The Awakening

Story Info
Margarita's filial attraction to her uncle became sexual.
5.9k words
4.17
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During summer, even the nights were warm. When Margarita prepared to sleep, she usually opened her windows to let in the slightly cool breeze. She would undress and lay naked on her bed.

For the last two consecutive nights she had dreamed of a nude man. In her dream, the faceless man was making love to her. His mouth with his soft thick lips sucked her left breast while his fingers played and gently pinched her right pink aureoles. She gasped and groaned as his tongue played alternately with her hardened rosy peaks and his fingers inches down to her heaving belly. It made circling motions on her navel sending fire of lust to her hole. He grasped her mons pubis with its growing soft pubic hairs.

She almost cried loud when his thumb and index fingers opened her labia and his fore finger touches and played with her hardening pink button. She raised her butt to meet the treacherous finger which was rubbing her pleasure zone. Unable to contain the swelling need about to burst inside her, she pressed his head at her breast and pushed the finger deeper into her waiting hole. She moaned as she moved her ass to meet the finger playing in and out her clit. She shouted his name as her fluid burst in uncontrolled orgasm.

She was suddenly awakened.

She was shocked to find a real man on top of her naked body. And he was the one she called in her dream.

"Uncle Lorenzo!"

"Ssshhh. My dearest one. Let me love you."

Gutted with sudden fright, she brushed his finger which was still inside her cunt. Clutching her thin blanket, she covered her naked body and tried to leap at the other side of her bed.

"Don't be afraid, my dearest one," he whispered. "You wanted me to make love with you don't you?" She could see him smiling at her, his teeth showing from behind finely clipped moustache.

"No, please, Uncle Lorenzo. Don't do this to us," she gasped. "I am your sister's daughter, your true flesh and blood."

"But my dearest one, I saw the lust in your eyes when you looked at my cock while I was bathing at the pool this afternoon. I knew that you wanted it "

Yes, it seems that Lorenzo has made it a show to bathe naked at the pool directly below her bedroom window after a days' toil in the ranch with the cow hands. And she really can't take off her eyes at his naked magnificent well-muscled body and his monstrous bulbous cock. Seeing her watching him this afternoon, he smiled mischievously and stroked his dick and winked his lovely laughing eyes at her.

Margarita was mesmerized and instead of leaving the window, watched Lorenzo animatedly as he played with his dick. Up and down his closed hand stroked and masturbated his cock turning its glans into angry, fiery red. She bit her lips and with shaking hands clutched and pinched her breast barely covered by her thin summer dress. He masturbated faster and soon enough ejaculated his creamy semen shooting before her eyes. She gulped when her juice oozed from her clit in time when his semen spurted.

She felt so weak with emotion. She slowly sat where she stood, her eyes still fixed at his fat dick.

"Please, Margarita, touched me." She was instantly brought back to reality when Lorenzo took her hand clutching her thin blanket. "Come on, feel it."

With shaking hands Margarita reluctantly touched Lorenzo's throbbing member. It was warm and seemed to have a life of its own as it pulsed through her touch. She lost restraint and clasped it, enclosing its satiny warm hardness on her palms. She could barely closed her fingertips on its massive head. "There, my dearest," he whispered, "Enjoy yourself now. I am giving you this part of me which I knew you've wanted so much." She felt his warm breath on her ears as he whispered endearing words coaching her, guiding her hand up and down his throbbing member.

Margarita cringed, as she held Lorenzo's warm cock on her hand. She closed her eyes in mixed horror and excitement as he followed his whispering. "There, my dearest one. Move your hand up and down my dick. Oh God. That's nice. Move your soft hand slowly. Mmmm. That's good. I don't want to come sooner." Goose bumps crept throughout her body. She trembled uncontrollably as hot desires melted all her reserves. She clenched at his glans tightly. It was excitingly huge. She opened her eyes and watched its head appeared and disappeared as she moved her palm slowly up and down his shaft.

As Margarita masturbated him, Lorenzo sought her lips, his day old moustache scraping the soft skin of her mouth. When she opened her mouth to gasp he inserted his rough, strong tongue inside her mouth and sought her innocent sweetness within.

This is now a reality of what Margarita had been lusting for countless times. She shed off all inhibitions and surrendered to her mundane desire. She matched Lorenzo's fiery kisses the way she knew how. When he withdrew his tongue, she sucked it, tasting him; his giddy taste intoxicating her in a happiness she never felt before. Strange, but she felt elated with his kisses. She almost lost her sanity when his warm monstrous dick pulsed in her palm. "Stop for a while now, my dearest one. I do not want come yet."

Margarita paused and looked at the stud she was holding. Pre cum was oozing at its slit firing her strong desire to have it inside her cunt. She wanted Lorenzo to penetrate her now just like what she have wanted this afternoon. It was now a reality for her to enjoy. "Please, Uncle Lorenzo, take me. Now." Her wild dreams were coming real. Mixed fear, guilt and excitement possessed her as she poised his stud to her hole.

"Not yet my dearest one. I wanted this to be the best. A loving you'll remember the rest of your life. It will be heavenly I promise you." Saying this Lorenzo once again claimed her mouth. Margarita wriggled and tried to insert his rock hard penis at her opening. But he gently closed her hole with his callous hand rolling on his back placing her body above him. His warm penis slipped from her cunt but she pinned it between her hips. She hugged his beefy and hairy buttock with one hand and clutched fiercely at his muscled back while their tongues clashed, sucked and splayed inside her mouth. She felt giddy and sought again for the object of her desire. She tried to poise it at her hole. But he raised her butt to avoid its entry and in doing it grazed her labia. She felt her juice oozed at its mere contact.

Margarita can't control her lust anymore. She wanted Lorenzo to fuck her now. She grabbed his penis and poised its hard rock head at her entrance. She sat on it and a small part of its head pierced her, sending startling shock waves through all her senses. But no pains can stopped her now. She wanted more of it and pressed harder; and though her hole was already lubricated it barely entered her. "Please, Uncle Lorenzo don't let me wait any longer. Take me now, please. Please," she begged opening her pleading eyes.

Margarita had imagined this very act since she saw Lorenzo's nakedness. His cock entering her and not her finger, coming in and out of her orchid. She wanted to savor the sweet pains she knew she would feel when this monstrous penis entered her. In one fluid move she gave her whole weight and she sat on his steel like hardness. She felt excruciating pain as if she broke in half when its massive head finally slipped on her hole. It was so painful, tears swelled and fall from her eyes.

Lorenzo still holding her butt to avoid their member from disengaging in one swift fluid move was on top of Margarita. "You have hurt yourself, my dearest one. You must have let me do it to you slowly." He tried to raise his butt but she hugged him fiercely. "No. Please Uncle Lorenzo, don't stop now." She thrust up and met his withdrawing cock. She could feel it slowly filling her canal, scraping her vaginal muscle sending pains and satisfaction she can't explain. When their body finally met as one, she was already profusely sweating.

Lorenzo slowly raised his body his penis slowly unsheathing from her hole. Margarita thought he had had enough and was already ending their union. "No. Please don't Uncle Lorenzo. Leave your cock inside me. I wanted it there. I love it there."

"Yes, my dearest one. It's just the beginning of your everlasting joy. From now on you'll have me as long as you desire." He slowly jacked up and down his muscular warm part slowly leashing and unleashing down her shaft. She felt an unprecedented joy she never felt before. She loved every movement of what he does.

Lorenzo kissed her again. Their tongue spurred as their lower parts clashed in complete abandon. Margarita wished for it to last forever but orgasm was building up inside her. He was gasping heavily as he moved faster in and out her. She felt his massive cock pulsing inside her and she knew he was spilling his juice as he kissed her harder and hugged her tighter. She cried his name when she came. He collapsed on top of her as their sweat mixed and their juice oozed between her legs. When their eyes met he smiled at her, sweetly touching her face. "My dearest one, you're heaven sent. That was the happiest moment of my life."

Margarita smiled and kissed his soft lips in response. Lorenzo took her mouth and they kissed torridly. She felt his flaccid cock inside her thickening. In a little while he was moving up and down her shaft again. This time she felt only sweet pains and she thrust up to meet his onslaught.

Margarita came again but Lorenzo kept ploughing on her richly wet field. In spite of her fear and moral reservations before, she could hardly believe there is an inner self enjoying their coitus. She was shocked that she had felt satisfaction instead of disgust. Joy, instead of remorse. She felt she was coming to love this man more than the filial love she once felt for him.

When his seed finally spilled inside her, Margarita gasped his name." Uncle Lorenzo, Uncle Lorenzo." She felt her orgasm building again and when her seed met his, she had clutched at his back and bit his breast, it drew blood. Unmindful of what she did, he sunk his cock deeper in her canal and hugged her tightly. With a sigh of relief, he laid on his back, her body over him. He closed his eyes and soon enough slept with Margarita still on top of him. She detached herself from him when she heard him breath softly as in snore. She looked at his peaceful face and gently touched it. Tearfully she sat and rested her spent body at her head board. She stared at his still form with mixed feeling. Though sexually satisfied she was still confused at what she felt after their mating a while ago.

Her mother, Francesca, was Lorenzo's only sister. She was very beautiful and Lorenzo was himself handsome. He was older than her mother. When their parents met an accident and died on the Sta. Inez trail, she decided to leave the life of the ranch. "I wanted half of my share of the ranch, Lorenzo. I don't want to spend all my life in this lonely, forsaken land. I wanted a life of my own in the city."

Francesca making the right connection but with the wrong man, established a bordello in the city. She was sired by this man, his father, who was a married general. Her mother, despite of the profession she have chosen, has enrolled her in a school ran by nuns. And it confused her that their life was the reverse of what the school authorities teaches. When she asked her mother about this, she just smiled and told her, "Do what they taught you my darling, don't do what I am doing."

Francesca pampered Margarita lavishly keeping her in a very sheltered life. But unfortunately, her father's legal wife learned about her mother. One day, her mother was shot to death. They've known it was her father's wife who shot her. But the general using right connections was able to absolve his wife's crime. After the funeral she found out that her mother was heavily in debt with her father's bank. |The bordello was mortgaged heavily and was about to be foreclosed. She found out she was left penniless. She was not able to object when Lorenzo decided to bring her back at Vera Cruz.

"You will be my little princess here, my dearest one. Everything you see is yours and mine," Lorenzo put his huge and hairy hand on her shoulder. Margarita wanted to brush his hands, but then she thought it was only a fatherly gesture. But when he hugged her closer and their body touched, she felt something awakening inside her. Then and there she felt she wanted the warmth of this man. As if by their mere closeness, she could feel the love and safety of a father she had been missing since her childhood. She had a father, but he never felt the fatherly love she often witnessed from her playmates. Whenever he visited her mother, he almost doesn't notice her at all.

True to his words, Lorenzo has treated Margarita like a precious possession. He did not allow her to work in the ranch house. He took two native women to assist her in all her personal needs. "You need not tire this beautiful hands and body, dearest one, You needed to be pampered and loved." He would hug her possessively and she would snuggle to him feeling his hardened dick nudging at her. Surprisingly, she enjoyed its feel.

Lorenzo even shopped Margarita's personal things like frilly brassieres, panties and nighties with the help of his friend's wife who live adjacent to his ranch.

Margarita does not know what to think and feel now after she surrendered to her lust for Lorenzo. Her education definitely did not agree with what they did. But there is only one thing she now knew. She wanted him and from now on, he was hers and she was his.

She did not cover his flaccid dick which little by little had returned to its original softness. It still retained a mysterious beauty which she can't define, of which she had been extremely fascinated. She touched it lightly. She wanted to bring it back to the swollen perfection she had enjoyed a while ago but instead she lowered her head and kissed it. She smelled the sweet juice of life they have previously spilled still matted at his thick pubic hairs. She touched the soft rosy head with her tongue and was tempted to take the whole of his penis in her mouth. But she relented. She knew she had enough time for him from now on.

Margarita still confused of their relation and her lustful desires tried to avoid Lorenzo as much as she can. But as day passed his perseverance was lifting her resolve. He would not eat if she would not dine herself. "What would you want me to do, my dearest one, so that you will forgive me for what I did to you?"

"Nothing, Uncle Lorenzo. There is nothing. Please let us not discuss that anymore."

"I love you, Margarita. Believe me."

"That is not only disgusting Uncle Lorenzo. I am almost your offspring. I am your sister's only daughter. Could you just think what our neighbors would say about the two of us who were kindred in flesh and blood having sexual affairs? You could have all the women . . ."

"I don't care about other women Margarita," Lorenzo stood up and walked towards her. He kneeled before her and held her hand. His soulful eyes looked at her pleadingly. "I don't care about what our neighbors will say. Let them talk. What I care about is only you. Us. Don't I even have a small place in your heart?" he kissed her hand sending thousand bolts of want inside her. She did not try to avoid him this time. She allowed the dictates of her heart to rule her. Now. she knew, deep down inside her that she wanted this man, kindred or not. He rained kisses on her hand biting and teasing her fingers. His lips traveled to the length of her arms, his warm tongue sending shivers of passionate desire to her heart. When he stood she can see the bulge of erection in his crotch. And its sight excited her. The memories of that night were exploding like fireworks in her imagination.

Lorenzo helped Margarita stand and tenderly hugged her. "I want you, my love," he whispered in her ears and she felt his warm tongue making small circles in her earlobes sending shivers of desire throughout her body. Her flower reacted when his erection though still kept at bay in his denim trousers had touched her body. She hugged his butt feeling him snugging at her abdomen.

"My love, my dearest, let me have you again, please.."

Margarita raised her lips and Lorenzo kissed her with a fiery kiss that dissolved all her icy adamance. She now admitted he wanted this man badly. She sighed contentedly as he lifted her up and brought her like a doll up the stair and to her bedroom. He gently laid her down and started removing his boots. He removed his shirt and his pants leaving his shorts. She flinged at the sight of his hirsute muscled body, his penis almost lifting the edge of his thin shorts. She smiled as she closed her eyes and swallowed when he kneeled before her and started removing her dress. As usual, she was not wearing a bra and her nipples reacted when she felt his hand touching her. She opened her eyes and saw him smile.

"They were so beautiful my dearest." Lorenzo kneaded her left breast and slowly lowered his head and kissed one of her pink upturned nipple. His tongue made lingering circles on it making Margarita raised her buttock and he lowered her dress with her panties exposing her orchid partly hidden by soft black curly tufts. Still feasting on her nipples, he touched her flower and brushed his hands on her softness. She gasped and sighed and cuddled his head. "Uncle Lorenzo. Please. Don't keep me waiting. I want you now." she grabbed his cock still inside his cotton short and fondled its monstrosity still sheathed in fabrics.

"Do you really want me now, my dearest one? Last time you fought me like mad. You don't seem to like me at all."

"Forget about that night." Margarita lowered his short down below his hairy hips and grabbed his sword. She trained it on her pussy and Lorenzo removed his hand over her mound. She parted her legs and brought its head on her hole now lubricated with her immense desire. Its head had found its mark and giving in to her needs, he slowly thrust his sword deeper. She bit her lips when she felt the pains it cause. "Am I hurting you, my dearest one?" he pulled his penis slowly but she closed her legs on his round, hairy butt.

"No, please just go on. I love its feel inside me."

With that assurance Lorenzo pushed harder till their body joined. When he started to pump Margarita met his thrust till she came and tears of joy fell from her eyes. She had been freed from all her guilt feelings. What she felt now is only the happiness of having him. She kissed his open mouth still gasping while he pumped. She bite his kissable lower lip and sucked it. He grunted and closed his mouth over hers. He played with her tongue and sucked it. She felt so exhilarated transporting her to a dream world just for the two of them. She tasted his kiss so sweet, and his pumping so delicious, another monstrous climax gripped her. She met his trust and held his butt with both legs, he stopped while she came her juice flowing freely. "O, Uncle Lorenzo, I love you."

As if claps of thunder deafened him, Lorenzo rose up leaving their parts joined and asked, "My love, my dearest did I heard you right? Do you really love me?" She just smiled and nodded. In a fit of happiness, he hugged her so tight and once again sought her mouth. They kissed long and hard their tongue alternately tasting each other and, he resumed fucking her again. This time feverish and eager. Shortly, they came together. "O my darling, my life, you made me the happiest man in the world. After your birthday next month, we will announce to all about our intent to marry."

Margarita, pushed him and stood up their parts still joined. She sat on his lap and whispered, "No, Uncle Lorenzo, I don't want to marry you."

"But why, my dearest one?" he looked perplexed. "I thought you love me. Why can't we get married."

12