The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, ok, now lie on the floor as you did for Tony. Open your legs more and...that's it, perfect," the man said.

Tracy felt happy hearing the man's praise as she lay back, her legs opened with just 4" of her dress draped between them. She wanted to think modestly draped, but her spread legs belied any modesty. Her chest was heaving and the red strap once around her neck covered her nipples.

Greg sat forward trying to minimize the tent in his pants as his wife was showing all of her body to this man she'd just met. As she lay back, she'd removed the dress and arranged it to cover just enough. "Tracy, you don't have to show me. I get it, you were alone."

"She does," Walter interrupted. "Tell him, Tracy. Tell him why you need to tell him everything."

His blonde wife looked over, "I need to get this off my chest. It's bothered me since you told me never once in England did you get lucky and, well I lied to you then and it just never sat well with me," she sighed. "I feel bad I cheated on you."

"Was it just that once? Just for the shoot?" the man asked.

The blonde sat up letting the dress slide down her body revealing her impressive breasts, "No. He asked me to move in with him so I did."

"Did he make you dress in sexy clothes for him?" Walter asked softly.

She shook her head, "No. I wasn't allowed to wear clothes in his apartment. He made me take my clothes off in the hallway before coming in. He said it added to the fun seeing me quickly strip down in public.," she blushed.

"You like that, didn't you?" Walter said firmly, "Whose idea was it?"

"Ok. I joked when he told me I couldn't wear clothes in his apartment, I told him I always did, just not for long," she said softly.

"Back to the shoot, you liked getting photographed naked, didn't you? There were pictures of you that might have been more suitable for other magazines. Tell Greg about those," he ordered.

"Tony had me lie on the floor and play with myself," she lay back and opened her legs, "Like this."

Her husband felt like he'd stepped into an alternate reality, his wife naked, two fingers pumping into the pussy, and his boss with a grin looking at him before turning back and taping the scene.

Walter was kneeling holding the camera, "Ok, what did you do next?" As she started to speak he stopped her, "No, show Greg. Show us," he ordered.

Tracy got on her hands and knees and then crawled over to the man. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his rigid cock.

Greg sat forward more, "Honey, Tracy. I get it, you don't...oh man!" he sighed seeing the fat cock disappear into his wife's mouth.

Walter looked over at his employee and smiled knowingly. He mouthed the word 'Sub,' and looked down at the woman expertly sucking on his cock. "That's good, you are a great cocksucker," he praised the woman. "You will swallow and not let a drop hit the floor," he said firmly. "And since you're swallowing anyway I don't need to warn you, isn't that right?"

Greg saw his wife nod without hesitation before bobbing her head taking more of the veiny member into her mouth. He found the man's huge swaying balls and his wife's flopping tits mesmerizing and the drool on his wife's beautiful chin arousing. He wanted to pull out his cock and stroke himself then looked at Tracy's creamy ass wishing he were kneeling right behind her. She'd probably slug him having told him she's no barnyard animal.

Walter felt himself getting close and put his hand on the blonde's head. "I changed my mind. Turn around and offer yourself to me, make it sincere," he ordered.

Tracy pulled the cock out of her mouth and looked up at the man. She nodded and turned around, pressed her face into the carpet, spread her ass, and said, "Would you like to fuck me?" she asked. "Fuck my wet pussy? Aaahhhhh, yessss." she moaned as the plump head pressed into her.

"You like that, don't you?" Walter asked. "Tell your husband how it feels."

"Oh, God! It feels so good," she panted, "He's so hard, so big...he's hitting me, ooohhhh, there!" she hissed.

"Tell him how much you want to suck his cock and how disappointed you are that you didn't get to taste my cum," Walter said winking at Greg.

"I need your cock, I need to suck on your cock," she panted, "Please? Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you."

Greg was over kneeling in front of his wife his cock out and in her mouth in seconds. He looked down at those lips spread wide around his shaft, her head bobbing eagerly, and blurted out, "Thanks Walter, this is great," before realizing he was thanking another man for getting his wife to suck his cock. He wanted to cum in his wife's mouth but also wanted to fuck his wife from behind. Again, it was a strange feeling like he couldn't even suggest it as Walter had taken control of the evening.

The two men speared the blonde, the wet slapping sounds echoing in the living room. All three of their bodies were glistening with sweat and the grunts were getting louder. Tracy was just coming down from her second orgasm and she was furiously rubbing her pussy as the man fucked her.

"Tracy, are you on the pill? Oh fuck it, I don't care," the man groaned as he pressed hard into her releasing welcome spurts of hot cum against her cervix.

Tracy was feeling the man's throbbing inside her, his heavy balls pressed up against her pussy, and calculated her cycle. She might be ok, but not the end of the world...and it was arousing having a stranger's sperm inside her, she moaned loudly on her husband's cock.

Greg wanted to take Walter's place but her moaning on his cock was too much. He wanted to tell Tracy he was cumming but Walter made it clear he didn't have to so he grabbed her head and pumped his cock down her throat.

The woman had to swallow the bitter cream as her husband used her mouth for his pleasure. "Mmmmppphhhh, mmmmpppphhh, mmmm, mmmm," she gagged.

When he felt the last spasms, Greg finally let her head go expecting her to slug him. Instead, as he collapsed back on his heels, she simply looked up at him and then back at Walter while wiping her mouth.

"Can I refill your drinks?" she asked. "Or should I get the dessert?"

***********************************************

"How's Tracy treating you?" Walter stopped by the man's office. "Nice, you seem to have settled in here."

Grep looked around the Director's office. Walter had promoted him even though he lost the bet. "She's great. Every night when she gets home, she takes off her clothes, gets down on her knees...you get the idea."

"That's great!" the man smiled, "Look, Roberts is in town next week to reassess his orders. It would sure make things go smoothly if we introduced him to Tracy," he smiled.

"Sure. Tell you what, you guys up for dinner Monday night? I'm sure Tracy'd be thrilled to meet someone new," he said. "I'll have her wear the tiny apron you got her so she can maintain a bit of modesty," he grinned.

12