The Assassin's Bride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael didn't want his children born perilously alone on an island to a mother who hated him, and might extend the hate toward them. His chest tightened at the image of Carina snarling at a beautiful newborn, the same way she rejected him.

The wonderful dream he plotted might have manifested, if Gavin never turned up. Without Gavin, he might have had his wish. Within the year, he was certain he could have brought Carina around. They could have enjoyed a perfect existence in paradise; eating and sleeping and fucking in luxury. Drawing on the history of their pre-existing friendship to strengthen their love. But the situation had disintegrated so badly, he was now considering putting her life at risk with an unverified drug.

While Michael's thoughts were rife with inner-turmoil, Carina was plotting in a very calculative way.

Aware of her passionate temper, she knew fighting with Michael got her nowhere. Placating him could encourage reasonability and put her in a position of influence. Carina cringed at the thought. Though her pride detested the idea, there was no denying she had something to gain from the endeavour. It wasn't just to buy time for Gavin - now there was the threat of pregnancy hanging over her.

"Where are you going?" Michael coldly questioned, as she tentatively stood from the table.

"Bathroom," she shrugged, padding off without another look.

Michael suspiciously peered after her until he was certain she had not left the suite. Sighing, his attention returned to the wilderness.

Perusing the lingerie Michael had hopefully stocked in the cupboard, Carina felt part of her soul leave her body. She was prostituting herself, for a cause that might not succeed. Short on time, she went for a sure thing -- black stay ups with tiny matching panties, and a sheer mesh bra with a pearl clasp centre.

Noticing Carina had been gone a while, Michael abruptly left the table but stood stock still as he reached the doorway, his mouth slightly ajar at the sight of her reclining on the bed in decadent black lace.

Carina's cheeks were flatteringly flushed with shame, and her long hair was released from the plait to attractively surround her pretty face. Michael's heart stopped when he registered the black stilettos perfectly fitted to her dainty feet. The long, sharp heels contrasted with her angelic face in a way that made Michael momentarily hold his breath with stunned wonder.

"What is this?" he asked quietly, slowly approaching the bed.

"I-I thought..." Carina mumbled, looking distinctly uneasy as Michael sat beside her and lightly ran his hand up her leg. "I thought if you would use a condom..."

"Ah." Michael smiled, concealing this suited him perfectly. "Bargaining, sweetheart?"

"You won't turn me down," she muttered.

"We'll see." Michael couldn't resist licking his lips as he leaned over her. "It depends how convincing you are."

This was vastly untrue, Michael would take her given any chance. His cock swelled to full-size the moment he realised she was dressed sexily, for him, and that was enough. Even if it was a lie, it didn't matter. If she cooperated, he could make it good for them both. Carina's charade was his moment of triumph.

Carina closed her eyes and told herself to breathe as Michael's lips caressed her cheek and moved down her neck. His hand trailed higher up her thigh to trace the scrap of lace coating her pussy.

"Nice choice," he whispered in her ear, his heart racing as he breathed the scent of her hair. Then he turned her face to kiss her, progressively guiding her to be more passionate.

Carina tentatively complied, feeling Michael's warm fingers aptly unclasp the pearl attachment keeping her bra together. When it came apart at the centre, she gasped into his mouth as the supporting cups were replaced by his hands.

Keeping her eyes closed, Carina shakily sighed as Michael slowly kneaded her breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples. The heat of his body was contagious, and Carina's cheeks reddened as she squirmed from his touch. The plan was succeeding with a flaw - she wanted to seduce him, yes. But she didn't want to enjoy it.

"Relax," Michael murmured, sensing her discomfort.

"I'm trying," she answered in a hushed whisper.

Michael chuckled, playfully kissing her face and lips. His hands swiftly moved over her body, stroking her thighs, brushing over her pussy, cupping her breasts. After a few minutes of this, Carina felt hot, exceptionally overwhelmed, and afraid to open her eyes.

She was pressed back to the pillows, and Michael edged her legs apart to lie between them. He was still clothed, and spent a long time caressing and sucking her breasts.

Thoroughly enjoying himself, Michael occasionally looked to Carina's face. She breathed heavily, a mix of panic and pleasure. Her nipples were hard and sensitive to his tongue, and he felt a definite heat from between her legs.

To Carina, it seemed decades since she'd dressed sexily, and she never, ever imagined it would be for Michael. But there she was, voluntarily decorated in sheer lace, docilely lying back to let him use her body in exchange for him wearing a condom. Keeping him in a good mood would hopefully distract his intent to murder Gavin, but that wasn't an agenda she dared speak aloud.

But the soothing warmth of Michael's body was starting to entice her. His intimate touch talentedly awakened her erogenous zones and steadily created a burning desire. Carina restlessly moved, wanting to get it over with.

"This is taking too long," she softly complained, turning her face from his searching finger as he traced a full lower lip. It had been about half an hour, but it felt like a tormenting eternity.

"I didn't know I was on the clock," Michael teased against her pert, left breast as he observed her frustration. "What is the time-cost of a condom?"

The joke made Carina stiffen with resentment.

"Did you think I would just jump on you, and explode in two minutes?" Michael continued, circling her nipple with his tongue before idly sucking it, as though thoughtfully passing time with a delicious popsicle.

"You are tempting enough, believe me. But..." he sighed, reaching between them to finally attend her pussy, lightly rubbing it over the gusset. "I have been too predictable lately..."

Carina grit her teeth and forced herself to lie still, though the temptation was strong to move against his hand and part her legs. It was true, she expected him to immediately leap on her and be grateful for her compliance. But he was slowly taking an advantage that hurt her pride. She didn't want to acknowledge it, or beg. That would only please him more, the bastard.

"Carina?" he prompted, keenly watching her. "Talk to me."

"I don't want to like it," she mumbled.

"Why?"

Carina was silent, though her mind answered. Because I hate you.

Michael destroyed their previous connection and was physically renewing it as something she would never consent to. He should have been the one to protect her from abuse in Eduardo's absence as a matter of honour. But Michael was the abuser, taking liberties with her body that should have infuriated him as her friend.

His affections were a betrayal on every level she could imagine. And yet she couldn't even have the satisfaction of being aloof to his advances. What she detested most was the fact he was fully aware of it.

Michael softly laughed and Carina exhaled in a long hiss as his fingers edged her gusset aside and finally stroked her pussy. With Carina's nipple in his mouth, Michael could feel her heart racing, rapidly pulsing through her skin.

"So responsive," he purred, sliding a finger inside her. Carina whimpered and suddenly seized his wrist on instinct to stop him. Michael's teeth warningly pinched her, and she slowly forced her hand back.

"Please, Michael," Carina begged, wriggling as his thumb explored her soft folds to find her clit. "Just get it over with."

"No," he silkily replied. "No, I think I will take my time."

Michael moved back to lie beside Carina and his eyes roamed her body. First, he admired her elegant face, pained with confused arousal, her full lips open and panting with lust. Then he observed the exposed curves of her breasts, her rosy nipples that felt like heaven in his mouth. His eyes travelled down her flat stomach and beyond the naughty lace triangle covering her sex, to the sheer, black stockings, wickedly adhered to her long legs. And those heels...

"Oh, Carina, you're perfect," he groaned, kissing her cheek.

Carina's eyes desperately opened to meet his lustful gaze. In a split-second decision she moved close.

"You could be quick, if you wanted to," she murmured seductively, watching Michael's eyes darken with intensity as he stared at the violet tones of her irises. In a last gesture of appeal, she slowly kissed him, letting her mouth fall ajar as she withdrew in a tantalising promise.

Now, Michael was panting. He'd forced himself to remain motionless, not moving a muscle whilst wondering if she could willingly kiss him. When it happened, it was strangely more erotic than if they'd kissed passionately.

"What will you do for me, if I'm quick?" he said thickly, moving her hand to the hard bulge in his pants. "Tell me, what will you do?"

Carina's eyes flared as she took his meaning. Could she?

"Do it for me, sweetheart, and I won't make you come. I will be quick and gentle," Michael persuasively added, his eyes longingly fixed on her beautiful mouth.

With Carina dressed up and willing, Michael was close to experiencing what Eduardo had as her lover. But there was one thing Michael couldn't force her to do, that he knew she loved to do.

Carina hesitated. To orally pleasure Michael would be such a triumph for him. It would hurt her pride, far more than being forced to physically enjoy their intimacy. But what if she didn't hate it?

Carina pictured herself, dressed as she was, sensually stroking and sucking and licking Michael's cock. Lathering his balls with her tongue while he smugly watched. Worshipping the body of a man she despised. The idea that she might enjoy it was terrifying. She couldn't.

"No," she quietly refused, withdrawing her hand.

"I can live with that," Michael replied, manoeuvring himself on top of her.

Before she could speak, he captured her mouth in a forceful kiss, his hands toyed with her breasts, and he pressed his cock between her spread legs, nudging over the panties.

"How many times have you come in one session?" he mused against her lips, looking into her dismayed eyes as she shook her head pleadingly. "I think you told me four?"

"Michael, no. Please..."

"Or was it five? Oh, you will be begging, I promise you that," he grinned wickedly.

Michael rose to his knees, holding Carina's legs obscenely wide as he gripped her thighs and pushed them back to her torso.

"Stay," he quietly ordered, liking the way Carina's eyes flashed angrily as she reluctantly gripped her thighs to hold position.

Taking his sweet time, Michael left the bed to undress and get a condom. Finally returning, he slowly jerked his cock, watching her wait with her legs explicitly spread.

"Hmm," he said contentedly, unwrapping the condom and smoothing it down his large shaft at a snail's pace. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Having such a question directed at her, whilst dressed like a slut and positioned in such a way, almost snapped Carina's resolve. The worst part was, there was a definite damp patch in her gusset, and she was certain Michael was aware of it. Why did he have to...?

"I don't mean to humiliate you, Carina," Michael told her, as though he could read her mind by the fire in her eyes. "But when you offer yourself to me, knowing how I want you... You can hardly be surprised that I will not let you hide the fact..."

"Michael, please!" she protested, her eyes begging him not to say more.

"...that you are liking this," he ruthlessly finished, kneeling onto the bed.

A sigh escaped Carina as he slowly peeled her gusset aside to expose her deliciously wet, pink pussy.

"Beautiful," he breathed, lining up to watch his thick length sink into her, noticing her grip tighten on her thighs as her body accommodated his size.

Bottoming out, he caressed her breasts, loving the erotic image she presented -- her hair splayed across the pillow, her stunning eyes dazed from his attentions.

Michael eyed the stockings on her thighs that abruptly ended a few inches from her pussy, which was moistly pink and stretched wide as he slowly fucked her. The glinting black heels, pointed to the ceiling as she held her legs back and open for his cock. If there were ever a time for photography, it would be now.

Michael dragged out the encounter, knowing he tortured her with pleasure. After a while, he changed position to lie over her, still stiffly embedded in her pussy. Her legs wrapped around his waist for support.

"Will you admit you are enjoying this?"

Panting heavily, Carina bit her lip and turned away. Michael nipped her ear, feeling the rippling tremor through her body as she responded.

"No?" he said lightly, beginning to thrust at a more measured pace, pressing his chest against her cushioning breasts. The heat of their skin, slickly rubbing together, was intoxicating.

"No...no, please!" she whimpered, feeling his hand reach under to squeeze one buttock, before his fingers deftly searched between. "Stop! I'm close already, I promise. Michael, please! T-There's no need to-!"

"Oh, yes, there is. You will come so much harder if I..."

"Michael! Please!" Carina gasped with wide eyes, desperately holding onto him, writhing as his finger slowly penetrated her rear. "Oh, Michael!"

"Shh. Just let it happen, sweetheart..."

"No! I don't- No...!" Carina's brow furrowed with concentration, but it was no use. Trying to resist the pleasure made it even stronger when it inevitably washed over her.

After desperately moaning, she shuddered through a very long, intense climax. She cried out and gripped Michael's biceps, desperately arching against him while he fucked her.

Still feeling sparks of pleasure in the aftermath, Carina began to cry and Michael continued with slower thrusts, knowing her tears weren't from physical pain. He felt the walls of both channels pulsing and squeezing sensitively around his finger and his cock. She had a very hard orgasm and was still feeling the sensations.

"Oh, Carina," he groaned, driving forward to enjoy his own release as she softly wept against his neck. He rose on his forearms to gently kiss her damp cheeks, her full, panting mouth.

"That was our best time, yet," he whispered.

After retreating to discard the condom, he then eased her feet from the stilettos and tossed them to the floor before lying by her side.

He pulled Carina into his arms as she curled up against him, sobbing. Knowing words would be useless, Michael held her quietly, encasing her in the warmth of his body. Eventually she stopped trembling, and a while later, her uneven breathing deepened to something calmer.

Slightly shifting to brush dark strands of hair from her heated face, Michael realised Carina had fallen into an exhausted, troubled nap. Flushed from the sex, her cheeks were wet with tears, and she was lightly frowning. Michael felt his heart swell as he observed her adorable sleeping face, ensuring he took it to memory.

Later on Carina woke, feeling very comfortable, but also anxious. As she registered her sexy outfit, Michael's embrace and what led to it, she remembered exactly why she was miserable.

"You're awake," he said softly, as she tiredly lifted her cheek from his chest to look at him. He resumed staring the ceiling, looking strangely emotional.

Sighing, Carina sat up and pulled the blanket over herself. But Michael followed, crawling on top of her.

"It's not too late to have this," he said gravely, resting their foreheads together. "We always had a good chemistry. We got along like a house on fire. But circumstances..."

"And your actions," Carina muttered lowly, turning her face away.

"Can you honestly say that with Eduardo out of the picture, you wouldn't have eventually turned to me?" he whispered against her jawline.

"You know our way. No rats, no traitors."

"If I had any idea you would be so stubborn, I would have done everything differently."

"Then I suppose it goes both ways, that we never really knew each other," Carina muttered, bitter loathing creeping into her voice.

Of course, she shared Michael's grief that things soured between them. But he'd made his bed, and forced her to lie in it.

Aggravated, Michael dragged himself away and began to pace the room. "Is this our only way? A Shakespearean tragedy?"

Carina stared coldly, hating both him and herself. "This was never a love story. Unless Gav-"

She broke off as Michael knelt on the bed to seize her shoulders.

"I am going to finish him. It's the only way."

"Michael! Don't!" Carina gasped with horror, though she wasn't exactly surprised.

"This could have worked! You would have forgiven me for Eduardo, I know it!" he said harshly. "Your time with those brothers...you'd understand the nature of my work, more than any other girl. If I hadn't forced myself on you-!"

"But you did!" Carina sneered, so angry she wouldn't have cared if he'd hauled her from the bed and thrown her over the balcony.

It infuriated her each time he made presumptions about a future with him, plotting as though she was a brainless piece of meat; a blind pawn that he unwittingly nudged along until she transformed into his queen. And she couldn't stand the thought that it might have worked.

If he had explained his job, that his friendship with her was real and he would set her free to go where ever she wanted, things might have been different. But despite all the time he invested listening to her as a friend, he had no patience for her as a captive.

After the trauma of her lover dying in her arms and the abduction, Michael didn't wait for her to cool off, or bother sitting her down for a candid discussion. There was no gentle explanation, just arrogant mockery. He jumped straight down her pants and told her that was her future. Told her there was no alternative but to accept it. And now she was reduced to physically accepting it, when there was time she would have killed herself before willingly spreading her legs for him.

Carina bared her teeth as her temper spiked to a reckless height, and she screamed at him. "And if it's not Gavin who gets me out of your godforsaken presence, it will be Carlos!"

**********

Though he had done it hundreds of times, Gavin's legs felt the ache of waiting in position so long. Satisfied the shed was not under surveillance, he forced himself to stay until the signal he hoped for. If it never came, he would have to retreat.

Raised voices carried his way, and Carina's angry shout distantly reached his ears. With relief, Gavin immediately stood to his feet and strode forward, ignoring his protesting limbs. Eyes on the shed as he briskly approached the entry, Gavin suddenly noticed the door was ajar, setting off alarm bells in his mind. Almost too late, he looked to the soil and realised it was recently disturbed. He immediately turned and threw himself back at the same time the ground exploded.

******

Carina flinched as Michael furiously punched his hand into his fist. Before he could answer her vicious words, they both jumped as the explosion went off, and turned to see a small patch of black smoke rising from one side of the mansion.

"W-What is it?" Carina gasped, startled by the loud interruption.

Michael ignored her, looking out the balcony door with a dark frown. Then he quickly dressed.

Realising she held her breath, Carina's chest heaved with emotion and relief as Michael ran from the room and slammed the suite door. The locks clicked in place behind him.