The Awakening Ch. 13-14

Story Info
Patti's education accelerates.
6k words
4.45
3.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - The Following Day

Patti slept more soundly and longer than she'd ever before from the prior day's and night's events. When she awoke, she found a tray in her room with an arrangement of flowers, croissants, and a pot of coffee.

On the silver tray was a note saying,

"You were spectacular last nite dear. I do hope we didn't embarrass you and force you to do anything against your will. You are such a sexy young woman; we'd just love to continue our lessons with you, if you want to of course. Take a long leisurely shower and spend the day alone if you want. You can go home like nothing happened and we'll never say a word. Or, when you're ready, put on the next outfit I've picked out for you and come downstairs. Your attire will convey your decision and if it's what I think it will be, I'll describe for you what I've planned for your next lesson," luv Steph.

The note was signed with a kiss in lipstick at the very bottom.

Patti knew instantly what she wanted to do, continue her training. She just hoped she was up to the task. Her limits were pushed beyond what she ever imagined and trusted that Steph would teach her more. Devouring the breakfast and sipping the coffee, she slipped off the silk nightwear and was ready for a long hot shower.

The pulsating water refreshed her, she admired the woman standing there in the glass enclosure and from the all-encompassing mirrors. Her image was everywhere, showing her firm breasts, her firm butt, and her exquisite profile and beauty in all its nakedness. The water dripped from her semi-erect nipples and cascaded down her thighs from her pussy. Washing herself thoroughly, her ample sensitive breasts, her long legs, firm buttocks, and oh so delightful pussy, she was rejuvenated and ready.

Returning to her room somewhat disappointed that Steve hadn't been there to watch and hand her a warm towel this time, she found laid out on the bed a maid's outfit. Smiling she also observed hanging in the open closet as she glanced about, the most elegant gown she'd ever laid eyes on. When she went to get a closer look, she found a note delicately pinned to it that said,

"Not just yet dear, but later tonight, after you serve us dinner."

It was almost 2pm by then and she could smell something cooking for dinner already. Since Steph apparently needs a maid for this, she thought, Patti began dressing. She found a simple black skirt; oh, so short, but not quite as miniscule as the schoolgirl one she had on last night but still incredibly short. Something that tiny would have been impossible for her to do any real work in since her panties showed just standing still and today this was one almost proper. The garter-belt, bra, stockings, and heels from yesterday were all there for her as well.

Attaching the garter-belt first, she pulled each stocking up her creamy soft calves to the thighs and attached the clasps. Standing, she slipped the lace shelf bra on and adjusted her breasts to rest just so, leaving the lower part of her swelling areolas in the silken half cup and her enlarging nipples just above. Looking around again, there were no panties laid out, so Patti surmised she was expected to go au-natural and pulled the skirt up, buttoning it on the side. Slipping on the silken, opaque white blouse lying there she noticed it had only three buttons, stopping at her cleavage. Fastening those, her ample cleavage protruded almost down to her exposed nipples.

Completing the outfit was a starched lace tiara for her head, fingerless gloves for her hands, and a cute lace apron. Steph had thought of everything!

After applying just a hint of makeup, she glanced in the mirror and saw that her stocking tops hit the skirt exactly at the hem revealing a passing glimpse of her creamy thighs as she left her boudoir.

"How utterly naughty is this," she thought looking at herself in the mirror.

"Yes, I'm ready, willing and do hope able, to go on with this," she said to herself.

Arriving in the kitchen and finding Steph she smiled and said,

"Thank you again for such a wonderful day and night, I really do want to learn all you have to teach me. Please tell me what you'd like next."

Chapter 14 - The Dinner Party

"Excellent my dear," Steph replied.

"Both your grandfather and I are so enjoying your company and your willingness to explore your sexuality. I had hoped you'd be ready, and so you are. We promise, we'll not doing anything unsafe and if you ever want to stop, just say so. If you utter what we call a "safe" word, I swear we'll end it right there and go back to a traditional family relationship or whatever makes you comfortable."

The word Steph then said caught her by surprise. She placed it in her mind as casually but certainly as she would learning a new friends name. Shed doubted after having spent time with her student mentor she'd ever forget Susan either.

She had such a sense of belonging almost immediately after she arrived. Upon entering her grandfather's sedan, she saw the most handsome figure. And, he had a hard-on! She wasn't sure at first he had an erection, but then she glanced again as his eyes were focused on the road and she was definitely sure, no man's slacks she'd ever seen had that sort of crease with a stiff cock inside them she was sure. Trying not to stare, she thought the whole experience, the leather and being in that car with him that way; she felt so secure and so sensual, she got embarrassingly damp and hoped he hadn't noticed. She really didn't know what came over her, she'd never been turned on that seemingly easy before and didn't know what to think, so she sat in silence hoping he wouldn't notice and think she were a slut or something and turn right around and put her back on the plane. She was pleased to be in the loving care of both of them, and was stunned when Steph said the safe word, it was "Lexus."

Steph went on,

"Tonight, after our guests arrive, we'll have a welcome drink, then move to dinner in the formal dining room which is already set with crystal and china. What we need you to do is make sure the champagne glasses never get close to empty, and, well just be your seductive pretty little self."

That was all, she was to just stand by the side, watch the conversation and refill the champagne. That seemed easy enough, and of course, "look seductive," was going to be especially easy in this outfit.

At first, when pouring each glass she tried to lean in such a manner that her nipples didn't breasts didn't fall completely out of the bra and blouse but found she couldn't do that and not spill the bubbly liquid on the table or heaven forbid down someone else's blouse. She would pull the blouse back up after each pour but quickly realized that was useless and clearly not what Steph intended.

The signal Steph had devised for her to pour soon became irrelevant as she seemed to be constantly doing just that and needn't be called. After just the second round, she was completely exposed, and her nipples hardened like never before exposed to these total strangers and her grandparents.

Patti was also feeling a dampness in her pantiles pussy and realized that was Steph's goal. She had orchestrated a ruse to get her started and she followed willingly. God, this was a turn on, serving and being so admired by such sophisticated people. Every step of the way was a new experience and she loved it. This woman, her grandmother no less, was such a seductress, she wanted, no needed, to learn everything.

The dinner proceeded with much laughter and conversation. Condoms, safe sex, and the fact that none of the four had not partnered with anyone else since the last time they met before was discussed.

"Except," Steph admitted, "our little project here. I tasted her sweetness last night," she smiled causing Patti to blush red. She then blurted out, "For me it's only been you, well you, and that incompetent boy once. I'm sure I'm the only one he'd ever even kissed. I picked him since I knew he was a virgin also, I just never thought he'd be such a total loser."

"Well, it's absolutely critical that you chose your partners carefully," Mary said. No one wants a contagious disease, or god forbid, something worse. Always use a condom," my dear, "until your absolutely certain," she added.

"Trust me, Steph chimed in, "the hot spunk feels just as good in it," but since Patti was still a virgin the analogy would be lost and decided to save that for another time.

Steph went on to explain exactly who the maid was and that she was in training. "Training for womanhood, in fact."

That statement caused a silence, since this was the first William heard it. Though he thought it sounded delightful, the way she was dressed, bending over to expose her breasts when she poured the champagne and flirting about the way she did, he did find it odd reflecting upon that Mary nor their hosts had said anything about the way she "exposed" herself.

Mary then winked at William who then realized she was forewarned of the scheme and approved. "If it was alright with her, it was definitely alright with him".

~ Maiden Patti

Steph had phoned Mary earlier to let her know they had a houseguest for the weekend. Steve's granddaughter was there to interview at one of the local colleges and Steph decided that in addition to the typical curriculum, she was going to begin the sexual awakening of the girl as well. She explained that Patti had demonstrated her willingness in a couple of ways since arriving and wanted to watch the four of us tonight if that was agreeable.

Mary confessed, "I'm sure William has no objections, but I feel so intimidated by youth and an absolutely envious I am towards younger girls. I have to admit however, sex has never been as good as now and just wish someone could have taught me when I was her age."

Steph agreed wholeheartedly, "She's beautiful but, oh so naïve. I simply must teach her if it's the last thing I do. My husband is such an unredeemable voyeur, constantly looking at, but never touching other women. I decided I might as well play along with him and his voyeuristic and lingerie fetishes and add a little more spark."

Mary replied, "When I started wearing lingerie William really began to look at me differently. It didn't matter if wore jeans, a low-cut dress, or a miniskirt; he never knew what was caressing my legs, breasts, or pussy and I began to really enjoy it. The best part is that gets so unbelievably turned on now, he's putty in my hands and does anything I say. Let's give it a whirl tonight."

Steve was unaware that Steph had made such complete arrangements and thought Patti was already going to be gone by then, so he didn't really think anything of it. Steph meanwhile had changed Patti's flight home to later in the evening to ensure she'd be around in case the previous plans worked out the way she wanted. They had to a tee so far and when Steve broached the subject about Patti packing for home Steph said, "No dear, she's staying until 9 tonight so we can all play together, that is, if she wants."

The thought of performing not only for the other couple, but also for his granddaughter caused an immediate rise in his slacks and Steph knew he approved.

"You naughty grandmother," he smirked, "you had this whole thing planned, and kept me clueless."

"Yes, dear," giggled Steph, "I wasn't sure she was ready but after she willingly wore the outfit I gave her to college yesterday and her subsequent training lesson last night, I was right, she's ready."

"Do tell me what all you planned," he questioned.

"Well, I thought she'd first be our maid and serve us during and before dinner. Then after, she'd change into a gown I bought, and we could all enjoy her stunning bueaty wearing it. Of course, she'd have luxurious lingerie on under each outfit and depending on her will, show us as little or as much of it as she wanted.

Steve replied, "I just hope this doesn't upset William and Mary too much, having such a young girl watch."

"I'll take care of Mary," said Steph, "I'm sure William will enjoy performing for her."

~ Cunningulus

Finishing dinner then retreated to the living room. There, Steph and Mary were to be blindfolded, then Steve and William were to teach Patti the art of cunningulus while she watched. The women wouldn't know which man was pleasing them; they could use their tongues, fingers, or any toy they may have brought along except for dildos. That way each man got a desert of their love honey. Showing the trainee the proper way to have oral sex was critical to her education and a great way to heighten everyone's appetite for the following scenes. The women were blindfolded so they could concentrate more on their own pleasure than any outside stimulus and experience different sensations from different givers. It was also intended to heighten the men's appetite, since foreplay was essential to great lovemaking, and the men would last longer if they were teased. Patti should sit and watch and try not to touch herself.

Steph explained, "You're being tested dear. If you manage to not touch your own nakedness while we reach orgasm, you'll be allowed to continue. You can change into that fabulous gown I left and return to watch the second act.

In that scene she would witness the variety of ways to jerk off and suck cock. This would reinforce the idea that a woman is always to be worshipped and that men's cocks are simply pleasure toys for them. Patti's beauty displayed in an exquisite gown while watching Step and Mary toy with the cocks should sufficiently drive that point home.

It would be the men's turn to be blindfolded, and the women's goal was to make them cum. The loser, the man who came first, would then have to watch as the third and final scene.

If Patti again refrained from pleasing herself under the gown while watching Steph and Mary swallow and tease the cocks, she would be allowed to disrobe and masturbate while this final carnal orgy was being played out.

The loser's wife was to be shared by the other man and woman. He couldn't join back in even if wanted and must sit and watch how the three of them fulfilled their lascivious appetites.

Patti glowed with excitement and said, "Oh yes, please continue, I want to see and learn everything!"

After both women were blindfolded, Mary began undressing from her silk skirt and stood before her in a black waist-cincher, half shelf bra, stockings, and heels. "God this is another incredibly sexy woman, middle aged or not, and in such erotic clothes," Patti thought. "I never realized that women could be such goddesses into their 40's and even 50's. It's amazing what the right lingerie can do"

Obviously, William thought the same as an erection appeared through his slacks, his fetish was clear and kicking into overdrive. Steve stripped to his girly panties, his fetish being even more on display, and sported a massive hard-on.

They nodded to each other and each chose their own spouse to begin.

William licked Mary's slightly trimmed pussy, for a few seconds then produced two small gold balls. Inserting them gently, one, then the other, caused a slight convulsion and mini-orgasm. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned. Patti had now found out what the girls had been talking about, those must be ben-wa balls. He then proceeded to finger fuck her and when he'd gotten her unbelievably aroused and thrashing in her chair, he bent down and nibbled on her delicate clit, sending her over the edge into a quivering orgasm. She cried out in pleasure, "Ooooooooooooohhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Oooooooohhhhh."

With Steve in only his girly panties stained with what must be pre-cum, he licked Steph's pussy with his tongue. The spot above her clit sported a thin line of pubic hair that Steve like to tease by pulling gently with his teeth causing her to moan and wiggle. As soon as she did, he would let go and plunge his tongue deep into her cunt and Steph would buck even wilder. After several series of this nibbling and plunging and Steph's legs wrapped around Steve heard squeezing, she climaxed, "Oh god," Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh."

Immediately the men switched, and Steve began licking Mary's quivering cunt. It was almost choreographed, each woman climaxed about the same time, each panting and recovering while the second set of lips and tongue reached their nakedness.

Mary seemed to realize the different tonguing first, and gave out a sweet whimper wiggling herself onto his face as tightly as she could. Moans, gasps, and screams of pleasure attacked Patti from all sides and she felt her pussy ache.

"NO," she pleaded with herself, "I won't do it, I won't touch my pussy despite how it ached for relief, I have to make it to the second scene, I just have to."

They eventually switched back returning to their respective wives for the finale of the first act. Both Steph and Mary were being finger fucked to massive orgasms, their cunts open and contracting in loud busts adding to the symphony of screams of pleasure.

Slowly, coming back down for the heights of orgasms, Steph noticed pretty little Patti watching in bug-eyed amazement at the two women being brought to ecstasy. What a learning experience this was, shattering orgasms without cocks, or dildos for that matter.

Recovering enough breath and noticing Patti sitting crossed legged on her hands, she grinned and said, "Well done, you managed to do as you were told. Now my dear you've experienced what sensory deprivation can do for you. Go change into your gown for the next event. We'll be sure to wait."

~ Fellatio

Patti hurried from the room and up the stairs unbuttoning her blouse on the way. She was positively wet again, like at the school, and could feel her juices not only dampening her inner thighs, actually slipping slowly down each to the top of her stockings. Upon entering she threw the blouse on the bed, stripped the skirt off and pulled the gown from its hanger.

It was a shimmering white, on top and the blackest black she's ever seen on the bottom. The upper part of the gown was a pearled bodice with boning. The bottom was long and straight with a sheer lace covering the satin material. Unzipping the back and stepping in clad only in her black garter belt and opaque white stockings, she realized it was only slightly larger than the jeans Steph had given her and had to really wiggle to pull the bodice over her 36 inch hips. She felt as though her thighs were now stuck to each other, the juices she had released turning sticky and regretted not having taken the few seconds it would have to clean herself before pulling this on.

"Oh well," she thought, "I'm sure to be dripping again soon anyway, the second scene will be even more enticing and erotic than the first, I'm sure."

The boned top was clearly meant to be worn braless, so off came the shelf brassiere so she could wiggle and tug the corset like sheath over her breasts. Looking in the mirror behind her she gasped at how wide apart the zipper was and wondered if Steph had miscalculated this time.

"It would never close," she surmised but reached back for the tab to begin pulling anyway. Slowly and amazingly the zipper came up. The bodice expanded bit by bit as the zipper came closer to the small of her back. It helped when she held her breath and tugged hard and kept rising. Finally, it stopped at the bracing, she'd managed it!

Squirming some more, straining the material up again in front, she looked in the mirror to see it pushing her already deep cleavage into a stunning display of womanhood that barely, just barely cover the tops of her again swollen areola. Her nipples were teased on the inside by the satiny soft material and she could almost feel an orgasm building deep in her cunt just by looking at herself. Stepping back into her heels, she hurried for the stairs hoping she hadn't taken too long, and they started again without her.

12