The Assignment Ch. 03

Story Info
The assignment's deadline looms in front of her.
3.2k words
4.63
2.2k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

--book--

Teagan didn't sleep much that night, she kept hearing Candace's voice in her head. There was no doubt now that Professor Jackson knew exactly who she was. Sitting up she wiped the sleep from her eyes and trudged to the shower. She grimaced when she saw her face in the mirror, her eyeliner smudged and her cheeks paler than normal. Grabbing a towel and her body wash off the linen shelf she set them on the back of the toilet and stripped tossing her old clothes in the hamper behind her. One in the shower she turned on only the hot water for a moment and allowed the pain to push her thoughts away. 20 minutes later wrapped in the towel she walks back into her room and grabs a fresh outfit complete with bra and panties. She skipped makeup this morning because she didn't want to be late, God Forbid she do anything else to get on the teacher's radar. She grabs an apple from the fruit bowl and turns to give her Mom a kiss on the cheek when she catches a glimpse of a woman she recognizes on the television.

"Ms. Hawthorne what can you tell us about your captor?" The news reporter asks the woman.

"I never really seen him except for the say he took me," she replies softly.

Teagan's heart starts pounding so she runs absently at her chest. Her Mom let's out a sigh and clicks the off button on the television. "That woman was taken outside the movie theater Friday, I can't help but think that could have been you."

Teagan grimaces and kisses her Mom's cheek. "I am sure I never had anything to worry about. I mean look at her and then look at me."

Her Mom smiles and tucks her hair behind her ears. "You are my beautiful baby."

Teagan smiles and says she has to go then walks outside and leans up against the front door, "what the fuck? Why would he have her call me and then let her go?"

--reality--

Dr. Robinson reads over the last line of the beginning of chapter 3 then looks at me and nods, "this twist is actually damned good writing Galloway." I try not to let the compliment go to my head because usually he follows them with a swift kick in the ass. "The sex scenes aren't negotiable."

I groan and put my hands on my forehead, "I am getting there. It is just difficult to find a place to stop and well just start fucking."

"Is it really? Sex happens for a variety of different reasons but unless you've been married for the last 5 years it is hardly something one plans out."

"I get that Dr. Robinson, but when it is sex between a serial killer and his 18 year old chemistry student some planning is necessary."

"Let it happen Miss. Galloway," Dr. Robinson says after stacking my papers and handing them back to me. "Put the two characters into a situation where the air is so thick with sexual tension that there is no escape for them."

I think Dr. Robinson has a definite kinky side because the way his eyes darken when he is talking about sex between these two characters I have created kind of freaks me out a little. "Uhh, great I will do that," I say waving the papers and turning to leave. The problem is I have never before in my life written a sex scene. I have now read a million of them but, trying to figure out how to write my own without the characters being awkward as fuck is stumping me. Once I get home I sit next to my roommate on the sofa and ask her how she would start a sex scene.

"The first time? Well it would be best done spontaneously. Like they are talking and then look at each other and everything just clicks."

How the fuck am I supposed to initiate that scene though? Ugh! "They are just so different though," I grumble unhappily.

"The best sex scenes I have ever read are between people who you wouldn't think would hook up. Don't force it though that shit just comes off badly."

Great.

--book--

Teagan is asked to stay after class again and this time she is even more anxious. What could he possibly want to talk about? She wished the floor would open up and swallow her or something. Tapping her pencil on her desk she waited impatiently for him to be done talking to another student. After he was done he closed and locked the door before pulling down the curtain over the window. "Miss. Moseley please come to the front of the classroom."

Teagan nods and wipes her sweaty hands on the front of her shirt. I am so dead, she thought as she walked slowly towards the front. Once next to his desk she makes sure to put it in between them so he can't touch her, at least not very easily. "Professor Jackson, I..."

He smiles slightly and sits down in his chair propping his feet up on top of the desk. She draws her eyes to his legs which are clearly outlined by him stretching as is his...she blushes and looks back up at his face. "I take it you saw the news this morning?"

Not going to beat around the bush this time? She thinks sourly, "Yes...sir."

"Do you know why I let Candy go?"

"Candy? Oh Candace." She squeaks, "uhh not really no."

He arches a brow and leans forward, "I couldn't very well kill her when you'd seen us together now could I?"

She swallows and looks around the room nervously, "No I guess you couldn't."

"You ruined my plans that day Teagan," he says softly as he stands up and walks over to her. She stiffens as he lightly runs one finger down her left cheek. "I was going to have so much fun with Candy."

Teagan grimaces and tries to back up but he places an arm around the small of her back. "I'm sorry," she whispers.

"Not yet, but you will be." He leans down and kisses her. She starts shaking and he makes a soothing sound before pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Holy fuck, she thinks unsure of what she should do. Her hands come up to his shoulders, meaning to push him away but why instead is she clinging? She feels him shift her so his erection is pushing on the softness of her belly. The hand not holding her to him moves up and under her top, he cups her breast over her bra his thumb circling over the nipple. She makes a whimpering sound in her throat and tries to pull away. This action earns her a smack on the ass, she squeals and he spins them around so that her back is to the desk. His hands both move and he pulls her top up and then the bra. "Professor?"

"Quiet Teagan," he scolds as he lowers his head to her breast pulls a nipple into his mouth sucking gently at first then harder. She starts squirming on the desk trying to ease the ache between her legs, which makes him chuckle and slide one hand into the waistband of her shorts playing with the edge of her panties. "Do you know what I am going to do to you?" She shakes her head no and he smiles pushing his finger under panties and tapping lightly on her clit. "I am going to fuck you and then I am going make you mine." Her eyes widen in fear but also lust and he laughs as he pulls her shorts down her legs. "Tell me Teagan how many people have touched this pretty little pussy?"

Teagan blushes and shakes her head, "no one."

He cocks his head to the side and laughs, "a virgin. How sweet, I do so love cherries." Her eyes widen impossibly as he lowers his mouth towards her swollen core.

"Baby, it is time to get up for school." Her Mom calls knocking on the bedroom door.

Teagan jerks awake with a start and stares around at her bedroom before grabing a pillow and placing it over her face to scream.

--reality--

I stare at the computer screen and look at the words that I've just written, I enjoyed the surprise of Candace being released by Jackson but that kind of kindness on his part wasn't going to work for my story. I wanted Jackson to be the quintessential evil that causes people to cross themselves before talking about him. Which makes the love story harder but Teagan is going to fall in love with the boogeyman and she won't even see it happening. Jackson's clever, manipulative, and highly intelligent he will mold her into everything he desires her to be and then he will...well I don't know exactly know where the love story part is headed, it's fucking complicated. A little backstory here I have never actually written a book until now, I have no clue what I am doing. It's not like I don't like to read or I would have never end up in English lit but my tastes don't lean towards what we are being expected to write about, I actually like the old books and love Shakespeare. Dr. Robinson fucked my whole summer semester up with this bullshit.

"Hey Rach, you want some peanut chicken for dinner?" my roommate asks from the doorway.

I turn around and nod, "extra sauce this time please."

"I will make sure to tell them twice," she agrees turning around and walking down the hallway.

I need to call my Mom but she is probably still sleeping from her flight. She works for a fashion magazine as a photographer so she is constantly traveling to exotic locations. I used to go with her when I was younger and homeschooled but you can't exactly go to college like that. I walk into kitchen to get a drink to go with my thai food when I notice a note on the fridge.

Harrison called said he would be here around 6 tomorrow night.

If there was one person I dislike more than Dr. Robinson it was Harrison. My Mother's "friend" who is 20 years younger than her by the way, is a rich asshole who thinks because he drives a Bentley and wear Gucci pants that somehow he doesn't have to abide the same laws of decency as the rest of us. This is the first year I won't be at home when he comes for his "summer" visit. Thank the fucking lord. Uhh, sorry Jesus but the situation calls for it. Groaning I go back to the computer and sit down.

--book--

It has been a week since Teagan found out the man who she watched abduct a woman was her new teacher and five days since she had a rather unfortunate wet dream about him. He wasn't even particularly good looking, sure he was hot but every man who puts even a little effort into his appearance is. Professor Jackson is tall, somewhere around 6'4 (which that in itself is attractive), he has dark blue eyes and light brown hair that has a sort of wave to it. His hair is styled in way that remind Teagan of Newt in Fantastic Beasts, like the professor forgot it is 2019 not 1920. He wore three piece suits or dress slacks and button downs, he always pairs his outfit with a pair of worn out chucks. Teagan was sure that somehow went against dress code but his shoes weren't the most concerning aspect of her personality, obviously. After that first day he never talks to Teagan but she can feel his gaze whenever she enters or leaves the classroom and because she is a natural ginger (she dyes her hair blonde so colors show up better) she turns into a red splotchy mess every time. A homeless man found Candace's body two days ago. It was posed sitting on a bench at depot park, the man didn't even notice she was dead at first. "She looked like she had fallen asleep waiting on someone," the man had told the news station interviewing him. Everyone is talking about it, well the adults are...the only things teenagers talk about are sex, booze, and pills in Bronson. Teagan looks over at her best friend who is eating an apple and reading a book, "did you hear about the girl that was killed?"

Mercy nods and bites the fruit before putting her book down and turning towards Teagan, "people are saying her boyfriend did it."

"Why is that?"

"Because her panties and bra were missing."

Teagan goes pale and her eyes catch Professor Jackson up by the stage talking to the gym coach. "Was she assaulted?"

Mercy shakes her head no and leans over closer, "Dad says she had X in her system though."

Mercy's father was a pathologist's assistant at the coroner's office where Candace's body was taken for autopsy. "Is that why she died?'

"No, Teagan...it is worst than that. Dad says that she was frozen to death and not quickly either."

"Frozen," Teagan swallows hard and shakes her head. "That's crazy."

"You're telling me," Mercy shivers in disgust. "Dad said it would have taken her at least 3 days to die."

Professor Jackson walks passed Teagan as Mercy says this and just barely skims the tips of his finger over the back of her neck. They were of course ice cold.

--reality--

I wonder if freezing a person to death slowly is actually possible now that I have written it. If the killer was to start with say the toes and fingers and gradually work up, I wonder how the person would actually begin to die. Whelp, I am going to google it. Hopefully no cops ever try to read my browser history, that would be quite hard to explain. According to Google, the first thing the body does to prevent itself from freezing is that capillaries or the tiny blood vessels near the surface of the skin and throughout the body constrict blocking off blood flow to the area. So when Jackson systematically freezes his victims toes and fingers the body cuts off contact with those parts of the body and abandons them. How rude. Anyway I already kind of knew that from when my cousin got frost bite while trying and failing to hike Mt. Everest. However my cousin's whole body was exposed to the cold and I think Jackson is cruel enough to just stick the part of the body he wants to freeze into the conditions necessary to accomplish this. So when he is freezing the foot he dips it into the liquid nitrogen, nah too quick...hmmm maybe a tub of ice? Spinning in my chair I look up at the ceiling and think about the different ways something can freeze, something that would allow for a body part to be separate but not dismembered. I imagine something like an indoor swimming pool that has dropped down to just below freezing would work, the victim could be suspended above the pool and gradually lowered into the water. Her head would have to never be submerged because died from being frozen not drowning. Ironically I am stalling the whole falling in love aspect of my story with death. Teagan knows Jackson killed Candace now, she should be fucking terrified. How do I explain away the fact that she isn't? It isn't like I can use the excuse that she already loved him, she met him literally abducting the deceased. So many people have told just to "let it happen." How the fuck do you let love happen? Especially knowing that there is no happy ending coming at the end of the story. I have read every contemporary romance novel the local library has available and judging from the smirk the Male librarian always gives me I am assuming they all think I take them to bed at night to "read." None of the books have helped me, the heroes are all jack asses but they are not serial killers and the heroines are all door mats, something Teagan is not.

--book--

Teagan trails her fingers over the biographies in front of her looking for one on Albert Fish, the serial killer the movie silence of the lamb's Hannibal Lecter was based on when someone behind her reaches above her head and pulls down a book. She moves to the left slightly so she can turn around and squeaks softly when she sees Professor Jackson casually leaning against the opposite shelf flipping through the page of the book. "You don't find these books tedious, Miss. Moseley?" He asks softly.

She shakes her head and wraps her arms around her middle, "No sir. Fact is often stranger than fiction."

He smirks slightly before straightening and walking closer to her. Right before their bodies touch he stop and grabs her hand placing the book in it. "Careful Teagan or you might your own reality just as abnormal." Her heart starts pounding frantically and her brush a tendril of her hair off her cheek before smiling and walking away. Once he is gone she let's out a breath and looks down at the book in hands.

"The Life and Times of Albert Fish," she reads out loud even as she faces the dreadful fact that her teacher...a serial killer who has spent barely anytime with her knew exactly what she was looking for.

--reality--

Dr. Robinson looks disappointed as he puts the book down and leans back in his chair. "So you changed up the subplot?"

I nod, "I didn't want Jackson to come off soft."

He arches a brow but doesn't comment on that statement. "The fake sex scene was a cop out. I hope you fix that soon."

I grimace having known her was going to mention that, "I didn't think they were ready yet."

He chuckles, "no one is ever really ready to have sex with a new person that first time. More often than not it is awkward as hell and someone is left unsatisfied. But, this is fiction Miss. Galloway and while I am not a avid romance fan even I know the sex is over the top and everyone always has an orgasm."

He is right, as ridiculous as it sounds even the females who come off as reluctant in romance novels end up seeing fireworks at the end of the encounter. So unreliable romance novels are. "I am setting it up, the library scene..."

He cuts me off by chuckling, "quit stalling. The foreplay is nice but it needs to lead to a bed or a couch, hell even a wall would do. They need to start fucking in order to build their relationship."

I glare at him and grumble, "loads of romance novels leave sex for after marriage."

"Really Miss. Galloway? So your hero, who is a predatory serial killer who enjoys watching young women freeze to death is a religious man?"

I purse my lips together and refuse to answer the ass hat.