The Awakening of a Sissy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back to the bed I reached for my new heels, I wanted to see how they made my legs look. Just as I was slipping them on, my phone rang.

"Hi Jolie, this is Nikki, Mistress Di asked me to contact you about some remodeling work you need. I was hoping I could stop by in about 30 minutes. I just want to get an idea of what I will be working with. Don't worry about how you are dressed, all is good."

We chatted for a few moments, Nikki seemed nice. I felt comfortable knowing she would see me dressed. I slipped into my bra and panties, then the shorts and blouse. I then decided to wear the new heels. Next, I was checking

myself out in the mirror. I liked what I saw. The new heels made my legs look nice. I fluffed my hair and touched up my lipstick. Finally, I reached for my purse and sprayed on a little of the perfume. I wanted to smell good.

Just as I started to make my way to the living room, my doorbell rang. I quickly became nervous. If it was Nikki, she was early, that would be okay. What if it was someone else? I tried to quietly walk to the door (note to self, it's hard to be quiet in heels) and checked the peephole. My nerves eased when I saw a woman, holding a notepad.

I shyly opened the door just a bit, "I take it you are Nikki" She smiled and stated that she was. I opened the door further and asked her to come in, Once inside I closed the door. "Hi Nikki, I'm Jolie" I said as I offered my hand out to her.

"Oh stop Jolie, come here and give me a hug girlfriend" We hugged for a moment and then walked to the living room. I blushed as I realized the cover to the video, as well as my practice cock were still sitting on the coffee table. Blushing, I quickly went to pick them up and put the away. Nikki, laughed, "don't worry Jolie, nothing I have not seen before." I put the items at a less visible end table while still blushing.

We sat on the sofa and chatted for a bit. I was somewhat surprised how much she seemed to know about me. Clearly she and Mistress had been talking. A very girly feeling came over me as we chatted. It actually seemed quite pleasurable.

She broke the small talk saying, "So Jolie, you do understand what Mistress Di has asked me to do, correct?"

"Yes Nikki, I was there while Mistress told you what she is looking for. She wants my place to be more effeminate, a more fitting surrounding for a sissy like me. I believe she wanted you to start with my bedroom, bathroom, and living room."

"That's right Jolie, I'm here to totally remodel your place. It's not just about painting the walls. You will need new furniture, lighting, as well as new pictures and stuff. Everything will proudly exclaim your femininity, as well as your submissive and sexual desires. My other clients like you, loved how my finished product looked, it helped them embrace their effeminate qualities. I'm sure you will also. Are you okay with that?"

When I told her I was, she smiled. "That's great Jolie, it's not cheap but I know you will love it." She opened her tablet. "Let me show you some pictures of my previous projects."

I was amazed seeing the before and after pictures. My little clitty twitched while seeing some of the transformations. Each room proudly exclaimed the owners femininity. I was amazed by her use of colors, lighting, the furniture, and delightful accessorizes.

Nikki then walked around each room. She took notes and pictures, as well as measurements. I noticed a few smiles on her face, as well as some frowns, while she looked at different things. My trainer would occasionally go off, reminding me Mistress was thinking of me. It was hard hiding me sensations in front of Nikki. All during this, she never said a word to me.

Once we were back in the living room, and she had finished looking around, she looked at me. "Well the good news is I have some ideas. From what I have seen, it looks like everything will need to go. Is there anything special you really want to keep? I need to get some pictures from the outside. I think I'd like to open some areas up. Some of the windows will certainly need changing out. Let me work on some sketches and I'll get back to you."

We chatted for a few more minutes. My trainer was now going off none stop, Nikki noticed the expressions on my face. "Are you okay, everything alright?"

My pussy was tingling, I struggled not to squirm and squeeze my legs. It took all my strength to tell her I was fine without displaying the pleasures I was sensing in my pussy and body. Quickly, I gave her a key to the house. We hugged and she was then thankfully on her way.

The moment she was out the door, I closed and locked it. "Oh my god I yelled, why are you teasing me like this?" Grabbing my training cock, I raced to my bedroom and peeled off my blouse and shorts.

In seconds I was on my bed, laying on my side. My body was quivering as the trainer continued vibrating, thumping, swelling and shrinking over and over.

My pussy was involuntarily clenching on my trainer. Moments later, I had my training cock in my mouth.

With the trainer in my mouth, I began sucking it while trying to imagine it was one of the men from earlier today. That cock got a good workout, I licked kissed and sucked it now stop, as I was moaning in lustful pleasure.

Never would I have guessed that my body could ever feel these sensations. Mistress was awakening something deep inside me. Clearly, I needed to explore this further. Mistress kept this up for perhaps 25-30 minutes before finally stopping.

It took me quite some time before my body stopped quivering. If the trainer could make me feel like this, what would a mans cock feel like in my pussy. It took a few moments for me to realize what I had just thought about. Never before would I have thought about letting a man fuck me. Now, I was at a minimum, curious about the possibility.

Roughly 5 minutes later, I received a taxt from Mistress, hope you are enjoying your new trainer, I only brought it to level 3 of 7. All I could respond was, yes Mistress. The next text read, put on a nightie after you groom and bath. Take a full body picture of yourself and send it to me and wear it to bed.

The rest of the evening was spent doing a little studying and practicing. Carefully, I had put my new things away after admiring them. I left out the nightie I selected for tonight. Mostly, my mind was wondering to thoughts of all the wonderful things I was experiencing.

After taking an extra long bubble bath, I finished preparing myself before slipping into my nightie and bedroom slippers. Standing in front of the mirror, I admired myself from every possible angle. What I saw in the reflection made me smile, this was so fitting for me. This was the real me, what I was intended to be. There would be no more Joe. Jolie is alive and well. Jolie is happy and ready to blossom!

While looking at myself, I stood there reflecting on the days events. Instead of feeling shame over the events at the bookstore, I felt excitement. What was next for me, what would Mistress introduce to me next.

I thought back to the ABS and what I had said to the men when we were done. (Thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of experiencing your beautiful cock, It was truly a wonderful experience, I hope we can do it again some time. In the future, I will need to more properly thank you.) A smile grew on my face, I was pretty sure I knew what more properly thanking them really meant. Sexy tingles passed through my body as I reflected back on kissing those cocks.

Grabbing the phone, I took a number of pictures of myself and sent them to Mistress. Once done, I sent her a text revealing my revelation - Mistress, there will be no more of Joe. Jolie is alive and well. Jolie is happy and ready to blossom!

To be continued!

12