The Assault

Story Info
Bad guy target the wrong woman.
1.2k words
4.52
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
658 Followers

This is not my usual trans housewife stuff.

Mike gazed around the small living room of Susan's flat. It was in a run-down tower block. He was quite used to this. Women like Susan never had much money for "nice things". That's what made them such a pushover.

Mike would flatter them. A little sugar always got the flies. It worked with real women, but with women like Susan, it was always easier. They were just craving for a man to approve of them as a woman. He knew just the right things to say to push their buttons. Many of them were lonely. They lost most of their friends and family doing what they do.

He noticed how sparse the room was. Often the trannies he went with went over the top with feminine things. One of them had a room full of cuddly toys. They were very useful when he shoved her head hard into a giant teddy bear while he raped her. That was two weeks ago, now he was desperate for a repeat performance.

His eyes found a picture of three soldiers posing on a beach with some penguins. Must be her nephew, he thought. The whole flat was a bit shabby. He liked it that way. He enjoyed the seediness. Fucking these tranny whores, showing them that they were scum. Just like the women they pretended to be.

"Do you want sugar, Mike?" The voice came from the small kitchen. She sounded quite feminine. He wondered how she did that. Do hormones change your voice? He remembered the old jokes about cutting your balls off and singing soprano. Perhaps that was why.

"Yes, two please love." Mike thought back the first time. He was twenty. He always had trouble reaching a climax, but his girlfriend refused sex with him one night. He was drunk and pushed her onto the bed and forced her legs apart. My god, the screaming and the struggling turned him on. He came harder than he had ever in his life.

This became a pattern until he was thirty-two. One of the girls fought back too hard and he slapped her. She left his flat with a black eye. When he opened the door to her the next night her bothers pushed him to the floor and worked him over.

A broken jaw and four broken ribs kept him off his "hobby" for over a year. Then one night he picked up a tranny in a bar. She confessed she was a transexual who was waiting for a date for her operation. He still went back to her place though. After he held her down and nearly choked her, he felt a new lease of life. He knew she would be unlikely to report him as transexual, and crossdressers were never taken seriously when they accused anyone of rape. The perpetrators always claimed they thought that were prostitutes or they were led on.

Susan placed the cups on the table and sat at the opposite end of the sofa. They chatted politely for a few moments and Mike closed the distance. He took in her appearance once again. She had black 3-inch heels on her feet and nylon-seamed stockings that went all the way up to her black pleated skirt. Her white silk blouse was open to show a hint of her small breasts in her lacy white bra. She looked like an attractive office worker. She never looked her anything like her age. She had told Mike she was 64.

His hand went to her knee.

"Mike, NO!"

"Oh come on put out. I just paid for a nice meal."

"I said no Mike. I mean it."

Mike didn't want her to put out Where was the fun in that? He was six foot two. She was five foot seven. He was going to enjoy forcing her.

He never wasted any time. His hand shot straight up her skirt. He felt the soft skin above the stocking tops, then cupped her silky knickers. He squeezed and felt the tiny cock and balls.

"Owwww, let go you fucking bastard!"

"I'm going to throw you over that sofa and fuck your brains out."

He stood and tried to drag her to her feet. With surprising strength, she pulled away. Her knickers tore and were hanging from Mike's hand.

"They were silk you pig! Now fuck off out of my flat."

"I told you I'm going to fuck you, and that is what is going to happen. If I have to rough you up that will make it more fun."

He stepped closer and brought his right hand around to slap the fight out of her. Instead of backing away, she stepped closer and drove her knee into his groin. Mike doubled over in pain. He felt like he was going to vomit. Susan stepped back, then used her hands to force his head onto her stocking covered knee.

He fell to the floor. His nose was bleeding and he felt like his balls were in his stomach. Women had fought him before, a few scratches at the most. This shocked him. She had hurt him but his anger made him ignore the pain.

"You little faggot. I'm going to fucking kill you!" he raged.

She slipped back towards the door. He could tell she was scared of him now. He was going to really rough her up before he fucked her. He ran at her. Just before he reached her, she stepped sideways and tripped him. His head made contact with the door frame and he felt a white searing pain. The floor came up to meet him, then everything went black.

He awoke face down next to a puddle of piss. He could feel movement, What was happening? Suddenly the lift stopped and the doors opened. He tried to get to his feet and tripped. His trousers were around his ankles. He heard shrieks of laughter. There were a group of 8 or 9 teenagers standing outside.

"Look! He has a dildo up his arse." Said one of the girls."

"You disgusting little poof, fuck off back to your own house and do that." Said one of the boys.

Mike tried to pull the dildo out, but it was wedged too far up and was painful. He ran past the teenagers while pulling his trousers up. The jeers of the teenagers followed him. When he reached his car he had to carefully sit while trying to stop the dildo from going further up inside him. He said a silent prayer. He hoped he could remove it himself. He panicked at her thought of going to A & E.

Susan was clearing up the mess. She bent to pick up the photograph of the soldiers. She looked at herself. Ah the penguins, she thought. That was so long ago. She was Simon then. It was taken a month after the battle of Goose Green in the Falklands. She was with 2 Para then. She led her squad in the first assault on the trenches. That was a lifetime ago. She never took any shit as a man. She wasn't going to start now.

leeanna19
leeanna19
658 Followers