The Awakening of a Sissy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress made me open my mouth for a picture, showing I had swallowed it all. Tim quickly put his cock back in mouth and made me clean it off. While cleaning him off, Mistress asked, "doesn't cum taste great directly from the source? You didn't know it, but you have been consuming it, mixed with my own juices, when you have been licking me."

As she spoke, Mistress again raised the level of my pussy trainer. She seemed to take pleasure in seeing me squirm around while on my knees. It grew larger, then shrank over and over, while thumping and vibrating with greater intensity. I was forced to squeeze my cheeks as my pussy was tormented. Mistress just watched with her wicked smile.

"Is there a problem Jolie, are you enjoying your trainer? Is it making your pussy feel good? Lets try the next level."

Before I could respond she cranked it up a level. I let out a squeal as it grew larger, reaching deeper into my pussy as it pulsed and throbbed. I fell forward on my hands and knees, as the trainer further tortured my pussy.

"Oh Jolie, you have such a lustful expression on your face. Your sissy pussy must really be enjoying those sensations of your trainer. Did you enjoy sucking Tim's cock, do you want to do it more? Are you a happy little cock slut now?"

I struggled to get out the words, "yes Mistress."

"Yes what, Jolie, I don't understand what you are saying yes to."

I stuttered trying to respond. "Ahhh, Mistress, Oh I a, yesss, I'm a I mean my pussy ahh it's enjoy a enjoying it. Oh my god. Ahh I a liked, loved suck sucking Tim's cock. Ohh yes more. Ah I mean yes I want it more. Oh my god, I'm a happy ahh cock slut. Please Mistress, no more please, I can't take much more!"

Mistress and Tim both laughed as I struggled to get the words out of my mouth. "It would seem your pussy has become aroused by your trainer. I'll turn it down for a while and let you compose yourself. Let's get you back in the powder room and fix your makeup Jolie. We can have some girl talk there."

Moments later, I slowly got to my feet and followed Mistress. Thankfully my trainer was now on a lower setting. She sat me in the chair and gave me a big hug. "I'm so proud of you Jolie, you did a wonderful job for your first time. What did you think of Tim's cock, isn't it wonderful? Be honest with me, did you enjoy sucking his cock? What did you like about it?"

I told her how much I liked it all. The feel of his smooth velvet head as it passed my lips, feeling it grow, it size and weight. Continuing on, I told her how loved giving him pleasure, how it felt so right, and how I wanted to do it more. We chatted about his cum, how powerful his ejaculations were, and how large a load he had pumped into my mouth.

We spent a good deal of time just chatting about my experience. By the time Mistress was finished touching up my makeup, a good 45 minutes had gone by. "Well Jolie, you seem more composed now. I'm guessing Tim is more than ready for your mouth by now. I want you to go back into the living room and stand in front of Tim. Using your best effeminate voice, tell him you need his cock. Let him know you need him in your mouth and want his cum. Then get on your knees and suck him off. Do you understand your instructions?"

Without hesitation I told her I did. That would certainly not be a problem, because I really did want it, I happily proceeded to the living room and told Tim what I wanted and needed. I dropped to my knees and took him right into my mouth.

Just as I began sucking, my pussy trainer's level was increased. Giving Tim's cock my full attention became harder and harder as Mistress continued increasing the levels. Tim was holding the back of my head, controlling my pace, as he fed his cock into my mouth.

As the levels became even greater, my hips started to gyrate, as I clenched my cheeks. My mouth was full of cock as I mumbled, "oh god, please, oh fuck." While this was going on, Tim was calling me names and teasing me, as he encouraged me to take more of his beautiful cock.

Mistress stood over me, controlling exactly what my trainer was doing. The trainer started growing, probing deeper into my pussy. While my pussy was being tortured, I was lustfully stroking and sucking Tim's cock. Incoherent words of lustful desires, needs, and passion came out of my mouth, while filled with his cock

.

When Tim announced that he was getting close, Mistress increased the level yet again. My body was shacking and trembling, my eyes were watering as I tried my best to keep Tim going. My trainer was now moving up and down inside my pussy, as if I was being fucked.

Just as Tim grunted and began blowing a second load of cum in my mouth, Mistress turned down the level. I greedily swallowed, as he continued shooting blast after blast into my mouth.

Later, while watching sissy porn, and receiving my third yummy load of cum from Tim, Mistress informed me that I would be spending the night. "You will be sleeping with Tim in one of the spare bedrooms. Tim is going to give you a special surprise tonight, I'm certain you will enjoy it."

To be continued!

12