The Avalon Compromise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want..." Jack murmurs, his full lips barely parting, his voice suddenly husky and low.

He didn't need to finish the thought, because Misty leans in to kiss the rest of it from his lips. He tastes sweet from the wine, his lips as soft as she imagined - and she realised she'd been imagining them for weeks now - and he smelled of a heady mix of cologne and pheromones.

As her tongue darts tentatively into his mouth and makes contact with his, shivers race down her spine and tumble into her belly as balls of pent up energy dance there, and on down into her pelvis, releasing pulsing flowers of heat throughout her entire lower body.

Suddenly self-conscious, she pulls away.

"I'm sorry, I don't know..."

"It's okay. I want this," says Jack. "Do you?"

Misty nods, barely perceptibly.

"But... I don't know what I'm doing."

"Shh," he says, kissing the words away from her mouth. "Just follow my lead."

His hands range over her body and she finds her own hands clutching at his shirt, pulling him closer to her. She presses herself against him, wanting him close enough to breathe in.

He unbuttons her blouse, slipping the sleeves down her shoulders and unclasping her bra. He inhales the faintly soapy smell from her skin as he leans in to roll Misty's nipple's around on his tongue.

She gasps at the soft warmth of his mouth, and he almost pulls away but she pulls him back towards her, arching her spine and cradling his head to her breast. Getting the message, Jack continues to lick around her areolae, alternating between the two, taking his time.

She leans back on the bed, shrugging out of her skirt and underwear. Jack gazes at her intently, drinking her in while he undresses.

Suddenly shy, Misty allows her eyes to take in his nakedness. His toned muscles and rich terracotta of his skin, radiant in the candlelight; his flat stomach and the coiled chest hair leading down to meet his pubic hair.

She'd never really looked at a cock before, usually preferring to avert her gaze. But Jack's stood straight up from his body, thick and proud, the foreskin pulled back to reveal the slick, brown head - a drop of clear fluid already oozing out of the slit on top.

Just looking at him stokes the fire between her legs again, and she reaches out for him to join her.

He hesitates.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Positive."

To punctuate, she leans in and with a sly smile and a quick flick of her tongue licks the precum from Jack's cock. He lets out a shaky moan.

Misty looks up at him through her lashes.

"I want you to show me everything."

And then there was no more hesitancy, no more worrying. They take their time, teaching and being taught.

Jack kisses every inch of Misty's body. He nuzzles the space behind her ear, his hands stroking her arms, her breasts, her belly, her thighs, and finds a home between her legs. And where his hands go, his mouth follows.

By the time he spreads her legs and first tastes her, Misty is a burning furnace of desire. She arches back, thrusting her hips up, any thought of modesty far behind her as she opens her legs to his mouth.

He licks from top to bottom, exploring her folds with his tongue. And when she wraps her fingers in his hair he darts his tongue inside her, fucking her like that, and with his fingers and his whole face until her breath caught and her body stiffened, then shook, racked with wave upon wave of fire.

After she came, Jack lay between her legs, kissing her thighs and just being. Misty was silent for a long while and then laughter welled up inside her and she laughed and laughed.

"What is it?" Jack said, crawling up beside her.

Misty caught her breath enough to talk.

"I just... that was amazing and I can't believe it took me this long to experience it."

"Well, that's only part of it," Jack says with a grin.

Misty looks down, sees Jack's cock still hard against her.

"Oh I know, and I want you to show me the rest."

She kisses him down his body the same way he kissed her, taking his shaft between her hands and running her fingers lightly up and down it.

"Just do what feels natural," Jack says.

Without any further direction, Misty lowers her head and tentatively kisses up and down his shaft, flicking her tongue out. She opens her mouth and, cupping his balls, slides the entire shaft into her mouth, feeling Jack harden and pulse inside her mouth.

"Oh that feels good," he groans, breathily.

And with that encouragement, Misty grips the base of his cock with one hand, and sucks and licks — stopping only to kiss his thighs, to lap up precum, to run her lips over the head of his cock. After a little while, Jack stops her.

"You're going to make me cum," he says.

"Isn't that the point?"

"But I want to cum inside you," Jack says.

He extracts himself from under Misty, flips her on to her stomach and pulls her hips up towards him, so her ass is in the air. Her pussy is still wet, and his cock slides in easily - although there's some resistance as he goes up against the hymen.

Misty gasps.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks.

"Yeah. Just be gentle" she says.

And Jack obeys. He grasps her ass, running his hands over the roundness of her cheeks as he guides himself slowly in and out. She lets him push past the pain, through the hymen. It's a brief burst of pain again and then nothing but pleasure.

"Oh my god, I think... " Misty's voice trails off.

"What is it?" Asks Jack, slowing his tempo down even further.

"I think I'm gonna pee," she says.

Jack chuckles.

"You're not going to pee. That's just your g-spot. Go with it, okay?"

"Okay-y-y..." Her words come out through a shudder of pleasure.

And the shudder turns Jack on even more. His cock throbs inside Missy, the potential future leader of the free world.

And her pussy tightens around him, and he leans into her, and releases hot ribbons of cum inside her as she arches her back again and pushes herself onto him, willing him deeper and deeper inside her.

And then Missy's own orgasm arrives, her first-ever g-spot orgasm, and they thrust and writhe and come together, collapsing finally into a heap with Jack's head on Missy's naked back and her cheek on the pillow and his cock still squirting cum inside her.

#

There's breakfast and the day's schedule on the table when Misty wakes up, sore but satisfied, the next morning. But no sign of Jack.

She's slightly hurt but other issues press when she unfolds the news-flyer and sees the front-page story of the protests and the attack on her at the benefit.

By the time she's showered and dressed, the hotel concierge has buzzed her to let her know a car is waiting to take her to the train.

Jack greets her on the train but he's all business. Misty has a fleeting image of his head between her legs the night before, but she pushes it aside to focus - or at least try to focus - on his briefing for the day.

The first event that day is a fundraising luncheon among her base supporters. Everyone politely avoids mention of the protesters or the Wainwright allegations, but the crowd is much thinner than they had anticipated, as are the subsequent donations to the campaign coffers.

Dejected, Misty sinks into silence as they journey to the next campaign stop. Jack rides with the campaign staff in another rail car, and they haven't had a chance to talk privately all day.

There's a pit of dread quickly solidifying in Misty's stomach and it gets denser every time her thoughts stray to Jack... which is often. The closely packed buildings of the city give way to the dirty encampments of outdwellers, those not lucky enough, rich enough or powerful enough to secure a living assignment in the inner city buildings.

Despite all the upheaval caused by the devastating meteor showers, the inequality between the haves and have-nots remained disappointingly strong. It was one of the issues Misty had dedicated her political career to addressing, and wanted to address further with all the power of the Presidential title behind her.

But as she gazes on the still-ravaged landscape dotted with encampments and villages, her thoughts drift back to Jack. Why had he disappeared so early this morning? Had his affection towards her last night been all business? Surely he hadn't thought he was fulfilling a duty to her?

She'd thought there was more to it than just a campaign chief doing his job, but now, with the way he was avoiding her, she wasn't so sure. Did sex always come with emotional baggage like this? God, she hoped not.

The clackety-clack of the train lulls her to sleep. She doesn't wake until they reach their destination, when Jack slides open the door to her compartment, telling her she has an hour to get ready before their dinner function and hands her notes for a prepared speech.

Once again, no time together, and she had barely a second to glean any sort of cue from him that their night together had meant anything.

#

The speech that night was uneventful - but even Misty had to admit it was also uninspiring. She makes a quick exit after the function, having eaten barely anything.

As she bathes she can't help obsessing about the turn of events. Who cared if she preferred to keep her private life actually private? She had a solid plan for re-energising the economy, making it easier on the poor and those affected worst by the fallout from the meteorites, and that wasn't even to mention her R&D initiatives into reopening the Deadlands.

What the hell did it matter if she didn't participate in GovOrgs? She was good at her job and she'd proven it in her Senate years. She thought back to the night she'd hired Jack to be her campaign chief. He'd told her voters wanted a president they felt they could sleep with, but if her sex life was off the table they'd just have to prove her worth the old-fashioned way. But now her sex life was all anyone cared about. And she had to admit... having a sex life at all was nice.

She flushed again at the thought of Jack, his naked body against hers. The way he had tasted, salty and sweet. The way he'd moved his hips, gently thrusting his penis in her mouth while he held her head and threw his head back, moaning.

Thinking about it all ignited another ball of heat between her legs and she slid her hands down her body, slipping her fingers between her legs to stoke the fire.

A knock at the door to her suite broke her reverie, leaving her swollen with unsatisfied desire. Slipping on her robe, she can't help but hope it's Jack come to finish what she'd started in her imagination a few minutes before.

When she opens the door, she does see Jack - but he's accompanied by someone else. Another man.

Caine Palmer was the magnate of one of the North-Western Union's most affluent families. By 28, he'd consolidated his family's control of the freight corridors to the north and south, meaning that nothing moved along the west coast without his help.

He was also one of the biggest donors to Misty's campaign in the entire Union. He had all the self-assured possession of a man used to getting his way in business, in life, and in bed.

He poured himself a drink, and Misty watched the casual way he seemed to dominate the room just by being in it. He had sandy, tousled hair and the tan complexion of someone who spends much more time in the south than in his native gloomy, overcast north.

Jack wasn't in the habit of bringing supporters to her hotel room at night, and she'd felt immediately self-conscious to be in her robe - keenly aware of her nakedness underneath, and her arousal - around such a cocky and esteemed supporter.

But Jack gently held her arm when she made a move to change. She'd looked at him, and he'd quietly whispered to her. "He's the one. He approached me."

Her face flushed as she realised what was meant to happen and had no idea how to make it happen. Still, she didn't mind the idea of Caine Palmer. Jack had gone on the search for more hooch for them, leaving her temporarily alone with Caine. He was making her feel hot and nervous - in not an entirely bad way - with the predatory way he was looking at her now.

"I believe in your vision for Post-Meteorite America, Miss Avalon," says Caine. "I believe you can do a lot of good in this country and continue the good work you've already begun."

"Thank you Caine... and please. My friends call me Misty."

He nods, but continues his thought.

"There's a lot of opportunity for folks like me in opening up the Deadlands. And when I see an opportunity to get what I want, I'm gonna take it."

There was a pointed double meaning to his last sentence, which he underscored by putting his hand on Misty's leg. A fiery heat shot up her leg from the point of contact. Caine moved his fingers higher, dipping his head to kiss her neck and deftly, with the other hand, loosen the ties of her robe completely.

His other hand continued to make its way up her thigh.

"Is this okay with you?" he checks.

"Absolutely," Misty responds, shifting her weight as she does to widen her legs and let Caine's hand find its way to the already swollen, wet folds between her legs.

Slipping a finger over her engorged clitoris, he sweeps up her gasp with a firm kiss, sliding his tongue deep into her mouth and his finger deep inside her, then one more.

She feels the heat everywhere. Her nipples tight and taut, her back arches. After a moment, he picks her up and carries her to the bed.

"I want to watch you," he says in a voice husky with desire.

"Watch me?"

"Touch yourself for me." It sounds like a command.

"I've never done it ... well not in front of anyone before."

"I know. That's why I want you to do it for me."

Misty lets her knees fall apart and Caine slides down between them. She runs her hands down her body before her left finds its place with one finger slightly inside her and the right softly rubs her clit.

Strangely this feels more intimate than anything she did with Jack the night before, just having herself completely exposed to Caine's intent gaze while she gently fingerfucks herself. The thought of it sends lust coursing through her body, turning her on to feel his hot breath on her most private parts.

Caine's tongue darts out and licks her, sending even more hot fire through her. But Misty has an idea. She extricates herself from around him, and kneels up on the bed beside Caine.

"Turn over," she orders. "On your back. I want you to watch me my way."

Caine grins and obeys, scooting up the bed so he's fully on it.

Misty kneels over him, one knee on either side of his head, one hand on the wall in front of her, and the other between her legs. She rubs her clit gently while Caine tongues her, licks her.

Soon, his tongue is enough and she lets him do all the work, his hands come up around her legs pulling her down onto his face and she leans into the wall, crying with pleasure. He doesn't stop when the first wave of her orgasm hits, he keeps fucking her with his tongue, driving the orgasm to higher and higher pitches, so hard and hot and intense that she's not sure she won't fall apart at the top.

Caine gives her only a second to recover.

"My turn now," he says. And flips her over on her stomach, pulling her by the hips towards him.

He's rock hard now, precum oozing out the tip of his cock - skinnier and longer than Jack's, but just as delicious looking. Misty's too overwhelmed with the remainder of her orgasm to do much but be totally compliant.

She's so wet he slides in easily. He pushes her shoulders down into the bed and she grips the sheets, unable to do much but take everything he can give her.

It's at this moment she notices Jack in front of her.

She doesn't know how long he's been there. Did he see her fucking Caine's face? Or only this last bit, where Caine's made her his compliant fuck toy? But then she realises Jack's naked too. And he's moving towards her.

Misty props herself up and reaches for him. He bends down and kisses her hard on the mouth, while Caine continues to pound her. He stands up, and Misty strokes his cock, remembering the taste of it as she licks the tip then takes him completely into her mouth.

There's a part of her that can't quite believe this is happening to her. She feels a slight dissociation - but not because she's uncomfortable with it at all, just that it's so surreal.

She's completely overwhelmed by sensation, but at the same time capable of observing and analysing each pleasurable moment individually.

It's not just Caine's cock in her pussy, it's the way his balls slap against her - shooting vines of tingling pleasure spiralling around her hips and breasts every time they hit. It's his hands on her ass, gripping, slipping, sometimes slapping.

It's not just Jack's cock in her mouth, it's the way it throbs and his breath catches, the saltiness of his precum, and his fingers twined in her hair.

Caine's rhythm increases and Misty's mouth keeps pace on Jack. The fingers in her hair grasp tighter, the cock in her pussy grows thicker.

Caine's breathing is coming in shallow moans, and he stops suddenly, grasping at Misty's waist - pulling her to him. She sits back into him, never ceasing to pay attention to Jack, and feels Caine's whole body tense - and then release with a rush.

She feels the waves of cum roll through Caine, as her own body tightens around his. And just as Caine's orgasm finishes, Jack's begins. The hot rush of semen into her mouth surprises her at first, but then she relishes it, squeezing the last drops of it from Jack and into her mouth so she can swallow it in one gulp.

##

It took two days for the first rumours to surface. That Misty and Caine have been having a torrid affair for months but hadn't wanted to go public. That the reason for his high level of financial support to the campaign could have something to do with the physical intimacy between the two.

The comparisons to a high class GovOrg Mare - what might have been called prostitution in pre-Meteorite societies, though it would never have been government sanctioned back then - pleased Misty.

Mares and studs were some of the most well respected roles in RUSA, thanks to their dedication to the repopulation efforts. It was clear people were beginning to think Misty had been fucking Caine for the donations - which wasn't entirely untrue.

Shari Wainwright wasn't convinced, and neither were some of the more ardent pro-population factions.

The rumours were making her more likeable, and Misty was polling higher to be sure - but they weren't enough. The whole thing was overshadowing her real strengths on economic empowerment.

And to top the whole thing off, Jack had maintained the distance he kept after their first night together - except for the brief time with Caine - and had been nothing but business-like with her ever since.

Misty hated to let the fickleness of Jack's affections take up so much brainspace in her head when there was an election to win.

Whenever she saw him flirting with a junior staffer, or just back from a trip to the GovOrg, flushed and exuding magnetism, she couldn't help but be distracted by the strange sense of betrayal in her gut. But he was doing his job and planting the leaks with the news-flyers and the gossip-mongers of the territories they passed through.

Even if Shari Wainwright wasn't convinced, there was at least public debate over it, there were at least people who believed if there was Caine, there were others - and in any case they no longer believed she was some extremist monogamous virgin nutjob. And if there were people who could get past that, there was still a chance she could win and really do some good for the country.