The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I could feel an orgasm building in her, she reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. It was soft and wet and slippery and warm and wonderful. My moan joined with hers as I felt her pussy muscles begin their rhythmic pulsations as she came.

When it was done, she slumped against me and put her head on my shoulder and said "You were as good as I imagined you'd be. I'm glad I let that truck stop tramp have your first cum shot so you'd last for me."

She started to kiss me long and slow. I felt her fumbling with something and I felt a cool liquid drip slowly onto my balls.

"Now it's time for your reward" she cooed.

I was lying back with my eyes closed enjoying the pleasures of my hard dick in her hot wet pussy when she lifted up and pulled my cock out of her pussy and I figured it was time for my second blowjob cum shot of the night.

As usual, I was wrong. With her hand still guiding my cock she slid the head back and I felt her tight sphincter muscles as she pressed my cock into her ass. I felt myself start to come and she must have too.

She ran her hand down to the base of my cock and squeezed. As she squeezed, my orgasm receded and I regained my control. In the meantime, she had been slowly settling down and her ass was swallowing my cock. As she removed her fingers her ass cheeks touched down on my thighs.

I had lifted my head up and opened my eyes in order to watch this miracle occur. As I saw the last of my cock slide up inside her, I closed my eyes and lay back down with a moan of pleasure. A few seconds later, she started to rock back and forth fucking my cock in and out of her ass.

It was glorious.

I don't get to ass fuck my wife very often, usually only when she is too drunk and horny to say no. But this was a new experience, a woman who not only took the active role in the ass fucking, but one who actually enjoyed it. I could feel the tiny muscle contractions as my cock slid in and out of her ass and when her hand stroked her clit.

After a few minutes of this she stood up and slid my cock from her ass.

"ohhh?" was all I was capable of saying at that point in time.

She leaned down and kissed me, "Don't worry" she whispered "I think you'll like this next part too."

With that, she swung a leg off of me and backed onto my cock. Slowly she sank backwards impaling her beautiful ass on my rock hard cock. As she hit bottom, fully engulfing my cock, she leaned back onto me and brought my hands up to her breasts. As I began to stroke her breasts and play with her nipples, she reached a hand down and started to stroke her clit. I could feel the pulsations in her ass as she hit her love button and I knew she was close to an orgasm.

Suddenly she jammed 2 fingers into her pussy and thrashed them about wildly and yelling "Fuck my ass with your cock. Pull it out and drive it home you bastard. Fuck me."

I didn't need any more incentive. I started pulling my cock almost out and then slamming it all the way in. Out and in and out went my cock, and then in through a firestorm of pulsing muscles. She turned her head and sucked my tongue into her mouth and wrestled with it as my last shred of control was torn away and I began to spurt my sperm deep into her.

Over and over and over in my head I was yelling "I am coming inside her ass".

Each spurt exploded in my pleasure center as I felt my jism shoot out of my cock. And then it slowed and she started to relax and snuggled back into my chest.

"I love you" she said.

"Mshrgegh" I said, my speech center no longer online as I was focusing on the intense pleasure her sphincter muscles were still inflicting on my cock.

And then an eternity or two later she slid off my rapidly shrinking cock.

"I'll be back in a minute" she said. "I just need to clean up a little."

"Uh-huh" was the best I could muster. I vaguely remember the shower starting and then the darkness of sleep came over me like a wave.

The next thing I knew, it was morning and she was gone. The sun streamed cheerfully through the window. And there was no evidence that a beautiful young woman name Isabel had ever existed in my room.

The tub was wet as was a towel, but I remember taking a shower last night so that was no proof. The cash in my shorts pocket was still there and so were my wallet and the credit cards. The only thing I had was her delicious scent in my nostrils and a sticky cock.

"Dumbass. Having a dirty dream and thinking it was real when you woke up. You are fucking losing it. No chick you pick up in a hotel is going to fuck you like that and then disappear. Take your shower and let's hit the road."

I couldn't argue with logic like that, so I did just that. By the time I took my shower, brushed my teeth and packed my bag I had convinced myself it was just a wet dream.

And then I opened the door. There on the floor in front of the door, neatly folded were the gym shorts and t-shirt. Inside the t-shirt there was a note. It sounds corny but in my head I could hear it in her voice when I read it.

"James, Thank you so much for everything. You were such a beautiful lover I couldn't bear to wake you. I will always love you. Thank you. XOXOXOXO Isabel"

I slid her note into my back pocket half afraid that it would dissolve and I would wake up on the couch in the room again.

That didn't happen, so I went downstairs to check out.

As I waited for the clerk to print the receipt (it was a business trip after all), I asked her if the guests in 320 had checked out. A couple seconds later, she had a puzzled look on her face.

"There was nobody checked into room 320 last night," she said.

I laughed and said "I must have gotten the room number wrong. I met a young lady with long brown hair here in the lobby last night and she said she was hitchhiking home and I offered her a ride as far as I was going."

Actually I was kicking myself for not making that offer last night.

"Well, when I came in this morning, there was a young woman with long brown hair getting into a truck over at the truck stop. There was a young man with her as well" the clerk said.

"Good" I said. "It sounds like she got a better offer. Good for her."

I thanked the clerk for her help and decided to skip breakfast and just headed for my truck and the rest of the trip home. My wife will never believe this story, but then I do have the note.

Isabel, I will always love you too. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

12