The Assassin's Bride Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,862 Followers

"Carrie," Gavin groaned, his eyes half-closed with lust and exhaustion but unwilling to entirely shut out the vision before him; Carina's swollen breasts, her smooth belly, rounded hips gently thrusting against his cock until it magically disappeared from sight. Carina had a habit of biting her lower lip with a decadent look on her face that made Gavin wonder if God designed her to perfectly match his tastes.

She threw her head back and arched, pressing down until he was fully sheathed inside her. Swallowing, Gavin reached for her breasts, stroked the soft curves jutting toward him, quickly finding her nipples to feel them stiffen under his fingers.

Time seemed suspended as they made love, the large candle occasionally spluttered as it burned closer to the end, sending flickering shadows across the room; the bed mattress was firm against their rhythmic motion. Soon Gavin forgot all physical pain and began to jerk his hips, eager to bury himself as deeply as possible.

Carina whimpered helplessly, her breathing hitched, and Gavin knew she was closer than she wanted to be, that she was purposely delaying her climax. With a lusty half-smile, he slightly tensed, reaching for a fistful of silky dark her hair, forcing their faces closer.

"Having a nice edge?" he murmured, his blue eyes seemed pale green in the dim setting, bright with mischief. Irresistibly handsome, he oozed such raw, masculine energy that Carina often felt awed by his proximity.

"Oh...Gav...I...don't...please..." Carina panted, struggling to thrust whilst slightly immobilised by his hold.

"Mm-Hmm," he observed, his indulgent smile widening to an evil grin. He knew exactly how to push her over and it thrilled him every time.

Carina cried out when Gavin's hand unexpectedly clenched in her hair, keeping her completely at his mercy. His other hand cruelly squeezed her breast, thumb roughly dragging across its raised, sensitive peak and down her waist to grip her buttock to halt her thrusting.

"Fucking slut," he said thickly with a low chuckle. "My slut." He watched her sweet mouth fall ajar with dismay and ecstasy.

Arousal drove all awareness of injury from Gavin's mind as he maintained a brutal hold on Carina's sleek hair and tight ass, feeling empowered that he held this beautiful woman sexually captive. Then he flexed his cock and felt her tight walls begin to tremor around it.

"I know what you want," he growled, grunting with the effort as he began to jerk his hips upward, tightly fucking her in short, hard strokes, watching her incredible breasts bounce in his face. "You want to ride me all night, but that's not going to happen..."

"Gav!" she begged, unable to do anything other than sit in his lap and be fucked.

"Say you're a slut for my cock, say it!" he demanded, knowing his grip on her ass would likely bruise.

"I-I'm a slut for your cock!" she gasped, overcome by a strange, discomfiting pleasure creeping across her body. Held immobile, she couldn't contain it.

"Then cum on it!" he brusquely ordered, slightly pulling her hair while he continued to buck into her. "Cum on my cock and tell me what a slut you are..."

"Oh fuck!" Carina cried out; her nails dug into Gavin's shoulders as her orgasm swept through her. "Oh...Gav!"

Gavin felt the exact moment her body tensed, her mouth fell open and her eyes squeezed shut. Then her pussy tremored, constricted and tightly pulsed around his throbbing member.

"Shit!" he groaned through his teeth, as his balls twinged warningly.

"Oh..." Carina moaned as Gavin's hand left her hair, his other released her ass and both captured her breasts. His thick cock twitched inside her, then began to flex, each time a wet warmth spread through her sensitive channel until she felt ridiculously full of cum.

Grinning dizzily, Carina slightly drooped toward Gavin as his hips continued to lightly jerk. His hand fixed to the nape of her neck, massaging as it drew her down to a hot, open-mouthed kiss that spoke a thousand words. Neither seemed inclined to talk in the afterglow, and they playfully nestled for a while until both found a comfortable position.

Remembering basic safety, Gavin sat up and flinched at the ache in his ribs, twisting to blow out the candle on the bedside, before tiredly flopping back to the mattress to draw Carina against him.

Carina drowsily giggled when Gavin's lips briefly tickled her neck before he settled behind her. His hand slid around her waist to cup her breast; his steady breath warmed the top of her head.

"Goodnight, big spoon," Carina mumbled with a big, contented smile.

Gavin was already asleep.


Bellie444
Bellie444
1,862 Followers