The Awakening of Addison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid her on her bed and opened her legs holding them open by her thighs as his licks and kisses made their way to Addison's pussy. Gently Adam licked and kissed around her pussy and then started to zero in on it, he licked her outer lips and increased the pressure with each lick, his tongue starting to penetrate and enter her inside. Adam used his fingers and opened Addison's pussy and his licks started to run along the inside of her pussy. His fingers started to slide in her as he worked up to her clit and he licked it softly at first and increased the pressure and rhythm with every lash of his tongue.

Addison's pussy spasmed and her body shook violently as Adam increased the speed of his fingers sliding in and out of her and began to suck on her clit with pressure. Addison instinctively grabbed Adam by the back of his head and pushed it deeper into her as he continued the pressure, she arched her head back in an involuntary response as the sensation of her first orgasm with a man rushed over her body and Addison cried out "Oh my God!!". It was powerful and it left her limp & weak for a few moments as she simply breathed to regain her strength.

Adam could sense Addison was extremely vulnerable at this moment but he stood and grasped his cock in one hand and held one of Addison's leg open with the other. Addison uttered out a "Wait!", but she didn't really mean it and Adam wasn't listening. With her pussy wet with her juices and his saliva, Adam pushed the head of his cock right through the lips of her pussy and drove it deep inside her as Addison could do nothing but gasp in delight. Adam's cock filled her pussy in seconds and he held it there taking a gasp himself, she was tight even if her pussy was well lubricated and it snugged around his cock.

Adam slowly drew his cock out until his head was almost out of her and thrust it back in again making Addison huff audibly again. He continued this a few times, each time Addison letting out a sigh or whimper with his penetration. Adam then grabbed both of Addison's legs from the back of her lower thighs, spread them wide and started to rhythmically & diligently fuck her. His cock slid in and out with wide strokes as his hips slapped Addison's bottom and her whole body swayed with his thrust.

"Your pussy feels so good Addison" Adam told her as he fucked her. Addison never was told this nor did she ever have a man talk to her as she was being fucked, it was different and exciting to her.

"God, your cock feels so good" she decided to respond, her words just flowed out, as if she had no control of her speech. This just made Adam fuck her even harder and Addison moaned in delight with his response. "Fuck me Adam, fuck my pussy!" She was losing control and her inhibition at the same time. If she had any shyness, it was quickly dissolving away with Adam's furious pounding. Addison recalled Sharon's stories of how good it was to fuck doggie style. She described the way a cock would feel different in this position and how pleasurable it was.

"I want you to fuck me doggie style Adam" Addison pleaded Adam. He was happy to oblige and quickly positioned her on the bed on her knees and had her lay the top of her body on the bed. Adam grabbed Addison's ass cheeks and spread them open and with his cock rock hard he easily slipped it back in her without even grasping it. With a tight hold of Addison's ass Adam continued his sturdy thrust into her and fucked her pussy with long rapid strokes. Adam's hips spanked Addison's ass and the slapping sound was as loud as their moans of delight. With her head lying on its side, Addison's arms were spread out with a tight grasp of the bed sheet in each hand; her teeth were gritted, not in pain but intense pleasure with Adam aggressively pounding her pussy with his manly thrusts.

She had never been fucked this long and this aggressively. Adam had already bested Eric's longest fucking 30 minutes ago and showed no signs of slowing down or even close to cumming, but Addison was starting to wear down and Adam could sense it and decided to change gears. He laid Addison on her side and straddled her from behind, slipping his cock back in her and starting a slower but still steady pace of fucking her pussy. Adam wrapped his hands around her and gripped her tits in his hands.

Adam kissed her neck and her face as his cock continued to slide in and out of her. Adam slid his hand down and began to rub her clit with his fingers; this was a sensation that drove Addison insane with pleasure. With his cock filling her and his fingers massaging her clit, Addison could feel another intense orgasm building inside her. Adam sensed this to and told Addison he was going to cum with her as he quickened his pace. As Addison cried out in another blistering orgasm, she could feel Adam filling her pussy with his cum.

Addison thought it was over, remembering how when Eric would cum, he would roll over to sleep or shower, but to her amazement and shock, Adam just kept fucking. Her pussy filled with his hard cock and cum was something Addison never felt. She could feel cum spilling out as he pulled out of her, to her shock Adam was still hard and willing. Adam lay on his back with his cock amazingly still hard and sticking straight up. Addison was pretty worn out but seeing the sight of him still excited and wanting more gave her new life and she climbed up on him. She sensed he wanted one more orgasm, and knew she would probably have to do the work to make it happen.

As Addison slid down on his cock, Adam handled Addison's breasts and began to suck her nipples. Faster and faster she bobbed up and down on his cock, she thought it was truly amazing how he could still maintain an erection but since he was still able to perform, she took it as a challenge to meet his stamina as well. Adam took the opportunity to appreciate Addison's supple body with his hands, caressing, feeling and squeezing her tits, hips and ass. She was always proud of the fact that she developed into a curvaceous, well-built woman and Adam was certainly enjoying her body with his hands.

Addison began to pump even faster up and down on Adam's cock, she would scream and moan in delight and Adam was vocal as well. She began to feel his cock throb and pulsate again and he filled her pussy again with a hot liquid load of his semen.

Exhausted, Addison slumped off of Adam nearly semi-conscience and physically worn out. Adam could only lay there catching his breath, both were spent but in a world of heightened euphoria. Adam held Addison in his arms and began to drift to sleep; Addison was soon to follow but her mind was racing with giddiness of the events that just transpired the last hour and a half. She finally had not one but two tremendous orgasms with one of the sexiest men she ever met and her first real earthshaking sexual encounter had finally come. As she went to sleep, she felt very satisfied, but Addison wanted more. Little did she know this was just the beginning of her sexual adventures.

12