The Association of Sissies Ch. 05

Story Info
The conclusion. New friends.
4.3k words
4.62
3.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The business of T.U.M.S was doing incredibly well. Mark handled the curriculum, training materials, and training for presenters. Sam and I focused on that with Mark. I presented the material in most videos. I also handled most of the handouts. Samantha was amazing at the presentation slides, graphics, and keeping the general look and themes consistent throughout the entire program. Mark was our editor and chief.

Dale handled all legal issues for T.U.M.S. He also generated a lot of money for the organization by seeking donations to the organization by any means possible. Jocelyn and Rachel were forbidden from going into details, but it pushed the boundaries of laws against extortion.

Dr. Whittier was in charge of camp health. He was an endocrinologist by trade, but he was a very knowledgeable doctor in general. He handled the treatment needs of the sissies and also the general medical needs of the entire group on the farm. He also was in charge of the galley. He had everyone on a diet plan, even Jim. Edith was the head cook. She was by far the busiest of us sissies. Every sissy had to assist Edith in the kitchen. There was a schedule that rotated us. Each house had several lube dispensers. The barn and galley had a few lube dispensers. Anne kept them full and maintained the first aid kits that were also dispersed. She also acted as a nurse for Dr. Whittier when he was with a patient. The Farm went through an unbelievable amount of lube.

Jim always handled the financial and administrative aspects with the two sissies he had in training. Parker was his latest addition. He was looking for a second sissy to train. Parker had ascended the ranks of T.U.M.S. quickly and had devoted all of her time to volunteering. Jim had been communicating with her, but he gave into pressure to let her come to the Farm as a reward for her hard work. Jim hadn't gotten as far with her remote training as he would have liked before she came up. He was genuinely nervous.

I had been working in the studio behind the Farmhouse on Parker's second day. Jim had done a pretty good job of steering her away from seeing the sissies on her first day. He kept her in one on one consultations and a private dinner at Clark's Restaurant downtown. He used his time to try the best he could to get her to a point where she could be feminized. Mark was pretty well known by most people involved with T.U.M.S., but I was a celebrity within the community. I was the face of all training materials. I narrated over ninety percent of the curriculum. I was in over one-hundred hours of video presentations. My picture was throughout every training book and manual. Thousands of people felt that they had a deep bond with me, but I had never met any of them. Jim bet that my star power may be the only thing that could give her the final push that she needed. Jim pretended that he needed to give me some last minute changes.

I had several outfits that I wore for the presentations, but they weren't complete outfits. I was only in frame from my mid-torso up. There were only a handful of times that any part of me below the waist was in frame. I usually filmed nude from the waist down. The Farm was pretty much a nudist community for us sissies. We felt weird wearing clothes.

Parker went from complete excitement on seeing me to complete shock. Jim introduced me as his first sissy. She stared at me with her mouth open. I smiled at her. I could tell she would be pretty cute.

I ran to her and placed a finger across her mouth. I put my hands on the sides of her face and stared into her eyes. I could tell that I had her.

I slowly stripped as she stared at me. First my jacket. Then my blouse. I took off my bra. I kept eye contact with her the entire time. I held my boobs up and and gave a little jump so they bounced with a slight jiggle. She continued to stare, but her gaze dropped lower and lower.

I rocked my hips back and forth just to make my clitty dance. Her nineteen year old eyes were glued as my little nub swayed back. My shrunken balls were pulled into the base of my clit as usual. I licked my finger and rubbed my clitty. I licked a finger on my other hand and pinched my nipples.

I grabbed her hand and brought it to my breasts. She started to squeeze them. She looked at my face and my breasts. She started to breath heavier. I pulled her head to my chest and she sucked on my nipples.

I got on my knees in front of Jim and unzipped his fly. I removed his aroused penis and began to fellate him. Jim didn't have many redeeming qualities, but he did have a magnificent penis. Erections had slowly gotten harder for him to get and maintain over the seven years that I had been worshipping his cock. There was a pill coming out that could supposedly help, but it was in short supply. A sissy learning her purpose always made Jim hard so Parker got a good show.

I stared at Parker as I ran my tongue down the length of his cock.

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" I asked.

She shook her head no. I continued to lick Jim. I slowly started to suck on his mushroom head. Jim moaned.

"It tastes so good." I said to Parker as I slowly stroked his cock with my hand.

His cock returned to my slutty mouth and I made a mess of myself. I stared at Parker seductively while I inched my way up and down Jim.

"What.... what... does it taste like?" Parker asked as she blushed.

**(slurp)**

"I can't describe it. You have to experience it." I said between slurps.

**(slurp)**

Parker stared at me and stared at Jim's cock. I could see the hunger in her sissy eyes. She was ready. She had held herself back all her life and she was ready to be the sissy she was born to be.

**(slurp)**

"I might share this one with you, if you want to try." I said.

**(slurp)**

Parker said nothing. I sucked on Jim's cock hard and licked the entire shaft and head in an exaggerated way. My tongue excavated his urethra and his ridged frenulum. I left my tongue out of my mouth and then stood up. I brought my tongue to her mouth and she sucked on it. I kissed her and pushed my tongue into her mouth.

"Suck on her tongue." Jim said to Parker.

She sucked on my tongue as Jim asked. I pulled her closer to Jim. I grabbed her hand and brought it to Jim's long cock. She stroked it as I she sucked on my tongue.

I removed her tie, and button up shirt. I removed her wrist watch, and undershirt. I removed her shoes and socks, then her belt and pants. I then removed her boxer briefs. She had a chubby about five inches long and narrow. She had huge hairy balls that hung down low. She still dwarfed me, but she was on the smaller side of average. I ran my hands over her body hair that would soon be gone. I grabbed her ass that would soon be split wide open. I looked at her groin that would soon be branded.

I brought her down to her knees and gently guided her mouth to Jim's cock. There is nothing sexier than watching someone find out that they were a cocksucker. Parker had very good natural instincts. We traded back and forth on Jim's tool.

Parker used her tongue and mouth like the good whore she would become. Her clit was hard as a rock. She stroked her clit furiously as she fulfilled all of her fantasies. We kissed each other around Jim's engorged shaft. I spit in her mouth and helped her ease Jim to the entry of her throat. She tried desperately and Jim was very happy even though she wasn't able to open her throat enough. Jim pinched off her nose and pushed his cock tightly against her throat. I watched her throat expand and collapse with each stream of hot cum that went down. She squirted all over the floor as she drank his cum straight from the tap. She kissed me with Jim's cum in her mouth. She was hooked for life. She would never leave South Carolina again. Jim hired people to sell all of her stuff. He paid off all of her debts. All of his sissies vanished with no trace when they entered the Farm. No bank accounts. No debt. No taxes. The only thing we did was change our names and renew our licenses.

Jim had finished four houses overlooking the lake. The houses were identical. The downstairs had a large surrogate bedroom, surrogate study, surrogate bathroom, living room, sissy room, sissy bathroom, and a small kitchenette.

The sissy room was completely open with only exterior walls, no interior walls. The sissy bathroom was also open except for the toilet room. It was enclosed by walls but had a glass door. The shower was against an exterior wall and had all glass sides. The double vanity was next to it. Each house had an upstairs office area. The Surrogate had a private office. The sissies worked in an open office area.

Edith worked out of the Farmhouse until the Galley was completed. The Galley was setup to handle the volume and made her life much easier. The Galley also had several guest rooms for visitors.

Jim had the Farmhouse updated with a kitchen delete, open sissy room, open sissy bathroom, and upstairs administration office for him and the sissies. He also built a timeout box for sissies. It consisted of six small soundproofed rooms with doors that locked from the outside. He finally added a large punishment room with racks, stockades, and implements.

Edith was the only Sissy that had a full time job. The rest of us had to help maintain the Farm. The Farm didn't grow anything other than weeds and grass, but it all had to be maintained. The Barn had to be painted once a year. The dock on the lake needed to be regularly pressure washed and stained with water sealant. The fields needed to be cut.

We weren't allowed to wear clothes while on the Farm, but we did wear snake boots while working outside. It wasn't uncommon for us to see Eastern Diamondbacks and Copperheads while we worked. The boots went above the calf and would protect us from any below the knee snakebites. We constantly teased Jocelyn that a snake would probably bite her on her clit since it hung down so low. I hated cutting the stretch of grass in front of the highway. It was only a matter of time before the Sheriff caught me nude out there, but traffic was very low to rare. The Farm also went through a ton of sunscreen.

All house cleaning was the responsibility of the two sissies living in that house. They did all the cleaning and laundry. They made the beds and took out the trash.

Jim initiated a "don't ask, don't tell" policy for sexual encounters with other surrogates. We were not allowed to turn down advances from another surrogate. We also were not allowed to tell our surrogate about an encounter unless instructed to by Jim. This cut down on any jealousy issues and made everything straightforward. It would, however, be very taboo if a surrogate punished another surrogate's sissy. Jocelyn and I experienced the most sexual encounters with other surrogates. Rachel received the most punishments in general.

Rachel and Parker wore chastity cages nearly full time. Those were some of the measures Jim took to prevent Samantha and Edith from getting pregnant. He also had Dr. Whittier witness Edith and Samantha take a birth control pill every day. He had to fill out a log each time.

Jim was worried that Mark did not discipline Sam and I properly. Mark started to use mostly a strap and a paddle. Jim wanted to see colorful cheeks when we all lined up for inspections.

Jocelyn and I painted the barn one summer. She shared stories of Dale that were crazy. He was a real pervert. Most of us bathed and massaged our surrogates. They worked hard and deserved it. Dale was no different, but he also had an aversion to peeing in a toilet.

"Dale will pull Rachel or I behind some trees or have one of us kneel in the shower. He used to just piss on us. He liked to soak our hair. He liked to pee on our clits and our face. Lately he has been peeing inside our mouths. He hasn't made me swallow yet, but he has made Rachel drink it a few times." Jocelyn said.

"That's gross!" I replied.

"Well...." Jocelyn started to say as she moved her ladder. The ladder with her bucket of red paint still on top.

The bucket fell dumped on her head and all over her body.

"Holy shit!" I screamed as Jocelyn shrieked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm just covered in red paint."

"Keep your eyes closed. I just have to paint the last few feet and we're done. Then I will help you wash up." I said.

I finished and quickly scurried down. I cleaned up the painting tools and put the ladders away. I then helped Jocelyn over to the hose where Anne used to bath Edith.

I sprayed Jocelyn and wiped off her body with rags. I then had her bend over so I can run water through her hair as I wiped it clean.

"Janice, you clit is rock hard and redder than normal." Jocelyn said with a laugh.

I looked down, I had wet paint on me as well. My little clitty had a drop of paint on it. Jocelyn washed me off as I washed her. Jocelyn was very sexy. She was the only one that Jim allowed to be a little curvy. She would be considered skinny by most people, but she had a lot more jiggle everywhere than the rest of the sissies. I ran my hands over her smooth body. Her voluptuous curves. Her limp cock that was so long that it poked out the back of her panties when she tucked it between her legs.

We washed ourselves with the hose and rags until all the wet paint was gone. We then went into the barn to dry off.

"What were you saying before the pale dropped?" I asked as I finished drying off.

Jocelyn reached between my legs.

"Well.....at first I thought it was gross. Rachel is still humiliated by it. But.... It turns me on now." Jocelyn said as she slowly stroked my clit.

"Really. Tell me more." I moaned.

"It makes you feel.... I don't know... Really dirty. But a good dirty. It's humiliating, but the kind of humiliation you think about when you're about to cum?"

"Yeah...." I squealed.

"It makes you feel like that. You're this dirty piss girl that your surrogate uses as a toilet."

"Tell me more...." I said.

"I used to hate the smell. I would wash it my hair as soon as I could. It reminds me of him now. It reminds me of what my purpose is, a piece of meat to give men pleasure."

"Fuck yeah...". I moaned.

Jocelyn kissed me.

"Do you.... Do you orgasm much? I know you had a hard time for awhile." I asked Jocelyn.

"Yeah. I found out because of you that I don't have to be erect to cum. Rachel let's me cum, sometimes, with her hand."

I reached down and grabbed her clit. It's a shame that such a beautiful cock was wasted on a girl. I stroked her soft she-shaft. Jocelyn moaned. We kissed as we slowly stroked our clits. I felt the pressure build up and I squirted all over Jocelyn's clit. I rubbed my cum all over her clit as I stroked it, faster and faster. I held her foreskin back with one hand and rubbed her head quickly. Her soft clit pumped ropes of cum over my clit as we kissed.

T.U.M.S. had two worlds: The church world and the D.A.S. world. The church world was what people saw from the outside. We had thousands of disciples by 1998. We had Corporate clients. College professors had begun to incorporate Jim's teachings into their lesson plans. The Dalai Lama actually came to visit Jim at The Farm. Jim had lied about going to Nepal for a meeting, but he wasn't lying about having scheduled a meeting with the Dalai Lama.

If the church world was Oz, D.A.S. was the wizards hidden behind the curtains. We were the free labor pool that made it all happen. D.A.S. stood for Docile Associated Servants. Dale commonly joked that it stood for "Dumb-Ass Sissies." Mark referred to it as "Delightful Anal Sodomy." Dr. Whittier would tell the same joke every time you saw him, "Doctors Are Super!"

Jim was the bridge between the two worlds. He looked for members of the church world that may do well on D.A.S. He vetted them. He slowly indoctrinated them. He would bring them out to the Farm when he was certain they would fit, usually. He was desperate for help now. He had gotten lucky with bringing Parker in early. He hoped to get lucky again.

Veronica was the type that Jim desired the most, though he complained about girls like her constantly when he had one. Veronica had been a full on stud like Rachel. Veronica had never thought of anything other than l having vaginal intercourse with a woman. Veronica had bed many by the time Jim started training. The World Wide Web allowed you to send an email, and this allowed Jim to indoctrinate potential sissies in various T.U.M.S programs over the country. Jim would slowly tear away at his potential sissy's masculinity from afar. Veronica had expressed unconditional love to Jim after a month of communication. Jim had complete control over Veronica's sex life from half the country away. Jim sent Veronica pictures of himself to masturbate to. The last sexual act this young man had performed was to eat pussy. Now he was masturbating to closeup pictures of Jim Thompson's penis.

Veronica's training was short, but Jim was confident in his Machiavellian techniques. I knew something was wrong with her when I first met him. I knew the women that Jim made. I was one of them, and I had seen everyone else get trained. I could tell if one was undercooked. All of them, except for Sam and Edith, were fake when they came. They didn't fake being a girl. They may not have realized it, but they faking their masculinity at this point. The person Jim planned on naming Veronica was the fakest to ever come to the Farm. The difference was he faked being effeminate.

Jim thought he had gotten lucky. Veronica was surprised by the sadism. Jim became more cruel and sadistic as he was challenged. The increased depravity only caused Veronica to resist even more. They were a feedback loop. Veronica was locked in timeout frequently. Veronica was the record holdout for not having any sexual contact with Jim. Jim was a ticking time bomb. I avoided him as much as possible.

Mark started to disagree with Jim frequently. Dale and Dr Whittier would cower around Jim, but Mark would stand up and tell Jim that he was being bullshit. Mark had now seen the real Jim, and there was no going back for him. Mark became our protector. Mark protected Sam and I. He protected Jocelyn and Rachel. He protected Anne and Edith. Mark tried to protect Parker, but access to Parker and Veronica was limited at best as Jim spiraled down.

The Farm became a worse place to be every day. Fishermen had apparently found a good fishing hole in front of our dock. It was impossible for us to hide from their view. They fished there every day it seemed. Traffic increased steadily on the Highway. Jim was a raving lunatic that everyone ran from.

There was a commotion at the Barn. Jim drove his golf cart back to the Farmhouse. It wasn't long before Parker came to our house screaming and crying. We all followed her back to the Farmhouse.

I walked in with Mark. It looked like a crime scene. Jim sat in the living room naked, and covered in blood. He was silent and almost meditative. The blood trail went through the house to the timeout area and punishment room. Veronica was naked and motionless on the floor, surrounded by blood. He had cold lifeless eyes and a knife was stuck in his chest. The brand was thrown on the floor. The torch was knocked over. Rope was strewn around. Everything was in dishevel. Veronica had been branded.

Mark and I walked back to the living room, careful not to touch anything. The door to the Farmhouse was kicked open. Several FBI Agents swarmed inside with their guns drawn. Jim was arrested and carried out of the Farmhouse.

They also arrested Dale, Jocelyn, and Rachel. Jocelyn and Rachel were released due to cooperation. Sam, Parker, Mark, Edith, Dr. Whittier, and I gave statements and later depositions. Dale was eventually sentenced to twenty years for his extortion crimes. Rachel and Jocelyn both testified against him. Jim received forty life sentences without the possibility of parole for all of his crimes. I spent five days on the witness stand answering questions.

12