The Awakening

Story Info
Part 1 of a Cuckold's Descent.
2.4k words
4.17
90.3k
163

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is stunningly beautiful. She has high cheek bones, piercing blue eyes, and a full, pouty lips that look like they were made for sucking cock; a face that could launch a thousand ships. She is tall and slender with firm enhanced breasts that make her look fantastic in the tight-fitting clothes. I had always felt lucky that she married me because, while I'm not bad looking, she is in a different league. When we are out together, I often catch men staring at her.

Soon after we were married, it became apparent that she wasn't as interested in sex with me as I was with her, and it became a struggle to get her to have sex more than once a week. When she wants to, she gives fantastic head, but my blow jobs were seemingly limited to times when I did something that especially pleased her, as a form of thanks, such as when I bought her jewelry or other expensive gifts. During the week, she would often stay late at work and claim she was too tired to have sex when she got home, but most Friday nights, she would have what she called a "girls' night out", which she said helped her to unwind from her hard week at the office. She would tell me not to wait up for her, but I didn't mind, because I knew that on those nights, she would come home tipsy, and I would get lucky. Invariably, when she finally got home, she would climb in bed naked and then wake me by grinding her pussy against my thigh while kissing my neck. She would whisper in my ear, "Baby, I'm horny. I want you to eat me," and I would go down on her, reveling in her wetness. I would lick and tongue fuck her until she was ready to explode. Then she would grab my hair and fuck my face until she loudly came all over it. Only then would she let me fuck her. I was usually so excited that I would come in a matter of a few minutes and after cumming, I would be so thoroughly spent that I would usually fall back to sleep within minutes.

We had been married for a little more than 5 years before I figured out that she was cheating on me. One Saturday, I was going through the laundry looking for a receipt that I had left in a pair of pants when I noticed a pair of pretty lace panties that I had given to my wife a couple of years before, but that I had never seen her wear for me. Looking at them closer, I noticed that the crotch contained a large white crusty patch of what was obviously dried cum. Digging further through the laundry basket, I found a second pair of sexy French lingerie in a similar defiled condition. She had not recently worn those panties for me either. I knew then that she was fucking someone else.

How could I have been so naïve? I thought of all those nights that she claimed to be working late, or that she was stopping off on the way home to have a drink with some co-workers, and, of course, all those Friday girls' nights out. The girls' nights out where she would tell me not to wait up for her, but that I looked forward to, because I knew that I would get lucky when she finally got home.

I confronted her with the evidence and demanded an explanation. At first, she tried to deny it, but I begged her to just tell me the truth. So, she did. She told me that she had always been wild, starting in high school when she was a cheerleader who was known to be an easy lay to the jocks and then in college as a sorority girl who had a similar reputation with the fraternity boys. Her promiscuity continued after college, but shortly before meeting me she had resolved to settle down. She told me that when she met me, I seemed like the perfect guy to marry. I was kind, considerate, intelligent, funny, financially stable, and faithful; in other words, everything that most women would want in a husband. She had resolved not to jump into bed with me on the first date like she usually did with men she dated, and had, in fact, made me wait six weeks before she had sex with me.

She said that although she truly did love me, she soon found herself wanting to return to her old promiscuous ways. She had remained in contact with an old boyfriend, and she soon ending up cheating on me with him. When I asked who he was, her answer stunned me. "It's not just him, it's many." I asked what she meant and she told me that she was currently fucking two men on a regular basis; an old boyfriend Steve, who she has been seeing off and on for years and Jon, who she has only been fucking for a few months. Both Steve and Jon are married, but she would usually meet up with one of them at least once a week after work. She said that they are both extremely well endowed, which is the only reason she has sex with them on a regular basis. When she told me this, I felt like I was going to throw up, because I knew that my penis was average sized at best. She also told me that for variety, she also liked to have sex with other men that she would meet at the bars and dance clubs that she frequented on her Friday nights out.

She again told me that loved me and said that she could lie and promise me that she would never cheat on me again, but she knew that it wouldn't be true. I told her that I had to get away and think about what I wanted to do and left the house. While driving around, thinking about what my wife had confessed, I realized that I still loved her despite her infidelity and that I didn't want to lose her. Strangely, I also started to become aroused by what she told me and thinking of my wife acting so wantonly excited me. After a couple of hours, I drove home so I could talk to her more about what she had done and my feelings for her.

Upon arriving home, I found her at her dressing table in our bedroom, applying the finishing touches to her makeup. She was wearing a tight fitting sleeveless white knit top, tight leather skirt, stockings with seams running up the back of her legs, and black 4-inch heels with ankle straps. She was dressed to kill. I asked her where she was going. "Out," she replied, "I have a date." I asked whether it was with Steve or Jon. "Neither," my wife answered, "They're both married and can't get away on the weekend. His name is Scott. I haven't seen him in a few months, but he was very happy to hear from me," then she added, "He doesn't have a big dick like Steve or Joey. In fact, his dick is about the same size as yours, but he makes up for it with his enthusiasm. He can go all night with a little rest between rounds. I'm really looking forward to seeing him." She gave me kiss on the cheek, leaving a little smudge of her cherry red lipstick, and said, "I do love you, and I hope you are here when I get home, but, if you want to stay married to me, you will have to accept this as your new lifestyle. I need to go now. We can talk more when I return, but don't wait up for me."

I stayed, and I thought about what she was doing with Scott all evening. It was late when I fell asleep on our bed and even later when I awoke to the feel of her firm breasts pressed against my back and her lips softly kissing the nape of my neck. "I wasn't sure that you would still be here," she whispered, "but I'm glad that you are." Reaching her arm around my waist, her hand found my stiffening cock and she began to lightly stroke it. "Do you want to hear about my date?" she asked. "Yes," hoarsely escaped my lips.

"When I got to Scott's place, I was already wet from thinking about what I was going to do to him on the drive over. We embraced when he answered the door; I gave him a passionate kiss and told him to make me a stiff drink. I sat on his couch and when he returned with our cocktails, we toasted, and then we began to make out. I could tell that he was very excited to be with me again, so I downed my drink and told him to stand up. I undid his pants, got down on my knees, and started sucking his hard cock. I looked up at him and told him that I was going to give him a release so he could then concentrate on pleasing me. I took his cock back in my mouth and began swirling my tongue around its head while stroking his shaft. Soon, he was moaning and leaking pre-cum. I looked up at him again and told him that I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I went back down on him and in seconds he was shooting his hot cum down my throat. After I finished sucking him dry, I told him to make me another drink, and then it would be my turn."

My cock was hard as a rock and also leaking pre-cum as I visualized her going down on another man's cock. My wife could feel my excitement building and began to grind her pussy slowly against my thigh as she continued her story.

"When he returned with my refill, I slowly stripped for him; removing all my clothes except for my heels. Then I sat back on the couch and told him to eat me. He crawled between my legs and began to lap up the juices flowing from my pussy. He alternated between long strokes with his tongue going from my ass to my clit, and then fucking my pussy with his tongue as deeply as it could reach. He had me on the edge of cumming many times but would always back off just before I went over the edge. Finally, I told him that I couldn't take it anymore and that I needed to cum. He stuck one finger and then two in my dripping pussy, slowly fucking me with them, while his tongue concentrated on my clit. I began bucking against his hand and his mouth as I got closer and closer to orgasm. Then, moaning with pleasure, I stiffened and came so hard that I almost blacked out."

"When I was finished cumming, I could see that he was rock hard again, so I got up, downed the rest of my drink, and said let's go to your bedroom, I want to fuck. When we got to his bed, I pushed him down, climbed on top of him, slid his hard cock into my wet pussy, and began riding him. Since he had already cum earlier, I was able to ride him as long as I liked. I came twice while I was on top of him. During my second orgasm, as my pussy was spasming, I told him that I wanted him to cum too; that I wanted to feel his hot cum shooting in me. He began to buck his hips, thrusting harder and harder into me, and then with a loud groan, he emptied his second load of the night into my cunt."

"After we caught our breath, I climbed off him, gave him a kiss, and told him that I had to go. He begged me to stay, but I insisted that I needed to go. On the drive back, I hoped that you would still be here when I got home."

After she finished her story, my wife said "Telling you about my date has gotten me horny. I want you to eat me." I hesitated, thinking about how another man had cum inside her maybe an hour earlier. My wife sensed my reluctance and said, "Go on Baby, most of his cum leaked out of me on the drive home. Besides, it's not like it's something that you haven't done a hundred times before." I thought of all those times when I had gone down on her at her request after her Friday nights out and I knew she was right. The story of her date had gotten me rock hard and desperate to cum too, so when she added, "If you eat me, I'll give you a blow job and let you cum in my mouth," She knew me too well and I quickly agreed.

I slowly kissed my way down from her breasts to her clit and then, with my head spinning at the thought of lapping at her recently fucked cunt, I dove in, giving her a long lick along the length of her slit. It tasted delicious. She groaned and said, "That's it Baby, eat my naughty pussy." I began to tongue fuck her and she responded by grinding her pussy against my mouth. As I continued lick her, she let out a loud moan and began spasming against my tongue. Her juices flowed into my mouth as I continued to lap at her wetness. When she finished cumming, she told me, "Now lay down, it's your turn." She took my leaking cock into her mouth and began swirling her tongue around the head and stroking the shaft at the same time, just like she had done for Scott.

In less than 30 seconds, my wife was swallowing her second load of cum on the night. After making sure that she had drained every drop from me, she lay down next to me, her head in the crook of my shoulder and neck and softly said, "You liked hearing about my date, didn't you?" "Yes", I softly replied. "and you liked eating my naughty pussy, didn't you?" "Yes" I whispered back again and then added, "I only wish that I could have been there to watch you getting fucked." "Really?" she replied, "I'll see what I can do to make that happen." As she lay next to me, snuggled in my arms, I told her to see if she could make it happen with Steve or Jon, whoever had the biggest cock. "That would be Steve," she replied.