The Assault Pt. 05

Story Info
Norm proposes and we are soon husbands.
2.1k words
4.78
2.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to work then got dinner in the oven. It was going on five thirty and he finally pulled in the drive, he had a suitcase and a few boxes, I helped him unload it all, we got his clothes sorted.

I would really have to bring the man shopping he only wore black, except for a pair of jeans, all his clothes were black or grey. I did notice that he did not have a clean uniform with him, he told me he would get dressed at the station like all the other guys did from now on.

He and I lip locked I got him a beer and massaged his shoulders while he told me of his day, he said his partner and a few other guys noticed how much he was smiling all the time now. He told them he had a met a special person and he now had a reason to smile. We stripped naked and dove in the pool. We of course ended up making out on the side of the pool, he pinned me to the edge and slid his saliva soaked cock into my ass.

It hurt a bit but I knew the pleasure of it would be worth it, Norm was so gentle this time, he was always worried he may harm me in some way. His strokes got stronger as he got closer to orgasm, he pounded his cum deep inside me. We lay there him on top of me, his lips on my own.

"I didn't hurt you did I Bill?"

"Not at all Babe I will let you know if you do."

He and I lay there embracing poolside, we would have one more drink then have dinner, a nice relaxing evening just us two. A little tv and some cuddling on the couch, he even dozed off while watching a movie we had agreed to watch. Early to bed and yes a sixty nine, a scream and we were snuggled in for a good nights sleep.

The week zoomed by, Friday night Norm and I planned to stay in lay around the pool, have a few drinks and enjoy a nice relaxing night. He and I would go get the rest of his stuff, he had a home gym he wanted to put in the garage, and more clothes and personals. His Mom wanted to turn his room into a crafts room.

She and I planned it all out, Norm and I would go buy the cupboards and cabinets to install to store all the crafting stuff she had stowed away. We had fun putting together the cabinets and cupboards, Doris watched as her Son smiled so much, kissed the man he was in love with. She had prayed for this day and he had finally met a good man to make him happy.

Doris fed us beer while we put together and placed all the cabinets and cupboards, we brought in her sewing machine and the boxes of crafting stuff she had stowed in the basement. Norm and I did more flirting than moving he even wanted to fool around in the basement. I reminded him how vocal he really was and it was not a good idea.

We got most of the stuff put away in the cabinets, Doris would put the rest away later. We talked her in to coming over for dinner, she quickly agreed. We had a nice dinner by the pool then lots of drinks and lots of laughs. Norm was a new man, no more black pants shirts and boots, on his days off he wore shorts, tee's, tank tops, at home he was usually naked or just had on shorts.

He and I settled in together, I could not imagine a day without him kissing me, touching me, and the sex only got better and better. His confidence got stronger and stronger with each passing day, our love for each other too only made us happier with each passing day.

Norm eventually came out to his partner and the guys at the station, most already knew or suspected as much. They treated him the same way they always did, with him being more comfortable with them, showering at work, changing his clothes they got to see, the scars and pain he used to hide.

It explained a lot about him and his previous personality, he was always so guarded, scared to participate, or go to parties the guys would have at their homes. Being single and alone a person puts up guards to protect themselves. This is what Norm did he stayed at his home with his Mom, worked out and rarely socialized.

Norm and I were accepted by his coworkers and fellow policemen, I'm not going to tell you by all but the ones who counted. We went to birthday parties, Norm and I joined a softball team, we kept active, we travelled a lot. We even brought along his Mom to games and she even travelled with us to many of the destinations we went too.

Norm and I talked about marriage, he and I both wanting to marry each other but there was always something holding us back. Norm and I had been together for over a year, he was at work, I was working on a project I had to get done.

A police cruiser came in the yard lights on sirens blaring, I of course assumed the worse. Norm sat in the car till I came out to see what was going on. The neighbors who were home all came to their doors to see what was the matter. Norm shut off the sirens, but left on the lights, he got out of the car and put on his hat.

I shut the door and stood on the doorstep waiting for him to get closer to me.

"Is something wrong Babe?"

"Yes Bill there is something wrong, it's something I have to rectify immediately, something I should have done a long time ago."

Norm walked up and joined me on the front entry of our house, he leaned in and kissed me. I was on edge what was going on, was he okay, was his Mom okay. Something he should have done a long time ago? I was stumped.

Norm took my left hand and held it in his right hand, he got on one knee and looked me in the eyes.

"William Eugene Thompson will you make me the happiest man in this entire planet and say you will marry me?"

It was me who cried this time, I cried Norm cried, the neighbors all waited till I gave my answer, which I whispered so only he would hear.

"Yes of course I will marry you."

Norm stood up and kissed me. He yelled out to all the neighbors. As he jumped up and down.

"He Said YES!"

The all clapped, he grabbed his radio and said it was a go. Just as he said it multiple cop cars with their sirens and lights flashing went by our home happy for us both. Norm and I kissed he pulled out a ring for me, this thing was covered in diamonds. It really was a beautiful ring, he slipped it on my finger and I cried.

Norm had to get back to work so he asked me to call his Mom to let her know my answer, we kissed and he went back to work. I went in and called his Mom, Doris was over the moon, her Son would be married to the man he loved.

Norm came home with flowers, he and I made out in the front entry way, I put the flowers in water and got him a beer. We discussed a wedding, he wanted to keep it small and intimate, I agreed but his coworkers all would want to come. I suggested a pool side wedding, with the house and the backyard we could rent tables and chairs and have a nice outdoor wedding.

"I will leave it up to you, if you need my help I am here, you do know I Love You right."

I smiled and a tear fell from the side of my eye.

"Yes I sure do and I love you so much."

We planned the wedding three months from now, on a Saturday, most of his coworkers would be off, some would come in uniform. Lisa of course was thrilled for me, she would help me with the planning of our special day. I called a wedding planner, it all became to much, this guy would do it all and all I had to do was say yes or no to each thing he suggested.

The night before the wedding Norm would stay at his Mom's, it was hard not having him beside me in our bed. I hardly slept, the alarm went off and the planner was on the phone with me, he was on his way over to set it all up. I told him the front door was open just come in, the parade of people who walked through my house was incredible

Chairs tables, flowers, red carpet runner, an archway, so many things that I had said yes to and were now in my backyard and house. Norm called and asked how I slept, I was honest I told him hardly at all, I needed him next to me. He and his Mom would be there at one, the ceremony at one thirty, cases of champagne, a bar, food tables, then it was food, I wanted out of here.

Lisa called so I asked her to pick me up so I could get out of here, this was all to much. I told the planner to get it done I was leaving. Lisa and I went for brunch I even had a mimosa, I needed to calm my nerves. When I got back home the place looked incredible, this guy would get an extra big tip along with his regular charges.

It was twelve thirty, I would have to get showered and dressed up, both Norm and I would wear tuxes, identical suits. White shirt and bow ties with a pink carnation on our lapels, his Dad loved the song "A white sport coat and a pink carnation" so this was in honor of him. Norm showed up at quarter to one, the planner and Lisa had a hard time to keep him out of our bedroom. He wanted to make sure I was there.

He and his Mom went and had a drink, like me he needed a drink, Lisa brought me another mimosa. She told me about Norm and how nervous he really was. I texted him on his cell telling him I loved him and I was not going anywhere without my future husband.

Husband to even say it out loud, I was to have a husband in a very short period of time. Lisa and I talked, the time near, we would soon be in front of the Marriage Officient. Norm was asked to take his spot at the archway, his Mom front row table. He knocked on my door it was time, Lisa went out and sat with Doris.

I walked out slowly, I had grabbed tissues cause I knew I would not make it to Norm and not be crying. They played a song both Norm and I loved, when I came out to the back of the house where he was standing waiting, I burst into tears, Norm of course too was in tears. I took his hand and handed him a tissue.

The ceremony done we kissed, they all came and congratulated us, we all sat and had dinner, a toast to us was made by Lisa and Norm's partner Tom. We all ate to much, I could not take my eyes off of my husband, he and I kissed so many times. I told him he and I were to be in the same bed each and every night from here on.

We would honeymoon at Niagara Falls, the weather was perfect but we rarely left our hotel, we did see the Falls and took in some of the sites, but we both wanted it to be him and I. Norm and I would be celebrating our fifth anniversary this year, he and I still madly in love with each other. His Mom Doris spent lots of time with us, either in our home or travelling with us.

He and I met in weird circumstances but he and I gravitated to each other, he really is a wonderful man, that I love more each and every day.