The Author Pt. 02

Story Info
The action moves upstairs and Caroline takes a spanking.
6.3k words
4.35
13.6k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline looked at the door as the author held the key against the pad, '804' it said, this was a deluxe room, there were only 16 rooms of this floor, and the floors below appeared to have 40. He opened it and walked through, this was not an ordinary room at all, as she walked in on the right was a bathroom, this was almost as large as the one in her house, and looked of high quality. Before she moved on she saw a full size roll top bath, a large enclosed shower, and two sinks with, she presumed, a toilet was hidden from view. The floor to ceiling tiles appeared to be marble, and the floor a polished slate, it was a classy bathroom.

As she progressed into the main part of the room she saw that it was divided into two distinct sections, the overall room was about three times the size of your average hotel room, on the left there was a leather sofa, a very large TV on the wall, and a small but high quality hard wood dining table with four chairs, two on each side. To the right was a bed, a king size she thought, it was also solid wood with very sturdy legs at each corner, there was also matching dressing table, draws and a wardrobe that looked like she had always imagined the one in 'the lion the witch and wardrobe' to look. A large window stretched across both sides, it faced out across the wide road in front of the hotel, but the other side there was a mixture of apartment's and offices, this late on a Friday the offices were starting to empty and the apartments starting to come alive. Several of the apartments, would have a good view into the hotel, if somebody in there choose to, but the reverse was true too, she had a good view into several apartments.

'I'll let you quickly unpack, but I doubt you will need much this weekend, I intend to keep you naked most of it,' the author said as he sat on the sofa, and opened a laptop.

She looked more closely around, on the table was an expensive digital SLR camera, with a few lens, she could guess what that was being used for later, but apart from his laptop that he was using there appeared to be little else in that part of the room that belonged to him.

Caroline walked around to the bed, it was very neatly made, on the bed itself was a spreader bar, she had never seen one in real life, it looked uncomfortable, the straps on in had a massive amount of adjustment, she had only ever seen them on ankles, but this one clearly could be moved much further up the leg. Then she noticed that each leg of the bed had silk handcuffs attached, and then on the opposite side of the bed from the spreader was a few lengths of silk rope, and a leather strap, he clearly had plans for her that would bring to life all the facets of the fantasies she had shared with him, not just the ones he had written about.

Caroline placed her case on the bed and opened it, taking out the very modest outfit she had to travel home in, she hung this in the wardrobe, next to a very nice suit, and a couple of polo shirts, an expensive cashmere black coat and a jumper. She then hung the dress and top that she had brought for the weekend, both of which screamed good little wife now that she looked at them. She placed two pairs of socks and her three best pairs of knickers in an empty draw. Next she pulled out two pairs of shoes, both with less heel than what she was wearing, a skirt that was as short as what she was wearing, a revealing top that she had never had the courage to wear, and two spare pairs of stockings, all of these where placed in the appropriate place. Lastly she pulled out her wash bag and makeup bags, she secured the case and placed it in the bottom of the wardrobe, and walked the two little bags to the bathroom and placed them on the counter by the sink that was not covered in his stuff.

She decided to use the toilet, and was shocked to find that peeing with a butt plug in created a strange sensation, she had forgot the plug, until then, but she gave it a little play before she stood. She loved the way it changed ever movement, caused so many different sensations, it was something she would have to get, although to be honest, she was still a little nervous about it coming back out, her tight little bottom was most definitely not used to things being in it. She washed her hands carefully, dried them on the very delicate white towel that was by her sink and walked out to the living area.

'All sorted,' she said.

'Good, please remove all your clothes with the exception of your stockings and then come here,' said the author.

Caroline was excited now, the public playing and humiliation was all fun and quite thrilling, but this was what she really wanted, she knew she would be punished, spanked and fucked hard. Her body would be used and abused, and she would get off on so many things that she was denied at home, she thought about this, while undoing the buttons on her top, realising her fantastic chest, her boobs both swinging gently together as she removed and folded the top, placing it on the chair. She slipped her feet out of the high heels and stowed them under the same chair, she was a mere five foot four without them, a petit delicate lady, curvy, but fit. Lastly she unclipped her skirt and slid it down, stepping out of it, she folded it and placed it with her top.

With a wiggle to her walk, showing off her curvy, tanned and smooth looking hips she walked over to the author and stood in in front of him, wanting him to appreciate her body in all its glory.

The author looked up from his laptop, Caroline was standing obediently in front of him, he quickly looked her up and down, then took his time to appreciate her, there was no rush they had the best part of 48 hours together. Her legs were so very shapely, they were on just the right curvy side of slender, the fishnets framing them making them look a touch longer than her short stature should have allowed. At the top of her stockings as her legs turned into her buttocks, she curvy shape continued, there was definitely a place where her butt started, and it looked firm and inviting, at the front, her tanned and very smooth pussy was just visible, mostly hidden in the place where her thighs appeared to start curving back out.

He moved on her belly was flat, and showed that she looked after herself, but it also could not hide that she was a mum. Her back curved inwards from her butt, making sure the pert roundness that was her perfect slap-able bum was well defined. Then her breast came into view, bigger than average, but firm and still firmly on the top of her chest, not sagging down as was often the case for the large breasted woman. Her breast were nicely round pert, and well-shaped, with big areola and thumbnail sized very erect nipples. Before lastly you got to her beautiful face with the dirty blonde hair.

The author decided he had lucked out here, she was amazing, and the next thing was to make sure she knew who was boss, he moved forward on the sofa, so he almost perched on the edge, his knees at a 90 degree angle creating a stable and firm platform.

'Over the knee please,' he said.

Caroline knelt down, and placed herself over his knees, supporting herself the other side with outstretched arms. She tingled as the author placed his hand on her bottom, stroking gently, she had been waiting for this for a long time, she felt him caress around feeling out the shape of her bottom, his hand slipped between her legs and pushed them apart, just a little, but she felt her cheeks part the slightest amount.

The author admired the form that she made laid out across him, her pert bottom pushed into the air, round and very slightly shaped like a pear, her legs stretched out, tanned pins covered in very sexy stockings, that he could look at for hours. He would have to get a photo of that, he would do that tomorrow.

'Now Caroline, what time did I tell you to arrive?' he asked.

'4pm,' she replied.

'And what time did you walk into the bar downstairs?'

'It was 4,' she said, knowing full well that it was ten past when she had got out the taxi, so it was probably quarter past when her walked in.

'You know you are lying,' he replied, 'so I will spank you for being late and spank you for lying.'

His hand left her bottom and then crashed back into it, with a clap, it was a hard but not extreme spank. Caroline squeaked out an 'eeeeekkkk' and raised a foot to protect her bottom, but his hand was still on her bottom, where it had landed, he stroked, as she put her foot down slowly. His hand felt warm and firm, and big on her bottom.

'That is one, and you have 11 more, one for each minute you were late,' he said.

His hand rose again and slapped down onto the other cheek, she squeaked again, but managed to keep her foot on the ground, he stroked around again, his hand going under her and gliding across her exposed pussy, she knew it was wet and excited.

From there he withdrew his hand again and the first cheek received its second spank, quickly followed by the second on the other cheek. He stroked again, this time letting his fingers slip between her cheeks, he roughly dragged them across the butt plug, making it bounce about, and she loved the feeling that created.

Two more spanks landed, she squeaked again, and could not stop her foot from coming up again, she knew her bottom must be red, his hand stroked around again, brushing her pussy, exciting it more, she would have loved to have rubbed her clit about now, as he pushed her legs a little further apart.

'Keep that leg down, you will take your punishment and like it,' he said.

'I do, it is just sore,' she said, thinking how pathetic that sounded.

Two more spanks landed, and she called out, 'oooowwwwww', but she kept her feet down, his hand stroked and easily slipped between her legs now, her legs were spread just enough, and he brushed two fingers across her pussy lips, she shuddered with pleasure, but he kept bringing them up, into her arse crack, and again flicked the butt plug.

She moaned, 'mmmmmmmmmmm.'

Caroline was still in the middle of that moan when the next two spanks landed, and she turned the end of that 'mmm' into an, 'owwwww.'

There was a sting as those two landed she was sure her bum was red, it was certainly sore, but she loved the smooth stroking that followed the gentle tease of her pussy, and caress of her arse, only two more to take she thought, then remembered no, he said she was being punished for lying too, how many would that be?

The author was taking his time with this, ten slaps had landed on her bottom, its pert roundness now glowed a light pink, she would be bracing herself now for the last two, but she would not expect what was to come. He had several more 'violations' that he would punish her for, but they would wait until further into the weekend.

'Do you remember the safe word?' he asked.

'Yes, it is aardvark,' she replied.

'Just checking,' he said, and swung his hand up to land a slap right across her pussy.

Caroline yelped, and felt herself lift off his knees, she pulled a hand through the gap and covered her pussy, the sting was like nothing she had experienced, and it was like the pulsing pain you got if you banged your head. Her breathing had got a little erratic, and her knees had buckled as she had fallen back onto the top of his legs.

As the sting faded, it was replaced with a tingle, a pleasurable tingle, and her breathing recovered enough for her to speak.

'Oh my god, don't ever do that again,' she said with a voice on the edge of cracking and she realised with a few tears in her eyes.

'You have another of those to take now,' he replied calmly and quietly, voice full of command.

'But, but, I am in control,' she blurted.

'You are, in that you can submit and comply, or say the word and walk away,' he said very matter of fact, 'I am here to test your limits, make you do things you would never dream, bend to the my will, make you do as I choose. However, you do that because you want to, not because I force you. I know this is true for you, even if you don't, you get pleasure from completely giving over control to me, and choosing to let me have that total control of you, your control is not stopping it whenever something you don't like or don't want happens, in knowing that deep down you want this.'

The author paused, and let that all sink in, then continued, 'if your limit is having your little cunt spanked, then you can stop it all now.'

There was no way Caroline was stopping now, there was so much more that she wanted to experience, that she knew was coming her way this weekend, she did not answer, she simply, moved carefully back into the position she was in before that spank landed.

The author understood her action and before she had even settled back in the position swung again and landed the second slap on her pussy.

Caroline was not ready, she had thought he would give her time to settle brace before in let that second spank connect. He clearly wanted the second one to be as much of a surprise as the first, she yelped, and collapsed back down with a sob, her pussy was on fire, the sting was close to burning.

She was really happy at this moment, the pain in her pussy was exactly what she had wanted, it was something she did not want at all, it was something she would never choose, it was something that put her completely outside the comfort zone she had in her sex life. It was perfect.

'You now have to take five spanks for the lying,' the author said, almost as if he didn't care that she was in pain.

Caroline, pulled herself together, and returned to the position, waiting, not sure if the spank would land on her arse or pussy, but she was ready for either. Then her bottom exploded in pain as the spank landed, it was immediately followed with one landing on the other side. The spanks were harder than before, they stung in a way that the first ones had not, burning the way her pussy currently did. She was not sure how you would describe the noise she made but it definitely reflected the way she felt about the pleasure mixed with pain that had just arrived.

The next two landed quickly, in the same manner, and she repeated the strange noise and squirmed about on the authors lap, she wanted this to be over now, it was stinging badly. As she thought that a slap landed on her pussy, it was much lighter than the first two but it revived the burning that was dissipating. On his lap she half curled into the foetal positon, wanting her body to stop hurting, but she slowly straightened out.

Caroline lay over the authors lap waiting for the next instruction, she knew she had taken her first ever spanking, and taken it well, she felt so horny, and he had excited her far more than she dreamed he would.

'Please can you move off of me and resume this position using the sofa,' the author said.

Caroline moved slowly, she was sore, but she complied. Moving off of him and then leant over the sofa spreading her legs.

'Perfect,' the author said as he got up, she watched as he removed his top and undid his jeans, he kicked off his shoes and placed them under a chair by the one Caroline had used for hers, then placed his top on that same chair. He slipped his jeans down, folded them in 3 and placed with the shirt. Caroline looked at his body, she had been right his limbs were all full of muscle, and he had broad well defined shoulders muscles obvious as he moved. Then there was his beer belly, she could not deny his belly was larger than she would have liked, but it was not a jiggling mess of blubber it moved with him, it was very clear that the fat sat on top of more muscle. She watched as he took off his socks and then his boxers, he placed them on the chair and when he turned back to her, she got a full view of his cock.

Caroline could not take her eyes off it, the penis was not a thing of beauty, far from it, but the author had one that was worth looking at, it hung at 3/4 attention, it was easy six inches at that point, so she guessed it would be seven or more fully erect, however it was not the length that caught her attention. As the author walked over to grab the camera, it swung, it had a slight curve towards his body, but the girth, that was the real thing, she was not sure her hand would comfortable fit around it. She could comfortably wrap her hand around Eamonn's and her thumb would touch her fingers, rub across the top of them even, with the author, she thought that it was unlikely that her fingers would touch.

Caroline was excited by that cock, as he walked towards her, he raised the camera and took several shots of her in the position, a couple of her arse and pussy, then brought the camera to her face, and showed her. Her arse was pink, if was clear that it had been spanked, her pussy was engorged, it has a pink glow but she could not tell if that was because she was aroused or from that slaps.

He put the camera down and said, 'please can you lay on the floor on your back, raise your legs straight up and then spread them.'

Caroline moved and got in the position he asked, she was fit and worked out, so holding her legs in that position was easy, but she doubted she could do it for more than 5 minutes. The author walked over to her stood over her head and lowered himself down, his balls just above her mouth.

'Are you ready for some more slaps?' he asked, 'and do you think you can excite my balls while I do it?'

She simply said, 'yes,' and stuck her tongue out and started to lick very, very gently along the seam of his balls, she wanted to put her hand on that cock, see if it felt as big as it looked, but she resisted.

She licked and played, but no slaps landed, she waited a little longer, she assumed he was going to slap her pussy, but nothing. Actually she wanted him to slap her pussy, she wanted more of that feeling.

She stopped licking for a moment, and said, 'are you not going to slap my dirty little cunt?'

She immediately went back to licking, moving her head so her tongue could just reach the shaft, as the author said, 'do you want me to?'

She replied, 'I do,' she wanted more of that delicious pleasure pain.

'Well, if you want it, I don't think I should do it,' she was not sure if he was serious, but she was sure there was a little playful sound to his voice.

She moved her hand up and started to caress his balls as she licked, being careful not to play with that shaft, she wanted him to wait as he was making her, but also encourage him to do what she wanted. Her mind rebelled for a moment, what the hell was she thinking, 15 minutes ago she didn't even know that pussy spanking was a thing, and when it happened it was the most unpleasant thing that anybody had ever done to her, she did not want more of that, no. But she did want more, she knew she wanted more, she wanted that stinging tingle, she wanted the fiery feeling, and she wanted her clit to bounce.

'I am completely at your mercy, I submit to whatever you think is best for me,' she said, leaving the implication that she really wanted more hanging there.

'Put your feet back on the ground, bend your knees so your feet sit flat comfortable, then spread your legs at the knee,' the author instructed.

Caroline brought her legs down and then bent the knee to comply and put her feet flat, it was comfortable for her legs and feet, but it caused a little tension in her back, and then when she spread her legs she really felt it in her back, she stopped when her legs were about 30 centimetres apart. She sucked his balls into her mouth, she wanted him to think twice before surprising her again, she flicked at the sacks with her tongue, the sack filled her mouth and to be honest that was a challenging thing to do. She was rewarded however, she felt the skin tighten and pull as his cock grew, and she knew she was making him hard, then she gasped as a slap lapped on her pussy.

12