long now? 9 years? I'm out of money, but I have something else I can bet. It's a special keepsake of mine, so it should be more than worth the betting pool."

"What is it? If you don't got the money man, we can call it here, fine to just play for fun."

"It's a special card, called Syptor, part of a 17 card set call the Aspects." The gold card mysteriously appeared in the middle of the table, facedown.

"Sounds cool, always been a fan of strange collectables like such. Will make for a wonderful story if I win, so if you are sure Raam, that will more than do for collateral."

"May the gods of fortune be on my side."

"And the river..."

---

[Ownership Transfer Initialized...]

[Owner: Aster Curtail

Age: 26

Sex: Male

Aspect: Syptor

Translation: Perception]

[Announcement: New Syptor born, our thanks to their predecessor for their 85 years of service.]

[Welcome to the Aspects.]

---

"Rae? I thought I would be the only one coming in today." Aster was surprised by his coworker's presence.

"Today is salmon in the cafeteria, couldn't pass on the opportunity." Rae replied as she set up her things at her desk.

[Target selected...]

[Name: Rae Rose

Age: 24

Sex: Female

Aspect: None]

[Would Owner like to perceive any additional information regarding the target?]

"What?" Aster stepped backwards, like a cat whose tail was just stepped on.

"Salmon, in the cafeteria, your hearing going bad old man?" Rae joked.

[Would Owner like to perceive any additional information regarding the target?]

"Yes, my hearing has plummeted since the young age of 25." Aster forced a laugh as he walked back to his desk.

[Consent received...]

[Perceiving additional information...]

[Hair color: Brunette

Eye color: Green

Nationality: Australian

Skin tone: White, tanned at the beach last weekend

Height: 170cm (5' 5")

Three sizes: 36-28-36

Relationship: Single

View of Owner: Enjoys to tease]

[Is Owner Satisfied?]

"What the hell are you?" Aster mumbled, unable to process the information that was fed into his mind.

[I'm a tool for Owner, relaying the owner's perceptions until they are able to do so on their own. Is Owner satisfied with the Target's perception?]

Aster felt a throbbing headache begin, overwhelmed by the situation. His head placed against the desk as a flood of incomprehensible information flowed into his mind. He understood the voice, but didn't know why. It felt strange, unnatural, like his perception of the voice was shifted.

"What if I am not?" Aster asked, this time in his head. He now knew he didn't have to say his answers aloud for the voice, tool, titled Loid, to hear him.

[Owner is able to modify the perception of targets, if Owner so desires.] Loid answered.

Aster's headache subsided as the information flood paused, "I can adjust the perception of those around me?"

[Correct, Owner can modify the perception of the Target if Owner so desires. Would Owner like to do so?]

A sharp needle like pain returned to his head at the question, "Yes." The pain immediately dissipated as if never there.

[Consent received...]

[Loading modifiable data...]

[Hair color: Brunette

Eye color: Green

Nationality: Australian

Skin tone: White, tanned at the beach last weekend

Height: 170cm (5' 5")

Three sizes: 36-28-36

View of Owner: Enjoys to tease]

"Aster, are you feeling, okay?" Rae's face contorted in concern.

"I'm fine, just bit overwhelmed with the new reports being sent over by Castle today." Aster rubbed the back of his neck and put on a fake smile to ease the worries.

"Let me know if you need any help. Okay?"

"Sure thing, thank you."

Aster looked over the information a second time, and quickly made an adjustment to the information.

[View of Owner: Honest, never uncomfortable]

He didn't feel a need to make small adjustments to hair and height to test the validity, he instinctually knew it was all true.

[Information modified...]

[Target's perception...modification...completed...]

He typed out a message to Rae, "You ever wanted to have sex in the office?"

"No, too scared of getting caught."

[New information perceived, would Owner like to modify?]

Aster felt he was too comfortable with Loid, with this entire development. But that unnatural feel returned subduing his questions. He was Syptor, this was a part of his role as an Aspect.

"Yes,"

[Sex in the Office: No, scared of caught.]

Modification

[Sex in the Office: Yes, the prospect of getting caught is intoxicating.]

[Information modified...]

[Target's perception...modification...completed...]

Between blinks Rae's message changed to match his update.

Aster started his morning programs and knew it would be an hour before they finished. He rolled his chair over to Rae's desk, conversing to pass the time.

"How was your weekend?"

"Great, spent time with family, was locked inside most of the time playing old fashion board games."

"Thinking there are quite a few games we could play together."

"Let me guess, strip poker?"

"So crude. I was thinking of a much more elegant game."

"What?"

"Strip Go Fish."

"Exact same thing!" She laughed.

---

"Got any Aces?"

"3" She handed them over.

"A set on the first turn? God of fortune must be on my side." Aster chuckled, "Start with the jacket."

"It's only just started, plenty of time for you to lose." Rae retorted, tossing the jacket to a corner of the room.

"This is exacted what you wanted. Losing your clothes bit by bit, just like your self control."

"What? No!"

[New information perceived, would Owner like to modify?]

[Sexual Kink: Stripping in the office]

"It's fine to be an exhibitionist Rae. You got beauty that shouldn't be hidden."

"Got any threes?" Rae ignored Aster's compliment.

"Go fish."

---

"You got any 7s?"

"2" She handed the cards over.

"Perfect." He placed down the four sevens on the desk, "Time to lose the bra." He informed with a devilish smirk.

"So smug," She undid the back clasp and slowly slid it off her shoulders. "You getting distracted?" She leaned in close for him to get a better view of her assets.

His whiskey brown eyes locked on her rose-colored areolas.

"Yes," He reached across to touch her breasts, but was slapped away.

"No touching. Got any 5s?"

"3" He hands them over.

"Look who's getting the favor from Lady Luck now, me!" She stated with zeal,

"Remove your pants."

He stood up from his chair and pulled off his khakis, tossing them to the side.

---

"Final one, got any 10s?" Aster stated, as Rae placed them down on the desk.

"You won, congrats." Rae clapped shortly as she stood from her seat. She slowly stepped around the desk and pulled at her panties, "Do you want to remove the final piece yourself?"

"So now I can touch?" He snaked around her thin waist and pulled her closer.

"To a victor goes the spoils they say." She leaned in and seductively whispered into his ear. Her dainty golden hands pressed against his firm tanned chest. He pulled the panties down as she lifted a leg and placed it on his chair. Once off the second leg she sat on his lap and feverously pressed her lips against his. The thin fabric of his boxers the only separation.

She rolled her hips, grinding against his enlarged cock. Separated from their kiss, their noses rubbed while pants escaped both their agape mouths. "What time is your meeting?" Rae questioned, as she ran her fingers through his onyx hair.

"Shit!" Aster answered. He pulled away slightly and turned the chair to face the desk. Rae not letting up, attacked his neck, nipping and sucking along nape. Aster bit his lower, now scarlet coated, lip to suppress the grunt.

"Take your time..." She gently bit his shoulder and pulled the skin up, to leave a mark, "You'll be able to hide all the marks under your clothes." She moved down and sucked on his chest, "How many marks there are will depend on you."

He loaded up the meeting, five minutes before start time. He violently gripped her ample ass, causing a yelp that he used to capture her lips with his own.

The office chair squeaked and groaned under their zealous movements. Their tongues fought for dominance as neither sought to separate.

"Aster, glad you could make it." Echoed from his laptop speakers. He groaned in detest, met with a cocky giggle from Rae.

"Aster?" The voice repeated.

He was forced to pull away, "I win." Rae informed as she detached herself from Aster.

"Yes, I'm here." He unmuted, coughing into his hand a few times to forcefully even out his breathing.

"Great, this shouldn't be too long." The voice informed, Rae strolled the conference room, in search of something among the discarded clothes.

"Happy to help with I can." Aster replied.

"We started using the python script you made for automation based on specific emails, but were running into a few errors."

Rae leaned down out of view of Aster as he answered, "If you share your screen, I'll be happy to help where I can."

"Yea one moment."

Aster's body jolted as Rae's nimble fingers slid up the inside of his legs. He quickly muted, "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh, you are in a meeting, can't be getting distracted." She seductively said as pulled his boxers off, his tie repurposed into a makeshift hair tie, held Rae's long chocolate syrup hair in a ponytail.

"Okay so periodically the program will hang outlook leading to an inability to said emails. It isn't constantly, but I do a recording of it happening." The other person spoke out as their screen share started.

"I have an idea..." He took a deep breath as Rae's luscious lips encased his lip, "but play the video for me to confirm." He muted immediately after.

"I thought you said no distractions." He inquired.

"I said, no getting distracted, not, no distractions. Now stop muting, or I'm going to stop." Her intoxicating green eyes stared up at him as her hand rubbed his shaft,

"You don't want that do you?"

"As you can see, once the program starts, outlook freezes up completely."

"So likely is..." Aster caught his breath again once Rae was back giving him attention, "...related to how python works for dispatchwithevents." She started slow, testing her limits on how deep she could go.

"So how would we go about resolving that?" He paused the video and loaded up the python script.

Aster was slow with his explanation, trying not to react to her distraction. "If we were to forcefully close the loop, ending the dispatchwithevents call, we could likely stop the hanging. Just set it a second..." Rae began moving quicker, resulting in a pause while Aster collected himself. "...function to start whenever your email is gotten that ends the dispatch call. That then restarts the dispatch call after finishing."

"I think I understand what you say," He proceeded to start the modifications based on Aster's theory. Aster felt his mind fog as the laptop went silent, his focus gravitated towards the surge of blood to his loins. Her head effortlessly bobbing along his shaft, unaffected by it at being at the back of her throat. Her tongue swirled, along the way bringing him to the edge. He could feel he was near his limit, as he bit back a groan as his back arched.

"...that?" Aster only heard the end of it, his sense of time completely lost.

"Oh..ummmm..." He tried to quickly scan the code, but his vision was blurred, and his hands were twitching and shaking from the imminent burst. "Yea, that sound work!" He blurted, not even sure what was written.

"Awesome! Thank you for your help!"

"Not a problem at all!"

"Oh I meant to ask, who went into the office today?"

"Just Rae... and myself." His eyes tightly shut, his muscles tightening to hold back any bit longer. His finger violently shaking as he prepared to hit the end call button. Rae didn't let up, instead only sped up, pleaded by his efforts.

"Weird, thought Chelsea said she was going in today."

"No clue man! You need anything else?" Aster's voice squeaked, his other hand grasped the seat, ready to blow.

"Nope. Talk to you later!"

"Peace!" He hung up instantly. "I'm going to cum." His hands moved to the back of her head and held her there as he came ropes down the back of her throat. "Fuck!" He exclaimed.

Rae's eyes watered slightly before he shivered from the end of his orgasm. "Almost seemed like you wanted to get caught at the end of that." Aster was heavily breathing, fighting to get the words out. His grip on the back of Rae's head went limp as she let go with a pop.

"It was invigorating. The looming threat of being caught..." She did her best to swallow the remaining cum in her mouth, but some still drooled down her chin that she wiped away with the back of her hand. She pushed his chair away from the desk and stood up from underneath. "...you enjoyed it as well."

"Maybe because you weren't the one talking. I had to keep myself..." His complaints were cut short by Rae who was back on his lap.

"Let's go back to the main event." She coquettishly whispered into his ear.

"Wa-" Aster was immediately hushed by Rae nipping his ear lobe.

"What was that?" She questioned right into his ear with a light blow.

"I need a second." He informed as he tried to slow his breathing. He had not gotten a moment to rest since the start of their session. She pulled back slightly as her hand traveled down his chest, stomach, to his already erect again dick.

"Your body seems much more honest." She stated, her hands around the shaft smoothly gliding up and down.

"How are you not out of breath?" He inquired, she seemed to have a bottomless stamina pool.

"I can't explain it. I can't control myself." She began positioning herself to be impaled on his pole. "My body is moving without restraint. It feels amazing." His tip pierced her pink nether lips, "Feels so amazing." She repeated.

As if a second wave rushed over him at the experience, his hands found her ass pulled her down to encase his rod. Their noses touched as their lips were inches apart, neither of them moved their eyes locked, their bodies pressed together.

"I always wanted to have sex in the office." She admitted.

"Is it anything like you expected?" His moved along her spine, arching as they moved up.

"Better...inexplicably better." She claimed his mouth, animalistically shoving her tongue down his throat. Her hips lifting and plummeting to simulate their lower halves.

He put his hands under her legs and lifted her onto the conference table. A vessel for his carnivorous desires. His hips slammed into her vigorously as his tongue fought hers back into her mouth. He didn't let up, couldn't let up. His hands roamed her body, feeling up every inch, memorizing every curve as she laid beneath him.

Her hands were interlocked on the back of his head, pulling his face against her, not for a moment allowing either of them to have a gasp of air. Both of them were overcome with lustful desire, as whenever he pulled back for a second, she fought to have him back him. She needed, her body told her so, the feeling was better than she ever dreamt, ever fantasized.

They didn't slow after five minutes, ten minutes, and only felt the lustful adrenaline waive around the 15-minute mark. Rae was the one to cave as her hand released the back of Aster's head. He used this lapse to give attention to her breasts. One hand pinched the perky tip while his teeth gently pulled and suckled.

"Hmmmmm-" knowing the room wasn't soundproof Rae clasped her mouth shut with her own hands.

"I'll leave the marks at places you can hide under clothes." He put his focus at her collarbone, while a free hand drifted low to her clit. A full assault against her body, that she didn't her best to not let out of vocally.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!" He heard her muffled moan grow louder and her legs tighten around his waist. He felt her body jolt under him, intermediate small spasms as the pleasure ran through her. He didn't let up, as he could feel his own second climax coming.

"Ohhhh!" Escape as Aster pulled her hands from her mouth before stifling any further moan with his own lips.

He knew he should pull back, pull out and let it out in her mouth, she already proved she was fine with swallowing. But that second conscious voice was back. Enticing him to instead push deeper, to not say a word, to release it inside her. He didn't feel like himself when listening to that voice, but couldn't help himself, he slammed harder and harder, shaking the entire table under them. She was fine with it the voice stated, her legs locked around his waist. It was impossible to pull out, he had to release it inside.

With a final furious shove, he came deep inside her leglock not loosened as he lined her interior walls in his cum. With the last line of his orgasm milked dry by her, their bodies went limp against one another.

[Target claimed.]

[Target, now Subject, Rae Rose, can no longer be claimed by others of the Aspects.]

[Subject, Rae Rose, can no longer be selected as a target by other of the Aspects.]

[This is Owner's first claim. Congratulations are in order. Owner can now perceive more in his initial target selection.]

[Larger freedom gifted to the Owner, as Reward. Can now do basic modifications without the System, Loid.]

[System Announcement: Aspect, Syptor, has made his first claim. Restrictions will be lifted once more claims have been made. Please be patient. Thank you.]

Aster knew Loid was talking but he couldn't understand any of the messages at this point, his mind completely exhausted from the events that unfolded. Their lack of exhaustion hit all at once.

---

Aster was along in his apartment left with his thoughts.

'What is actually going on?'

All his thoughts led back to that foreboding question. The gnawing sensation in the back of head of that this was all normal couldn't be shaken no matter how hard he tried. He knew he had to question this all, to not just accept it, but that second voice never allowed it.

'This is normal. This is part of being the Aspects. Don't get hung up on the details. This is all normal.'

He was broken away from the thoughts by knocking at the door, following by the echoing dinging resonating from the doorbell. He lifted himself from the bed and half aware navigated through the small apartment to the door.

"Aster Curtail?" It was a female, long dyed scarlet hair to the middle of her back, eyes a bright hazel. In the short greeting his eye caught a glint of something in her mouth.

"Yes this is he."

[Target Select...]

[Name: Scarlet Quinn

Age: 22

Sex: Female

Aspect: None

Relationship: Single

Perceived Points: Tongue Piercing, Dyed Hair]

[Would Owner like to perceive any additional information regarding the target?]

"I have a package here for you, from a Sierra George." Scarlet informed as she handed over a medium brown cardboard box with no return address.

'Yes.'

[Consent received...]

[Perceiving additional information...]

[Hair color: Blond, Dyed Red

Eye color: Hazel

Nationality: Russian

Skin tone: White

Height: 183cm (6' 0")

Three sizes: 38-30-40

Piercings: Tongue, both ears

Kink: Redness around wrists, bondage

View of Owner: Kind Stranger]

[Is Owner Satisfied?]

'Load modifiable data.'

In his groggy state the second voice was predominate in his mind, leading his every action more than usual.

12