The Author Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those left in the stands were clapping and cheering as the ponies were then turned to leave the track.

"Monica, we have an hour and a half until your race. Time to start getting ready." Bill said.

"Yeah, let's go check the bike, and then I'll get suited up, or strapped up, or whatever we should call it." Monica said.

Jennifer watched as Monica went over the bike, the weights had been removed. New weights were waiting for her. "Only eight pounds this time Monica. That should be better right?"

"Yeah, we'll put them in the same place." Monica said. She strapped the dead weight on the main support bar; left and right of the seat the jockey rode in, and made sure they were secure with duct tape.

Taking a can of sewing machine oil from her bag, she put a few drops into the wheel axles and spun the wheels. Satisfied with the free spinning wheels, she turned and nodded at Bill.

Elizabeth showed up and the four of them went into the stall to get ready. Monica took a bottle of Afrin and gave her nose a quick squirt. "It opens the airway, makes it easier to breath." Monica explained to a confused Jennifer.

Stripping nude Monica began to stretch and flex. Doing jumping jacks to get her blood moving. She reached into her bag and put earphones on and began to listen to her iPod as she stretched.

Jennifer turned a questioning eye to Bill. "She's psyching herself up, getting her mind and body ready for this. She didn't do any of this in the morning, planning on holding something back obviously. Now, she'll have an easier time breathing, less weight, and a more focused mind. Don't ask her any questions when she takes the earphones off. Don't distract her."

Elizabeth was watching all this carefully. "She's about ready mentally, and physically, she should have eaten a light lunch."

"Baked Potato and a salad." Bill answered.

"Good, the Starches will be turning to sugar now, giving her more energy." Elizabeth said nodding.

Jennifer was again struck by the huge amount of effort Monica had put into this. It was obviously a hobby, but one she took seriously. She waited and Monica stepped forward and held her arms up. Bill and Elizabeth began to strap Monica into her harness. They used fingers to see that straps were tight, but not too tight. Monica turned and flexed and bent at the waist.

Then the part Jennifer had some experience at, lacing the boots. She worked on one while Bill did the other. Soon Monica was shod in her racing boots. A voice called out that parade was in twenty minutes.

Monica removed her earphones and turning laid across the sawhorse. Elizabeth gently inserted the tail and nodded when it was seated home. Monica stood and went through the flex and bend routine before nodding once and standing still. Elizabeth then connected the last straps, threading the tail through the straps easily.

Monica moved out of the stall holding her head harness and bit. She walked to her Bike and her eyes flicked over it one last time, looking for anything that would be a problem. As she looked up she smiled and walked to Karen and wished her luck. Then to the others she said. "Good luck everyone."

Walking back to her position as Bill had gotten the bike down off its jacks. Monica knelt and waited as Bill and Elizabeth hooked the cart to the harness. Monica put her head harness on, and accepted the bit between her teeth. Standing she allowed Elizabeth to connect the leads to her bit.

Elizabeth was talking softly to her pony now, telling Monica all the things that they were going to do, and had done. Bill and Jennifer waited.

"Racers, approach the door for parade." A voice called out. Jennifer walked along side Monica as they approached the door. Monica was still flexing and adjusting herself to the hard straps. She seemed to be quivering in expectation.

Once again the announcer was talking about the huge efforts the racers have put to get here, and advising everyone to give the ponies all the support you can. Jennifer heard the crowd cheering already as the track was prepared for the race. The parade followed and Jennifer walked with Monica to the track, stopping on the outside to stand with Bill once the racers had been lead through. Monica had the middle slot this time, her position based upon the times from the morning events.

Jennifer stood and watched her friend parade around the track, admiring the way that Monica's muscled form seemed to easily pull the cart with Elizabeth in it.

The racers approached the starting line after their parade and warm up. Again the strap was raised and as the ponies approached the strap the loudspeaker blared the traditional trumpet blare from the horseracing world. Jennifer shook her head in astonishment.

In a few seconds, the bell and the announcer shouted "And they're off." Jennifer was screaming for Monica to run. She couldn't tell how Monica was doing until the first turn, outside of the Slave Sindy, the others right behind her. Monica stayed with the blond through the turn and down the back straightaway, it wasn't until they reached the second turn that Jennifer could tell Monica had taken a slight lead, perhaps a step ahead of the blond. Monica had drool running down her chin and glistened with sweat as she powered through the corner headed for the finish line. The blond seemed to give a burst of speed but Monica matched it, and then poured even more energy into her running.

Jennifer felt her throat getting sore from shouting "Run Monica, run." The announcer had to call who won; Jennifer couldn't see the line well enough to tell.

"At the wire, it's Monica, Rebecca, Karen, Geneva, and Suzanne." The announcer said. "These results aren't official yet, so don't start paying off those bets just yet."

In a couple minutes the announcer said. "The results are official now, it's Monica, Rebecca, Karen, Geneva, and Suzanne. Congratulations to all our ponies, Subs, you did a great job, and should all be proud. One more round of applause as the ponies pass in review."

As Monica passed the line, she was turned to her left and stood for a moment while Elizabeth accepted a trophy from the judges there. Then she was lead back to the gate and towards the stable. Bill was waiting for her and walked on one side of Monica as Jennifer fell into step on the other. Monica was grinning hugely around her bit.

"Congratulations Monica, great job." Bill said reaching over and patting her on the shoulder.

"That was awesome Monica, I'm so proud of you." Jennifer said.

The crowd in the stands was still applauding as Monica entered the barn. She stopped near the stall and knelt to allow Elizabeth to exit the Bike. Then she stood while Bill and Jennifer unclipped her from the cart. Once free she threw her arms around Bill and then Jennifer in a group hug. Then she turned to Elizabeth and hugged her. Bill was unbuckling the head harness while Jennifer was still clapping with others in the barn.

As her harness came off, Monica smiled hugely and waved at everyone. Then she walked over to the other racers and thanked them for a great race. Thanking the crowd, she then walked into the stall followed closely by Bill and Jennifer.

Jennifer took the tail and walked off to wash it while Bill removed the harness and boots.

"OK, now I need as shower, do you think we have enough water in the RV or should I shower here." Monica asked.

"I think we can spare the water in the RV." Bill said smiling. "Then you can dress right there, we didn't bring fresh clothing."

Monica nodded and said. "That's the plan then sir."

Bill smacked her playfully on the ass and then told Elizabeth. "We have a cake at the RV. It's the Itasca on row four, I'll get the music playing."

"Great Bill, I'm sure most of us will want to stop by before dinner." Elizabeth said hugging Monica once more. "Monica, you have much to be proud of, you worked very hard to earn this." She handed Monica the trophy.

Jennifer looked at it, wondering what it could say without giving away the big secret of the Bondage Ranch's.

"Winner, Annual Memorial Day Weekend Race." Read the succinct message. On the top was a simple gold cup.

Jennifer beamed at her friend. She felt so proud of and happy for her.

Finished dressing finally Monica followed the others out of the barn as the Male racers did their after race victory lap. Monica asked someone who won, and upon hearing it was Jason from the Bar D, she nodded and said, "He's fast."

Back at the RV, the girls decided they both needed a shower, and Bill fired up the external sound system and laid out the cake. Glancing around he ducked inside to get some paper plates and forks for his soon to be arriving guests. He didn't see Jennifer, and sticking his head around the door to the bedroom still didn't see her. The water was off, and he peeked in the door to the bathroom, which was open. Inside, Jennifer was soaping up Monica while kissing her deeply.

Bill decided that if he said anything, then people would be eating the cake while the three of them tried to break the hydraulic leveling jacks. Turning away he smiled expecting a good night in a few hours.

Heather and Edward were outside as he arrived, and helped him lay out the plates and forks and napkins he had picked up with the cake.

"God, that's an awesome cake Bill." Heather said smiling. Others were trickling up, Nicky swung by and waved and then was off again in search of the perfect party. That was Nicky's way of saying congratulations.

Monica and Jennifer came out wearing mini dresses and running shoes. The applause of the gathered friends was genuine and heartfelt. Monica hugged several and thanked them for all their help over the year. She wiped tears from her eyes and began to cut the cake.

Jennifer helped pass the cake out to friends, celebrating the victory. She accepted her own piece, which was part of the horse, and Monica got a similar piece. After everyone had enjoyed the cake, they headed into the house for dinner proper. Bill and Jennifer stayed behind to clean up and put the left over cake away, there wasn't much left, perhaps four or five pieces worth.

Following ten minutes later, they arrived and got into line. Monica was the center of attention, and she deserved it, had worked to earn it.

After dinner the masses were moving towards the party rooms, and the trio spent an hour or so at the first one, a Roaring twenties type of room. They did the flapper dances and then the girls went to the bathroom. The trio decided to hit the Calypso room and danced into the room following the sounds of the steel drums. They had all had a couple drinks, no scenes tonight, so alcohol is allowed.

To say they were having the time of their lives would have been an understatement. They had just entered the room and spread out slightly. There were a number of people who wanted to congratulate Monica, comment to Bill on the race, or just say hello. Jennifer was smiling at faces she had seen, but hadn't been introduced to and trying to be friendly when she saw him.

Jennifer saw him and froze. It couldn't be, but here he was. A thousand miles from where she last saw him. She had just been to the bathroom, if not, she would probably have urinated on herself. She stood there in absolute disbelief; he looked just like he had that night, all that time ago.

Bill turned to glance at her, and then did a literal double take as he saw her condition. He couldn't believe what he saw in her as Jennifer was obviously in shock. She went pale, and her eyes were open wide, in disbelief? Or was it fear? Bill approached her and as quietly and gently as could be managed in the loud music asked. "Jen, what is it?"

"It's him." Jennifer said in a small voice.

Monica was next to them now having seen the sudden stop that Jennifer had made. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, Jen, talk to me, what is wrong." Bill said in a compassionate voice.

"It's Jeremy. He's here." Jennifer said staring at Jeremy as he approached. Now only five feet away and coming to a stop.

"Well if it isn't slut Jen, how are you slave?" Jeremy asked in a voice that dripped with derision.

Bill glanced at him for only a moment, then without any warning drew back his arm and threw a hard right fist into Jeremy's face connecting with Jeremy's nose and lips.

Jeremy was knocked backwards, collapsing to the floor. Jeremy held his hand to his face, his eyes watering badly. Blood ran between his fingers as he held up his left arm to protect himself. Gasps of surprise and shouts of outrage filled the room as people realized what was going on.

Monica's eyes almost bugged out of her head and she was torn between what to watch, Bill's never before seen rage, or Jennifer's abject terror.

Bill was reaching for Jeremy then, rage rippling off him in waves strong enough to be felt, or seen. Timothy, a fellow Dom from the Circle B, and two others grabbed Bill as he moved forward. Grasping his arms Timothy shouted "Bill. God damn it Bill, settle down."

Bill wasn't going to be appeased so easily. He wrenched his right arm free of the man holding it and lunged for Jeremy again. Jeremy scrambled backwards to get away. Timothy shifted his grip and wrapped his arm around Bill's neck.

"Bill if you don't stop I'll have to knock you out. Damn it Bill. Stop now." Timothy commanded.

Monica made her decision, she had to stop Bill first, then get him and Jennifer and get out of here. She looked to Jen, praying that she would understand Monica's intentions. Monica turned and ran in front of Bill and put both her hands on his chest. "Bill, you can't do this. You must stop now. Jennifer needs us."

Bill focused on her, and as he heard her words, he turned his head toward Jennifer who still stared at Jeremy.

Bill quit struggling with one more long hate filled glare at Jeremy before he turned to Jennifer. The men holding him relaxed their holds, and shifted position to place themselves between Bill and Jeremy.

"Jen, it's OK, you're safe now. No one is going to hurt you." Bill said while he gently placed on hand on her shoulder. Monica came to her other side and wrapped her arm around Jennifer.

Jennifer turned her eyes at Bill, and nodded. "Can we leave?"

"Yes, come on, let's go." Bill said just as gently.

James and Mark arrived running into the ballroom then. Mark spoke first. "What the hell is going on?"

Timothy started to tell the story, and then stopped. Turning to James instead he said, "Bill hit one of the Dom's from Bar D."

"What?" James asked obviously shocked. "Bill? What happened?"

"James, not now. At the RV, if ever." Bill said tightly.

Two of the three people present who knew the story walked out of the ballroom, and down the corridor. James and Mark tried to piece together what happened. Monica went with her friend, and her Dom.

As Mark and James questioned him, Jeremy's version made it sound as if Bill was some sort of jealous lover.

Bill had Jennifer on the couch at the Winnebago when there was a knock at the door. Bill rose to answer the door and stepped outside with James and Mark.

"I'm sorry for the scene, but not for the act of punching that prick." Bill said hotly.

"OK, we have his side of the story, and he wants a council of members to strip you of all rights and privileges tomorrow." Mark said.

"What? Is he out of his mind? I'm not a member of this club." Bill said confused.

"Bill, it's his right. Apparently he's been doing his homework, he found that you had sex with Monica when she was wearing the blue collar, which almost but not quite prohibits such activity." James said. "He's using that to claim that you're a out of control Dom."

"Who told him that James?" Bill demanded.

"Bill, since Jeremy is a member in good standing, he can demand a council, while you don't answer to me, our agreement with your ranch says you'll abide by our rules." Mark said.

Bill looked to James for an explanation. "Under Bar D rules, if a Dom misbehaves, he can be stripped of all rights and privileges, and his membership canceled, for violations of the rules. We don't have the same rule in place, but as the visitors, we are bound by their way of doing it." James explained. "Under that agreement, I would have to honor their decision Bill."

"You have to be shitting me." Bill said.

Monica was now standing at the bottom step of the RV's doorway and in a very angry voice shouted. "If you kick Bill out, my membership is also canceled. I can guarantee that a dozen of us will follow him."

Bill turned and said. "Easy Monica, no ones getting kicked out."

Jennifer sobbed behind Monica also in the doorway. "It's my fault, not Bill's."

James sighed. "I would like to know your side of the story."

Bill considered for a moment. "I can't tell you James, not right now. I need time to think. When is the council going to meet?"

"In the morning right after breakfast. I would also like to know Bill. I don't know you, but your reputation is one of a clearly conscientious and dedicated Dom." Mark said. "I can call it off, but I need a good reason. One that the council members would agree was a good reason."

Bill considered. "I was considering pulling out tonight, as I understand it, that would cause you some problems James?"

"Don't worry about me Bill, I want to help, you know that." James answered.

"I'll be there in the morning James, I will present myself to this council." Bill said. "Out of curiosity, is that little prick on the council?"

"No, he's only been a member for six months. The members of the Council are elected, only after they've been members for more than four years. It's made up of three Dom's and three slaves. In the event of a tie, I cast the deciding vote." Mark said. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"Not right now, apparently I have a trial to prepare for." Bill said tight voiced.

"No, it's not really a trial, it's intent is to learn the truth, and get the offender whatever assistance they need to become better. I'll tell you what. If your actions are justifiable, I'll personally wave the council's gathering and any decision they make, between James and I." Mark said.

"You'll have to, if his actions are explained to my satisfaction, I won't bar him for it." James said.

Monica and Jennifer both understood what Bill was being told. Give us a reason, any reason to sweep this under the rug, and we'll do just that. Please trust us with this information, and we'll do anything we can to avoid a bigger scene.

Bill stood considering and then turned to Jennifer. "Gentlemen, can you excuse us, we have some discussions to conduct in the family so to speak."

After shaking hands, James and Mark walked back towards the main house. "OK Ladies. This goes way out side of the normal Master Slave thing. I want input from you both. I won't violate Jennifer's trust, so that's out of the question." Bill began.

Monica looked between them and began. "Bill, I don't know the story myself. I only know she was terrified of him. I don't know why you were Jennifer."

"He raped me." Jennifer said in a small voice.

Monica gaped at Jennifer and then turned to Bill and said. "You knew that? That's why you hit him?"

Bill nodded. "She told me some months ago."

Jennifer turned to Monica and spilled the whole story. Her life story to date. Monica held Jennifer's hand and listened and then when it was finished held Jennifer in her arms.

"Bill they need to be told. The council. The slaves will never stand for a Dom who did something like this. Never. We'd rise up and overthrow the council if they voted to condemn you." Monica said.

"I won't tell them." Bill said firmly.

"Damn it Bill, you don't understand. He not only raped her, and fucked up her mind. He violated the most basic belief in our world. He went past safe word. Yes, they were kids, but the thing is when she said stop, he didn't." Monica said and then turned to Jennifer. "What about the next girl who feel's like she's had enough. Does he blow past that safe word too?"