The Assessment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fourth day dawned wet and stormy. After sucking off the assessor and receiving a wonderful session of cunnilingus in exchange, the assessor built a fire in the hearth and set Mae to work on a difficult bit of embroidery. This was not a skill that Mae was especially adept at. She was so impatient to see the final result that she rushed the job and usually made a hash of it. This time she deliberately paced herself. She was nowhere done when the timer went off, but her work was, for her, surprisingly neat. Mae hoped that it was good enough. She doubted that this would cost Mae her wedding ring. She was more than confident now that she would pass.

"We are having a soldier on furlough for dinner tonight, Mae. He will want nothing more than a fine home-cooked dinner and a girl that reminds him of home. Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes, Sir!" returned Mae smartly.

It was raining buckets when the young man turned up at the front door. Mae took his greatcoat and hat and hung them by the fire. The young corporal did a doubletake when he saw haw Mae was dressed, then he smiled widely. The young soldier, Leroy, was almost the exact age as Mae. He from the far northern frontier and desperately homesick. He and Mae were soon caught up in deep conversation. He could not take his eyes off Mae's trim, alluring form. If another man had done this, Mae would have found it rude and infuriating, with this young man however, it was somehow endearing and flattering.

"Do I remind you of a girl at home, Leroy?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll say! My girl Judy! She's got hair almost as golden as yours and the same lovely blue eyes, you're much prettier, though, Ma'am."

"Please call me Mae, Leroy."

"OK, Mae. You're cooking is every bit a beautiful as you are!"

"Flatterer!"

"No, Ma'am, I mean, Mae, not at all."

Leroy inhaled everything Mae placed in front of him. "My stars, Leroy, when is the last time you had a decent meal?"

"Not for a long time. The army feeds us plenty but none of it tastes this good."

"Is there anything else I can get you, Leroy."

"No, Mae...not really."

"What is it, boy! Spit it out!" interjected Assessor Reynolds.

"Well, sir, Mae. It's been an awfully long time since I kissed a pretty girl. If you could spare one Mae..." his voice dropped off and his eyes focused on the floor.

Mae grasped him under the chin, turned his face upwards and planted a scintillating kiss on his astounded lips.

"Gosh!" he exclaimed when Mae broke off the osculation.

"I don't think we have to wonder if our young visitor is warm enough now, Mae," deadpanned Assessor Reynolds, causing everyone to laugh.

The storm had broken by the time the young soldier's visiting hours were over. Since this was his last night of furlough, he had to hurry to the military base on the outskirts of town. As Mae reached for Leroy's coat, she slipped on a puddle of water. She tumbled to the floor and the skirt of her dress rode up, giving Leroy a clear shot of Mae's lacy step-ins, which were transparent enough to reveal her attractive pussy and that it was currently bald. His eyes practically popped out of his head. Mae returned to her feet, apologized and helped Leroy into his coat. The lad hastily buttoned it up to conceal his sudden insistent erection from public view. Assessor Reynolds sensed his discomfort immediately as he handed the youngster his hat. One he was gone the assessor said. "I know just what that young soldier is going to be doing at lights out!"

"What?" asked Mae.

"You mean you really don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

"Oh, Mae, when they made you, they broke the mold. Come on Mrs. Oblivious, you need a bath!"

Assessor Reynolds chuckled through the rest of the night, even as he instructed Mae in the fine art of giving her man a massage after a long day. This was somewhat familiar territory to Mae, but once again, by recalling how the assessor had massaged her and through his verbal instructions, she did a much better job of it than she had previously. "I can't wait to give Samuel one of these!" she thought avidly. When her instructor rolled over with a throbbing hardon, Mae did not have to think hard about what he meant by "happy ending."

Mae's fifth day involved dealing with tradesmen. Assessor Reynolds needed a new garden path laid. The work required a stonemason and a carpenter. Two stonemasons and three carpenters turned up to assess the work and give a price. Mae's job was to sit in on all the meetings and then weigh the various proposals and tell Assessor Reynolds which to pick. Mae felt hopelessly out of her depth. She understood very little of what the men said regarding materials and labor costs and so forth. By the end of the day, when the last carpenter had left, Mae's head was swimming. For several hours she sat reading the proposals, but it might as well have been a foreign language. With tears in her eyes, she confessed to the assessor that she had no clue as to which was best.

He embraced her, kissed her on the forehead and spoke to her gently, "Frankly, I would have been amazed had you been able to follow all of that. Let me ask you this, which of those men seemed most trustworthy?"

Mae answered that question.

"I feel the same way about the same men."

Mae looked confused, "But my lesson..."

"Sometimes a husband just needs his wife's intuition. Often, she can see things he can't even if she is completely unfamiliar with the topic. Often, she can tell who is trustworthy when he cannot. A wife's good instincts will save a man time and again. You have good instincts, Mae."

"That's the lesson?"

"That's the lesson!"

The two looked at each other for a moment. Mae had an even deeper appreciation of this man.

"All right," he said, breaking her reverie, "How about you try tackling dinner?"

"THAT should be no problem!"

He playfully smacked Mae on the bottom as she headed towards the kitchen.

Her sixth day was baking day. May really appreciated her abbreviated dress as the oven was going all day. She made bread, biscuits, cookies, a blueberry pie, a cake, and various tarts. She used every bit of flour and most of the sugar in the house. She also felt supremely confident. She gazed at the third finger of her left hand and knew that it would not be naked too much longer. Already, she could anticipate getting Samuel into bed! After nearly burning herself, Mae realized she was lollygagging. "Don't mess up on your penultimate day, Mae!" she said softly. Once all the baking was completed and Mae had cleaned up, Assessor Reynolds invited the residents of his street to sample and rate Mae's creations. Mae was not privy to the ratings as they were all paper ballots controlled by the assessor, but not a crumb was left. The neighbors seemed very nice and complimented Mae on both her baking and her looks, making her feel very good indeed. She was, however, quite tired from being on her feet in front of the hot stove all day. Her bath that night was sweetly refreshing.

In bed, Assessor Reynolds took Mae's ass for the first time. At first, she cried, "It's a sin!"

"Nonsense, ALL parts of a wife should be open to her husband."

After calming her fears, Assessor Reynolds took some lubricant and greased up both himself and Mae's very attractive bum. Then he proceeded quite slowly, millimeter by millimeter until the entirety of his shaft was deep within Mae's anus. Once he started gently pumping away, Mae no longer regarded what he was doing a sin. She felt an orgasm, easily the grandest of the week working its way out of her. When the orgasm hit, Mae burst into laughter. It lasted for a very long time.

"Still think it a sin, Mrs. Stevens?"

"No, SIR!" she barked back in a mirthful voice.

Day seven was clear but cold for spring. Mae's eyes fluttered open. She had been dreaming of Samuel. In her dream, she had made him happier than ever. His laughter merged with her own, he was just reaching for her when she woke up. She was not frustrated by that fact for long, for today was graduation day! She pulled herself away from the embrace of the assessor and centered her mouth over his cock. This morning, his seed tasted positively heavenly.

The assessor stroked her blonde locks and said, "The only downside of this job is that I can't keep any of you."

"Does that mean I passed, Sir?"

"I can't tell you that, now," he replied but his smile spoke volumes.

After breakfast, the assessor sat Mae down and said, "You should be circumspect about our time together, Mae, lest your husband gets jealous and develops a complex. First-year assessments are often harder on the groom than upon the bride. He's been on pins and needles, unsure if he will see you again his mind imagining all sorts of things. Later assessments are less of a problem and have a much lower failure rate. By the fifth year a husband has matured, and many are actually anxious for assessment so that their brides will learn new ways to spice up the bed-chamber. Each assessment the first, the fifth, the tenth, and so on are different, each has its own tests and unique expectations. You will be a different woman in five years, perhaps a mother of one or several children. You will have new and different skills. You won't be assessed by me; you will be assessed by someone else. He too will be intimate with you and will instruct you in new things. The positions I taught you, Mae are only the beginning! As a woman matures, she has different needs. The lad of her youth might not be able to please her as well. Those women may be taught new ways of self-love or simply to better appreciate what they have. I have no doubt however that your husband already appreciates you a great deal and will appreciate you even more, starting later today. Mae Stevens, congratulations, you have passed your assessment!"

"Oh, thank you, Assessor Reynolds!" squealed Mae as she stood up, leaned across the table and kissed him firmly on the lips.

For a second time, Mae stood naked in the front room. She had turned over her wardrobe piece by piece and the assessor had spirited it all away. He returned with a box. Mae recognized it immediately, it was the one into which she had placed her clothing seven days ago.

Mae was beyond startled to discover that her dress and everything else had been carefully and expertly laundered. Mae tugged on the step-ins and garter, felt immediately confined by the corset. She tugged on her long white stockings and attached them to the garters. She pulled on the dowdy dress. "Behind closed doors, I'm going to wear an assessment dress for Samuel's eyes only!" she thought happily. She laced up the ankle-high boots and gathered up the sunbonnet that left...

"Are you looking for this?" In his extended palm, the assessor held May's wedding band burnished to a brilliant shine.

"Oh, Sir! You think of everything!"

Mae kissed the assessor once more, a long, lingering one before she broke it off with a laugh. "I sure won't tell Samuel how well you kiss!"

Assessor Reynolds laughed before he sat down and filled out Mae's travel pass and permission slip. He slid a small tube across the table. Mae opened it up to find a diploma.

"If anyone questions your travel pass, show them that."

"Will do."

After some mid-morning tea, the assessor accompanied Mae to the station. "You've got enough to think about without worrying about getting lost on the way to the station," he said.

Mae leaned out the window of the stage to wave at Assessor Reynolds as it pulled away, but he had already vanished into the crowd. For the first time, Mae wondered if Assessor Reynolds had a woman of his own. "Is it his lot to be a waystation in the lives of so many wives but to have no wife of his own?" Mae was saddened by that thought. Assessor Reynolds would make a fine husband but not for her, for she had... "Samuel!" she screamed in her hometown station as she leaped into his arms, threw her own arms around his neck and buried him under a fusillade of kisses.

In their bedroom, Mae found a shrine to herself. A fine portrait of her was centered on the bureau with one of her love notes to Samuel under the frame and the little pink bag in front of it! Samuel could not get her clothes or his own off fast enough. His eyes took in his wife's now hairless sex and he uttered an awed "Wow!" Mae did not have to encourage him the slightest to place his mouth upon it. She did feel bold enough, however, to offer him gentle instruction to better please her. He absorbed her words and responded perfectly. Samuel had never dined upon her pussy any finer. He was now almost as skilled as the assessor! Later, when she mounted him and rode him to climax all Samuel could say was "Incredible!"

"I'll wait until the time is right, like our next anniversary to present him my ass!" thought Mae happily.

The besotted couple barely left the bed for the next week. This was far better than their honeymoon. If they had been happy before!

**

"Mae, darling, look at the size of this tax refund check! You have to be the best little wife in all the world!"

"Aww, Samuel, I'm just me."

"Not at all dear, you are a wonder unsurpassed!"

And then Samuel and Mae kissed for a long time, one thing led to another, and...you know the rest!