The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try swallowing his scrotum as I am deep throating him.

He erupts, and coats my mouth and tongue. Some of his precious seed hits the back of my throat, and I gleefully swallow.

A look of satisfaction and content is on my face, he's not aware of it.

I grabs his waist, not wanting him to pull out, savoring every burst of cum that explodes in my mouth and coats my tongue. He's still cumming and I swallow as much as I can.

It's thick, slimy, creamy, pungent texture and smell fills my mouth. I feel like jumping for joy. My heart feels like its about to burst out of my heaving chess.

I cough and swallow as much of his slimy milky discharge that I could. Swallowing each and every time he ejaculated into my wet, warm hungry mouth.

Some escapes my mouth an trickles down his love rod.

Like a starving person I go after it. I use my tongue to swipe at it. I continue licking and sucking on his cock until there's no more .

I pull him partially out. Leaving the crown of his weapon in my mouth an resting on my tongue. I beat his cock a few times on my tongue and on the insides of my cheeks.

I savor the taste of his seed, and swirl and wrap my tongue around the head of his cock.

His thick creamy discharge is where it belongs. Coating my mouth and tongue, before making its final resting space. It slides down my throat and into my stomach.

I was now in-control and continued to suck on his spent softening cock.

Licking on his balls and swallowing them. Sucking on his shaft and jerking on his cock. Hoping to erect his pleasure giving rod.

It took a while and I welcomed the opportunity to suck and play with his cock until he was once more engorge and erect. As he came for the final time that night he held my head down.

My face pressed up against his crotch.

His cock made my throat it's home. My tongue out and resting on his balls, as I happily welcome and swallowed my reward.

All the while wishing and hoping he had more to offer, but this time it was but a mere dribble.

When he was finish cumming, I kept his cock in my mouth.

Sucking and licking, I locked my lips around the crown.

Hoping to coax more cum out, to quench my thirst, but he was spent.

Like a baby with pacifier, I didn't want to relinquish it. Keeping it there for a few minutes .

Unlike the first night, I did not put up a fight, I was loving this.

I continued licking and sucking on his purple mushroom cap, until he pulled me off .

I was disappointed, it seemed less than twenty minutes had passed by. It was over too soon. My thirst wasn't quenched.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

On my way there, my hips were swaying noticeably. I licked my lips and ran my tongue on the inside of my mouth, savoring the taste of his seed.

I entered the bathroom with mix emotions. A little guilt but more euphoria.

My nipples were hard, my breast firm and tender to the touch, longing to be played with. My pussy wet and soaking my panties.

A strong aroma was distinct around me.

As I patted my pussy dry, two of my fingers slid on my lips and made it way into me.

I achieved my first orgasm.

My eyes shut, my head tilted back, my fingers from my other hand in my mouth to lessen my vocal out cry of pleasure.

It took a while for me to recover.

As I exited the stall I saw a lady in her mid forties looking at me and smiling.

I blushed and returned the woman's smile as I washed my hands. As I exited the bathroom I realize I knew the woman.

She was Pastor Thomas wife.

Fear and guilt returned, but for a moment.

As I slowly made my way back, lust and wanting had replaced all other feelings.

My hips seem to have a mind of it's own, as they swayed distinctively. My pussy was moist again.

I was not sure if it was as a result of been heard, or the excitement of been found out. This was a welcoming addition, to my new found knowledge.

My panties was been suck in by my pussy and they were rubbing my clit. If I had worn my jeans, I guess a camel toe would of been seen by one and all.

For some reason this to excited me.

Most of all the prospect of sucking David's cock again was now driving the lust that was building in me.

When I returned I felt dishearten, my new toy, his cock, was put away.

I was still so naive.

Not knowing the frequencies of a guy to cum or stay hard.

The quantity of cum a guy can produce in a single night, and the recovery time.

David was spent. We sat in silence for the next hour or so.

As I took my seat next to him I was hoping he would take it out again.

That he was going to make me suck him off again and again.

After all, he said I would have to jerk or suck him off until the movie ended.

I did not let my disappointment show, but rather acted like the prim and proper religious girl that I was supposed to be.

As we sat watching the movie, I was still hoping that he would take his cock out, allowing me or even forcing me to suck and play with it.

As we exited the theater, he put his arm around me.

I leaned into him, as we made our way to the truck.

His hand slowly made its way down my back, landing on my arse.

He caressed it over my skirt as we approached the truck.

I began rocking my arse and loving the feel of his hand caressing my cheeks as we walked.

When we arrived at the truck he patted my arse, and slipped his hand between my butt cheeks. Cupping my pussy and arse as he helped me into the truck.

I pressed back into his hand and wiggle my butt as I climb in.

Hoping he did not feel the heat or how moist I was.

On the twenty minute ride home he slowly caress my legs and thighs.

With each stroke of his hand he progressed further up my thigh. Caressing my inner thigh, and moving my skirt up.

When his fingers arrived at paradise and rubbed my pussy over my panties I spread my legs further apart. Granting him full access to oasis.

His fingers slowly made its way under my panties and touched my lips, I shivered in ecstasy, and bit down on my lips.

His finger probed and caress my inner walls of my pussy, and began toying with my clit. I came, flooding his fingers and the seat.

He took the fingers that had been in my cunt and licked them clean, as we pulled into the drive way.

In the dark drive way he leaned in and kissed me.

I tasted myself for the first time. I was hooked. I loved the taste.

As he continued kissing me, I began to rub his cock over his jeans.

He began toying with and fingering my pussy again, as we made out.

As we french kissed, I flooded his fingers once more with my sticky discharge, and continued rubbing his cock.

This time he brought his fingers up to my mouth and I licked each finger like it was a miniature cock. Enjoying the taste of myself on his fingers.

I licked all three fingers, then suck them one at a time while looking into his eyes.

His cock was stirring and becoming engorged.

I wanted to bend over and suck it. Play with and please him. To have him cumming in my mouth and savoring the taste one more time.

It was then the lights came on and someone was opening the vestibule door.

We parted just before my mom came out onto the porch.

************************************

Chapter 3 : Aunt Sarah Reminisce about the past

Another Saturday night and here I was again.

Alone at home, having consume a few glasses of Chardonnay.

I am feeling a little nasty tonight. I am trying to control my yearnings and needs.

Its been weeks since I last had my passion taken care of, although it was brief maybe ten minutes. At least I got fucked.

Over the years our sex life had dwindle.

A once thriving and explosive sex life of twice a day was now down to once a month if I was luck.

I guess 19 years of marriage could do that to any couple.

The problem was over the last year my appetite for sex has overwhelmed me, and increased ten fold. Where as my husband's has diminished, and was close to extinct.

You see things are coming to a head. A point of no return, a point where I can no longer control and deny myself.

Masturbation although quenches my thirst.

It doesn't last, or come close to fulfilling all my needs.

A few months ago I bought two vibrators and a dildo after a incident at a work.

One of the new interns and myself had been working closely on a project for two months.

While at lunch the day before the project was to end he began caressing my leg.

I didn't stop him or say anything.

He took this as my approval.

As his hand took further liberties, he slide it higher up my thighs, and I spread them slightly apart. Granting him open and free rein.

His hand was now on the inside of my thighs between my parted legs.

His palm was caressing the inside of my right thigh, the back of his hand was caressing my left thigh.

My skirt hiked up, the closer he got to my pussy. As his fingers felt my panties, and caressed me, I held onto his hand at the wrist.

He penetrated me through my panties and began moving his fingers in and out.

I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

We never spoke of the incident.

A few weeks later he was gone.

I started masturbated most nights after that while taking a shower, or alone in bed.

I was thinking of that incident while I lay in bed.

My breast are big soft and sensitive, it's thrilling to feel my sensitive nipples rubbing on my satin sheets.

My right hand reaches up and pinch my nipples. I am starved for affection. Longing To be touched, even that little touch brings about a gasp followed by a moan.

I roll my nipple slowly between my thumb and index finger. My nipple begin hardening. I move to the other, pinching it a little harder.

I begin rolling it between my fingers until it stands hard and erect.

Using both hands I tweak and pull both nipples upwards. It hurts but in a pleasant way, that I love.

I can feeling the wetness between my legs.

Maybe if time wasn't limited I would of spend more time playing with them. The kids would be back from the movies soon.

It was 7.45pm

One of my hands makes a slow journey down. I can feel a widening wet spot developing on my panties.

My hand invades my panties and I rub up and down, two fingers slips between my love lips. I bite my tongue to stifle my moaning.

I grab the front of my panties and pull them up. They disappear between my swollen lips and I can feel the pressure and its exquisite.

I trace the two fingers that had invade me up my heaving stomach and breast. I leave a path of juices along the way. They circle my breast and run over my nipples.

One finger traces my lips. The tip of my tongue follows and I taste myself. I moan and my hips raises off the bed, then crashes back down.

My two finger passes under my nose. The scent of ambrosia fill's my nostrils. My fingers enters my mouth and I lick on them before sucking them.

I pull harder on my panties, more pressure is applied and I have a shattering orgasm.

After I calm down I lift my hips off the bed, and pull my panties down. They are around my left ankle.

I am under the sheet naked about to fuck myself.

I am massaging and pinching my tits with my right hand.

My other hand moves down and even before reaching paradise, I can feel the heat radiating from my pussy.

As I cover my mound with my hand I feel the wetness as it seeps out of me.

I slap my pussy playfully once twice three times. I love it, and do it again only harder, three more times.

I dip a finger between my swollen lips. It's soft wet and inviting. Slowly with a light feather touch I run my finger up and down my slit. Teasing myself.

My other hand leaves my breast making its journey down. Two fingers spread my lips wide open, and I feel a rush of cold air as I kick my sheets off.

It brings back memories from when I was a teen, before I got married. When I was truly a slut.

In this position now, I am once again that person, longing to be taken and used repeatedly.

I run my middle finger up the center of my pussy touching my clit.

Touching it brings a jolt of electricity through my body. I slowly trace circles around it. I am tempted to bring my self off faster, but I resist. I repeat these slow deliberate motions for a few more minutes, delaying my much needed climax.

I am rolling around the bed, right on the verge of cumming. I pull away my hands further impeding my climax.

I reach for my six inch vibrator. It's on my night stand.

I warm up my love box with a finger, tracing around my opening and barely pushing my fingertips in.

I am ready.

Slowly I insert the humming vibrator in, all the way in.

A deep breath rushes out my lungs, as it fills me.

I leave it there for a few seconds, welcoming the feeling of being full. I pull it out and its cover in my juices. It makes it's way in again. I move it back and forth slowly teasingly.

I pull it all the way out and increase the pace, its moving faster. My hips drive up to meet the invading tool, and backs down as its coming out.

With my other hand I'm rolling my clit

It feels so fucking good. I am building up to a extreme multi orgasm.

I scream at the top of my lungs.

A howl can be heard followed by OHHHH AREEEEEEEE, YES, YES, YES, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!

My starving cunt is sucking in the invading member, its so hungry. I need to cum again.

I continue to pump my wet hot cunt faster and faster as I continue rolling and pinching my clit...my back arches, my arse is off the bed. My head tilts back my eyes close.

YEEESSSS, YEEESSSSSS, YEEESSSSS FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE, I scream in exhilaration as I climax.

As my breathing returns to normal I look at the clock, it's 8.10PM. I hear the sound of tires rolling on gravel through my open windows.

I rush to change my soaked sheets. Spray my room with air freshener, and put on a clean pair of sheer lace black thongs.

I button the first four buttons of my sundress, starting with the one at the middle of my virgina. Leaving the top three undone.

Heat was still radiating off my body but with this loose fitting dress, and un-button, buttons, hopefully I would be cooled down enough before the kids come in.

When I reached the living room they still were in the truck.

I turned on the TV and the vestibule lights.

I walked out onto the porch and the light from behind hit me. I blushed but stood there for a few minutes.

It looked like they were chatting.

************************************

Chapter 4 :The kids return home Aunt Sarah is horny

Standing on the porch, the light behind her, my aunt Sarah looked like a angel waiting to be ravished.

I am not sure if she had any idea what she was doing to me. Standing there scantily dressed.

I made out a small dark patch between her legs.

Her dark color panties was on display, and so was the outline of her breast and nipples, through the light summer dress.

Pre cum spilled out onto my pants.

She asked if we had a good time.

If she only, knew how good a time we had.

She went back into the house and I watched her beautiful arse sway.

I did not see any signs of her panties. This heighten my lust. My cock stirred. I wish I could bury my cock in that sweet arse.

We soon followed.

Angelique went to take a shower.

I went over to where my aunt Sarah was sitting and stood behind her. Looking down her loose open top.

Staring down her top I was able to see the tops of her breast, and licked my lips.

I bent over to kiss her cheek. She turned her face slightly up and our lips met.

I flicked my tongue out and tasted her lips. She flicked her tongue out at the same time and the tips of our tongues met. It was brief.

I blushed and turned my head away, after all he is my nephew. I was embarrassed and horny at the same time.

On doing so I caught his eyes starring at my tits and down my loose open top.

I notice a wet spot on his crotch and a growing cock coming to life.

I licked my lips and moisture was coming from my private parts.

A wet spot was developing on the front of my summer dress .

He asked me if there was anything to eat, while standing behind me. On looking up I saw where his focus still was .

I knew from that position, and the glazed look in his eyes what he was looking at .

Starring down my aunt's top I was able to see the top swell of her breast, and areola. Her one inch nipples poked out, and was visible through her light sundress.

He's was still looking down my top.

I lick my lips and gazed at his crotch, and his impressive member. I could see it outlined in his jeans. I lick my lips once more and looked a way. Not wanting to be caught.

I can't help myself. I look up at him.

He still lost looking down my top. His eyes roam further down, looking pass my tits. His focus is between my legs.

I followed his gaze.

My sundress had ridden up and my legs slightly spread apart. My pussy on view through my sheer black lace thong.

He begins rubbing on my neck an shoulders causing the top of my dress to open even more.

My breast feel like they are about to pop out.

While massaging me he slips the top of my dress off my shoulders. It falls and bunches around my waist, blocking his view of my wet panties and my moist pussy.

I look down at my heaving breast, rock hard nipples and areola. They are uncovered and all out in the open. I do not make a move to cover them. Instead I leave my hands at my sides.

His hands move down and cup both breast caressing them. His fingers roam over my nipples and pulls on them, rubbing them between his fingers.

I glance up his eyes are partially closed. He's staring down at my tits, and licking his lips.

I lean my head back on the sofa. It's near his crotch. I can feel the heat, and smell the aroma coming off him.

One of his hands leaves my breast, and he rubs his crotch.

I take another quick glanced at his crotch, my mouth become dry.

His pole is rising in all it's glory.

I lick my lips.

His mast brings about a reaction in me.

By now he has moved to side of me, giving him better access to my tits.

One of my hands slides between his legs, and I caress his leg a few times. Up and down my hand traces the inside of his thigh, going higher with each stroke..I can feel the heat coming off of him.

I cup his balls and gently massage them.

A big wet spot develops on his crotch. I stick out my tongue and lick the wet spot once twice, he pushes it closer to me and I lick it a third time.

My tongue traces the outline of his cock, and I nibble on the head through his pants.

I lick my way down and suck on his balls. I slowly lick on his cock one more time, from stem to stern.

My hand find its way between his legs and massage his arse.

My firm nipples elongate even more, my tits and clit become engorge.

My breathing is shallow and rapid. A little liquid squirts out my pussy and wets my already damp panties.

The wet spot on my dress is growing.

I quickly looked away and finally answer him, telling him, I am sure I could find something for him to eat.

I blushed at my comment.

I rose of the couch, we need to take this to my bedroom. I feel his eyes on me.

My sundress falls to the floor as I take a few steps forward.

I hear him groan.

I look back at him, our eyes meet, as I take my time bending over and slightly spreading my legs. Our lust filled eyes are locked on each other.

My lips slightly paths, and I run the tip of my around them.

I am still bent over, and I run my hand over my sheer covered pussy.

My middle finger rubs between my lips, over my black french cut lace panties. I move it back and forth.

I trace it between my butt cheeks and twirls the string of my thong.

My fingers goes under the string and enters me. It toys with my butt cheeks, barely entering my hole.