The Author Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline sat there in shock, had he really just taken her breast out and then replaced it? She had been distracted, Eamonn had said something on her call that made her think he knew what was happening, and what he said was not normal for him. Eamonn was the example that Vanilla sex held up when it wanted to demonstrate what Vanilla sex was. He was a man of very predictable foreplay, if she was lucky she might get a little lick, some vanilla oral, then the same three positions, she normally had to rub herself to make sure she climaxed too. In every other way he was the perfect husband, but in bed he was boring, and definitely not changing with her kinky mind-set. She knew that he was not quite as boring as he appeared in her bed, she had looked at his browser history and he regularly watched cuckold porn, he clearly fantasied about another man fucking her.

However, on the phone when she gasped and said it was ice his response had been, 'providing it is ice and not another man's hand,' which was exactly what it was. She had been mulling over if that had been caused by either him having suspicions that this weekend was not what she had told him, or if he was for the first time to her, vocalising his fantasy, then without any warning her breast had been grabbed and exposed.

Shocked was completely how she felt, her tits was safely back away, but her mind was racing with fear, who had seen that, she looked around, Harrison sat with a huge smile on his face, but there was another guy across from them staring at her, then she noticed at least 4 maybe 5 guys that were furtively glancing at her, none of them met her eyes as she looked at them.

She turned to the author, 'I can't believe you did that,' she said, indigence in her voice.

'Is your heart racing? Are you wet? Was it exciting now that it is over?' he asked, quite clearly not expecting a response.

Chris the waiter was returning with their drinks, he placed them on the table, and as he moved the martini around to Caroline, he took a good long hard stare up her skirt.

'Go on,' the author said, 'have a feel of it'

Nervously Chris moved his hand the short distance from her drink to her skirt, he paused with his hand inside her skirt but not touching anything.

'Go on,' she said, 'cope your feel, get it over with.'

'That is not nice,' said the author, 'tell him you appreciate the attention.'

Chris's fingers made contact with her pussy, they were shaking, but he pushed them just a little harder and they parted her lips.

'Thank you Chris,' she said, 'I do really appreciate the fact you think I am worthy of your attention, just go a little lower.'

Chris smiled, looking almost terrified, but his fingers moved down, and slipped inside her, he moved them about like the inexperienced boy that he was, but Caroline was turned on by it, she could not deny that.

She was in fact very conflicted right now. Part of her could not believe that she was letting a total stranger, a little 18 year old boy, put his fingers in her pussy, but part of her lusted for more, wanted him to rip her clothes off and that was so wrong. He played for about 20 seconds, clearly not knowing what to do really, before he withdrew, and then said, 'I will just need a signature,' before hurrying back to the bar. Caroline saw him put those fingers to his nose and then in his mouth.

'Can you kneel on the floor in front of the chair please?' the author said, 'keep your knee at 90 degrees so I can easily get under there, it is only for a moment.'

Caroline complied slowly, she was not sure what he was about to do, she was still thinking how wrong it was to enjoy that lad fingering her.

Once she was keeling, the author took one of the new beer bottles that had just been delivered and moved it down under her skirt, she was looking directly at Harrison, who was intently watching the author. He brought the beer bottle up it pressed against her pussy lips, it was cold and she flinched away, but he persisted, playing out one of the fantasies he had wrote for her. She gasped, moaned, as he pushed and the neck of the bottle slid into her pussy, He very delicately moved it up and down, several times, before removing it and putting it back on the table.

He looked over to Harrison and said, 'would you like a beer?' indicating the bottles.

Harrison sat looking for a moment, then got up walked the very short 3 steps to the table and picked up the bottle that had just been up her pussy, he turned to her, said, 'thank you,' in a deep voice with an American accent. Before he turned away, he took his free hand and groped her tit gently, sliding under her top to touch her hard nipple, it was just a little flick, enough to excite her, then he took it away and walked back to his seat.

Caroline was very turned on by Harrison touching her, she was starting to enjoy just a little what her author was doing to her, knelt there as she was enjoying the attention, more than she probably should.

The author took the second bottle and brought it down the same as the first, as he brought it to her lips, she braced for the cold and did not flinch, he pushed it inside, and stopped.

'Move yourself down so the bottle is on the floor, then slide it in and out yourself,' he said.

She took hold of the bottle and did as he asked, just as Chris returned, his eye's glued to her and what she was doing, 'Errrrr...signature and room number please,' he said a little shaky.

The author reached across and exposed her tit again, actually the other one, she gasped in shock that he did that, but she was probably low enough that most people could not see.

He then filled in the details for Chris, Caroline looked from what he was doing to Chris, who was starting to get an obvious erection, as she absently fucked the bottle, far too many things happening at once for her to concentrate.

The author handed back the completed detail to Chris, and reached across and put her tit away again, she let out a breath that she had not even realised she was holding, and scanned the room, there were at least 10 men watching now, oh god how much worse can this get she thought, very aware of just how wet her pussy was with that beer bottle in it.

As Chris turned to walk back to the bar, the author said, 'wait,' and as Chris turned back he raised up her skirt, revealing the beer bottle sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

Chris's eye nearly popped out, and his jaw hung open for a moment before he realised and clamped it shut. His eyes didn't move from her beautiful bald pussy, the soft quite white folds of skin, smooth and vibrant looking, and colouring to a deep pink where the beer bottle slid in and out, his face dropped as her skirt moved back down. He went to walk away, then stopped.

Chris turned back, the look his face was pure terror, like he was risking his life as he spoke, 'I'm sorry miss, this is really inappropriate, but...well,' he paused, swallowed a couple of times then continued, 'given what has happened this afternoon, I...I need to say I think your legs look amazing, they have such a flowing shape they look like you should model,' again a pause, slightly longer this time.

A deep breathe, then he spoke again, 'They are tanned and it fades in at the top, no sharp line, and that just looks fantastic in those really sexy stockings you have on. Sorry I am rambling.'

'You ramble, you lovely young man,' Caroline said, 'I have not had such compliments in a long time.'

Chris cleared his throat, then said,' would you allow me to touch them...your legs and those stockings?' He looked away not meeting her eye.

Caroline removed the beer bottle and handed it to the author, she perched on the edge of the seat, and patted the one next to her. Chris looked around, and could clearly see a number of people watching, but there was no other staff about, and he sat where she had patted.

Caroline took his hand and placed it on her thigh, just below her skirt and on the stockings, almost immediately he stroked up and down, when he got to the top, he ran his finger around the top of the stocking, then stroked around the back of the stocking and down to her knee. At the knee he slipped his hand around to her inner thigh and very slowly and gently moved up. Caroline loved the touch of this young man as he almost tickled his way up her inner thigh, he did not stop at the top of the stocking, and his fingers played across her pussy, feeling how wet it was, before moving back down the other leg, tickle massaging the inner thigh.

Chris continued all the way down to the knee, the started back up again, careful to keep the same delicate touch, and pace. The author watched, but also looked around the room, The guy across was watching too, and to be honest looking egger, there were a good number of people watching now, one who had stood to get a good view. Chris paused at the pussy again, and this time slipped two fingers inside, he pushed them up until they had completely disappeared, he slipped them out and back in again, and repeated, Caroline, clearly enjoyed it.

Caroline could not believe how much she enjoyed this boy, this 18 year old, finger fucking her, she looked around, so many men watching, most looked away as she looked at them, but they looked straight back as she moved on. One guy that had stood up did not look away and looked her in the eye, they were hungry eyes, and she could see the desire in them, then she settled on Harrison, who just as she did got up, he moved to the other side from Chris and his hand came down to her clit, he rubbed and flicked, gently at first, then with more force, he clearly knew what he was doing, she felt an orgasm rise. Oh my god, she was going to cum in this lounge, with so many men watching her, she couldn't, it was so wrong, what would Eamonn say, but she didn't have a choice, this climax was coming one way or another. She felt her muscles tighten, her legs straighten out, she laid back into the chair, and clamped her hands over her mouth as she shuddered and moaned to a rather intense orgasm.

As she relaxed, Chris withdrew his fingers, and said, 'I really must get back to work,' he limped off, clearly nursing a huge erection, Caroline thought he must have a good sized dick under those clothes.

Harrison stood, and said, 'I must thank you Ma'am, I am pleased I could help you this afternoon, but before I do, I just need to do something else.'

Harrison pulled both her tits out of her top, both resting on the top making them just a little perkier than they naturally were, he used both hands to stroke them play with them, then squeeze them quite hard. Caroline responded to that, liking the slightly rough treatment of her tits, and he squeezed them harder, groping them as if he owned them. He really got into playing with her tits, she felt how wet that made her, and she tingled as she looked around at all the jealous looks that Harrison was getting.

'Breasts are a thing of beauty, I think any woman would be proud of them,' he said as he played.

Harrison's grope lasted about a minutes, she loved it but he carefully placed her breasts back in her top, making sure that both her nipples were only just covered and that it was clear to everybody watching that they were very hard, then he picked up his beer and walked away towards the elevators.

'Thank you, and have a good evening,' he said.

'It was a pleasure, and thank you, I loved your attention,' Caroline said as he disappeared.

The author sat watching a smile on his face, the guy that was standing, now came a sat in seat that Harrison vacated, Caroline was a little lost in her own fantasy.

Caroline sank most of her drink, her skirt was up around her waist, her top was all but undone, the only piece of clothing that was as it should be were her stockings. She looked at the author and realised that all the fear and concern that she had when she walked in had gone, she had been talking to this man for over 6 months, she had got to know him and he her, and having met him in person she realised he was exactly who he had said he was.

Caroline looked at the guy that had taken Harrison's seat, she did not feel comfortable with him at all, he was seedy, and looked at her with a leer that said there was no respect, he just wanted her naked body. The Caroline she had sold for the stories, her fantasies, would just take this man, but that really was fantasy, she did not really want him looking at her, definitely not touching her.

She leant towards the author and said, 'the guy that has just taken that vacant seat, I don't like the look of him, I don't like the way that he is leering at me, please don't let him touch me.'

The author looked at her, then said, 'I do the things I have because you have let me, you submit to what I have forced upon you because you want to, despite how this looks, you are in control. If he is a no, then that is fine.'

Caroline relaxed, she trusted that the author would protect her, if needed. The waiter Chris was returning, the author looked at him and said, 'we will have another Porn-star martini, and a Peroni please, and would you like to feel her amazing breasts while you are here?'

Chris nodded, and sat beside Caroline, with a nervousness that would suggest he had not touched her earlier, he slipped his hand into her top, he stroked her gorgeous breast, and settled on the nipple, playing with it, he cheekily moved his other hand to her pussy, it was dripping wet, and she felt so horny sitting here being played with while so many men looked on. She let him play with her breast and pussy, enjoying the moment.

The guy that took Harrison's seat got up, and moved her direction, the author immediately put his hand up, 'Sorry mate, she is not into you, I am sorry, but not yours to touch today.'

He looked totally crestfallen, he looked at her and half whispered, 'slut,' but he walked away.

Caroline was really pleased she did not have to say anything but just as the guy walked away, Chris withdrew his hands.

'Sorry, I need to get your drinks,' he said, Caroline noticed that the barman had returned, Chris was obviously worried about being caught.

As Chris disappeared, the author pulled something out of his pocket he showed it to her. Caroline stared at it, it was a butt plug, she was speechless, she had only done anal twice, Eamonn never did it or tried, and she had certainly never worn anything like that.

'Slip yourself to the front of the chair and lean back,' the author said.

'No, you can't, I've never...' Caroline was not sure what to say, and blurted in a stream.

'Do you want to use the safe word,' the author said in a kind voice.

'No,' she said before she could stop herself.

'Comply then,' he said.

She looked at him for a moment then did as he asked, she was so exposed to anybody looking, and a nice looking guy about 40 in a smart suit was heading for the empty chair.

The author pulled out some lube and squeezed a little onto his fingers, then reached for her arse, as he touched between her cheeks with the cold lube, she flinched, but didn't move.

The business guy, sat down and said, 'you don't mind if I get the front row seat for this do you?'

Caroline thought he was cute, and through the distraction of lube being massaged into her arse, said, 'Not at all. I am loving the attention that everybody is giving me,' in reality she was far more conflicted than that, she was loving it, but at the time, she wanted this humiliation to stop.

The author slipped in a finger, pushing lube into her arse, he was so gentle and subtle, and she loved the feeling, but she watched the business guy as he watched the show closely.

'You have an amazing arse,' said the business guy, 'it is shapely, firm but forgiving and squeezable, it goes well with the rest of your smoking hot body to be honest. Oh, and I love the fishnets they look fabulous on your legs.'

She almost didn't mind that he was watching her arse get fingered, just as the author removed his hand, he wiped the excess lube on the end of the plug and moved it towards her arse.

Caroline tried hard to relax, as the end cold and hard, touched her butt hole. There was slight pressure and she felt it start to go in.

'Show him your gorgeous tits,' said the author.

She had sunk into the seat quite a bit, and casual observers would not notice, she popped the last button on her top and let her tits both hang free for the business guy. She was surprise how much that had distracted her from the plug, it had to almost be in, there was pressure of a kind she had never felt before, and her hole hurt a little.

There was a push from the author, just a little harder than anything before, and the plugs widest part was in, she felt it draw itself in, and settle, it definitely felt strange, new, something she had never experienced before.

The author, moved his fingers up and pushed them into her, he pressed down on the plug through the wall of her pussy, which was an amazing feeling.

'You like that?' he asked, she nodded.

He withdrew and sat back, taking a suck on his fingers. Chris reappeared with drinks, as he put them down, his attention once again up Caroline's skirt, the author said, 'You like the butt plug?'

Chris nodded, and said, 'very much.'

'Play your cards right and you will get to replace it later,' the author said.

Chris stammered for a moment, obviously going to say something then losing the nerve. He cleared his throat, then said, 'may I take a photo?'

'No,' said Caroline.

'Yes,' said the author, 'she loves the idea of you wanking over her later.'

Chris looked at Caroline, she nodded, the author wasn't wrong at all, but she was not sure she wanted that image out there. Chris pulled out his phone and took 3 or 4 shots at different angles to ensure he got a good view of all her exposed parts.

As he put his phone away, she pulled her top back on and re-secured that last button.

'May I have a little play,' the business guy enquired.

'You can do whatever she lets you,' said the author, sitting back and drinking in the view, as Chris disappeared back to the bar.

Caroline relaxed back into the chair as the guy came and sat beside her, he pulled her breast out, then thought better of it, and released the button, letting both out. He stroked at her breasts playing with the nipples and squeezing them. Caroline thought there was something about her breasts that made men want to squeeze them, as he pushed them together, almost trying to merge them into one.

Caroline was enjoying this attention as his head came down between them, he pushed them onto his face, as if he was going to motorboat them, she was very unsure that would be a good idea. However, he was very subtle and motor-boated without any of the theatre or noise, clearly revelling in her tits. He moved and started to suck on one of her nipples, while caressing and playing with the other breast, they had been exposed for a good 2 minutes now.

Caroline looked around the bar, her tits had not been out on display this long, and to be frank anybody standing up could see them. There were a significant number of men looking, and standing at the bar a lady too, even she had a look of carnal lust on her face, Caroline concluded that she must be into women. The vast majority still looked away when she looked at them, but there were two and the lady that didn't, one of those that didn't was walking up behind her.

The guy in a casual shirt and jeans knelt behind her, he was in his fifties, well over weight, but with the look of a very jolly man about him.

He whispered into her ear, 'I am so glad my wife stayed in the room for a nap, you have made this afternoon in this bar, a fabulous sceptical, would you mind if I had a feel when he is done?'

The author looked at her and said, 'last one, I have plans for you upstairs.'