The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feel of his mouth and tongue teasing her sensitive nipple sent sensual vibrations to every nerve. She loved having her nipples sucked and when he bit the very tip of the erect nub, she didn't hold back a long animalistic groan. Her pussy was on fire and she squeezed her thighs together when he left one nipple and quickly journeyed to the other one, waiting for the same treatment. Electrical ripples of lust coursed through her veins as he enjoyed teasing her breasts.

Her knees felt weak and she pushed her body back against the wall to stop from falling, languishing in the moment of pure pleasure. But when she felt his teeth clamping down on a sensitive nipple, pain rippled through her. Then, when he let it slip from his lips, she anticipated his movements to the other breast, gasping at the sudden pain of his teeth nipping at the hardened nipples while letting out a low animalistic groan. She loved how the pain radiated inside her and made her want his cock buried deep inside her pussy.

Instead of pleading for his cock, she decided to play the scared housewife. She whispered in a deep throaty scared tone, "What are you going to do to me? Please don't hurt me." It was the same plea she made to Nick and like then she knew it would fall on deaf ears.

Charles chuckled at her plea. "I'm not going to hurt you too much baby. I'm going to let you feel like the tramp you are and then maybe if you're good, I'll let you have some pleasure." He had heard her plea in the video with Nick and she was playing the part of a scared housewife. Nuzzling against her, he rubbed against her breasts while he licked her cheek and then whispered in her ear, "Sluts like you love pain."

Crystal moaned at his words, feeling his hot breath lingering in her ear. This was their first real bondage play together without Sylvia or the window washer watching them. A shiver slashed through her, wondering what Charles had in mind for her discipline. Did he have paddles, whips or floggers? Nick and Sylvia had a treasure trove of sex toys to make a man or woman squirm in pain and pleasure. What did he have? "Please sir.... I promise to be good....... let me go....... please!"

Another snicker filled the air as he thought of a few additions to their exercise room. While she was gone, he added a few hooks in the ceiling and on the wall. And after watching Nick use his torture devices, he knew he couldn't match him but he had some ideas on how to use some of the weight lifting equipment.

Grabbing and yanking on her ponytail, he pulled her head back and landed a rough kiss on her lips. Pushing his body against hers, he loved the feel of her erect nipples rubbing against his bare skin. Grabbing the leash and picking up the riding crop, he slapped her ass cheek propelling her out of the foyer. "Let's take this to a more appropriate place."

Where were they going? Every nerve in her body was on alert. When Charles pulled on the leash, propelling her into the living room, Crystal realized he was more dominant than at any time in their marriage. Every few steps, she felt the tug the leash and the stinging pain when he struck her ass.

Without Mistress Savannah to watch, how hard and painful was he going to discipline her? She thought they would stop in the living room but he kept pulling on the leash. She thought they were in the dining room and her suspicions were answered when she felt the edge of the dining room table pressing against her abdomen. What the fuck is he planning? The answer was immediate when she felt her body being pushed forward until her breasts were pressing against the polished maple top. She gasped, turning her head sideways wishing she could see her husband. "What are you doing?"

His answer was swift and immediate, swatting her butt a few times with the leather tip of the crop. "You don't get to ask the questions bitch."

Pressing his hips against her backside, he pushed his cock between her thighs, letting her feel the hardness of his desire. Thrusting forward between her thighs, his cock slid along the wetness created by her arousal. Snickering, he slapped her ass hard with an open palm, smiling when she let out a painful yelp. "Can you feel it cunt?"

"Yessss master. I want your cock so bad."

Grabbing his cock, he rubbed it in the valley between her butt cheeks, admiring how her hips got into the rhythm. Moving back and forth between her cheeks, he massaged the soft skin and then began lightly slapping each butt cheek.

Moving back a few inches, he continued to rub and slap her ass before sliding his fingers between the cheeks and over the lavender thong strap tucked neatly between her cheeks. Smiling, he slid his fingers further between her thighs, feeling the damp material and hearing a soft moan. One thing he learned from Sylvia, always let them have a little pleasure between the painful ones.

"Hmmm very nice ass. I bet your lover Connor would like to play with your nice firm ass before he fucks it." He didn't wait for an answer. His arm quickly drew back and, in an instant, landed a few more hard blows to her soft skin.

Why is he saying those things about the window washer? The pain radiated through her ass, and when he hit her ass cheeks a few more times, she squealed, "That hurts."

Sneering, he grabbed her ponytail, yanking her head off the polished surface. "You know you love it slut." Rubbing the reddening skin, he laughed as he gazed at his wife. The way she was bent over the table gave him an idea for some future fun. But that would have to wait. Slipping to his knees, he admired her reddened skin, running his fingertips over her butt cheeks and then placing a kiss on each cheek.

The feel of his lips and fingers dancing on her sore ass was ecstatic. She let out a soft cry and wiggled her ass hoping he would take this pleasure further. She too thought of a kinky sexual scenario where she was tied to the table and Sylvia and her friends were having their way with her. A shiver traveled down her spine, thinking how they would all be talking as if she wasn't there, sipping their drinks while occasionally touching her body. A vision of the people climbing on the table and doing things with their hands, lips, and toys until she was unable to hold back a shattering orgasm crashed around in her head causing another shiver to shake her to the core.

The lips on her rear moved randomly over each cheek while the hands massaged them like a shopper checking out the softness of a ripe fruit. She was basking in the atmosphere of sensuality when she felt her cheeks being pried apart exposing her anal opening. A shiver pierced her when his tongue slid deliciously up and down her crack. Was he planning to take her in the dining room? Closing her eyes behind the blindfold, she waited expectantly for the moment when his tongue would spear into her ass. When it did, she let out a blissful sigh.

"Hmmmm thank you master," she moaned, loving the feel of his tongue probing her ass hole.

She wanted him badly and she didn't care if he plunged his cock into her ass or pussy, just so he did it. When his fingers joined his tongue, probing and pushing deeper into the depths of her anal canal, all she could think of was being his slave. Wiggling her ass as an invitation, each breath was hard and was about to plead with him when she felt his fingers pulling her thong off her hips. Now maybe his fingers and cock would invade her welcoming rear. Quickly stepping out of her thong, she waited excitedly for his lips to resume their trek but suddenly they vanished and she felt him stand, his cock pressing between her butt cheeks. She tensed, waiting for his cock to press against her anal opening until it plunged inside.

Each breath became more pronounced, waiting for his lovely cock. Turning her head back toward him, she wanted to see him. Reaching up to the blindfold, she started to take it off, when suddenly a strong hand grabbed her wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. It's not time to take it off."

Her hopes of looking at him were dashed. She so wanted to lay her eyes on him but now she figured she was resigned to be his toy and do whatever he wanted when he wanted and how he wanted it. Putting her head down on the highly polished table top, she groaned when his fingers slid between her thighs, rubbing her swollen pussy lips. The feeling of his fingers moving back and forth on her slippery lips brought another moan from her lips. And when they plunged between her moist lips to find and rub her excited pearl, she felt a shudder overtake her body.

"Ohhhhhh fuck daddy. Rub my clit daddy....... ohhhhhhh yessssss," she moaned as her ass danced seductively on his long thick fingers.

Her pearl was slippery as he rubbed it against her gyrating hips. "Is my slutty bitch horny?" he teased in a demanding tone.

"

Ughhhh...... yesssss...... daddy. I love your fingers..... please daddy keep touching me." Her breathing was beginning to become halting and all she could think about was exploding with carnal delight.

"Do you want to cum for daddy?"

The words screamed in her head as she responded. "Yesssss daddy...... please let me cum for you." She was gasping and moaning, her clit throbbing with each erotic finger stroke as she reached the boiling point. She was clinging to the orgasmic edge, trying to hold off but wanting so bad for him to shove her over the cliff into the pleasurable climatic pool of lust.

Charles smiled at his wife's body gyrating on the table. Picking up the riding crop, he slapped her upper back as he rubbed her clit with more force.

His voice was gruff and challenging. "How bad do you want to cum for daddy?"

"I'll do anything for you daddy...... ohhhhh daddy..... please let me cum for you...... I want to please you so bad daddy."

A few more light strokes on her swollen clit and she wouldn't be able to stop the slide down the orgasmic slope. "I'm sure you'll do anything I ask slut," he laughed plunging his thumb into her pussy while his fingers slid back and forth on the slippery pearl. He would allow her this pleasure for now. Afterwards, he had some painful pleasure in store for her.

Feeling her juices lubricating her pussy, he jammed his thumb as deep as he could into her pussy and then called out, "Cum for daddy slut. Let daddy feel your hot pussy swallowing my hand."

Crystal's mind was a mess. Lost in a sea of lust, her brain zoomed into overdrive as sensations burst like fireworks. Her pussy quivered around the invading fingers and her hips jerked wildly, rolling out of control. Her face muscles scrunched up and she tired to hold off but with each labored breath, each touch of his fingers on her clit, made it difficult to think straight.

"Ohhhhhhh....... Goddddddd....... Ughhhhhhhh...... yessssssss daddy." Her primal scream was loud as her orgasm steam-rolled over her like a storm. Each jerk, each vaginal contraction around his fingers, caused her to whimper and moan. She felt his fingers and thumb fucking her pussy through the entire tidal wave until the sensations began to ebb.

Breathing hard, she accepted his fingers when he offered them to her mouth. Sweating and panting, trying to catch her breath, she savored the taste of her nectar. Sucking his fingers into her mouth like a hungry animal, she almost caught her breath when suddenly she was dragged off polished surface and pushed onto her knees.

"You can crawl," he ordered gruffly, tugging on the leash.

Where is he taking me? Thoughts filtered in her head as she had difficulty crawling with the pink cuffs limiting movement of her arms. But she managed to trudge along with the insistent pull of the leash and the feel of the riding crop hitting her ass. Feeling the change from carpeting to tile, she knew she was in the kitchen. But after a short crawl, she felt carpeting and assumed she was in the family room. Thinking they would stop; she was wrong and when she felt a change in the carpet material, knowing they had arrived at the exercise room.

The pain in her ass was constant when she uttered, "What are you planning to do to me?"

Charles was excited to discipline Crystal. Grabbing her ponytail and yanking her head back, he seethed, "You'll find out cunt."

"Please don't hurt me! I promise to be good. Daddy please take off the blindfold and let me look at you."

Striking her ass with the crop, he spoke harshly, "You need to be taught that you don't go behind your master's back."

Another strike sent new pain searing through her ass. She was suddenly blurted out, "No..... no please. I'm sorry daddy..... i promise I won't do it again." But her words fell on deafening silence and then another jolt of pain shot through her rear.

"This should stop your whinnying," he grunted, stuffing the ball gag into her mouth.

Crystal tried to resist, shaking her head as he stuffed the ball gag between her lips. Fear and excitement built, wondering what Charles had in store for her. It wouldn't the same as Nick or Sylvia but just the fact it was her husband made her quiver with eagerness. Would he take her to the heights of sexual gratification the way Nick had done? She squirmed in mock anger but knew her punishment was coming.

"You know I don't like you to resist. Stand up cunt!" When she struggled a little, he grabbed her ponytail, yanked it hard forcing her to her feet. "I think a little discipline will be a reminder for you not to be such a slutty whore when daddy is not around."

Crystal's breathing was rapid, adjusting to the ball stuffed in her mouth. Her head hurt from the strands of reed hair pulled on her scalp. What the fuck was he planning?

The exercise room contained different equipment scattered around the room. A nautilus machine sat in one corner, free weights and a bench were placed along another wall. Various workout mats were scattered around the room and a full-length mirror on the opposite wall reflected their images. Charles took a moment to stare at his wife on all fours, not knowing what he planned. He didn't have a formal dungeon like Sylvia and Nick but someday he hoped to have one.

Crystal visualized the room, seeing the equipment in her mind, wondering how he planned to use the equipment. She was a bit surprised when he pulled her into a kneeling position and she felt his naked body pressing against her from in front of her left arm. One hand roamed slowly and tantalizingly over her breasts while the other pulled on her ponytail, making her head tilt backward. A shiver of fear again rose within her when his hand left her breasts, sliding upward to squeeze her throat.

"Do you want to touch my cock slut?"

She envisioned his thick cock hanging in front of her. He knows I want to touch his cock. Is this some kind of game? "Yes master..... may I touch your cock?"

"Very good baby," he cooed, grabbing her hand and pulling it to his semi-hard dick. "Go ahead baby and touch my cock. I want you to feel what you're going to beg for later."

Touching the veiny skin tentatively, she tried to whisper around the gag. "Yes master." Letting her fingers glide from the crown to his balls, she felt his hips rotate against her hands. Oh, how she wanted his cock in her mouth and pussy. It would feel so good buried in her mouth or pussy when he finally gave it to her. Stroking the softened muscle, feeling it grow thicker, she let out an appreciative moan.

Charles faced her partially hidden facial features, enjoying how her nimble fingers caressed his cock. The more she touched it the more blood surged into the muscle. Kissing her cheek and squeezing her throat, he whispered, "You'll have to wait for my cock. It's time for your punishment." Pulling away from her, he stood, giving her a command. "Stay where you are!" It was a demand that carried an ominous threat of pain.

Charles quickly went to the garage to find his box of toys. Pulling down a nondescript box, he smiled thinking how some of the toys were gifts from Sylvia and others he purchased on-line. Hurrying back to the exercise room, he smiled seeing Crystal kneeling stock still. Pulling a rope from the box, he grabbed the cuff chain, quickly tied a knot and then scoffed, "Stand up bitch. I think you'll love what's coming next."

Struggling to stand with no help this time from Charles, she inquired, "What are going to do to me?"

"You'll see my sweet little slave....... You'll see." Reaching up to a hook in a wooden beam, he pushed the rope through the eyelet and then pulled hard, forcing her arms over her head.

"Goooodddddmmamm," she gurgled behind the gag as the muscles in her arms stretched taunt. She was being strung up like she was on Sunday in Sylvia's club, The Black Rose. But this time it was in their home. Unable to see him or speak coherently, she found herself swinging, wondering what punishment he was about to impart on her.

Her thoughts of pain were interrupted when his large hands fondled and massaged her breasts. Tingling sensations flowed freely and pleasurable moans escaped her lips. But the pleasure was short-lived when his fingers twisted and pulled each nipple, replacing the sweet tingling with pain. Squirming, she tired to elude the pain but it was impossible to escape. She was his captive for whatever devious punishment he planned.

Charles continued to pinch and pull her nipples, remembering the talk with Sylvia about a safe word. Releasing them, he caressed them gently again, saying in soothing tone, "I've been admonished by your mistress for not having a safe word. Before we go any further, you need to think of a safe word for when you can't take anymore punishment."

His words took her by surprise. No one in the videos uttered a safe word. Was it really necessary? It was true that some of the domination videos got pretty intense. Nick didn't ask for one nor did the other men or women. Was it possible the pain could get much worse? Fear leapt into her heart and her pulse quickened. What was he really planning? Was he going to be more dominant and hurtful than Nick and Sylvia?

A long silence followed before he pulled the ball gag from her mouth. "Have you come up with a safe word Crystal?"

"Take off this blindfold so I can look at you," she pleaded.

"No.... Not yet. Did you come up with a safe word?"

The question was direct and she knew it was useless to argue. "Red Sky."

Charles smiled. "Very good. If you say those words, I will stop whatever I'm doing. Now that we know your safe word, shall we begin?"

Begin? Crystal felt more fear creep into her, trying to contemplate what he meant."

Now that the safe word was out of the way, he felt more freedom to proceed with her punishment. He didn't know if they would ever reach that point but if they did, he would know when to stop. Looking at her dangling in front of him, he grabbed the ball gag, stuffing it back into her mouth.

"I love your breasts baby," he cooed, slapping each soft mound of flesh, chuckling as they giggled before settling back in position. Slapping them again, he enjoyed the way her body bounced and arched, soft moans floating from her lips. After a few more hits, he leaned forward, flicking his tongue over one hard nipple and then, taking it between his teeth, he bit it. The soft mewing sounds evolved into painful groans. Licking and kissing his way to the other nipple, he addressed it the same way bestowing kisses and then nipping hard at the erect nub before stepping back, admiring his wife.

The pain was tolerable and with each nip on her extended nipple, streaks of painful sensations glided through her body. When she felt him move away, she turned her head side to side, trying to figure out where he was. It was useless as his footsteps were muffled by the carpeting. But when she felt the strands of a flogger hitting her back, she knew exactly where he was standing. The first few hits were soft, followed by a few harder strikes. She swung her body more out of natural movements than trying to get away. There was no escaping what Charles wanted to do to her.